Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Smilie Kressent WIP I_vote_lcapSmilie Kressent WIP I_voting_barSmilie Kressent WIP I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Smilie Kressent WIP I_vote_lcapSmilie Kressent WIP I_voting_barSmilie Kressent WIP I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Smilie Kressent WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Smilie Kressent WIP Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Smilie Kressent WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Smilie Kressent WIP Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Smilie Kressent WIP Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Smilie Kressent WIP Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Smilie Kressent WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Smilie Kressent WIP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Smilie Kressent WIP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Smilie Kressent WIP Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Smilie Kressent WIP Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Smilie Kressent WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Smilie Kressent WIP Empty
PostSubject: Smilie Kressent WIP   Smilie Kressent WIP EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:16 am

Basic Information

Name: Smilie Kressent
True Age: 1839
Sex: Male
Personality: Smilie is a man who recovered from complete insanity only to end up in semi-insanity. When his blood lust is now out in a rage he is only a tad crazy and really happy. He can now talk to people on a normal level however his temper is easy to catch up before he goes batshit insane. When battling his mind is completely overtaken by blood lust for battle and goes blank in a rampage that’s harder to stop then a stampede. There isn't much to Smilie otherwise (note to self: Add more when you get time)

Fears: Never sleeping again

Character Appearance

Height: 10ft
Weight: 329
Physical Traits: Smilie Kressent WIP Disturbed_the_Guy_Asylum_by_Squamate
Clothing: [What does your character wear]
Accessories:[What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Monstrous Appearance

Height: 50.3 ft
Weight: 3,291 lb
Physical Traits: Smilie Kressent WIP Death_colossus_by_ptitvinc-d3ithbq
Clothing: Refer to Image
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Smilie fights with brute force, using no real style of combat, just brutal carnage on anything he sees. He fights with mostly instinct not really having the intelligence to create good strategy. He enjoys the sight of blood and fear, however he is not one known to play with his food, when in a fight if a killing blow is open, he will take advantage of it and strike.
Strengths: Incredible Strength, Speed, Durability, and Spiritual Pressure
Weaknesses: He has no control over his spiritual pressure, as in no hiding it and such. He has poor spiritual sensing abilities, unable to detect with spiritual energy due to his always interfering with itself. He has little sense of pain, so despite a wound being near fatal he wouldn't notice it much resulting in self destructive movements at time, and his battle intelligence is low.

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?:

Will be Psychological(fear) and Metal powers
Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that these are supposed to be very powerful since you are strong enough to escape hell multiple times easily and fight off hell's guardians ( But not it's will ) ]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that these are supposed to be very powerful since you are strong enough to escape hell multiple times easily and fight off hell's guardians ( But not it's will ) ]

Back Drop

Background: [Your character's history]
Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/

Smilie Kressent WIP
Page 1 of 1