Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Fight for number one I_vote_lcapFight for number one I_voting_barFight for number one I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Fight for number one I_vote_lcapFight for number one I_voting_barFight for number one I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Fight for number one Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Fight for number one Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Fight for number one Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Fight for number one Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Fight for number one Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Fight for number one Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Fight for number one Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Fight for number one Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Fight for number one Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Fight for number one Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Fight for number one Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Fight for number one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Fight for number one Empty
PostSubject: Fight for number one   Fight for number one EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Cracking his fingers, Victory stepped onto the field holding a bright grin; it has been a while since he was able to fight using just hand to hand combat. Stepping onto the battlefield, he seemed pretty enthusiastic about the whole fight. He wore a black vest like hoody with zippers and a red and black striped long-sleeved shirt with more zippers. His black capris fell right above his ankle and were covered in more zippers and the two legs were connected by a strangely placed strip of fabric. His converse looked a bit worn out and his right ankle was bandaged and his left held an anklet.

He had a silver chain on his capris and also several chains around his neck alongside several piercings on his both ears and tongue (His belly button was also pierced though not noticeable). He also had a medical patch on his left eye so that no one would notice his two different eye color. He also had a cap in which covered his bright red gothic styled hair. His bangs were quite silky as he had a peak a boo bang which covered the patched eye, however the back was nicely spiked up. Walking in the arena, his body clicked and clanked from the accessories he had.

Blowing his hair out of his face, he grinned even though the hair went back down again. People cheered, however he doubt it was for him. It wasn’t long ago since he had watched Jails battle and since then he had been debating on how to approach his own combatant. Jail and his combatant had a very bloody fight and if it weren’t for the ref, they would have killed each other. The red headed elf was all in for a good fight, but not till the death and especially the way they went; however he was all in for becoming number one.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Fight for number one   Fight for number one EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:41 pm

"Ladies and Gentleman! We have a special treat for you in today's match! The champion has decided to come down to our floor and give us a little show! Can our challenger survive the match!?"

As he said he Rena walked onto the stage from out of the crowd. Having jumped over the protective wall to do so, however when she got to the ref she took his mic away, "Due to the unfairness of a hand to hand match against me. I will allow my opponent his weapons and his abilities while I myself remain unarmed and without my zanpaktou but I will use Kidou." She looked over at Victory with a grin since the two had met previously, "If that acceptable challenger? Win or lose you proceed past this floor."

The ref started to say something that sounded like a complaint about the last part..but something Rena whispered to him made him pale visibly and he kept quiet as he got the mic back from her.

She stepped up and waited for Victory's answer. If he agreed the match would be officially started after all of his things that had been taken, if any, were returned. If he didn't agree Rena would simply step out of the ring and he'd have to take on a different challenger with his bare hands. Something told her however that he wouldn't back out of the match..simply because of the terms she set for it. Win or lose he advanced. Who wouldn't take that?
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Fight for number one   Fight for number one EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Victory glanced at the ref as he spoke up; he didn’t know what he meant by treat, but the crowed was surely going wild. Raising an eyebrow to this, a figure suddenly jumped onto the arena from out of the crowd, bright lights instantly flashed all on the figure blinding the red head for a split second before accustoming to the brightness. His bright blue eye widened in shock at this, he couldn’t believe who he was seeing.

Ripped jeans, red hair and fierce eyes; it was the one and only Rena Lisola! Victory stared in shock at the lady, the last time he saw her she basically took him down with her bare energy. It’s been some time since he had seen her and yet even with his increase in power, he could still feel her intensive energy. A grin suddenly graced the teens face in excitement; he had been waiting for this day ever since he last saw her. Not like he hated her or anything, it was the mere fact that he looked weak before her.

The vizard took the microphone and began to set the rules and Victory definitely felt both anxious and nervousness. The two exchange grins before she continued saying how win or lose he was going to proceed to the next floor. Victory didn’t like the sounds of winning or losing, because if he did lose he would be passing just because she said so and therefor would feel as if he didn’t earn the right to pass. However brushing the thought aside, he didn’t plan on losing. “I accept your offer, Rena Lisola!”

The crowd went wild as Victory was given back his coalition equipment, his own equipment and as well a small whistle in which he placed around his neck. “Don’t hold back, you can use your sword if you please. I like to fight fair and so by all means use it.” Victory said wanting a real fight from the Vizard goddess, however if she agrees to do so or not Victory would still do the following even though he may have had a thing or two to say.

His whistle around his neck then suddenly glowed brightly as a special tunic appeared covering Victor from head to toe; he looked as though he was a ninja from the desert. His face was concealed beneath a bandaged like hat and a silver white scarf (that is made from the Ginpaku Kazahana no Uzuginu, which only members of the Kuchiki family wore.); his tunic was blue and looked very flexible. It had a strange eye marked in the front was an eye, dedicated towards his mother (The "eye" of a storm) while the back now had a fixed marking of squad 6. His laps, his arms and fingers were all bandage and so was his chest beneath the marking.

Wind instantly began to circle around Victory causing the arena to become quite windy. Pulling on his battle gloves, he made sure that they were on tight as the leather slightly squeaked before taking a battle pose. The gloves were black and greatly represented a Gokon Tekko; however this one’s purpose was not the same. “Are you ready for this?” he asked before jolting towards her from in front. By using blur his reitsu was suddenly suppressed as the boy appeared on her right. “Reikanon!” he said blowing a bright white blast very similar towards a cero and with its same power and speed.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Fight for number one   Fight for number one EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:14 pm

He started off with an energy attack? Guess she shouldn't have expected any less when she allowed his powers to be unrestrained by the arena's anti-power field. However all she did was walk right towards him while the Cero was slamming into her and doing...nothing. It was being absorbed into her body while she walked towards him. Silly man.. he either had forgotten or didn't know..she wasn't sure which..that she absorbed energy attacks like candy.

"I have enough without the use of my Zanpaktou." She said as she stopped right infront of him with one hand on her hip and one hand blurring as she jabbed for his face a couple of times, "It's time." She said as she kept trying to jab for his face repeatedly with the same hand. As soon as she said it a fireball came out of what seemed like nowhere as her other hand came up and stopped infront of him all of a sudden. Had he not been infront of her at the time a shunpo or two would have fixed that in a heartbeat.

"Try to remember I'm the champion of the Arena for a reason. Out of the thousands of fighters that come here every day I'm the strongest so far."

She wasn't really bragging. In fact her tone sounded almost bored by the concept she just said. The statement was ment to make Victory realize he needed to kick into super high gear to fight Rena. However whether he got this message or not was unclear as of yet..as Rena decided to plop a hand down and pick up one of the huge tiles that made up the battle arena..and then throw it at Victory.

Will Victory be crushed!??!

Will Rena be victorious!? (Pun intended )

To be seen!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Fight for number one   Fight for number one EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 pm

The red head stared in confusion as his energy blast was easily absorbed. "What the hell?" he thought when she then explained herself. with only one hand, the Vizard jabbed for his face. "Not this time." Victory said keeping both hands up in defense in order to protect his face, the jabs easily bruised his forearm making it a dark ugly color. wincing at the pain, the red head then paused as a fireball came out of nowhere slamming him towards the side. upon hitting the side, the goddess then continued to explain herself in a rather bored expression as the red head lifted up with his clothes rather burned.

a small dangerous grin appeared on the boys face as a huge tile was thrown at him, cracking his fingers he suddenly slammed his fist into the tile with one hand. the tile first cracked and then exploded into tiny little specks as the red head then landed. "You seem bored when we haven't even began, I found it pretty interesting. I didn't know you could absorb energy abilities. i think it's ironic, especially since it's quite similar towards my abilities. just like energy based abilities don't work on you, elemental abilities have the same effects on me." he said switching directly towards his final stage.

Spoiler:

Suddenly like fire, his desert like outfit burned up into a new outfit which looked rather interesting for a final form. to be honest, the boy would have used his hyper mode; but no matter what he did, he just couldn't use it. the room was very windy now as people were loosing hats, drinks and even popcorn as a mini twister appeared on both wrists. "I don't plan to bore you!" Victory said as he suddenly launched at her with a blur, but instead of hitting her directly, he slammed the floor in front of her first creating a massive explosion of rocks and tiles before hiding himself in the rubble.

appearing from an opening or towards her left, the red head would use his tornado fist to slam right into her ribs. Should she dodge or block the attack, the force of the wind had the strength and the possibility to knock her back, if not wound her. either way, the strength of the blow was equivalent towards the destruction of a cero. if made a direct blow, the red would almost instantly summon a lightning bolt at the speed of light and launch it very much like the Hyapporankan bakudo 63 except for the fact that it isn't used to disable a person even though it can pin them down. Once launched it then duplicates itself into a hundred more rods which are each charged with the effect of a hado 4 Byakurai.

however if she was knocked back, this would create a new opening for Victory as instead he would quickly reappear towards her opposite side so that she would be flying towards him. he would be wielding a small hammer that in a blink of an eye would become a hammer as he would then slam it right into the back side of her left ribs using earthquake on her body instead of the floor. his ability earthquake creates a massive quake in the ground shattering a great radius with ease, which means that if this were to slam into an opponent’s body it could easily cause the bones to shatter.

however, Victory in doing this knew how deadly Rena was and knew how meager he was compared to her; which was why he was going all out, despite his deadly attacks he was expecting an extra trick to come out of it and if not then he would give himself an ass kicking for going all out on a girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight for number one   Fight for number one Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight for number one
Page 1 of 1