Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) I_vote_lcapRecruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) I_voting_barRecruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) I_vote_lcapRecruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) I_voting_barRecruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:03 am

The almost empty black sky... The white sand... It was all beauty for the female Vasto Lorde. She was stalking an arrancar at the moment... Well, to be more specific, it was a fraccion. One whose strength was relatively close to her own... However, the female vasto lorde knew that no one can beat her. Well, to this day no one has successfully defeated her, cause if she had been defeated once she wouldn't be here at this moment.

The female Vasto Lorde slowly crept towards the fraccion until she was inches away from the being. At that point, she launched herself at the fraccion. She first forced it's arms down so that they were parallel to its body with her legs. Her legs then interlocked eachother around the fraccion, then squeezes with an unimagineable pressure. The fraccion cringes and falls to the ground back first, right after the Vasto Lorde flips around so she's on the fraccion's chest...

(Don't worry... It's not a fan-fic XD)

On the female vasto lorde's wrists was a bone-gauntlet. Suddenly, the right bone-gauntlet has a section of it that expands and covers over her hand, then creates a jamadhar katar around her right hand. The blades of the Jamadhar were approximately 2-3 feet long... She then stabs the Katar into neck of the fraccion. She then smiles, knowing that this weakling's life was seconds away from brutally fading away.

She then wills her katar to start spinning, spinning at a high velocity. In just a milisecond, the katar spun from 0 rps to 1000 rpm, practically shredding and disintegrating the neck of the fraccion. The head of the fraccion was practically launched 50 feet away from the body...

About 15 to 20 minutes later, the body of the fraccion was almost gone. The only piece of the fraccion left was its right arm... Well, the section where the shoulder was a bit barren, having a bit of the arm bone sticking out of what's left of the arm... So the Vasto Lorde could have a handle for her meal...

Her mask was moved so that it was on top of her head, revealing her impish face... The area around her mouth was a bloody mess, mainly because of the blood on her mouth. All over her face were chipping parts of skin, where the square-shaped spots of skin that were missing there was bone... The bone was flexible, stretchy, and curved as if it was parts of her skin. At the moment, she had wiped the blood off of her face and starts singing repetitively...

'At night is when I am best
It is when I can hunt.
And when prey are at rest
I will destroy their life.

And when the day arrives
Where I find the traitor of blood.
Nellie Kuli will even use knives
To destroy his life'

Nellie Kuli wasn't able to notice the strong spiritual pressure coming towards her, mostly due to her own singing... Her pesquisa was never that good...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:50 am

A young gentleman was going for an evening stroll through the desert. His solid black tux blended with the shadowy sky, and his shoes shined the moon light right back at its gleaming features. An odd force seemed to push the sand nearby his shoes away to keep them clean on top. He felt blood lust rise, and could tell a death has taken place. He genuinely walked over to see the death of a race in his kind, and could clearly see the murderer. She was no weak woman, he examined the scene with his orange yellow eyes. He rose one hand out of his pocket to sway his pink hair from above his brow. “Excuse me Mademoiselle, But why does such a night need to end with the death of a comrade” He believed that hollow and arrancar should not kill each other unless provoked. They would need to focus the strengths for shinigami and other such spiritual beings. He could tell from some obvious signs that she herself was a hollow, but at what stage, he would not find out yet. He stepped over closer. The shadow growing on the purity on the white sand as the moon's light was blocked from his entity.

“We should instead of killing each other, kill those who actually hate us.” he began. This woman could become a well asset throughout his ambition, he wondered if he could sway her closer to his ideals than mindless murder of her own kind. “The shinigami and vizards should hold as targets for nos blood lust” his french orientation fused in his language, his accent however seemed to blend in the wording to were it could be assumed easily. He didn't have as good a grasp on the English language at times. The gentleman sat upon a rock as if it was a throne, he kept his posture and grace. A comment now thrown in to definitely catch her attention. “Besides, I hear shinigami taste better soul and body” he grinned and the glint of tint red stained the tip of some of his frontal teeth. Not that he had poor hygiene, just that the amount of bodies he has consumed of both shinigami, and human race were enough to stain his teeth as coffee would. Just his added to his appearance, as if they blended in smoothly.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Nellie flips the mask back over her face and jumped up and nearly smashed her knee into the man's face.l as soon as he opened his mouth. She stops when she (somewhat) senses the man's spiritual pressure. She then decides to listen this man's spiel. when he was done, she says, "Firstly, I kill whomever I please. And that weakling deserved to die since he didnt try to fight back at all. Secondly, I don't care what you want. All I want to do is kill people... And my brother is on top of that list.". With that being said, she aims a punch for the man's face...

If that man was truly deserving of life, he should be able to fend her attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:37 am

As the knee came at him, he saw the look of her muscles pulling it back, not needing to even move from his position. And listened to the brutish comments. “Killing the weak huh.... Maybe you should help make the weak strong and respect you” he smiled as he noticed her tense and throw the punch. He knew it would not stop, he also knew it was a simple test of power, as the punch was thrown he decided to go a bit over board, brute on brute power. He released his energy to full battle power. This gentleman was known best for his spiritual energy, he focused it making it thick around them then if that didn't stop the punch, he would simply take it on head on. He was braced but the man did not show so. If the punch hit the gentleman would hardly feel it let alone budge. Once the spiritual pressure exploded from his body, his number 90 tattoo would change, the 9 ripping off from the flesh leaving only a 0 signifying his rank in the Espada. “By the way, before this escalates, allow me to introduce myself mademoiselle” he smiled stepping back away from the punch, making sure his face was clear from any obstructions. “My name is monsieur Grand Chat” his powerful returned to its previous amount, the number reformed on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:01 am

Nellie watches the man's spiritual power explode... And the 90 turn into a 0. Her fist collides with the man's face at full power, yet when she pulled her arm back there wasn't so much as a scratch where she made contact... She had to admit that she was impressed, her mask and herself hid that fact really well. She even had some respect for this man, which slightly lowered after he kept referring her as mademoiselle while introducing himself...

She lifts her mask and says with rage because she hated French Language, "Stop calling me that... I do have a name, which is Nellie. Call me Nellie, Nel, Vasto Lorde, Lorde; I dont give that much of a shit what you call me but NEVER call me that again... Oh, and I'll gladly help if I get to kill my brother... Who is of the arranger race as well... Tell me whether you have knowledge of a one 'Fritz Kuli' or so help me god..."

After she said her piece, she kept still at her height of 6 foot even, practically inches away from this Arrancar known as Grand Chat. Preparing herself for the test to join his ranks, because she assumed that there would be... Or even him trying to forcefully evolve her into an arranger herself, which would of course fail cause it was something about her reiatsu that wouldn't let her ascend to the next step in hollow evolution.

(FYI, no one has any knowledge of Fritz the arranger yet, besides The Coalition and Nellie herself...)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:58 pm

“As you wish Nellie” He thought about the name Fritz she had mentioned. Non has come to this gentleman's mind normally he knew most the arrancar in hueco mundo. “I assume he is not part of this dimension?” it wasn't an answer, he was questioning now to just get a greater understanding. “However, I do assure you if I find more of such man I will keep you informed. And if he is against the cause I will give you the liberty of taking him on one on one” He smiled. This would insure that she would not get any interruption during that fight, however if she had enough use, Grand would not let her die in such a battle.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:20 am

"Good, also, since I'll be working for you, I wish to have a high ranking position. And before you you ask, NO... I cannot transform into an arrancar for some god damn reason. So you'll have to be satisfied with me being a vasto lorde." was what Nellie said, before finishing off the fraction arm...

She watches this apparently strong, yet pitiful arranger that stands in front of her. It was just sad at how trusting this man is to a hollow that had brutally assassinated a fraccion not more than an hour ago. However, she is a slight hypocrite because she agreed to work for this strong stranger that she hadn't met more than 10 minutes ago. She did and is still suspicious of this man, expecting a figurative knife in her back.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Grand stared at the female curiously, wanting a high position. “and what makes you think that you, a stranger, deserves it” he smiled wanted to see how she would prove it, with intelligence or brute show. Although intelligence may have been hurt due to her assumption, of course he knows about vasta lordes and the inability to go arrancar, he had such in his organization at this time, they did not need arrancar power to keep up however. “we hardly met Nel, and you expect me to trust you that high of a position, show me why, show me how you will keep in charge of your underlings and NOT eat them”
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:18 am

(technically, part of your post might or might not be right... Vasto Lordes can become arrancars,[Tia Halibel, for example]. I dont know if you know or if I read what you typed wrong.,. IDK.)

As Nellie listened to Grand's words, she smirks behind her mask as she starts seeing the more cold, calculative side of this French "Gentleman", where he doesn't trust her... Smart Boy. Even though Nellie understood the point that Grand was getting to, she was a little happy... Because this was the perfect opportunity to take care of a different problem while aiding her reasons to have a high ranking in his organization.

Nellie wipes all emotion off her face, then slides the mask to the left side of head. Her silvery-blue hair was now more noticeable now that her mask wasn't blocking the moonlight from her face anymore. Her bone-chips that were scattered throughout his entire impish face was practically glimmering in the moonlight. She then starts to walk in a circle around Grand slowly with her hands behind her back, whereas she walked in a fashion that is similar to a bored teenagers. As she walked around Grand, she started talking while maintaining constant eye-contact with Grand.

"I understand that there might not be any good reason for you to give me a high position right off the bat, so I'll give you some reasons why... Firstly, you saw my handiwork of killing. That fraccion had more power in raw strength... I overpowered him by observing him and planning out my kill with the help of said observations. Secondly, I will be loyal to you as long as the deal we made will and shall be respected, and before I forget, when we go to the base I'd like to hear some places where I can go and dig up more info on Fritz... Moving on."

Then, without pausing to think or set herself up, she continues to speak but (for the 1st sentence) in French while, (for the entire paragraph), copying Grand Chat's voice, accent, dialect, and all that crap. In fact, she sounded exactly, no... perfectly like Grand Chat.

"Je peux parler toutes les langues, Monsieur chat, et imiter la voix de quelqu'un avec la facilité. My abilities of voice copying and language mastery aids me in much reconaissance and espionage tactics."

She then returns to her normal voice and then continues on without pausing, "Also, I am the current leader of a giant ragtag group of all kinds of hollow. And yes, right now, the entire group has surrounded us, just so they can try to kill you if you acted funny..."

By the time she finished that sentence, she had made a full lap around Chat and stood in the same spot she stood in before she started talking. She then extended her arms and snapped both her fingers. Suddenly, a whole f*cking army of hollow rose out of the sand. The hollow group mostly comprised of Adjuchas, with about 3 menos, 9 arrancar, and no basic hollows.

After they all popped up out of the grounded, they quickly huddled up behind Nellie, except for one, emaciated arrancar, that didn't look more than 30 years old appearance-wise, whereas instead bunching up behind the Shadow Siren had gone over to stand on the pink haired man's right side. Then, Nellie grins an evil grin with her teeth which have suddenly seemed as jagged and sharp as shark teeth. She then utters out something with rage permeating throughout her voice...

"Finally, unlike most Vasto Lorde, I cannot reach full strength... In this form. I am able to temporarily go into a form that is the equivalent of resurrecion segunda for an arrancar. In that form, my powers boost upward tenfold (exaggeration). Don't believe me? Well, then I'll show you my Black Siren Form."

With that, she smashes her mask with her left fist. The mask then explodes into a giant explosion of ink. Suddenly, for the first time, clouds form in the skies of Hueco Mundo and start raining... Raining ink.

Where Nellie was once standing was now replaced by a blank, inky dome that is shaped like the upper half of an egg. Then the dome split open as if it rotated on hinges. What was now standing in front of Chat was a nightmarish, yet feminine version of Nellie. The outer hull of the dome reform and stays latched onto her back, giving her ink wings. As she stood there, staring at Grand's eyes with more hollow-like eyes (no pupils, no whites of eyes,... Just a yellow ominous glow), Nellie's neck twitched at random intervals, like something out of a horror movie.

After standing for 5 seconds, so that Grand can absorb all of this form's physical appearance and the ink rain, she says in a hollowfied voice that sounded truly demonic...

"NoW yOu GeT tO wItNeSs A pArT oF mY pOwErS... jUsT wAtCh ThE mOrOnS bEhInD mE..."

Without hesitation, Nellie just demonstrates just that. [Insert a custom description of an ink version of Sasori's (from Naruto Shippuuden) Iron Sand Prison jutsu thing here] had sprouted from the ink around said morons and brutally impaled them all. All of the morons were dead before they knew what had happened. All 253 of them were dead.

Suddenly, Nellie's chest mouth unhinges and the upper half of the body had flipped backwards. At that point, all of the ink in the sky, ground, and whatever ones had landed on Grand (leaving no sut stain on Chat's suit) had started to move towards the siren form husk. The ink then rebuilds Nel. Finally, the husk turns back into ink, moves towards Nel's head, reforms her mask in the spot where she had at first broken it in... As if she didnt smash it in the first place.

Nellie's evil smirk was still on her face as she says, "Thanks again, Peyn Quixote, for the info about their plans to try and kill me soon... For that, I let you live."

She then continues the direct-eye contact w/ Chat as she says a little smugly, "I only have two rules as the leader of the group... The first: Loyalty to me and everyone within the group. The Second: Don't f*ck with me. I can hopefully reteach those who have disobeyed the first, but those who plan on doing the second are beyond saving. As if they wanted to get murdered in the worst ways possible. So, do you need me to continue or am I good?"
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:20 am

(OOC: well about Grand's Statement, it would be correct, only with Tia as a special Exception, and all of his VL can not go into Arrancar, so in a way he is correct, just there is an exception to every rule, BTW, I'll just match your long post with one of my long posts)

Grand listened to each word that came out of her mouth as she tried to prove herself, rather a bit desperately. And talk about Faccion killing was not helping. A faccion is weaker than most espada, taking one on is not that much height, not to mention he was not there to witness it as she had stated, he found her after the work was all done, not even being able to identify the body. He would have voiced these until she tried to mimic his voice. Only to her knowledge the crap out of her mouth was accurate. She sounded like Grand does when putting on a show to gain members, admittedly there would be no way she would ever think that wasn't his true voice for he kept ever aspect of his voice hidden from anyone for such reasons. This would make her a lot more dangerous for to much trust, however it would prove to be useful in sabotage such missions. His face became completely straight and stone. He left his expression void of any and all emotions perfectly, the perfect politician thinking of that knew playing card he may earn in his hand.

Then came the empty threat of some team, Grand could tell something nearby however he was not the target, most likely after his minimal display of power earlier he may have frightened them from attacking towards himself, the group that shot out of the ground seemed pretty shotty, a team Grand could take down with his eyes and ears off topic, here next words became empty to him, he analyzed them of each tone and letter, just showboating about different forms as every arrancar had in general. If anything it ruined the advantage of being a Vasta lordes who are full power at all time, however her display was a bit changing, not that it appeared in Grand's sense or expression, as she smashed her mask and ink flooded the area, however thanks to the gentleman's spiritual energy it shifted around him as if by a restu shield, Grand watched how she took down ever hollow behind her. She stood for five more seconds, Grand was contemplating on playing along this time, pretending to feel in horror at this semi laughable site. For someone meant for reconnaissance and espionage, her full form was extremely flashy, this could hurt her ability to get out of a building if she were in over her head, which from her personality, it could become an issue for her. She created some odd beasts, Grand felt energy from them but no life, it was from her but it seemed her concentration would have to hold over them as they slaughtered the army behind herself. All those potential comrades wasted.

The ink then flung back to her, none was on his perfect suite to begin with. Her original state reformed and she was whole again, it made him wonder what would happen if the bulk of her ink form was taken would her mask still form whole? She spoke to the man next to Grand, pretty rude for altering the flow of conversation, it seemed as though she tried to prove her self so much and then tried to make it look like she was hardly trying. She had some good strength's possibly worth a good rank, but half of his espada could beat her one on one, he wondered how she would fair against himself even, could she push him into Ressureccion. It was quite funny about talking utter loyalty to her from her underlings, that would prove a bit more distrusting as she would expect her ruled followed rather than his own, and the don't fuck with me. Another empty threat it seemed to those stronger than herself.

It seems as though she has not yet met an unmatchable opponent. She talked with cockiness thinking she was on top of the world at this point. Grand walked slowly closer to her. “I'm afraid I have not been swayed Nelli.” he spoke lower tone than before, almost as if he was a different person, it still wasn't his real tone and feeling, but to show that his tone was ever changing, or at least make it seem so. He wondered what this worse way possible was however that she stated, seemed to keep it hidden, for all he know it was just another ploy to try and show strength. “Defeating them wasn't enough feat to prove, why not go one on one with myself” he fluxed his power ever so gently, not adding any pressure or going as high as he had before, the power merely showed a bit of a challenge, he would definitely not go all out this match, probably wouldn't even make it to Segunda, possibly first ressureccion.

“a simple small match, you try to kill me, I'll try to incapacitate you” he wouldn't make her useless if she could put up a decent fight. “you indeed will have to continue, I hope you have more than that to do. Prove to me your as strong as you think, if you can even make me break a sweat I will considered your high rank request” he already had a position in mind, not one of the Espada, but some other category all together, lets see if she could prove she could use it. However doubts filled his head about her last members. If they turned on her, how would she keep trust and rule over those in his group. “you have five free seconds of me only on defensive, after that I will go on the offensive, or you could walk away right now, damage free...” He showed such overconfidence on purpose, of course he was a lot stronger, he was not only meant to be king of Hueco Mundo, but ruler of all these petty dimensions. Probably, however, the absence of Emotions during her whole display would stand out the most to her. depending on the person she really is.

Grand took off his black blazer and tossed it aside, under it revealed a shiny white pistol with gold trimming, a perfect representation of his wealth. The gun was a revolver and seemed to almost glow with spiritual pressure that vortexed within the barrel. He took a step back as if to give Nellie some room, making sure she could do as much damage as needed, he wanted her to try and kill him, that would be the only way to see her all out, there would be no flukes in this battle, he would also be determined to antagonize her until her powers reached peak, but not enough to have her quit. He not only needed loyalty, but also determination, he needed to know how determined she was to join for the sake of killing her brother, and also needed proof that she would stick with him even after such events come to pass. Being high rank was no easy task, killing a couple hundred hollow would not be enough since his espada could probably do that, in the world of Hueco Mundo, killing other hollow in mass quantities was normal for a person of arrancar or Vasta Lordes to accomplish. She was very powerful, but he needed to know how she would handle an impossible task.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Nellie moves the mask back over her face, just before the man talked again. Heh, he is smart... Behind her mask, Nel was grinning from ear to ear, with her jagged shark-like teeth hidden behind the mask. With each cold-fancy-like statement, her gained a little more respect. But Nel was the most excited when Grand proposes a sparring match, however was a little upset that, even though the gap between each other's power level was great, Grand decided to give Nel a 'false' advantage.

With a very faint growl, Nel boldly states, "I've always wanted to fight the impossible... but don't give me an advantage... I'm not a coward or a fucking pussy, so I don't need to have advantage nor a need for escape."

Nel then starts to move in place. With very eratic, yet lucid motion. Nel didn't want to depend on her Siren form for her strength, even though she can't use it for a long while. She didn't do much more than that, she was just waiting for Grand to make the first move instead of her. Only a fool would rush carelessly at a giant. She'll play with him a little before doing more of anything...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 am

Grand's mind semi wandered as the female spoke. He heard and comprehended each word, but on another train of though, he began to look at scenarios, how he would attack, how she may react, all based on the personality he had learned from her. To him so far, she was bloodthirsty, a tad arrogant. She tried to act horrifying, and had a strong sense of pride along with a demand for respect. Her movements as that release whats efficient but flashy, she was definitely a show off. However she did not re-enter that form, she could possibly only use it every so often, not something Grand could rely on if it was so limiting. She seemed to quirk at random, however she kept the motion almost natural, she was on her guard, Grand may miss the first hit if he didn't plan things out. Should be easy to think of a plan.

On the other hand, how far would he go. This question was running over in his head, should he use his gun, use ressureccion, or even segunda. If he wanted, even ressureccion would be enough to take her out swiftly, but he needed to keep her useful, breaking a tool was never in the best through. Alright, he thought, he would use his gun and see where that leads. He loosened his tie a bit down and unbuttoned his black blazer to reveal a gun strapped to him. He pulled it out slowly, not moving from the spot at all, keeping his eye on her and her surroundings. The gun was pulled out all the way as the moonlight glistened of the silver and gold exterior. His spiritual pressure slowly began to rise and inside the barrel began to glow. It was a feint glow, noticeable, but not anything that would cause any other effect, however it was a deadly addition, for the energy spun as a rifling turbine, making anything shot from it more accurate, faster, and destructive. The chamber with six slots flashed one at a time, bala and cero filling inside, the gun itself was full of so much restu.

He spun the middle trigger against his finger up and around slowly and grabbed onto the handle loosely but clearly aimed at the Vasta Lordes by him. As the aim steadied he shot out an over charged bala barreled out of the revolver, at the same exact time, almost one solid motion, Grand sonido'd at a high speed right behind her with his leg in the air, he swung out his kick hard and fast aimed right towards her back, he would not follow through the attack, making it so she could not catch it, it wouldn't be as strong as his normal kick, but it would still do damage upon contact, right after the kick he dashed back in sonido to his original posture and position. His movement so fast that it would seem like he was gone for half a second before reappearing as if nothing happened, the gun still aimed loosely at the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Nellie watches the man as he pulls out a revolver gun... Is he serious? A human weapon, a small one at that, and he is using it against her... Wow... Those were the thoughts she had until she witnessed him applying some of his reiatsu to the gun, causing the gun's chamber glow a bit... Well, whatever the gun shoots, it will be a bit more powerful since he put his own reiatsu into them...

In a split second, the man shoots 1 energy beam... looks like an enhanced bala, maybe? That was when she notices him disappear. She glances everywhere that her vision could allow her to see for a nano-second, and she registers that the odd man isn't in front of her anymore... And, following her instincts, she hops upward with a backflip, barely avoiding a kick towards her back. However, she had just jumped right in front of Grand's bala. On quick thinking, Nellie forms a katar in her left hand, aims it at the bala, and wills the katar to spin at a very high velocity. When the bala made contact with the katar, most of the energy blast from the bala was directed away from Nellie... But she still got a little shaken.

While she was spinning the katar, she was charging a Heartless beam cannon (Nellie's special cero) on her odd shaped hollow hole. After a couple seconds after the bala made an impact on Nellie, she sonidos so that she is 20 feet to Grand's right side (she is in the air at the moment) and shoots the cero at Grand. If the cero made contact, a heartless symbol (from Kingdom Hearts) would appear wherever she hit Grand... If it didn't make contact... well, who cares?

With that done, she sonidos so that she's 5 feet to Grand's left. She then aims a double-upwards backflip kick towards Grand and then lands on her hands. She then moves forwards (while on hand and katar) and aims rapid kicks towards Grand's face. Nellie pushes herself up and aims a stab for Grand's left shoulder with the katar in her left hand.

After that, she pushes herself away, a good 5 feet away. She then thinks that if this man was truely powerful, then why wasn't he even tapping a great deal into his full power or something... Plus she wasn't even using a full 100% yet... Maybe 75%, but definitely not 100% of her power...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:46 pm

As the heartless cannon was shot at Grand, he simply sonido’ed 2 feet to the left then continued sonido’ing side to side of the beam getting closer and closer to his target Nel. He saw the double kick and he let it hit him in the chin. The damage was slight, he didn’t feel it so much, but he saw her on her hands and instinctively shot a very weak bala towards the ground. Weak for Grand’s level would still cause a crater in the ground beneath her. At the same time an orb appeared behind this hollow, and it released in an explosion directly behind her with force equal to half a cero right after another one would appear good ways in between her and Grand, instead of exploding, it would shoot out a dense beam as large as a normal cero directly at her. He sonido’ed as soon as the cero was fired, the light of the cero shooting would form a barrier of vision as he sonido’ed, making it more difficult for him to be seen which direction. Grand appeared right above her in a spinning kick at her back, at the same time charged a total of 3 cero in the chamber. At the end of his foot was another orb creating, he kicked of that sending the orb itself like a bala, but a bit slower, towards Nellie.

Grand wasn’t even warmed up yet, he only used one ability, and that was the orbs which he had more uses then a three hit combo if in succession. The creativity he has learned with this ability was just getting started. Grand has yet to feel pleasure from this boring fight. He hopes this woman has more up her sleeve; otherwise even Resurrection would be unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)   Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting the Black Siren (Kano's Grand Chat only)
Page 1 of 1