Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kidou List I_vote_lcapKidou List I_voting_barKidou List I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kidou List Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kidou List Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kidou List Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kidou List Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kidou List Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kidou List Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kidou List Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kidou List Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kidou List Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kidou List Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kidou List Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kidou List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kidou List Empty
PostSubject: Kidou List   Kidou List EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:53 am

Bakudō ("way of binding")

Spell #: 1 Spell Name: Sai (Restrain)
Spell Information: Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.
Incantation: unknown.

Spell #: 4 Spell Name: Hainawa (Crawling Rope)
Spell Information: An energy rope entangles the target's arms.

Spell #: 8 Spell Name: Seki (Repulse)
Spell Information: Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.

Spell #: 9 Spell Name: Geki (Strike)
Spell Information: Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"

Spell #: 9 Spell Name: Hōrin (Disintegrating Circle)
Spell Information: Causes an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the users hand and attempt to trap a target. the end of it remains in the hands of the user allowing them to control the path of the tendril before and after capture. The Kidō is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together.
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!"

Spell #: 11 Spell Name: Kyōmon (Mirror Door)
Spell Information: Tōshirō Hitsugaya used this to seal Momo Hinamori's hospital room. It creates a glass-like barrier which is difficult to break from the outside, but quite simple to break from the inside.
Incantation: Unknown

Spell #: 12 Spell Name: Fushibi (Ambush Flare)
Spell Information: Momo Hinamori uses this spell in conjunction with Shot of Red Fire and a Kidō net that has entangled her opponents resulting in a large explosion around them all. Rangiku Matsumoto states that it is number 12, but does not specify whether it is a Destructive or a Binding Spell although from the name and effect, it is highly likely to be a Binding spell.

Spell #: 20 Spell Name: Hakufuku (White Crawl)
Spell Information: This technique muddles the consciousness of its target. Momo Hinamori uses this spell while imprisoned to knock out a guard and destroy everything within a certain radius of herself. The Bleach Official Character Book Souls states that it is a Binding spell.

Spell #: 21 Spell Name: Sekienton (Red Smoke Escape)
Spell Information: Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.

Spell #: 26 Spell Name: Kyakko (Curving Light)
Spell Information: Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object. This is not flawless. If the user inside is not trying to suppress their own reiatsu it will not work.

Spell #: 30 Spell Name: Shitotsu Sansen (Beak-Piercing Triple Beam)
Spell Information: Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of a perfect triangle.

Spell #: 37 Spell Name: Tsuriboshi (Suspending Star)
Spell Information: Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.

Spell #: 39 Spell Name: Enkosen (Arc Shield)
Spell Information: Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks. This has been known to block up to level 45 kidou before being broken. Kidou experts and masters can just barely block a level 63 kidou with this spell.

Spell #: 58 Spell Name: Kakushitsuijaku (Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows)
Spell Information: Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude.
Incantation: "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain."

Spell #: 61 Spell Name: Rikujōkōrō (Six Rods Prison of Light)
Spell Information: Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams. This kidou loses 20% effectiveness for each post it is active beyond the first. Speed characters and those with very good shunpo are the most likely to manage escape the initial binding.
Incantation: "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"

Spell #: 62 Spell Name: Hyapporankan (Hundred Steps Fence)
Spell Information: A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile. This move moves at shunpo speed and loses 20% of it's power each post beyond the first one. Speed characters and those with good shunpo are the most likely to manage escape.

Spell #: 63 Spell Name: Sajo Sabaku (Locking Bondage Stripes)
Spell Information: Similar to Bakudō No. 4, but stronger, this spell binds the arms of a target.

Spell #: 73 Spell Name: Tozanshō (Falling Mountain Crystal)
Spell Information: Creates an inverted pyramid-shaped barrier around the caster.

Spell #: 75 Spell Name: Gochūtekkan (Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars)
Spell Information: Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains to pin a target to the ground.
Incantation: "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end."

Spell #: 77 Spell Name: Tenteikūra (Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air)
Spell Information: Transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages. The messages can be spoken either by the caster or by another within the vicinity of the caster.
Incantation: "Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens."

Spell #: 79 Spell Name: Kuyō Shibari (Nine Sunlight Traps)
Spell Information: Creates eight black holes that emit spiritual energy in the personal space surrounding the target, with a ninth black hole manifesting in the center of the targets chest. The intended point is to severely immobilize the target making it a stronger variant of bakudo no 61.

Spell #: 81 Spell Name: Danku (Splitting Void)
Spell Information: Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89. This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's Hadō #88.
Incantation: unknown; although Tessai hinted that it has an incantation when he fights Aizen.

Spell #: 98 Spell Name: Shisō Kekkai (Quad Burial Barrier)
Spell Information: This technique was used by Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, and is the seal used to lock away Kōga Kuchiki. Four spears are used to trap the target by their hands and legs. The target rises up into sky and is then sealed in a black coffin-like box with chains wrapping around it. The four spears then pierce the box all at once.

Spell #: 99, Part 1 Spell Name: Kin (Seal)
Spell Information: Binds the arms of a target to their back like Bakudō #1, but with spiritual fabric and iron shafts.[24] Hachigen has displayed a far stronger version that ties the target's arms on the back in addition to wrapping the spiritual fabric around the entire body, and continues to pin the target with the spiritual fabric stacked to the ground around the target with several iron shafts in an "X" shape.
Incantation: unknown; although (Shinji Hirako hinted that there is an incantation).

Spell #: 99, Part 2 Spell Name: Bankin (Great seal)
Spell Information: This spell covers the target from head to toe with spiritual fabric (First Song), stabs them with numerous metal bolts (Second Song), and then smashes them with an immense metal cube (Final Song). The full power of the seal is still unknown as Ichigo broke the first two seals before the metal cube landed on him during his Shattered Shaft training.
Incantation: First Song: Halting Fabric (Shokyoku: Shiryū). Second Song: Hundred Linked Bolts (Nikyoku: Hyakurensan). Final Song: Great Seal of 10,000 Forbiddings (Shūkyoku: Bankin Taihō).

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hadō ("way of destruction")

Spell #: 1 Spell Name: Shō (Thrust)
Spell Information: Pushes the target away from the caster.

Spell #: 4 Spell Name: Byakurai (Pale Lightning)
Spell Information: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.

Spell #: 11 Spell Name: Tsuzuri Raiden (Bound Lightning)
Spell Information: Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Incantation: unknown

Spell #: 31 Spell Name: Shakkahō (Shot of Red Fire)
Spell Information: Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

Spell #: 32 Spell Name: Ōkasen (Yellow Fire Flash)
Spell Information: Fires a wide arc of yellow energy at a target.

Spell #: 33 Spell Name: Sōkatsui (Blue Fire, Crash Down)
Spell Information: Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

Spell #: 54 Spell Name: Haien (Abolishing Flames)
Spell Information: Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy. This kidou is like a stronger version of shakkaho and can catch people and objects on fire with relative ease.

Spell #: 58 Spell Name: Tenran (Orchid Sky)
Spell Information: A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.
Incantation: unknown

Spell #: 62 Spell Name: Raikōhō (Thunder Roar Cannon)
Spell Information: Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"

Spell #: 63 Spell Name: Sōren Sōkatsui (Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down)
Spell Information: Essentially a doubled version of #33 (labelled as #73 in anime), this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."

Spell #: 73 Spell Name: Sōren Sōkatsui (Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down)
Spell Information: Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.

Spell #: 88 Spell Name: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon) Spell Information: Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in an truly enormous explosion. Its full strength is however unknown since Aizen used Splitting Void before it could hit him.

Spell #: 90 Spell Name: Kurohitsugi (Black Coffin)
Spell Information: Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.
Incantation: The endlessly oozing crest of corruption, the arrogant vessel of insanity, boil forth and deny, paralyze and flicker, Disrupt the Slumber! The creeping queen of iron, the eternally self-destructing doll of filth, unite! reject! fill with soil and know thy own weakness!

Spell #: 91 Spell Name: Senjū Kōten Taihō (Thousand-Hand Bright Heaven Culling-Sear)
Spell Information: Summons several spears of light that are all fired towards the same focal point where the intended target resides. The culminating explosion is exceedingly devastating.

Spell #: 96 Spell Name: Ittō Kasō (Single Blade Cremation)
Spell Information: A forbidden spell used by Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto. It is a spell that causes a huge pillar of fire to erupt from the ground in the shape of a katana's tip.

Unnamed Kidou - Shūsuke Amagai uses this technique by throwing special sheets of paper into an area and creates a green orb of bright light around himself that teleports himself and anyone he touches to a desired location. Reiatsu is completely masked during teleportation

list of known numberless and/or Forbidden Kidou -

Kongōbaku (金剛爆, Adamantine Blast) - This technique was used by Kōga Kuchiki. A blast of spherical, red energy similar in strength to a Sōkatsui blast.

Gaki Rekkō (牙気裂光, Raging Light Fang) - This technique was used by Kōga Kuchiki. A spell that makes a circle of energy, before firing blasts of green light from its center in a cage-like formation

Hyōga Seiran (氷河晴嵐, Glacier Vapor Storm) - This technique was used by Kōga Kuchiki. A spell that fires a massive wave of ice capable of freezing its targets and surrounding area. It's strength has been shown to break Danku. Proving it's strength is on par with at least level 90 kidou.

Keikatsu (啓活, Opening Revival) - Used in Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, it is healing technique that several characters (even those outside of 4th Division) can use. It heals one individual. The longer the technique is held the more healing is done. 10% per post max of five posts for 50% and can only be done for a total of 100% in one thread at any given time. (this means you can only heal 50% twice in a thread or you can heal 10% 10 times in one thread.)

Meiyu (明癒, Luminous Healing) - Used in Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, it is a healing technique that heals up to five individuals within a small area. The longer the technique is held the more healing is done. 10% per post max of five posts for 50% and can only be done for a total of 100% in one thread at any given time. (this means you can only heal 50% twice in a thread or you can heal 10% 10 times in one thread.)

Shimoku (紫木, Purple Tree) - Used in Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, this ability causes the opponent to become poisoned.

Last edited by Rena on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kidou List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou List   Kidou List EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:34 am

Kidou will also have the following cooldowns

Hadou

1-40 = No cooldown

41-60 = 1 post cooldown

61-80 = 2 post cooldown

81-89 = 3 post cooldown

Bakudo

1-40 = 1 post cooldown

41-60 = 2 post cooldown

61-80 = 3 post cooldown

81-89 = 4 post cooldown

HOWEVER.

All Kidou that fall into Forbidden Kidou have a 5 post cooldown. EVEN IF that kidou is under a number with a smaller cooldown. This includes Black Coffin Hado no 90+, however you are able to cast a DIFFERENT Forbidden spell as long as IT is not in cooldown. Forbidden spells may be taken in place of both bakudo and hado. For each Forbidden spell you take beyond the allowed ones you must give up one bakudo and one hado slot. ( Max of 10 is allowed in this manner ) BE WARNED THAT USING THESE CONSECUTIVELY WILL MESS WITH YOUR CHARACTER. These take a HUGE amount of spiritual power to cast just ONE so be stingy with them!

All numberless kidou will be on a 4 post cooldown. Unless it's a weak one. This is because it is most likely a custom kidou and / or a personal kidou.. don't want those to be spammed.

Now, CURRENT Kido corps members are allowed some leeway in spell strength they know, and in number, but still know that some spells cannot be used even by them, staff will rule on it. Hachi used a lot of custom spells, that's why he still has a lot of spells. Number of custom spells will still be under moderation for characters. The following are for FORMER kido corps and kido experts for number.

0 tier: 15 Bakudo, 20 Hado. 3 forbidden.

1-tier: 10 Bakudo, 15 Hado. 2 forbidden.

2-tier: 5 Bakudo, 10 Hado. 1 forbidden.

3-tier: 3 Bakudo, 5 Hado

Tier 4: 1 Bakudo, 1 Hado.

Current members of the kido corps kido rules are below. these only apply to those who are part of squad 5. Ex kido corps use the rules above.

Head of Kidoushuu: The head or captain of kidoushuu can cast all canon kidou including the forbidden kidou.

VC of Kidoushuu: The VC of Kidoushuu can cast all canon kidou except for forbidden kidou.

Squad Members of Kidoushuu: All seated members of Kidoushuu can cast all canon kidou up to level 60.

Keep in mind that you won't know what spells you'll be able to do till after you're tiered. In that case, follow these guidelines:

80s +: 1-tier

50s +: 2-tier

1-49: Any vizard/shinigami.

Forbidden spells may be taken in place of both bakudo and hado. For each Forbidden spell you take beyond the allowed ones you must give up one bakudo and one hado slot.

Last edited by Rena on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Kidou List
Page 1 of 1