Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kidou Practice I_vote_lcapKidou Practice I_voting_barKidou Practice I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kidou Practice Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kidou Practice Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kidou Practice Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kidou Practice Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kidou Practice Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kidou Practice Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kidou Practice Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kidou Practice Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kidou Practice Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kidou Practice Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kidou Practice Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kidou Practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Kidou Practice Empty
PostSubject: Kidou Practice   Kidou Practice EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:28 pm

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" Ty yells as his hands come together and a red ball of energy rips through the air and decimates the target he was aiming at. This caused Tyler to smile, he was happy with the progress that he had made on the few Kidou spells that he has learned.

Thing was tho, Ty wasn't exactly known for his kidou ability, He only knew a handful of Kidou but he was getting pretty solid with those few. Most of the spells he knew tho were defensive or non-offensive powers. His offensive skill in the spells was, Tho not completely lacking, weaker then others in his academy classes were at.

He sighed, he had hoped that his activities in the target range would attract the attention of one of the instructors that were stronger in the area of Kidou then he was.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kidou Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Practice   Kidou Practice EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:58 am

A young man wandered through the area as he saw a red ball fling through the sky with his yellow cat-like eyes. “hmm” he smiled, as he dashed through the area, he sensed the life of the man and appeared on a nearby rock. He had blue hair and wore the basic captain robs of the third division. However they seemed to drag a bit, making it look heavier. “Very nice” he smiled at the attack. He had been looking for a kidou user to share his own moves with, he had special made Kidou that he has been meaning to teach to the kidou corps, but never got around to it. Mind if I show you one. Just a small demo” he smiled, he didn't want to use incantation or anything on it yet, he took one step forward as energy from his leg flung into the ground and it rumbled a bit, a spiritual energy dragon serpant bursted from the ground into the air, its teeth extended past the jaw like saber teeth. It then came down towards the captain himself, it opened its jaw ready to strike until he stuck one finger into the air as a small energy orb gathered on the finger tip and shot out through the dragon destroying it in the air. The captain smiled looking at the reaction of this strange shinigami. “Wanna learn?”
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Kidou Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Practice   Kidou Practice EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:12 am

Heard the approaching man as he came towards where Ty was and turned as he landed on the nearby rock. Looking the man up and down for a second before the fact the other man was a captain hit him, he shook his head clear of the thought and bowed to the man. "Sir." He watched as the captain made his moves and seemed to create a spirit dragon then destroyed it. His jaw was agape for a second before he regained his composure.

"Much better then my best, not sure my Ice Tsunami could even do that....or at least do that as quickly." He explained. "I would be honored to learn this skill." He offered his hand to him "I am Tyler Lomanski, my class mates call me Ty, and the more adventurous call me ghost." he introduces himself.

He was dressed in a white uniform with a black belt as opposed to the standard black with white, and his silver, white and black sword was tightly bound to his left side, a few tattoos were visible from underneath the tunic.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Kidou Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Practice   Kidou Practice EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 pm

The captain smiled and shook his hand “Captain Temida Xios, of squad 3 of course” he presumed to sit down. “ I'm happy someone else is interested in my Kidou arts, I have made a few, mostly bakudo, you witnessed two of my Hado, the strongest one would probably kill you” he chuckled however he was serious about it. “What you just saw were Hado 57 Ten No Doragon, and Hado 69 Tamashii, both very versatile attacks. And I'm willing to teach you both if you wish.” he stood up. “The first one Hado 57 Ten no Doragon. It is a kidou that can take on many different elements. Fire, spiritual, wind, lightning, earth, ice, and water. The incantation goes 'Heavens bring forth the Dragon of the ,enter the element, Smite my enemies, devour them! Hadou 57 Ten No Doragon' in where I said enter element, you would say Flame, Mind, Sky, Storm, Earth, Tundra, or Ocean. Go on give that a try, I want to asses your growth in kidou, by the way, after calling it, you thrust your palm, or foot, easiest with palm, and flood your spiritual pressure into the ground as the dragon bursts from the bottom” he took a step back and sat on a nearby rock.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Kidou Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Practice   Kidou Practice EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:40 pm

"It was quite interesting, and I would be very interested in learning how to do it." He replied standing and listening to his explanation, and then description on how to perform the spell adding in the occasional nod in understanding of the incantation. He reached up and undid his jacket, and took it off, he remembered the last time he performed a new kidou, he messed up and burnt his jacket to ash.

Underneath the jacket he had on an undershirt, but the scar over his heart was visible and when he turned to move away from the other man just incase things went wrong the corresponding scar on his back was visible against his slightly pale skin.

Basing himself with a wide ballanced stance he aimed towards another target in the area and brought his hands together, concentrating on his reitsu and his control over it as his hands came together...."Heavens bring forth the Dragon of the Ocean, Smite my enemies, devour them! Hadou 57 Ten No Doragon!" his voice was at a pitch three octaines higher then he normally spoke he thrusted his palm into the ground and attempted to flood his spiritual pressure into the ground.

A blueish white spiritual dragon rips free of the ground and rushes at the target he had chosen, its course changing every so often as it rolled and swerving left to right as if too avoid an unseen attack of somesort before it barrelled into the target pushing it into the mound of ground at the foot of a nearby tree and exploding in an instant spray of water that would knock Ty clear off his feet and away ten feet.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Kidou Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Practice   Kidou Practice EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 am

Temida clapped his hands together with a wide grin as he saw the technique preformed quite well. When Ty was knocked off his feet, Temida grabbed him and helped him withstand the blow. “Great work” he smiled “Might want to use it as a longer range however if it pushes you off your feet so easily. The next trick” he smiled he pulled his hand out like a gun form. “Body and soul, come to my hand, release thy soul on my victim, fire, Hadou 69 Tamashii!” a small orb glew on the tip of his finger as he fired it into the air. “There is more to the move however” he smiled as he moved his finger to the side and the Hado blast followed, it was as fast as cero and same shape but larger than a bala. “Tamashii, is a shot of pure spiritual energy focused and shot like a gun. It is mildly controllable.”
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Kidou Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Practice   Kidou Practice EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:59 am

Smiles as he gets caught by the captain holding him up from the pressure. After a moment of shaking the cobwebs clear he righted himself and bowed to the captain "Thank you, wow that was an impressive one. I will definately be using that one in the future." He couldn't hide the big grin on his face from this lesson, he would need more practice, especially with the other elements but he definately was adding that one to his retinue.

He watches the Captain again perform another new Kidou, listens carefully and mimmicks what he does this time (without actually doing it) just to get the feel of the actions he's doing. After a moment and watching what he did he smiled and aimed at one of the targets left on the feild and points his fingers like a gun.

“Body and soul, come to my hand, release thy soul on my victim, fire, Hadou 69 Tamashii!” the powerful blast went awry tho, like he flinched at the last second, and the blast tore into the same tree that he had hit earlier, pretty much marking the end of that tree. He cringed and mentally cursed that he had to work on his aim.

"Wow....I really need to work on my aim....but that is an awsome power." He was still quite young incomparison to many others in the soul Society and occasionally he showed that age, like this moment for instance. "Would you like to see one or two of the ones I've come up with?"
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Kidou Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Practice   Kidou Practice EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:37 am

Temida smiled as he watched the destruction. “Practice will make perfect, so don't worry” he walked over to the now gone tree and assesed the destructive power, this man had great potential, he may ever be able to extend the ability with though, Temida felt satisfied with teaching an ability into such capable hands. “ I would love to” he took a seat back and got ready to witness the power this child could accomplish. “Show me what you got.” (sorry its not much, social threads are not my Forte)
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Kidou Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Practice   Kidou Practice EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:32 am

He stepped over and set up a variety of targets all in a roughly spherical set up at varying heights, all of them within a 20 foot circumfence for the spherical shape. "You might want to take a few extra steps back, this usually doesnt work outside of 20 feet but I dont want any accidents to occur." He explained stretching a little bit and stepping int a position that would roughly put him at the half way point of the targets (outside the sphere of targets tho).

He rotated his arms and brought his hands together and his two index fingers came together, sparks coming from inbetween the two fingers and he spoke loudly and clearly...."Carry the arched fool to the gates of torn hearts!!...Hado number 15!!!!" as he yelled this lightning rippled out of his fingers much like Hado number 4, infact it was absolutely identical to Hado number 4.

The difference with this version tho, it seemed to hit with a little more power, but the major difference is, the lightning hit the first target.....then the second....the third and so far, hitting every target in the twenty foot sphere. The shock seemed to get a bit weaker however as the targets got further away.

"What did you think about that one?
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Kidou Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Practice   Kidou Practice EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:11 am

“Quite impressive” Temida smiled watching the light show. “you seem to have a lot of talent, I'm surprised you aren't within a squad yet” Temida shifted a bit standing up as he heard the clock ring. “Shit...if I'm late Diath is gonna..” he cut his mutter short and looked back at Ty. “I'm afraid I must be off now, don't forget to practice, practice, practice” he chuckled a bit nervously, he is generally late to these trainings his squad begun. He began to walk awhile off before looking back. “You know squad 5 is looking for some members, don't even have a captain. You should look em up” he waved good bye and shunpou'ed away heading towards his squad already five minutes late.

~Exit Thread~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kidou Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Practice   Kidou Practice Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidou Practice
Page 1 of 1