Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} I_vote_lcapToro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} I_voting_barToro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} I_vote_lcapToro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} I_voting_barToro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP}   Toro Kressent, Last Kressent Made {WIP} EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Toro Kressent
True Age: 319
Sex: Male
Personality: Toro is a very very unstable individual. One moment he could be pretty good, a great ally, but one wrong thing can cause him to fall into complete madness and insanity.
Hysteria
Chaos
Fears:
Losing his likes in any way shape or form

Character Appearance

Height:
Weight:
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Clothing:
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Toro fights more sporadic and primitive than normal. He has little flow, but fights like a beast that has been cornered, ever battle is that of his life. He uses his fist for his weapons, and does the best to beat his opponent to a bloody pulp. Normally at the end of his battles, he is covered with his enemy’s blood and seems quite happy.
Strengths: Toro excels greatly in terms of speed and raw physical power, along with heightened spiritual pressure. He can easily out maneuver others however his intellect is always, edgy, he is completely random with his movements, always changing his mind making it seem sporadic and beastly. His speed is close to shunpou like speeds, and his strength he gets from his Grandfather, he can lift a ton with some stress, but he can get it up there. And his spiritual energy is vast.
Weaknesses: He has no control over his spiritual energy to the extent of not being able to compress it, not being able to use any form of kidou in any way possible, or using Shunpou even, he relies on his physical capabilities as a replacement for shunpou. Also with him on edge, his ideas may often put him in a deeper hole then before.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: his zanpaktou takes the form of a pendant across his neck
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Name: Nekani Rushi
Spirit’s Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Personality:
Inner World:
Kidou: None

Shikai

Call Out Command:
Appearance: