Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Dark Kidou I_vote_lcapDark Kidou I_voting_barDark Kidou I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Dark Kidou Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Dark Kidou Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Dark Kidou Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Dark Kidou Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Dark Kidou Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Dark Kidou Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Dark Kidou Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Dark Kidou Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Dark Kidou Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Dark Kidou Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Dark Kidou Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Dark Kidou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sonomori

Dark Kidou Empty
PostSubject: Dark Kidou   Dark Kidou EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:58 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Description: Dark Kidou are the forbidden arts. They were created thousands of years ago by some of the best kidou artists. However, as time past people began to realize the true danger of these kidou. They slowly began to fear using them, and they were eventually outlawed. Anyone who still knew dark kidou retreated into hiding for fear of being killed off, for the king of souls himself had ordered a decree that all who know this art are to be silenced.

All Dark Kidou require a sacrifice. Some sort of retribution to use the ability. There are three types of dark kidou. Sacrifice, the body-altering kidou that allow you to modify your body. Destruction, the kidou that unleash massive powers upon the user's enemy. Then Curses, which inhibit the target by restricting them.

There is a basic template to Dark Kidou that sets them apart from regular kidou. First is a blood contract. This is what must be given up so that the user may use the dark kidou. Sacrifice take parts of your body. Destruction take your emotions and feelings. Curses take your life and free will. The second part of a dark kidou is the side effect. No matter what dark kidou, they will always have a temporary side effect. This is what makes them truly dangerous, and was the main reason for their destruction.

Limitation: Those who operate the kidou know this fact well. If you try to exceed your body's limits with dark kidou, you will be swallowed whole by the kidou itself. As such, even the masters themselves only partake in three total. This brought forth a sacred rule between users, only three may be taken at any given time and under any given circumstance.

Note~ Dark kidou do not use reiatsu, instead they use blood contracts and sacrifice.

To learn dark kidou, you must first find it's blood contract. This is the relocation of those who have used it, and these scrolls have been scattered across all of time and space. Merely finding one would take years of devotion and sacrifice, let alone their cost. Each scroll is in it's own language, and can only be perceived, never read, through advanced deciphering kidou. As such, only masters of masters can even understand these rituals, even if they find them.

Obtaining: To obtain a dark kidou, you must meet the requirements the staff gives for that particular kidou. These could be random or set depending on what the staff decides. However, besides this fact the obtaining of the kidou must be RP'd or placed in history, as it would not make much RP sense without it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sacrifice~

Dark Kidou Sacrifice_by_Sonomori

*Special Note: What is taken from these sacrifices may never be replaced. A dimensional hole replaces them so that they may never be used again.

* Name:Hells eye
* Type: Forbidden
* Number: -1
* Effects: The kidou turns the eye's of the user into that of a demons. These demonic eyes hypnotize anyone who looks into them, and their brilliant crimson glow. This kidou is permanent and can never be undone.
Side effects: The user will feel immense pain as they look into others eyes.
* Incantation: None.
Blood Contract: You must give up your eyes as retribution.
* Notes: This is a forbidden kidou, any rank below master cannot perform this. If two people with demonic eyes look at each other, they will not be able to use the illusion.

* Name:Eternal Curse
* Number: -2
* Effects: The user curses their own body. They are bound to the night, and gain power from it. They are cast out of light, and lose all of their power while they in within light. While the night is present, their body can move freely within the darkness at will. Their body can become one with the shadows of the night, and they are a dimension of travel. The user can travel from shadow to shadow for as far as they can see. This kidou is permanent and can never be undone.
Side effects: The user cannot unleash even a fraction of their power while the sun is up.
* Incantation: None
Blood Contract: You must give up the light,
* Notes: This is a forbidden kidou, any rank below master cannot perform this. The user's of this can fight each other in the realm of darkness.

* Name: Unholy Restoration.
* Number: -3
* Effects: The user curses their own body. They are now bound to eat the energy of others. By eating the energy of others they can restore their own. They now feed though spiritual contact. If one afflicted by this ability holds another, they can perform it. This drains the life of the other, and restores the life of the user. This kidou is permanent and can never be undone.
Side Effects: This ability can only be used if the other is willing.
* Incantation: None
Blood Contract: The user must give up their stomach.
* Notes: This is a forbidden kidou, any rank below master cannot perform this. People who use this cannot eat off of other people who have the same ability.

~Destruction~

Dark Kidou Destruction_by_Sonomori

*Name: Mizuyugi
*Type: Forbidden
*Number: -4
*Effects: The user gains the ability to convert water into light. They also gain the ability to store amounts of water within their body. Depending on the density of the water, the light will become bright and hotter.
Side effects: The more water that is held the slower their body, and more receptive to temperature they become.
*Incantation: None
Blood Contract: The user gives up the emotion of anxiety.
*Notes: This is a forbidden kidou, any rank below master cannot perform this.

*Name: Hell's Locust
*Number: -15
*Effects: The user unleashes a swarm of locust from the palm of his hand. These are the locust of hell that unleash a plague upon all that is living. They are man-eating, and consume life.
Side Effect: The locust cannot be controlled when released.
*Incantation:None
Blood Contract: The user gives up the emotion of Fear

*Name: Burning Fist
*Number: -17
*Effects: The user's fist is engulfed in a reiatsu' eating flame, and the strength of their arm is increased ten fold. The fire will burn as long as the user wills it to.
Side Effects: The user is not immune to this flame, the flame only burns outwards.
Incantation: None
Blood Contract: The user gives up the ability to feel pain.

*Name: Despair's Scythe
*Number: -18
*Effects: The user summons a scythe that is the physical form of their own sorrow, anger, and despair. Depending on the user, the scythe can take many forms, however all of them have the same power. This power is to carve Despair into anything it cuts, emotionless or not. Those who are cut by this scythe will be thrown into a despair so great that their mind may even be crushed. Those without strong will cannot withstand it's blade. Those who cannot withstand the despair will have their mind twisted so far that they will most likely become inoperable.
Side Effects: The user will experience the same despair as their opponent.
Blood Contract: The user gives up the feeling of peace.

~Curse~

Dark Kidou Curse_by_Sonomori

*Name: Mark of the Beast
*Number: -21
*Effect: Whoever is marked by this, will never be able to escape the caster's range. All of their attacks will be homing and they will always know where the marked target is.
Side Effect: The user is also marked with the same effects.
Blood Contract: The user must give up a portion of their sanity
*Notes: This kidou is a forbidden kidou, any rank below master cannot perform this.

*Name: Mark of Insight
*Number: -22
*Effect: Any object marked by this will give 50 degree vision in front of it to the one who uses it.
Side Effect: The more objects marked the more blurry the user's vision becomes
Blood Contract: The user must give up a portion of order within themselves.
*Notes: This kidou is a forbidden kidou, any rank below master cannot perform this.
Back to top Go down

Dark Kidou
Page 1 of 1