Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Event Character 1 I_vote_lcapEvent Character 1 I_voting_barEvent Character 1 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Event Character 1 I_vote_lcapEvent Character 1 I_voting_barEvent Character 1 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Event Character 1 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Event Character 1 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Event Character 1 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Event Character 1 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Event Character 1 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Event Character 1 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Event Character 1 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Event Character 1 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Event Character 1 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Event Character 1 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Event Character 1 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Event Character 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Event Character 1 Empty
PostSubject: Event Character 1   Event Character 1 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Serion Template

Basic Information

Name: Model III
True Age: Unknown
Sex: Appears male. otherwise genderless

Personality: Quiet and really no nonsense. Once it has a goal in mind, it doesn't stop until it's destroyed. It usually doesn't talk. If it does, it's usually something insulting. Like calling one's bala or cero weak. It constantly looks bored and tired. But is really confident in its abilities. Like, overly so.

Fears: Nothing

Character Appearance

Height: Five foot 10
Weight: 675 pounds. (android, what do you expect?)

Physical:

Event Character 1 34013_1304639197

Clothing: look above
Accessories: look above

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Varies depending on opponent. If it's fighting a long range fighter, it'll try to get close to pound them. If fighting a short range fighter, it'll try to stay at long range and pound them. If fighting both, it'll switch and adapt in accordance to the situation.

Strengths: everything physical

Weaknesses: No spiritual pressure. Overconfidence (character flaw I know.). No Dimensional packing. Energy, Lightning, and Fire absorbtion is below average. Sensing.

Weapons and abilites

Ability/weapon Name: Particle Projection Cannon (PPC)
Description: His arm (can be either one) turns into a large cannon, firing a bolt of charged particles at twice the speed of cero for a cero's worth of damage. 1 post cd.

Ability/weapon Name: Lasers
Description: From his eyes, he fires twin lasers equal to hado 4 in every way.

Ability/weapon  Name: Heavy PPC
Description: Merging his arms together, or opening his chest for the cannon, he fires a stronger PPC blast, equal to a hado 88/Gran Rey. 3 post cd.

Ability/weapon  Name: Gundam Energy Sword
Description: From its leg, he takes out a lightsaber looking sword. This sword is equal to a zanpakutou in every way, not being stronger or weaker than one. It'll effect a strong heirro like a normal zanpakutou at the shikai state.

Nova mode

Ability/weapon Name: Light PPC
Description: A smaller cannon pops out the shins, back, or forearms, firing a blast of charged particles equal to a bala in every way.

Ability/weapon Name: Snub-Nose PPC
Description: This cannon comes out of his mouth. Much like the other PPCs, it fires a bolt of charged particles. This time, range depends on damage and cooldown. 10 feet or less, damage is equal to a hado 90, 4 post cd. 30 feet or less, damage is equal to a hado 88, 3 post cd. 60 feet or less, cero damage. Anything greater than 60 feet is bala strength.

Ability/weapon  Name: Drill Missile
Description: Designed specifically to destroy barriers, he fires a missile from his thighs or stomach that literally drills into the barrier, explodes, and destroys the barrier. The cooldown is dependant on the barrier, plus an additional 1 post cd.

Ability/weapon  Name: Laser Sword/spear/axe/mace
Description: Instead of making a handle to create a sword or other melee weapon, he can transform his arms and/or legs into a medium to create such weapons. Same thing as with the lightsaber, except at the toukai level.

Boosts: everything x4

Back Drop

Background:

Side Notes:

Racial

Robotic racial traits-
Nano bots: These tiny machines repair damages to your body and assist when creating minions. They are self replicating too.

Unknown alloy: the metal your made of is strong and very ressistant to cutting. this unknown alloy acts like an average heirro.

Energy generation: you only generate a small amount of energy, enough to make everything function well. You do not have spiritual pressure so you can't be detected that way. Energy output can be increased using overdrive mode, but your main source will probably come from Absorbtion.

Energy absorbtion: you absorb energy from energy, lightning and fire attacks, though you do still take damage. You can also drain electrical sources for more energy.

Replication/minion creation: you can create weak minions, weather they're copies of yourself or just another robot. This takes some time though, and you wont be doing this when your in a fight.

Dimensional packing: Weapons and parts can be stored in a device similar to the coalitons containers, so extra space for weapons isn't hard to come by. This can also be used to store essential upgrades for nova mode.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Event Character 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Character 1   Event Character 1 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:36 am

Approved! 1-1. go destroy Singapore
Back to top Go down

Event Character 1
Page 1 of 1