Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Garanzo's ninja equipment  I_vote_lcapGaranzo's ninja equipment  I_voting_barGaranzo's ninja equipment  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Garanzo's ninja equipment  I_vote_lcapGaranzo's ninja equipment  I_voting_barGaranzo's ninja equipment  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Garanzo's ninja equipment  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Garanzo's ninja equipment  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Garanzo's ninja equipment  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Garanzo's ninja equipment  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Garanzo's ninja equipment  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Garanzo's ninja equipment  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Garanzo's ninja equipment  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Garanzo's ninja equipment  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Garanzo's ninja equipment  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Garanzo's ninja equipment  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Garanzo's ninja equipment  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Garanzo's ninja equipment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

Garanzo's ninja equipment  Empty
PostSubject: Garanzo's ninja equipment    Garanzo's ninja equipment  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Item name: Kunai

Description:
Spoiler:
each is about three inches long.

Effect: These are made of a rieatsu reinforced metal and are thus able to withstand zanpaktou, to a limited point. IE, he can stop a sword with em, and little else. They are also able to hold reiatsu charges so that, when thrown, they can deal more damage. They can also be imbued with the Hasu Bomb kido.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed:Du to the size, number allowed is based on size of character. Garanzo usualy carries about three dozen.

Item name: Chain and Kama

Description:
Spoiler:

Effect: Another rieatsu rienforced weapon, it is stronger than the kuani, able to withstand zanpaktou. The chain allows it to be used as a medium ranged weapon, or to entagle the enemy, while the kama is used to hook weapons of flesh usually or to slash.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed:Garanzo as one. it takes an extremely skilled fighter to use two.

Item name: Dehydrated, gentically altered, onion powder.

Description: Made from genetically engineered onions, made by squad twelve, it is a fine, white powder that is easily stored in a small pouch.

Effect: Due to the genetic altering of the onions, the juice is much more potent, and thus, so is the powder. When thrown at an opponent, if it gets in the eyes and nose and mouth, it will rehydrate, usually causing extreme pain in the effected regions, blindness until your eyes wash the powder out via natural tears, and burning while breathing, which usually lasts five posts for the big pouch, two for the small ones.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed:Garanzo has a large pouch of the powder, and about ten smaller pouches he can tie to kunai.

Item name: Poison needle

Description: A very small, though very sharp and surprisingly strong, hollowed out needle that holds a potent poison.

Effect: The needle punctures the skin and injects the poison via a trigger activated by Garanzos thumb. The poison causes the muscles in the affected limb to seize up, painfully so, making the limb very difficult to move and, if it is an arm, making it very difficult to hold the weapon. The poison only lasts about five minutes though. (aka, three posts)

Number of it you have/possible/allowed:Due to the rarity and difficulty in harvesting the poison, Garanzo rarely has more than one needle full on him at a time.

Last edited by Kazama on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Garanzo's ninja equipment  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garanzo's ninja equipment    Garanzo's ninja equipment  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:48 pm

We do not do hours here. The onion powder hereby lasts 5 posts for for the big pouch and 2 posts for each kunai use ( immunities would not stop this as this is not a poison or disease but a food and being blinded is pretty harsh. )

that is all. The rest is approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Garanzo's ninja equipment
Page 1 of 1