Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The true outcome of Gotei's event. I_vote_lcapThe true outcome of Gotei's event. I_voting_barThe true outcome of Gotei's event. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The true outcome of Gotei's event. I_vote_lcapThe true outcome of Gotei's event. I_voting_barThe true outcome of Gotei's event. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The true outcome of Gotei's event. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The true outcome of Gotei's event. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The true outcome of Gotei's event. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The true outcome of Gotei's event. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The true outcome of Gotei's event. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The true outcome of Gotei's event. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The true outcome of Gotei's event. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The true outcome of Gotei's event. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The true outcome of Gotei's event. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The true outcome of Gotei's event. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The true outcome of Gotei's event. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The true outcome of Gotei's event.

Go down 
+3
Zenke
Kazama
Rena
7 posters

Gotei's Fate.
Rena destroyed it because no one protected it.
The true outcome of Gotei's event. I_vote_lcap69%The true outcome of Gotei's event. I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Rena did tons of damage but it remains unchanged.
The true outcome of Gotei's event. I_vote_lcap31%The true outcome of Gotei's event. I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The true outcome of Gotei's event. Empty
PostSubject: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:04 pm

A while back a brainwashed Rena invaded Soul Society with increased powers that threatened to ruin the entire area even Rukongai.

Now.. that thread died because activity dropped and everyone stopped posting in it..

After a few people being skipped I finally gave up on the thread..

However, after a bit of thought I have decided to put up this poll and figure out what you people think..

If the change is accepted ( which means you voted yes ) The gotei heirarchy will be drastically altered. First it will become the Survivors of Gotei. The ranks will be named differently but you will not LOSE your rank ( in fact depending on the situation many of you may get promoted due to your rank not existing anymore )

Secondly Soul Society as an entire board will be altered to Remnants of Seireitei as only Seireitei itself will have anything left standing and even that is going to be in absolute chaos.

Maggots nest will be emptied as no one will be there to keep it maintained and those people will become random NPC's throughout the entire dimension of Soul Society and very rarely one or two might make it to the world of the living.

If the change is not accepted then well..nothing changes. obviously Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:30 am

Aw I wasnt here to help defend Sad
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:46 pm

well the thread died so it probably wouldn't have mattered. XD dont feel bad, the destroyed gotei will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:55 pm

I think we should give the few who were going to defend the SS another chance.. I was waiting for a few others to post so Akira could recive orders..
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 am

..If memory serves Rase your one of the people we skipped.. because I ended up skipping like.. 4 people after a lil more than a week of no one posting.. at that point I just said fuck it and gave up.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:07 am

Wasn't me skiped.. *Proof*
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:10 pm

here for a bit and voted, ruins sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:52 pm

I so want another shot!
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Well,ruin idea is good idea, but keep in mind it's just one person... Even though Rena the vizard is 1-1, it's still one character... Hell, if the zanpakuto of the Zan Rebellion arch didn't entirely cripple the Soul Society when the shinigami lost usage of shikai and bankai, then how can one Vizard f*ck it even more so!? It just seems a bit Farfetch'd to me

Edit: Plus, you have to also take in the fact that we gave people who needed to post a time limit to do so (which was length of ~1 week) and that thread started approx school start/end of summer... It had the fact that there were going to be some that would be skipped, so it prob. die out since people had to wait weeks before there was a new post.

Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Fritz during the event Rena was turned to temporary tier 0, with the ability to seal shinigami zanpakuto powers...
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:04 am

But still... One person royally screwing the entire Gotei system up? By herself? I know those facts but still. Why should I believe that other than the fact that the event died off due to those who didnt post?
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:58 am

Well first of all, its unfair to bring cannon into this considering the godmod they use in it and the rather bs reasons they can auto fix things in an episode or one chapter of manga. How ever it seems fair, if no one tries to save their organization, why should they get special treatment for doing nothing? And don't bring up "well maybe they didn't know about it." as it was fairly well known event.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Regardless the vote is 8 to 4 and the poll is now closed. Gotei will be remodelled shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The true outcome of Gotei's event.   The true outcome of Gotei's event. Empty

Back to top Go down

The true outcome of Gotei's event.
Page 1 of 1