Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ I_vote_lcapNew and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ I_voting_barNew and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ I_vote_lcapNew and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ I_voting_barNew and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Empty
PostSubject: New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~   New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Grand Chat
True Age: 3503
Sex: Male
Personality: Grand is a man of many experiences, after the years he has slowly diluted his emotions to almost nothing, even lie detectors of the highest grade wouldn't be able to read him. He has the acting skills that have been polished to perfection over years, he is an extreme sociopath, he can kill anyone; child, woman, man, rodent, kitten, and would feel absolutely nothing about the death. He doesn't get giddy from killing, or anything of the sort, death is just death in his eyes. Grand is very sociable, he talks with high charisma and intelligence, Charisma is one of his best features, he however abuses it in turn for manipulation, setting events just right to only need to utter two or three words and drive a place into chaos, which is one of the few things he still fines thrilling, chaos and a plan falling in place.

Grand acts as a charming man, almost letting a happy atmosphere around him even where death follows, he is able to make his expression and feeling the exact opposite of the events, a warm smile making a baby laugh while behind him his parents lay dead, that is the feat that Grand can reach in terms of mastery in his acting.

At the same time, he is extremely tactical, he plans out events as far as he can, changes them constantly to fit his desires and needs, once he walks into a battle he examines all the instances going on and assess them to fall into a plan, even if it means losing a battle to win the war.

He is what you call, a solipsist where he believes that the mind is the only sure thing. To him the world is just imaginary and the inhabitants are his toys, he may favor some over others, such as Regno Nero, the organization he created from scratch, Grand is immortal in his head, he believes that if he were to die, he would just wake up, everything is his, according to his own eyes. And fate aspires around him, everything revolving around him. He isn't out in the open about his philosophy, but he doesn't try to hide it either.

Character Appearance

Height: 6'1
Weight: 160
Physical Traits: New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Untitled-1-28
Bone Located: Two small horns hidden in the hair
Hole Located: Where his heart should be
Clothing: Grand's clothing will be defined in the start of each thread, however his style is normally a formal style such as slacks and black button shirt with a tuxedo jacket, however it can vary.
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Grand has an unusual style mixing long ranged attacks, he can go from long ranged sniping techniques to close range combat with his gun, going as far to use it as a physical weapon, such as pistol whipping another person. He fights also with the environment, using it to his best advantage, and strings events as he can using the environment, like miss a blast just barely on purpose to hit a building that could collapse causing a huge change in the battle field, along with causing a distraction, and possible damage.
Strengths: Grand has a massive amount of spiritual pressure, rumored to be one of the highest in all races, he contains a mastery over it as well, making himself able to hide easily from spiritual perceptive characters. His strength is very high as well, he trained himself to fit his weaknesses with his ranged combat, making it so he can go toe to toe with an advanced physical attacker of his tier, however it isn't his best attribute, so highly skilled tier 1-1 in terms of physique could eventually overpower him, eventually, not right away. His speed is very skilled as well, he can cover large distances quickly in, sonido is one of his best skills, next to cero and his Gargatua.
Weaknesses: Grand is very poor at perceiving energy, he can sense it to an extent, however information such as race, and if the person is hiding there energy completely escapes him, His durability is not the best either, he can take hits, but his body cannot, he can break his arm and not feel it, however the damage is still done and would harm him in terms of mobility and movement, not to mention cause further damage even easier. His body isn't the best at keeping up with himself.

Always Active Ability:
Unchained Soul: Currently this ability Grand is the only one who has obtain the Unchained Soul. This ability is a very rare one that requires completely domination over one's self and only takes in effect during Grand's death. When Grand dies, his soul becomes completely intangible, meaning not even Hell or the Soul King can touch it. During this time Grand is able to possess one being of any race as long as they have no significance in the future and are on the verge of death(this means he can not take on any OC or someone like the President of USA). His possess will bring the body and spirit back to life and his own soul will be bounded to the body. During possess, the host's appearance and personality will drastically change, along with them gaining a set of abilities extremely similar to Grand's as in they "element" (Gravity/Dimensional manip) will stay the same throught the hosts. Due to Grand always keeping his personality and emotions a secret, the host will fail at the instinctive intent to do so, making one personality outshine the rest. This can result in a psychopathic sadistic version of him, or even a kind caring good version of him. The host will have no memories of Grand's or even the knowledge that he resides in the host.

Grand's own soul is completely hidden and dormant inside the host. The host will not share the same feel that Grand has, so if its a human, he/she(yes /she) will have human energy, shinigami will have shinigami, etc. Along with that, the ability to detect Grand inside the host is impossible(however that changes during a certain event that will later be explained.)

When Grand takes his possession, the host will gain all of Grand's memories and experiences in a more hidden way. Such as battle experiences will turn into pure instinct. Such as Grand having good aim, the host will have good aim as well as a more passive trait. Also knowledge Grand had will be transferred hidden as well. Such as the host will have no idea what a sinner is, but once he is in the presence of one, the knowledge that Grand has will feed into the host's head. Grand also obtains all the experiences of the body he is in, so when the body dies and Grand moves to the next one, then the experiences of both Grand and the old host will do the same transfer as instinct.

During the final form of any Race (or if Sinner/Hollow during a special move) Grand's soul will take temporary dominance, the host will “black out” similar to a vizard going full hollow. Grand will take the appearance he has normally as an arrancar, not as Segunda. He will have access to all memories and all knowledge he had before along with the experiences of the host, however this is only in the time period of being full power.(also during this Grand's power will still feel of the appropriate Race, however the feeling of him will be Grand, so if you can differentiate him from another arrancar when he was one, you should be able to tell he is Grand, pretty much this is the event mentioned before).

This ability will carry with him to every host so when the host dies, he can move on to the next making him technically an immortal in this way. One way you can think of this is similar to Kurama from Yu Yu Hakasho, another way could be like the Avatar, from avatar the last air bender. Its not the exact same, but the ideas share similarities. Each Host will be a seperate app with the abilities in them and up for tiering as if a new character.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance:
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Grandweapon
Zanpakuto Name:
Zanpakuto Call Out:
Cero: Grand can use all forms of General cero, this includes oscurus and such.

Rifling Barrel: Grand has spiritual energy almost constantly spinning in his barrel, any cero shot out of it gains speed, strength, accuracy, and penetration damage, however the overall explosion is decreased, this move consumes the same amount as air walking.

6 Chamber: Grand can hold up to 6 different, or same, cero in the chambers of his Zanpakuto. He can save them up and fire them later or right away. When charged already, he can hold it in there with little effort and fire it instantaneously since the cero was already charged beforehand. At the same token he can shoot all 6 cero in the chambers at once in a spread shot, all with the effects of Rifling Barrel.

Extreme spiritual pressure: Grand contains an in-arrancar amount of spiritual pressure, much more then average, this brings in an odd effect of stopping his physical aging process, making him the same age as he was in his prime.

Garganta del Rey: Grand has an extremely advanced form of Garganta, instead of just the ability to warp to and from Hueco Mundo, he is able to warp to any place and dimension instantaneously if he has been there before, when he warps he puffs in a black smoke as he goes into mid dimension. A plane between the physical and spiritual world. He can use this move within the same world as well, and can bring up to two people with him, however if three were to go he must stay in the same dimension. He manly uses it to enter and exit an area, however he slowly got accustom to using it in combat. When using it in social aspects, he can do it any number of times, however in combat it is limited to 3 times a post with a 3 post cool down, 1 post cool down per time. So if he uses it once in a post, he has a 1 post cooldown in between, it must all be in one post with the cool down right after it, so he cant teleport once, and teleport next post with it being the 1st cooldown.

Resurreccion

Appearance: New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ GrandRes
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Grandweap
Abilities:

Rifting Bullets: Grand creates pockets energy in the chamber at times rather then bala and cero. When shot it creates a violently distorted bullet of space. When hit it causes piercing force damage equal to either a bala, cero, gran rey, etc. Its speed goes with the damage.

Physical-Plane Enhancement: This is an enhancement to a move Grand can do, whether it be his fist, or even a cero. It makes the enhanced portion glow white and it hits anything physical disregarding spiritual aspects. This allows Grand to cut through smoke and lightning as if it were a real thing. When hitting a person it adds no damages but cuts as if there were no spiritual defense, however anything with energy weakness would not be weak against a cero coated in the stuff, also all attacks are changed to blunt or piercing damage, cero's still explode on impact but the explosion is the same as a normal cero, no enhancement. Lasts one post with a one post cooldown.

Dimensional Slip: Grand is able to slip into a pocket of space, doing this causes him to disappear and reappear in a non-occupied area 3 feet in any direction. He is in a temporal dimension during the slip so it can get past barriers or attacks. Grand grabs onto the fabric of space and pulls it over him like a sheet causing him to disappear. 3 post cooldown

Dimensional Shatter: Grand smashes his fist against the air and stops as if it hit something physical. The area around the fist begin to shatter like glass and a small shock wave is sent out when it makes contact with anything it hits with the force of a cero however speed of a bala, it causes a force explosion so no smoke is seen, the move itself is just a shine in the light as the force is caused by the dimension trying to repair itself and the energy used to do it. Once per post

Tremor: Grand smashes both his fists against the air causes the dimension to shatter twice as large this causing the hole area to shake as the energy is disperse throughout an area of effect style attack, anything within a 30yard area around himself is hit with a Gran Rey's worth of cero damage all at once, however there is a delay of 20seconds after the shatter of dimension is seen. During the energy released, the area shakes violently causes almost like an earthquake in mid air. 3 post cool down.

Dimension Breaking Palms: Grand contains two powers in each hand, one in his left palm the other in his right. When he places his left hand on a person or object and around the area shines like the cracks do in his Tremor and Dimensional Shatter, it encases the person and the person is hit with a cero's worth of damage from all angles with force. Those move can be changed around so it hits a wall and blasts outward with the force in one direction instead of all sides. This move is constant and takes the energy of a cero, he can not control it, it only gets 3 times a post. In his right palm contains a crack in the dimension. Any force or energy that strikes it is dispersed in that hand, however it can only contain a maximum of 2 cero in a given post, if exceeded the crack explodes with the force of 2 cero in his hand to make room for more energy, the explosion is force so no smoke given. Again he can not control it.

Curtains: Grand can grasp the fabric of the dimension and yank on it, it would look similar to a Garganta in the fact the scenery moves with it. Doing this would not only distort the area making him able to pull it over himself hiding from the frontal view, but it causes a small shift in gravity, making an odd force being pushed in the direction he pulls the curtains, pulls half the gravity with it, so if he pulls up it would make the gravity null, if he pulls down it would add half downward, to the left the gravity would be halved downward and half to the left making you slip left. This effects the area in a 50yard radius and lasts for 3 posts with a 4 post cooldown starting from when he uses it. 50Yards is at the start of the pull, not where Grand is.

Passive Abilities~

Dimension Walk: Grand's air walk is negated, instead he can walk on any type of surface as if it were a solid. This includes walking in water or in air. He can control it so he can swim if he wants.

Previous Moves: He can use all moves in his past form such as Rifling barrel.

Void of Air: Grand does not need to breath while in ressurection.

Self Gravitation: Grand can control his gravity to the same as Curtains. As in he can add half the gravity in any direction to his own, making himself heavy by adding half downwards, or lessening his weight by adding half upward.

Boosts: Strength x3 Spiritual pressure x3 speed x2

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance:
New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Untitled-2-4
Abilities:
All previous abilities are still useable

• Physical Plane Enhancement: Lasts 2 posts and can jump from one part of his body to another
  • Dimensional Slip: Distance doubles
  • Tremor: Double the range
  • Dimension Breaking Palms: Now controllable, right hand can take in a Cero Oscurase, Left hand does 3 ceros worth of damage.
  • Curtains now pulls the complete gravity, so if he pulls up gravity would pull you up for 50 yards.

Dimension Fissure: With one fist, Grand does the move Tremor, however it does not blast out in an AOE attack, instead it acts the same as Dimensional Shatter. The shock wave is now visible as a crack sliding down the area, and can be almost mistaken for lightning due to its zigzag pattern, it creates the force of 1 oscuras and a faint effect of Curtain pulling you into the crack with the third of earth's gravity. Shortly after the crack implodes sending the shock wave of one oscuras outward. This move has a 5 post cool down.

Inceptional Dimension: Grand creates an orb that counts as a separate dimension 30 yards around him. When used if something is on the border it is tossed in, if its a cable or a building, it is torn apart, the edges repel on either side of the orb. The orb distorts all the surroundings making it warp around like a glass orb. Moves such as Garganta or any other teleportation can not make it inside, however it can only take up to a Gran Rey cero worth of damage. If cracked it creates a Dimensional Shatter in both directions before opening wide. This dimension contains many properties that Grand can decide upon using.

1. Gravity: Grand can either make the gravity double or null. However his own gravity will be effected as well
  2. Temperature: Grand can make it anywhere between 0-99 degrees Fahrenheit.
  3. Light: Grand can either multiply the lights intensity by double, or filter half of it.

despite having this in his control, if someone who can also manipulate gravity or temperature is in, they have priority in terms of jurisdiction. He can also teleport the orb between dimensions however only once. Lasts 3 posts 5 post cooldown.

Dimensional Shatter (Melee): this move is a smaller version of the shatter, the energy glows white in his hand similar to Physical-Plane enhancement, however when the punch makes contact with anything it creates the crack on the one hit and is hit with 2 ceros extra worth of blunt force damage. Twice per post.

Boosts: x4 everything

Back Drop:

Background: About fifteen centuries ago a hallow has gain immense amount of power. This Hallow considered itself better than all others...till some how its mask was removed. He became an arrancar, and this was back when not many existed. This arrancar become a social outcast, no longer feeling above all others, but below. Until he Realized that he was much strong, and not many of him. Then he decided he was such as a God, or at least a king. This arrancar didn’t even have a name till he got to the 'outside' or the Earth. with his memory lost, he sought out to learn instead of kill. He spent most time in France, which is were he created his Alias. Grand Chat. As a foreigner, he heard these 'civilians' call the kings and queens, "Grand Chat" or Fat Cat. After learning the language, while killing some helpless 'Peasants' he decided to travel to England, He became known in there by many names. One of which was King Edward VIII but he left before he was never crowned.

He gained more names the more he lived there. He went through a 'Phase' were he only killed females, he had no idea why he thought maybe it was the taste they gave off, the scent from their perfume. During that time he brought on the name "Jack The Ripper" which was during his stay in London.

Around 1850 he moved to India for a change. This was another one of his phases, his ambition to be king enlarged greatly were he became Thug Behram, leader of the Thugee Cult. here he spent about 50 years of feast, hardly even having to work for his food anymore, by this time he has grown so accustom to being around humans, he hides his spiritual pressure very well, and learned to use his Charisma to its maximum. until one day he was almost caught by the seiritie, and used one of the members to take his place and get caught while he caused the rest of his members to do mass suicide.

after years of traveling he settled in Columbia for awhile, and took up two names during his time there, Pedro Lopez, and Luis Garavito. all these names were hidden aliases, he still roamed free with the name Grand Chat. or he had his cult members in 1850 call him, The Prince. overall he has been the source for millions of murdered in different areas of the world. and even had some cult members left over to make them take the fall when his alias was caught the last four hundred years thou he spent in America, doing minimal killing,this time making sure not to show up on the radar, definitely with all these shinigami allowed to roam free. Due to his young looking age thou, he is often mistaken as a younger arrancar when he is caught. However those were doing his more youthful years. During his second millenia he found himself in a new position of power.

He lived a lot of his life in Hueco Mundo, and noticed the Espada falling apart, it wasn't to hard to walk in and convince a number of followers, it was all new to him, a position of power over something stronger then the common human, he didn't know to much about leading much more intelligent creatures, not ones after greed and power, and didn't do the best of jobs, he ended up leaving near the end and giving his job to Arngrim, he needed a fresh start, during these years his emotions soon dwindled to the point he could easily ignore one or shove it aside when needed, even when under an influence, it was as if he had none.

He began to gather a small following of members, making connections that made them seem like family, he took advantage of other aspects then money and political stature, he gave his members a home, information, or some thing that created Loyalty rather then greed. He as well became loyal for the first time to his own affiliation. Making sure not to create the same mistakes as he did last time. Outside he was cold to the world, however he obtain a compassion in his own group whether they saw it or not, a sense of pride, however he kept his ambitions still, he wouldn't think twice of a sacrifice if it was needed for the most beneficial outcome, if one cause to much harm, they would be dealt with quickly and without hesitation.
Side Notes:
With Unchained Soul, each new possession will be a different app (if its human ill just mod it for Retier) with each app will be a seperate tier for him, so despite him being 1-1, if he goes possesion on a shinigami for example, he might become 2-2 for example, a complete retier
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Please use the character you are applying for in the sample.]

Last edited by Kano on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:52 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~   New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:26 am

Approved, tier from before, blah, blah, blah.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~   New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Approved, good to see him back and better than before.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~   New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Added 1 ability, Unchained Soul
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~   New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:06 am

Iffy about unchained soul but I'll approve. Let the seconds come and double check.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~   New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Im fine with this since it's a new app each time. Approved

--edit-- Waiting to hear from Rena Approval temporarily delayed
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~   New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:02 am

Rena says it's fine for the most part. Just slap on a "Can't use on player characters" on it and it'll be good. Just pm one of us or something and we'll move it to accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~   New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~ Empty

Back to top Go down

New and Improved Grand Chat ~Beta Version~
Page 1 of 1