Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A Friendly Fight I_vote_lcapA Friendly Fight I_voting_barA Friendly Fight I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A Friendly Fight I_vote_lcapA Friendly Fight I_voting_barA Friendly Fight I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A Friendly Fight Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A Friendly Fight Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A Friendly Fight Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A Friendly Fight Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A Friendly Fight Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A Friendly Fight Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A Friendly Fight Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A Friendly Fight Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A Friendly Fight Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A Friendly Fight Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A Friendly Fight Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A Friendly Fight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:01 pm

Parius looked up at the sky, as his coat whipped in the wind. He was in New York. He was wearing his usual clothes. His specially made coat, black pants, a tight black shirt. And his blade. Parius didn't really like New York. Too much smoke, and he couldn't see the sky. It had been some years, since he had gone rogue, and he was enjoying the freedom. He looked down, and decided he would walk the streets. He pushed off, and Shunpo'ed down to the street.

Parius had been walking, for a while now. He smiled, as he passed a shop. If he had any money, he would go in, but he didn't so what would be the point? PArius started moving again, when the wind picked up. Drawing his coat in, he walked faster, before coming to a coffee shop. He must have looked sorry, becuase someone offered him a cup of coffee, for free. Parius drank it, sighing as the hot liquid went into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:31 pm

A tall, brown haired man, wearing a black hoody and dark grey jeans walked slowly trough the streets of new york. His long brown hair was tied back, and Ashen scanned the streets with hazel eyes. The knight of dispair carried his weapons, and his reiatsu, which was weaker than his level of power claimed, was on full display. Ashen, was infact a warrior of over 1500 years old, despite the fact that he looked about twenty, and wore the clothing of a young adult from this era.

As he walked, he tried to fell for strong reiatsu. He could feel a few, but none of them felt exceptionally strong. All would have to fight him at once, to stand a mild chance against him. Only one really stood out, it felt close, but this one still wasn't as strong as Ashen. He might put up a fight, but it would end quickly. Ashen sighed, and flaired his reiatsu, to attract the man's attention, before Shunpoing up, and onto a building, where he stood waiting. hopefull the man would follow, there was no reason to fight in the streets, where weaklings would get in the way of his sharp blades with fleshy bodies that cut easily, and he didn't want to accidentally kill anyone. There was no honor in that.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Parius felt the power, and looked up, where it was coming from. He frowned, and went towards it, cup of coffee in hand. When he got there, he saw a young man, with brown hair, wearing casual clothes. "Well, you make me feel overdressed." Parius's coat whipped, as the wind picked up. He smiled. And looked closer at the man. "You're a Vizard then?" He asked, and awaited an answer.

After the man did, or didn't answer, Parius bowed. "Hello, I am the Black Dragon, Parius Chitose." He drew his blade, and his smile vanished. "You're putting these people in danger, flaring up you Rietsu like that." He pointed his blade at the man. "I don't like it, when someone puts anothers life in danger, needlessly."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Ashen looked up as the man appeared before him. He looked him up and down, as he made assuptions and comments. "A Vizard, yes." He let the man continue, not really interested in what he was saying. He was especially interested in the last thing the 'Black dragon said. "Ashen reinhart, Knight of Despair. Why don't you stop me from flairing my reiatsu, black dragon. Heh." The man's nick name amused him, considering he was the knight of Despair.

Ashen reached to his side, and drew his Katana. He left his tanto in its place. It wasn't needed right then. He pointed the blade at Parius. "Show me what your made of, boy." Parius might find that strange, but as far as Ashen knew, he was far older than the shinigami before him. He waited three seconds, enough time for Parius to get the picture that he was about to attack.

Raising his weapon, he placed both hands on the handle and jumped forward, slashing wide for parius' chest. He stopped the blade at the centre of parius' chest and trust, extending the reach. Realise it or not, Ashen was allot stronger than him. He would have to think fast, and move faster to even stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:49 pm

A Friendly Fight Sonomori_gokachi_version_by_sonomori-d364yke

~The Struggling Entrance~

The night was cold, furiously chilling to him. He was without sustain to the cold, there was little to no such thing in which he lived his normal life. Once again he was out on another patrol. Why they made him do such things he could never come to understand. Or could he? He did, choose of his own accord to take this patrol. Regardless the night was going to be a very eventful night for him. Reaching deep into his chest, he could feel it. Pressure, a behemoth of pressure pushing down upon his chest. He clinched tight in his cloth, not realizing quite what happened at first. To his knees he fell as he lay in the back alleyways. A fight was taking place, and their reiatsu was pressuring upon him.

"Argh FUCK!?" A wild sporadic burst came from his mouth, let out by the gruel pain that he felt deep in his chest. Gasps came from his mouth, over and over until he finally composed himself. Somehow, he was still conscious, but barely. In a daze he wondered the alleys, stumbling into the nearest building he could find. Propped, back up against the wall, he tried to gain back his senses. "What is this ungodly reiatsu feeling? This is even worse then a captains." His words were almost true, he had never felt the reiatsu of a captain and only could imagine it in the past. This was his first real exposure to reaitsu of mass. Fortunately, he was far enough away for it not to make to much of an outstanding impact on him. Well, if you don't count knocking him senseless that is.

Thud, thud, thud he was bashing his head against the wall, thrusting his head back and trying to knock himself into sanity. Within moments the feeling brought back his full senses. Clinching in his head, he knew that he must withstand this pressure. For some ungodly reason he was driven to withstand it. Something in him just wouldn't let him fall to it. In reality, he wanted to get closer to this mass. What he couldn't feel, was the combination of both masses. In his first step he almost stumbled to the ground, catching himself on the wall.

To his far right, he saw a passageway. It was the staircase. Almost crawling against the wall he persevered forward. Each singular step felt like hell to him. One, Two, Three. He had to count the steps, the only thing keeping him going. Though, even with the worsening feeling he was getting used to the reiatsu. The steps became easier, not by much but easier never the less. "One flight down." Oh the irony in his words, shorted for air.
The staircase, was twelve flights.

Time grew long as he passed. The fight was already underway. In his chest, he could feel it. The clashing of steal rocked his body, echoing into his bones with a chill so horrendous it could not be described. This was his step to becoming stronger, he wouldn't show it but he longed for the strength to continue. Metal came from it's hinges as the door slowly inched open. He had made it to the roof, baffled by the array of lights. What he saw as almost a blur, his vision fading fast as he approached the ledge. Before him lay a vantage point, looking down upon the fight itself.

To his utter surprise, and the reason that the feeling was worsening, they were upon the very street that he looked down upon. Everything was desolate other then the two, and he struggled to keep his vision steady. His eyes worsened and a black fade came over him. Before he could fade, he tossed his body back from the ledge and upon the concrete, now letting the embrace take him to his unconscious with a thud to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:00 am

"Knight of Despair, eh?" Parius said, as Ashen introduced himself. "And people say, I'm all high and mighty." Then, Ashen said to make stop, pushing his Rietsu out. Parius's smile vanished. "Don't. You'll put them in danger." he said, as his eyes grew cold. Parius wanted no one innocent to get hurt, because of this. He noticed Ashen tense, and put his blade up, as Ashen launched his attack. He blocked it, but Parius wasn't expecting him to be so strong. Then, Ashen pushed his blade forward. Parius moved his head, and gained a small cut.

Parius Shunpo'ed back, before spinning into a kick, followed by a low kick, hoping to knock Jensen down. Parius moved back, and said. "Blacken the Sky, Anokoku." The blade turned black, along with the area around him. Parius swung, and got a small dagger. He grabbed it, and threw it, hard at Ashen, before moving in, and swinging his blade straight down.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:58 am

Ashen hadn't quite started yet, and he'd already cut his foe. The man seemed annoyed about something, and told him he was putting people in danger. Ashen by nature didn't care, but he lowered his reiatsu slightly, so that it wouldn't affect anyone weak who could sense, and was in the area to much. His reiatsu was nauturally lower than a captain of his level of power, but he more than made up for that with skill, strenght and speed, not to mention his unatural durability and pain resistance.

He let the first kick hit him, the force of the blow wouldn't even bruise him. He blocked the second blow by stepping in past the damaging area. He brough the handle of his katana towards the man's face after giving him enough time to release shikai. He jumped back, and looked at parius for a moment. As far as he could see, the man had some resolve. To willingly take on someone much stronger than oneself was a feat of outstanding courage. Good traits in a warrior.

"Lets see how much you can really handle." He said, drawing his tanto into his left hand. Ashen darted forward, slashing up with the katana while thrusting with the tanto. He spun left and slashed out with the tanto, slid his foot foward into his opponant to throw off his balance, and finished with a downward stab, aiming to drive the katana into his foe's shin. Each attack was executed so fast, it would appear as blur to weaker people.

Ashen once agian stopped his chain of attacks, he felt something, a weak reiatsu pulse at the edge of his vision. He looked up to the building above a curious expression on his face. He unconciously lowered his reiatsu again, then looked back to Parius. "Come at me." He said, and waited for his foe to attack.

(Parius is fast, faster in shikai, so he'd be able to track those attacks, considering Ashen hasn't released.)
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Ashen drew his other blade, as Parius prepared for the attack. He darted forward, trying to be faster than most people could see. However, speed was one of Parius's specialty, so he saw what was coming. He dodged the upward slash, which led to the thrust being missed, as well. As Ashen slid his foot forwards, to destabilize Parius's balance, Parius blocked, with his own leg. As ashen brought the sword down, Parius smiled, And Shunpo'ed behind him. "Well, you are a quick one. But I think I'm a bit faster." Ashen didn't know Parius loved fighting. Always challenging himself, to beat a powerful opponent.

Parius swung, bringing up a broadsword, about the same length as his katana. He grabbed it, but didn't throw it. Instead, he moved in, doing a thrust with the broadsword, before spinning, and, when he came back around, slashing with his katana. He then, aimed a punch, at Ashen's stomach, before, moving back. "I really hope, I have some fun here."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Ashen smiled at the mans confident words. "A bit, now maybe. You cant run for ever." Ashen said as Parius summoned a broad sword and rushed him. Ashen dodged back and to the side. He let the punch collide. Again it felt like nothing to Ashen, he didn't even flinch. It might leave a bruise, for sure, but it took allot more too make him feel pain. Ashen just stared as parius jumped away. "That cant be all you've got. I might as well just go home." Ashen said. He was getting bored, but there was more to him than Ashen had seen. He'd recognized him as a vizard, which ment he was either one as well, or he spent time around them. Or he was just good at senseing.

"Might as well kick it up a notch." He said, reaching up and pulling on his mask, giving him a boost to speed. This time, he was infront of parius using shunpo before he could blink, Sweeping a foot around while trying to push parius back using the tanto to throw a quick trio of jabs. If parius stepped back he'd trip, and possibly fall, and if didn't move he'd recieve two or three shallow wounds. If he did step back and trip, Ashen would bull rush and attempt to throw him back farther.

After that, Ashen fell back again and waited to see what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:52 am

(OOC: Unformated due to a weird bug)

Blank, and almost lifeless Sonomori lay there. While unconscious he could still feel the battle below. The waves of their swords clashing with every hit impounded in this mind. It was like a strike of mental into his ear, and with each strike bringing him back into the conscious world. The massive pressure in his chest was beginning to lighten up, finally his body was adjusting to the reiatsu. In a way, he had taken in some of their reaitsu. Those whom did not have reaitsu could be heavily influenced by those with reaitsu around them. And in this combat situation where they were prodding their reiatsu upon his body it was taking in small, very small amounts of it.

This build up was just enough to sustain him without feeling a mass of pain in his chest. There was no telling just how much time had passed, even though he had remembered the entire fight. It was creating a stroll spiritual sense within his mind, the feelings. He knew what was happening without seeing. To and fray their swords hit upon each other, and the waves of their oceans collided into shocks that he could feel. It opened his eyes to something entirely new that he had not known before. Like always, he had memorized this with the help of his further selves, the personalities that drove him behind the scenes.

They pondered upon this, this feeling of understanding. While some, had already knew the body itself did not know. How they had already knew this, was beyond his understanding, or perhaps beyond most of their understanding inside him. Perhaps, it was his creation that brought this forth. He was born in a very abstract way, to abstract and obscure to even begin to explain. Most of this process was lost, as the only ones who had known him had been devoured by the hollow that traverse the other world.

Pushing, with all his force upon the ground he began to lift himself. His eyes had gathered a small bit of light, slowly receipting him into reality. Dazed and broken, he stumbled over as he brought himself upon one knee, Like before, he was not willing to give up. He must study them, study them more and more. He could not live with himself like this, and was somewhat glad he could not be seen in this weak state.

In another great push, he took himself to his feet and began to lean against the ledge, peering over at the fight that was taking place below. This was all he could accomplish, nothing more. But, in this view he could watch as their reiatsu danced about, their minds synchronized with their swords, and the other technique that made them powerful. He would observe, with great, great care.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:16 am

Parius smile grew wider, as he noticed his punch barely did anything. "Tough son of a bitch, arn't you? I guess you are gonna make this interesting...." Parius's eyes widened, as he released his mask. "I was wondering when you were gonna do that..." Parius said, summoning his own mask, before watching Ashen leap forward. He smiled, under his mask. His hollow granted him a pretty good Hierro, so he let the strikes hit him. Parius backed up, before throwing some Bala, and backing off, before Shunpo'ing to the back of Ashen, hoping to give him a surprise, as he swept his kick, for a shot at his head.

Parius fell back, and shot off a couple of Bala. Then, He held up his hand, and charged his Cero. It was black in color, and a bit faster than most Cero. When he fired it, Parius charged up his special attack, with his mask. A disc shaped beam of energy. Ashen probably wouldn't expect a barrage of attacks like this, from Parius.

(Parius's mask, by the way XD)
A Friendly Fight Mask11
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Ashen spotted the shunpo. It was fast but he was no novice, and tracking it was easy enough. He spun and blocked the kick with his arm, and let Parius fall back. He used his speed to dodge the bala, although to some it would look as if he never moved more than an ince. He watched as parius charged a cero. "Show me what you can do!" He shouted as the Cero was fired. It was fast. Ashen braced himself, so that the initial force would not send him flying. the power washed over his heirro, and although it was only average, this level of cero was nothing to him.

Still that was not to say he didn't get pushed back about a foot and as the power died down, it became evident that it had done its job. His top was ripped way the rags hanging from his waste, leaving his chest in full view. The skin was reddened and pealed in places, but began to heal almost instantly. It would take a while for him to fully recover, but the injury was nothing to Ashen. "That was... Acceptable." He said, as he did, he noticed a another attack coming his way. Ashen frowned. "Fight to Live, fura Ana." he said, releaseing his Shikai.

the attack was a disk like beam, and reminded Ashen of a cero. Still, he couldn't trust the power, so before it reached him, he shifted his duel swords into one, six foot greatsword. Bringing the heavy blade down he cut the power in half, and launched an attack of his own trough it. A heavy blade of reiatsu shot towards Parius, cutting his beam into to as it surged forward. It would be weakened, but would pack a punch similar to two cero, only two cero fired by an arranar of Ashen's level. It wouldnt kill him if it hit though, just send him flying and hurt like a bitch.

Hit or miss, Ashen put his sword over his shoulder. He was interested to see his opponants reaction. Especially to what he was about to say. "Its futile to struggle, I'm to strong for you to win. Give up now, and i'll spare your life." Ashen didn't mean this, he wasn't going to kill him either way. He Wanted to see if the man had a certain quality, one that would make the man a fitting disciple for him.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 pm

PArius's eyes widened, as Ashen cut his attack in half. It hit him, and threw him back. Parius landed on his back. He hut, but he would live. As Ashen talked Parius got up, Parius smiled again. "Give up? Hell no. I'm fighting someone stronger, and having the time of my life.This just gives me more reason to get stronger. So, someday we can fight on the same level. Ok, then, I'm going to show you something, I've never really showed alot of other people." Parius pointed his blade at Ashen while a condensed ball, of black charged on it.

As the ball charged, Parius thought of everything leading to this point. He focused all of that, into the ball. There was no way he was getting up after this, for a long time, but, hopefully, Ashen wouldn't expect the power of the blast. "Alright, Ashen Reinhart, Knight of Despair. Prepare to meet, Anokoku."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Those words were the ones he wanted to here. for the first time in a long time, Ashen actually smiled. It wasn't a big smile, or one born of joy or happiness, it was a smile born of anticipation. He watched the man charge his attack, and considered iys level of power. not enough to stop ashen, more than likely, or the man had been perposely holding back on him. But if it could knock him down, at the very least stagger him, Ashen extend the man an offer he couldn't refuse, not if he truely intended to get strong.

The attack fired and ashen stared it down. He made no move to dodge or protect himself. He took it head on,And the force was enough to push him back, almost falling backwards. His mask cracked in half and the lower part fell away, leaving Ashen with whatt looked like a sharp toothed grin cut on his mask. He steadied himslf, brushing down his chest. His chest burned with pain, blood seeping from cuts that slowly began to heal.

"I can help you become strong, Parius chitose. Walk in the shadow of despair, and we shall look for worthy foes to fight together."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:03 pm

"End it all, Anokoku." The blast fired. It hit him, but he didn't seem to want to dodge it. After, Parius saw the damage, it had done, and his eyes widened. It was his most powerful attack, but it didn't even knock the guy, off of his feet. Parius, sunk to his knees. He could no longer stand. He just sat there, and listened to what Ashen said. He couldn't help, but smile. His coat, rippled on the ground, as the wind picked up. His hair, blew into his face, hiding his expression from Ashen.

As the wind calmed down, Parius answered. "Fine. I'll join. But, be warned. I'm not prone to staying places. So, don't be surprised, if I leave. Also, your gonna have to carry me. I kinda can't move." Parius awaited Ashen's response.

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:39 am

Ashen watched the man collapse, but he made no move to help him. "You've got to be kidding me." He said, when parius said he'd have to carry him. Ashen sighed, he hated social interaction. Unless he was drunk. Ashen, dont be a meanie. Ana, one of his inner spirits said.
[color:8bdf=dark blue]ust drag him by the leg, silly. Fura said.
[i]No no no! Pick him up! Ana said, pushin fuaa aside.

"I swear to god, don't make me come in there." He growled aloud, causing both of them to squeek and giggle then run away into the back of hs mind. He felt his inner hollow stir, but the man rarely spoke, he was very much a quiet, friendly hollow. Ashen walked over to the vizard, or more preciesly, his disiple. He was tempted to to just grab him by a leg an drag him, but decided against it. Reaching down he grabbed parius by the shirt and trew him over his shoulder.

"I've got a room not to far away. you can rest up, there, cause after this its off to Kurakara town to meet th rest of our merry band." Ashen said. He shunpo'd up, onto the roof above, spotted a shinigami, who'd been apparently watching their fight. With a shrug, he shunpo'd again, vanishing from sight, a man over one should and a giant sword in the other.

(There's a meetin for the Kurishima in Kurakara town, thats where we're off to next.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Friendly Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Fight   A Friendly Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Fight
Page 1 of 1