Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Anz's equipment I_vote_lcapAnz's equipment I_voting_barAnz's equipment I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Anz's equipment I_vote_lcapAnz's equipment I_voting_barAnz's equipment I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Anz's equipment Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Anz's equipment Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Anz's equipment Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Anz's equipment Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Anz's equipment Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Anz's equipment Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Anz's equipment Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Anz's equipment Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Anz's equipment Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Anz's equipment Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Anz's equipment Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Anz's equipment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Anz's equipment Empty
PostSubject: Anz's equipment   Anz's equipment EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Item name:
P.A.T.C.H (Personal Attached Transmitting Computational Hardware)

Description:
A powerful computer in an eye patch (look at my avatar)

Effect:
PATCH is the culmination of years of work and refinement and is the crowning achievement of Anz’s engineering hobby. Its uses break down into three distinct categories.

Data recording, transmitting, and receiving:
  • Patch records everything Anzai sees hears and says and transcribes all audio sending this to his main computer at his lab in Soul Society.

• It can also transmit data from the mainframe to Anzai in the field giving him remote access to the seireti mainframe (whatever he has clearance for) at any time.

• It is also a web browser, personal calendar, and cell phone.

Two-way optic relay:
  • Patch despite its appearance does not inhibit Anz’s view instead it relays visual information directly to the optic nerve in the same way the eye would. It can also shift to infrared and ultraviolet view spectrums, and detect and accurately measure reiatsu output levels of any person he sees (it can be fooled by supressing reiatsu).
    It also allows up to 140x zoom.

• Patch can also display virtual holograms by shutting off its input relay and creating an output relay. This allows Anz to display information, three-dimensional maps and anything else he can think of. However the relay itself is unstable and thus by moving Anz would disrupt the relay causing it to reboot in input mode.

Note: To switch modes takes a few seconds

Advanced computation and graphic analysis:
Patch is at its basic core a highly sophisticated physics computer capable of doing complex classical mechanics calculations in seconds and displaying the information to the user in either written or graphic form.

Examples of patches computational abilities are:
  • Using triangulation to determine length of an enemy’s sword and arm and then displaying a grid like sphere around the user to indicate predicted attack radius. (only user can see grid)

• Using a footprint it can create a virtual image of the approximate size and build of a suspect.

• Advanced projectile calculations taking in multiple variables such as release strength, drag, and reiatsu pressure in the area.

• Identifying substances by comparing their physical qualities to known data in the main frame.

• Using GPS, landmarks, extrapolation algorithms and online data to generate maps of terrain.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed:
2 one in use and a backup in the lab

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item name: Combat Gloves

Description: A pair of grey gloves which appear to made of a mesh chain and end at the wrist

Effect: Made of a self-designed ionized metal infused with reiatsu these gloves are extremely strong capable of taking blows from an unreleased zanpakuto without breaking. They do this by diverting the cutting energy of the slice and passing the impact through out the gloves causing the damage to be mitigated, this is not to say it doesn't hurt it just won't cut through.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 pair

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Name: Reiatsu Emitter

Description: a one inch metallic cube with a single blue button on it

Effect: The emitter copies the reiatsu of whomever activates it, it can do no damage but for one attempting to sense the user the cube gives off a perfect copy of the users reiatsu.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 4

Item name:
Mobile support lab (MSL)

Description: A large steel brief case with a number lock and eye scanner on it.

Effect:
When opened the mobile support lab contains its own temporal distortion allowing it to contain an abundance of research materials and a fold out holographic projector with processing computer. This equipment is used for infield research and allows for direct transfer from the field to the lab back in seireitei as well as rapid analysis from a built in NMR and mass spectrometer. While it allows for no combat applications it can be used for a variety of analytical purposes and has a highly sophisticated builtin radar allowing it track the source of any signal within a five hundred mile radius. This signal can be anything from a reiatsu signature to the spectroscopic signature of a chemical compound.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed:
1 (more can be made)
Item name: Leech anesthetic

Description: A yellowish oily poison

Effect: Leech anesthetic causes numbness at the injection point this numbness spreads slowly at one and a half inches per post until it reaches three inches and takes it's secondary effect. The secondary effect is a slow and painless leak of reiatsu 3% per post to a max of nine percent when the poison fades away. Only one leech bite can be on an opponent at a time and each leech bite builds a temporary immunity in the host causing them to become immune to the poison for three posts. Leech bites can be removed by cauterizing the wound and the surrounding numb area. (reiatsu is leaked in the form a translucent vapor, this vapor is formed by causing the reiatsu to swirl around particles released by the poison which have an attractive effect to reiatsu energy. upon exposure to air the reiatsu dissipates in the form of a slight warmth.)

Anz can use this poison with his shikai or give it to others to coat their weapons with. The poison must be injected into the blood stream via an open wound or hypodermic needle.

Quick read break down:
Post 1: Infection
Posts 2&3: Spread of numbness (during this phase and only during this phase can the bite be cauterized)
Posts 4-6: Reiatsu leak.
Posts 7-10: Cool Down.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: Two vials per person Anz gives it to.
Name: Etherium box

Description: a small metal box with 1x1x6 inch dimensions. and a strap so it can be attacked to his belt. A thin chamber is displayed within which swirls with iridescent green gas. When the box is in use this chamber glows.

Effect:
The etherium box has two main functions:

First by dematerializing an object and absorbing its matter into itself the etherium box acts as an infinite space capable of holding all of Anz's inventions without taking up any space beyond the size of the box. Thus the box can hold all of Anz's inventions allowing him to carry anything he wants with him without being over encumbered. To take an object out of the box he simply uses PATCH to send a digital command to unpack and re-materialize an object.

The second is energy conversion by feeding his own reaitsu into the box as well as using PATCH to guide the internal programming, Anz can use the Etherium box to create any item he can think of. These items have to be items that would not need to be approved such as a gas mask, tent, or change of clothes. This ability has a one post cool-down and the energy necessary increases with the size and complexity of the object.

Notes:
No object larger then 300 pounds can be stored within the Etherium box
A maximum of ten objects can be stored at a time.
No object larger then a one person tent can be created by the etherium box.
Weapons may not be created by the etherium box.

Number owned/ can be owned: 1 unique to Anz, PATCH is required for it's use.

Name:Etherium LaS bombs (Leech and surge bombs)

Description: two inch in diameter metal disks which attach themselves to the first surface they hit.

Effect:
If the surface does not produce reiatsu or energy the bombs have no effect. However, if it does the bombs pull 1% of the current total energy of the target out of the target and then explode with equivalent force. These bombs are created using the etherium box, only two can be created at a time with a one post cool down.

Number owned/ can be owned: 2 Look under effects.

Name : Surge Rod

Description:
A small metal rod similar in design to a cattle prod. Roughly a foot and a half in length.

Effect:
The surge rod is a metal rod which can store a two hado within it, this rod has a two post cool down between uses and is normally stored within in the Etherium box. While the kidos can be changed the default kidos are Hado 33: Sōkatsui and Hado 31: Shakkaho. If the hado is changed it MUST be stated at the beginning of the thread. No hado can be stored in the surge rod that someone of the the owners tier could not use, and the strength of the hado is that of someone of average hado skill of the users tier with incantation. When surge rod is used both Hado are released simultaneously from the tip of the rod.

Notes:
if one of the Hado is above forty but below sixty the cool down is increased by one, this effect stacks.

If one of the Hado is above sixty the cool down is doubled, this effect also stacks.

Number owned/ could be owned: 1 he can make one for others upon request.

Hado above 70 cannot be stored within the rod.

Name: Etherium Kido Screen

Description: a thin pane of green glass which can be taken out of the Etherium box.

Effect: Any kido or reitasu biased attack used through the screen doubles in effectiveness, i.e. a hado does double damage, a healing kido heals twice as fast, a bakudo is twice as strong, and a cero does double damage. The screen accomplishes this fact because it is actually composed of hundreds of nanite robots which absorb and then multiple reiatsu as it passes through their containment unit. (Three post cool down between uses)

Number owned/ Could be owned: 1 unique to Anz

Name: Pulse barrier

Description: a small metal disk roughly three inches in diameter and half an inch thick with a button on it.

Effect:
First push: Surrounds the user with a thin reiatsu shield for six posts equivalent in strength to an average heirro of equal tier. This lasts for six posts with a two post cool down.

Second push: By pushing the button again while the shield is active, the shield rapidly expands pushing outward and surging radially. While this does little serious damage it will push most enemies within a ten foot radius with a blunt force. Two post cool down and barrier is dispelled.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Anz's equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anz's equipment   Anz's equipment EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:17 pm

I loved it on RotR. I'm loving it here. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Anz's equipment
Page 1 of 1