Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent I_vote_lcapKura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent I_voting_barKura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent I_vote_lcapKura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent I_voting_barKura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Empty
PostSubject: Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent   Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name: Kura Kressent

True Age: 210

Sex: Female

Personality: Kura acts as a young innocent female of the age sixteen should. She envies humans so she tries to act the same, taking school class even when she got the chance, however she had to transfer a lot for after she passed a class she would look to young for the rest, at times she goes to a high school and pretends to be a member.

She also has a silver tongue, she hasn't learned exactly how to use it, she just seems to have a way with words, able to by pass security checks as well. She also at times gets really giddy over stuff she doesn't know why, such as a stuffed animal she would completely jump at, sometimes make mistakes such as at a toy store.

Sadly at times due to her nature, some people call her the witch of the neighborhood, some kids are scared to talk to her at times, but she ignores them, deep down she is an innocent soul, and self trained in the art of Zanjutsu. She practices kendo inside an abandoned house, it clears her mind a lot, and she is in constant need. One of the reasons they believe she is a witch is due to the increase of hollow activity since she moved there, the combination of her extreme spiritual pressure and pure soul attracts them easily.

Kura has an odd way of harmonizing with the nature around herself as well. Her spiritual wavelength is very calming, another reason hollow come to check it out, but it tends to harmonize with others as well which probably creates her silver tongue like chat. Animals freely fly to her as if they trust her, along with this she was able to even harmonize with something horrible deep inside her.

Kura is a vizard, one would expect some bipolar like attitude if it comes out, but instead Kura was able to harmonize it, bringing out something odd. Kura sees her inner hollow as a mother figure, always there for advice, and chats with it as much as she chats with here inner zanpakuto.

1. Moon~ She has forever loved the magic the moon held, how it changed with the day and stayed around the earth, or even how it controlled the tide, it always mesmerized her.
  2. Friends~ She always trusts her friends, and is happy to make any at any given time, it is her joy to play with others.
  3. Humans~ Humans are what she group with, and she almost believes she is human. If it weren't for her being 200 years old. She envies them just the same and wishes to be one.

Fears:

1. Never finding her brother~ Her largest fear is failing to find her older brother who she searches for day and night for any lead.
  2. Large Hollow~ it isn't that much of a petrifaction fear, but large scary creatures make her nervous a bit, but not incapable of fight. In a life or death fight she can get serious and over come her fear

Character Appearance

Height: 5'1
Weight: 110

Physical Traits: Kura has very fair skin and icy blue eyes with long blonde hair. She is sixteen years old however still quiet small. Her figure is average not fully developed yet however she is still young in her years.
Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Untitled-1-26

Clothing: After being called witch for so many years, Kura taken up the art of dressing up as one, she loves to walk around in what they call her, she takes some sort of odd pride from it, and even jokes that she is a witch herself.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Kura's fighting style is not lacking in the least. She strikes with pure self trained movements, keeping herself gentle as the breeze, but able to twist it into a tornado when she is serious. She moves fast and softly, with extremely hard to predict movements since her motions allow quick changes when needed.

Strengths: Kura has an amazing amount of spiritual pressure held up in her. To the point of attracting hollows and even having a feint sense of her powers even while her zanpakuto is sealed. Her strength isn't to weak however not entirely above average until she pushes her spiritual pressure through herself, her speed and strength are average normally however when she is serious they are both high above average. Her stamina is high as well making her not tire easily probably due to her hyperness and giddiness. She, even though not knowing it, is a master with kidou. She practiced herself and is another reason she enjoys being called a witch. She has trained with making 'spells' as she calls them for a long time.

Weaknesses: Kura's defense and Durability is lacking, along with that she can not tell races apart other than hollow and arrancar due to her running in with them so much she learned the difference. Kura is not to well spiritually literate, she knows what a lot of the races are, but only knows the name vizard for now. She may have complete control of her spiritual pressure but she can not diminish it herself, so hiding is not a good option. As well, her Shunpou is lacking, she relies on real speed, shunpou currently is unusable.

Natural Abilities
Explanation~ Kura has a tremendous amount of spiritual pressure for a body of her size, therefor a lot leaks out it isn't enough to make her in shikai all the time, however some of her abilities make it out, its very feint amount however.

Slow Aging Process: with the constant energy, her body ages slower than even shinigami, that’s why despite being 7 years younger than her older brother, she appears to be 3 years older in appearance.

Harmonization: Unconsciously and Passively, Kura lets spiritual pressure that feels like home to most people. She can end fights at times, however it all depends on the persons willingness. If their mind is clouded by anger, or sanity is losing, she is the best person to have around. This ability does not do much, however it changed the opinion of her inner hollow after years of experiencing the feeling.

Kidou Mastery: Kura with her high spiritual energy and self taught in kidou had learn a technique that actually cuts down the time before she can use it again. So all kidou is -1cool down if it has any.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Katana_Swords_by_DigitalFreelancer

Spirit’s Name: Mageyw

Spirit’s Appearance: Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent InnerZanpakuto

Spirit’s Personality: Mageyw, for short acts as a father figure for Kura, he is caring however strict. He always puts Kura's safety as top priority. He is a wise man as well, he contains a lot of Kura's hidden memories from a child, even the ones she thought is lost.

Inner World:

Shikai

Call Out Command: Loyloydiwn, Mageyw

Appearance: As Shikai, Mageyw takes the appearance of a Broom stick that does allow Flight for Kura. The straw end can twist and create a 4 foot blade off the 5 foot broom stick, this is interchangeable.

Abilities:
Manipulation over Earth
As shikai activates. Kura gets a sense of the earth beneath her feet. She is able to control it with grace, sometimes even shifting from close-ranged to ranged combat. She can control up to 16 tons of earth at a single moment. She is also able to soften up the earth, changing it from sand to even quick sand. At the same cause, she is able to sense the vibrations within the earth, feeling every step that another person makes, and being able to pinpoint where they are. Although she keeps this to herself and makes it seem like a lucky guess. Her ability works on such as if she were to make a 7foot wall, then that same amount of earth used in the process of making the wall would be taken from somewhere in the earth, not just magically appearing. She can also harden the earth around her making it the density that rivals the steel of shinigami's sword, able to deflect it of with little scratch if she concentrates hard enough. She is also able to do such as shape the earth around her, creating chairs, and even bats if needed. She can also control such as sand to whirl. She is able to dense the earth, making dirt to boulders, or instead break it down into sand, gravel, or even dirt. Material of earth does not just include the soil and stone. It can also include such as a meteorite, or even concrete and blacktop.

~Certain Explanations~
Sense of Earth for a mile diameter, Kura can sense anything that is on top of the earth, such as a foot step to a cat walking. It doesn't just have to be the ground however. If she sends up a cloud of sand, he can sense any movement within the cloud just as easily, able to use that as her eyes instead.

How he controls Like Byakuya, she can control the earth without having to actually touch it. In fact, she can control it while standing still as well. But when she moves her hands around, or touches the earth to move it, the mobility, speed, and difficulty makes things better. she can lift up heavier chunks with ease and toss it faster, long with moving it around if he is still touching it.

Spiritual energy Kura is just as well able to insert her own spiritual energy into the earth, able to confuse people who track it, and making it look like she is in many places at once. Putting it in to the earth, Kura can also take it out of the earth, back inside herself.

Emotional Path
Kura has an odd ability to match her spiritual signature with someone elses, it still feels like her own, but she can create a connection to the person. This ability depends on will of the other person, she can “influence” an emotion into them such as sadness or happiness, it is easier when she is feeling the same emotion, the will depends on whether or not they want their emotion to change, if a person is mad and wants to be mad, I would be a whole lot harder to make then happy or sad, however easier to make them more angry if she wanted. At the same token this ability allows her to tell what emotion the other person is feeling. The connection in general can be fought off with more spiritual pressure then the amount she uses to make the connection.

Emotional Absorption
Kura can absorb an emotional response however she would feel it at that token, such as depression or sadness, she can also give her own emotions away to another, this requires the same connection as Emotional Path.

Calming wave
Kura calms her own self and releases her spiritual pressure, unlike the other two this does not require a connection. The wave connects to rage, madness, chaos, and such and counteracts it, it creates a calming blissful sensation. Lasts 4 posts with 2 post cool down.

Sweet Dream
This move can only be used on NPC or with permission. With contact, Kura causes the victim to feint and begin to relieve their happiest memories, even those lost, she can not use it on herself. This move lasts for as long as contact is maintained.

~These moves are only used while the vizard mask is dawned~
Emotional Break
By touching a person, Kura can break their emotions making them void of all emotions for a total of 3 posts with a 2 post cool down.

Restless fear
This move can only be used on NPC or with permission. With contact, Kura causes the victim to feint and begin to relieve their deepest fears, even ones that are unconscious or artificial. She can not use on herself. This move lasts as long as contact is maintained.

Aura of fear
This move works by a direct spiritual attack to the brain, her spiritual pressure becomes dense enough to see and will strike out at the victim at bala-like speeds. Once hit the victim will begin to see their fear within vision for 5 posts with a 2 post cool down. The cool down being the grace period as well. However the cool down is only in effect if the attack is a hit, otherwise it is a once per post move. The fears are in their most horrific form, so if your scared of bunnies, it will show you the scariest bunny your mind can conjure. Aside from not being material, the fears seem absolutely real in all other aspects. Even to the point that you may think you feel pain if one hits you, however that depends on how well you believe in the reality. Kura can see the fear as well.

Boosts: x3 spiritual pressure, x3 strength, x3 speed..

Bankai

New Name: Mageyw Pilos

Appearance: Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Rurouni-kenshin-kenshin-anime-sanosuke-sagara-22089 Only the blade O~O

Abilities:

Shikai Mastery
Kura can use all her moves From Shikai, however her strength in them are stronger, so moves such as Calming wave would be harder to resist against. And Path's are much stronger as well

Blissful Feelings
Kura Generates a large amount off energy that waves over a 40foot radius, anyone within the area begins to feel euphoric feelings such as happiness, joy, and accomplishment. The feeling is powerful as well and hard to fend off

Emotional Representation
Her spiritual pressure also gives off an effect that creates an illusion around the person. The illusion mimics a scenery of the target she chosen that best represents 'home' the the person. Their happy place if you will. Anyone within the area will witness this reality. The illusion is so real that smells and tastes can be sensed. A Path must be made to the target for the effect to take place to everyone, neither target nor Kura can control the scenery due to it being made from the deepest heart of the person. Everything in it is physical, however nothing living will be created, so no people, animals, or killer trees if the person is psycho.

Emotional Influence
Kura can now Influence a thought or emotion into ones head, it starts as a seed that slowly grows over time in the victims subconscious. She can give ideas that people will think that they thought of themselves. It work the same with Emotions as well, it depends on the character of how well and quickly it will work, they won't feel the message reaching, but they can still fight it using Logic.

Boosts:

Inner Hollow

Appearance: Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Blair

Personality:

Mask

Appearance: Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent Vizaredmask

Abilities:

Hollow Powers:

Full Vizard Form

Appearance:

Personality: .

Power Boosts:

Boosts-

Back Drop

Background:

The Previous Generation: Kura was born into a strange couple. His father and mother had both left whatever organization they were in all for the sacrifice of family. The father was an Shinigami, one of those ruff and tough ones, the football parent if he was pure American. He was not a genius when it came to intellect, but the wife still loved him. He was more built for hands on physical combat. And never used such a weapon as a blade. Kura's mother was also a Shinigami out of Gotie, although the squad and rank is as unknown as well as the fathers affiliations. The mother was highly intelligent. They both left.

The start:

Out and About:

RP Sample: Kura waves and smiles.
Side Notes: Yes I know Shikai is identical to Kano's she controls earth as well and Kano's description is the most accurate I have ever made, so of course I will re-use it instead of making one with less detail.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/

Kura Kressent Possible FInal Kressent
Page 1 of 1