Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) I_vote_lcapHado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) I_voting_barHado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) I_vote_lcapHado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) I_voting_barHado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) Empty
PostSubject: Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb)   Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Name: Hasu bomb
Incantation: shimmer in the shadows and light up the skies with wonder. Strike like lightning and announce your presence with the roar of dragons! (not needed, but doubles power of explosion)
Description:The user places his hand on a surface and uses the kido. A lotus flower shape appears briefly before dissapearing. It s activated when a target (other than the caster) with substantial spiritual pressure, determined by the caster, comes to close, at which point it explodes. Multiple hasu bombs can be placed in the same area and can also be set off by the casters will or can be kept from exploding by the caster. The Hasu bomb can also be stacked, making it possible to have dozens of hasu bombs in the exact same spot, all going off at once.
Who can use it: It is a kido created by Garanzo. You wanna use it, learn it from him.

Last edited by Kazama on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb)   Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:51 pm

For doubling the power..do ya think you could get a slightly better aka longer incantation? even hadou no 33 has a longer one than this lol. I'm not expecting much I'm just asking for like..a nother sentence.

otherwise I don't see a problem. with it being a 42 however ( instead of 40 and below ) you wouldn't be able to use more than one a post due to kidou limitations. You may want to rethink that and lower the number ( hence lowering the power as well ) so that it can be spammable. ( so you'd actually be able to trap a battlefield.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb)   Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:57 pm

I dont want it to be spammable. I want it to be a kido you have to actually think about when you use, not just lay down fifty thousand in front of you and then taunt your foe. Where would be the fun then?
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb)   Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb)   Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hado number 42, Hasu bomb (lotus bomb)
Page 1 of 1