Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
New York City Mugging I_vote_lcapNew York City Mugging I_voting_barNew York City Mugging I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
New York City Mugging I_vote_lcapNew York City Mugging I_voting_barNew York City Mugging I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
New York City Mugging Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
New York City Mugging Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
New York City Mugging Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
New York City Mugging Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
New York City Mugging Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
New York City Mugging Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
New York City Mugging Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
New York City Mugging Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
New York City Mugging Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

New York City Mugging Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

New York City Mugging Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

New York City Mugging

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMissUlquiorra

New York City Mugging Empty
PostSubject: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:26 am

Walking through the streets of New York City, Britney was happy to have hands full of American fashion. She picked up nine new outfits, including skirts, tank tops, and two dresses. She practically had a smile on her face as big as her day's expenses. She would have been skipping down the sidewalk if it had not been for the crowds of people that could potentially knock her new clothes on the dirty ground. Blinded by her happiness, Britney soon lost track of where she was but never lost her composure. She merely kept walking down streets.

She soon realized that the fancy dress shops turned to pawn stores and the coffee houses turned to ABC stores. The streets were dirty even for New York's standards. Britney then saw her predicament; a pretty, young girl with a lot of expensive looking clothes was walking down Mugging Alley. It might even be Raping Alley for all that she knew of the place.

Panicking, she began to run down alley ways. She didn't bring her sword or proper fighting clothing because she had planned on only getting some new skirts. She heard running feet behind her. Her heart started pounding. She heard a voice, "Heey laaaaaaaaaady!". She stopped running. In front of her lay a ten foot fence and to her side lay two five story buildings with no fire escape ladders. Behind her laid the only way out. In desperation, she started crying and looked down. She saw the shadow of what appeared to be a man.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:08 am

New York City Mugging Man_in_suit_by_stan522

Wandering the backwater streets of New York City, Albatross smiled sinister as was its custom. The creature in human skin watching the slightly overcast sky as it moved slowly at its own pace. The monster's sensing abilities reaching far out into the huge city as the sinner took in every scent, every sound, and every site within its sphere of influence; acting like an informant almost, Albatross continued to gather its knowledge and data off of the people of New York as it took in the various people inhabiting the city. Scratching its head without a care in the world, the monster moved across the dank and filthy streets ignoring the men and women around it of average power.

Adjusting its trim black suit, Alba walked without much purpose besides to escape the confinements of its holding cell back at the Coalition headquarters. With light hazel eyes, trimmed with green outlining in its irises, Alba walked ignoring the slight cool breeze coming from the warped wind currents due to the large buildings. Temperature did not bother Alba, nor did it really care about it at the same time, but having to maintain the role of a human, the sinner prevailed with expected results, flawless.

Its skin pale from a life of staying indoors, the Collector of Soul's body appeared frail, even submissive to a point, as his bone were obvious do to the visible lack of muscle and fat. Standing at five foot six, Alba kept the appearance of an average man as he took his stroll. Every footstep touching the cracked pavement on the sidewalk causing not a sound, releasing no scent. As if Albatross was not a part of Earth itself, it glided like a ghost to its next destination, a slightly powerful soul moving fast.

Air walking without caring for those watching Albatross, the sinner moved freely onto one of the many rooftops over head, the monster concentrating as it focused where this more powerful being was within the area, finding out that she was in fact below. Grinning wildly, Albatross watched the spectacle unfold as it saw what appeared to be a girl at first glance backed against a fence, trapped between two walls. Licking its lips as Alba perched on the ledge it saw the man coming closer to the more powerful woman.

"Should I interfere? Should I kill him? Should I kill?" All of these thoughts and more ran through Albatross' mind as it descended out of nature into the alley with elegance. Landing softly, Albatross' trim black shoes hit the pavement, moving not a single bit of dust. Eyeing the man with its hazel eyes, Alba kept both hands in its pockets, taking a silent step closer to the mugger. "Hello there. Mighty fine day is it not, it would be such a waste for you to spend it on the rough concrete..." Letting out a light chuckle Alba watched the mugger back off a moment, as he was not really sure how a human could land on the ground from such a fall.

"Do me a favor," Albatross continued in his deeper voice, as it pronounced every syllable with perfect enunciation, "I am in no mood to dirty my shoes. So, back off." Watching the mugger take a step forward , Albatross merely shook its head sadly. "Oh well." the monster spoke as it disappeared into thin air, its speed so great that the mugger could not even sense the man before him until it was too late. A knee entered the mugger's stomach as he dropped to the ground like a fly, unconscious.

"Bah. Not even worth my time." Turning around to the woman who was crying, Albatross kicked a pebble at the trash can next to her, making sure the rock would make a loud noise. "Come on, get up. If you have time to cry you have time to thank me." Albatross spoke as he swept back his already gelled hair out of habit. The hair being a dirty blonde in color. Alba appeared quite young, only in his mid twenties.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissUlquiorra

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:33 am

She stopped crying and looked up. To her amazement, she saw the nasty mugger's body on the ground and a handsome looking man in a nice suit standing before her. Her tears stuck to her face as she stared wide eyed at the strange man. She noticed that her skirt was riding too far up her legs and started to blush and looked at the ground.

"Thank you..." She said quietly, to the ground. She felt so embarrassed that she needed help, but at least it was from a good looking boy. Her heart began to feel light as she thought about it. She smiled. She then thought of a devious little plan...

"That maniac hurt my legs. I know you just saved me, but could you... help me back to my apartment?" She looked at him with her best innocent looking eyes. She laid on the ground with her legs folded. "Please?" She grabbed her leg and cried out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:58 am

Not even bothering to cover up its slight disappointment, Albatross frowned at the supposed girl sitting on the ground. Alba could tell with its advanced senses that the she before it was, or rather chose to become a she, but Alba did not really care, seeing as it had met even odder circumstances while living alone. Walking closer to the girl, letting the sound of its shoes hitting pavement echo through the dim lit alley, Alba stopped and stooped down in front of the girl, laying its arms across its lap as it watched her movements. "Your welcome." Albatross replied as he list need further, as the woman it saved spoke of her legs being hurt.

Albatross was never been one to pry into other's mental processes too much, or at least those it just met, but the sinner could not help but wonder what was going on through her head. Deciding to play along for the time being, seeing as it had nothing else to do. "Your quite the trusting one now aren't you?" Alba laughed as it stretched its arms before standing up again. Taking her hands, Albatross lifted the stranger with care, settling her on its somewhat bony back, grasping her legs with his hands, "Put your arms around my shoulders." Waiting for her to hold on, Alba used his feet as he dragged the bags closer, looping the across his arms, seeing no point in letting such items go to waste by being left.

Taking the first step was always the hardest when carrying a burden of any sort, though Albatross felt this burden lighter among others. Pressing against the asphalt with its nice shoes, Alba began to move, not really knowing where they were head. "Where too? I have no idea where you live." The monster in human skin spoke as it began walking out of the alley, the bags knocking against each other lightly. Hearing the directions, Albatross began making its way to the apartment, albeit slowly, not wanting to cause any disturbances by going at its true speed. Yet, the sinner could not stand this odd feeling begging the question at the back of its mind. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather go to a hospital if you can't walk? Its not that far away from here." Alba couldn't help but have sweaty palms, its hands sweating lightly as he carried the woman across the unsavory part of town.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissUlquiorra

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:15 am

She closed her eyes as her savior carried her to her apartment. "It's fine" she said quietly. She grabbed him tight. With each bounce of his walk, she made sure to press her breasts against him, hoping to entice him. "You must be really strong to be able to carry me like this. I really appreciate it." she said it as sweetly as she could. He carried her up the stairs to her room. It was a long flight and she enjoyed it.

She rubbed her head against his back and moaned in pleasure, hoping to arouse this handsome devil. "This is my door" she said at number 42, "My key is in my shoe... can you get it out?" She began to rub her right foot on his leg. "Be careful not to tear my stockings, please".

Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:51 am

Reaching the apartment was the easy task Albatross contemplated, as the two had left the disgusting scenery of the crime ridden part of the city. Looking up at the apartment, Alba could not help but sigh, seeing as the elevators were out of commission. Walking into the buildings some of the occupants just gave Alba an estranged look before going about their business. A feeling of warmth could be felt as Alba ascended the stairs, and with every step he took, of the supposed girl's breasts, but doing its best not to say anything. Then came the moaning, Alba had no idea how to proceed at that point from a moral standpoint.

The numerous souls within its head shouting out contradicting statements as the plot progressed. Shaking its head Albatross merely smiled slyly as it reached the door to her room. The number forty two in bold letters on the door frame. Dropping the bags in both hands at the door, Alba could not help but laugh as he replied in kind. "Quite the devil aren't you?" Alba commented more than asked as he felt her foot rub against his leg. Holding her on his back still, Alba carefully took off her shoe as he grabbed the small key, throwing the shoe in one of the bags, Alba unlocked the door with a satisfying click.

The locks churning open, the suited man dropped down slowly grabbing the bags again before entering the apartment room, the carpet looking clean for an older building. Closing the door behind them with its foot, Albatross dropped the bags as he asked where she wanted to be put down. putting the room key on a counter top.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissUlquiorra

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:03 am

"Take me to my bedroom, please. It's down the hall on the right" She started rubbing the man's chest as he carried her to her bed. She was glad that she thought to put fresh new sheets on the bed. A beautiful grey and red design with frills and twirly designs. They were new and this would be a good christening for them, she thought.

He laid her down on the bed gently, as she requested of him. She laid with her legs bent and she looked at him with half closed eyes. "You know, I never properly thanked you for saving me today..." A minute passed. "Come here" she said as she pulled his tie and brought him to the bed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around him and without giving him any time to react, she kissed the man to whom she entrusted her life.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Being lost in the moment Alba laughed as his tie was pulled unexpectedly by the woman he saved from danger. Feeling the soft lips pressed against his own, Alba swept to the side on the bed, looking at the well painted ceiling before turning back his eyes to the girl who had wrapped her arms around him. "At least your arms seem to be unhurt," Alba joked as he felt the softness of the bed beneath his aged body. Using his free hand Alba loosened his tie, tossing it at the foot of the bed. A smirk spreading across the man's face as his symmetrical dimples showed on either side of his smile, moving into a more comfortable position, Alba wrapped around his left arm around her waist. "We never exchanged names, now did we?" He laugh as the black of his suit contrasted brilliantly with that of the red and grey.

Thinking quickly, Albatross shot down its hundreds of ideas that came pouring into its head, as it contemplated whether or not it should lie about its name, the girl, or rather former guy, did not seem to give off any kind of dark vibe. Figuring it was fine to use its real name Albatross swept a strand of hair away from his eyes, as he introduced himself as Alba, his pale hands almost matching the white of his undershirt as he moved away the strand of hair.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissUlquiorra

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:04 pm

She laughed when he said that her arms were okay. Her savior seemed a bit odd, but she loved his enthusiasm as he grabbed her waist. "I'm Britney," she whispered. She stopped to look at the man on top of her. She was completely infatuated with him. On a whim, she started to undress Alba. She was surprised to not see any muscles as he was so strong. She felt his arms and legs which felt nice enough to her.

"Close your eyes, Alba." As he sat patiently with his eyes shut, Britney began to undress herself now. She didn't want him to see her extra package and ruin a fun day. "Keep them shut" She started to please Alba through various methods while he kept his eyes shut. Moaning was heard throughout the fourth floor of the apartment building.

*One hour later*

Britney dressed Alba back in his cute suit. She polished his shoes, tied his tie, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Want some coffee?" She asked as she started grinding coffee beans for the pot. She put the ground up beans in the pot and brewed it. She went to her cabinet and brought down two mugs, one simple black mug and one purple and green mug. "Have a seat" she pointed to one of the bar stools opposite her, "I have a question for you. It's a little hard for me to ask, but I must" She let out a deep breath and shut her eyes. "Will you train me to become strong like you?!"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:46 pm

As the hour past through the day, the sun now sat at early afternoon the sunlight baring down on the populace of New York with its heat and intensity, yet that outside heat did nothing to bother the couple inside the apartment as the pleasure subsided for the time. Opening up his eyes, Albatross looked around the room as he adjusted his shirt with the help of Britney. Walking out of the bedroom, following her, Alba sat down on one of the chairs in the apartment, "Coffee? Sure," as Alba eyed the both mugs, interested in the odd color scheme. Though before the sinner commented, Britney ask the monster a question it found absurd in itself. "W-wait, wait wait. You want me to train... you?"

Sitting cross legged on the stool, Albatross merely raised its eyebrow at the prospect of training someone so unexpectedly. Considering the monster itself lived in a make shift prison cell in the Coalition building the idea seemed flawed when looked at from that perspective. Yet, the creature hiding its true appearance liked the idea of having a pupil of its own, seeing as how many of its equally powerful counterparts had already taken on such a tradition to train those weaker. Thinking all of this in but a few seconds, Albatross could not help but laugh at the question. "I-I'm sorry, ah, that was a bit random, even you must admit that." Taking a breath, Albatross took of his suit jacket, laying it down on a small side table.

"I'll tell you what, tell me why I should train you, despite my appearance I can tell that you have quite a bit of power inside yourself, which confused me why you could not take down that mugger. You have potential to be great, and not to be rude but I know your leg isn't seriously injured from the way you could... move." Alba scratched his chin as he heard the coffee pot rumbling in the background quietly, the man waiting for the girl's response.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissUlquiorra

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Britney was filled with embarrassment when he said that. Her hands were trembling as she poured coffee in his black mug first, then in her colorful mug. She suddenly felt quite childish for having picked out such a mug. She sat down across from him at her island table and brought the mug closer to her. "I just wanted to have some fun with you... and you seemed like you needed to relax... and um, I don't like fighting in these clothes." She said haphazardly. Her face was as red and hot as it could be.

She drank half of her coffee in one gulp and tried to calm down. "Cream is in the fridge and sugar is on the table, if you want it" she said quietly. A few minutes passed in silence as she thought about what she wanted to say. "I want you to train me so I can get stronger. My powers are weak compared to yours, but I've been able to sense weird auras lately. They feel like... giant monsters, I don't know. I've never actually seen them, just felt them. I'm not even sure if they're actually there or not. I just know that there are scary things out there that could easily kill me and I want to be able to at least protect myself." She said this with much confidence and gusto.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Taking the black mug, the man took a sip silently, as he listened seeing as she was obviously embarrassed her blushed face making Alba feel as if he had done something within the wrong for pointing things out. "Well at least you're honest, or I hope you are," Alba laughed as he put down the black mug. "I will admit you had me... relaxed, though first time with my eyes completely closed." Looking at her red face, Alba sighed as he slid the mug a bit further away, resting his elbows on the table. "Don't be so embarrassed, I'll admit that face of yours is still cute as ever when blushing." Alba said slyly as he brought both his feet down from the stool.

Sitting for the awkward few minutes in silence, the the sinner took another sip of coffee before commenting, seeing as Britney did want o become stronger. "I'll train you." Were the first words he spoke as he grinned disarmingly again, as he pushed back his slightly messed up hair. "I don't want to bore you with what those auras may be, but they could be hollow attracted to your power. You won't have to worry about them for a while though, this city is fully armed with turrets and police to take down undesirables such as hollow."

Stretching both arms Albatross stood up as he walked to the fridge, taking out a bit of creamer to put in the coffee. Sitting back down he made eye contact with Britney, "There is one thing you should probably know though. I am a bit... different... than the average human, and I don't mean it in quite the best of lights." Being unable to look her in the eye at that point, Alba stared into his coffee mug as if it had all the answers. He had always desired a companion of some sort, one which could stand his true appearance. "To say it simply, I am some not what I appear to be..."
Back to top Go down
LittleMissUlquiorra

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:32 am

"You're... not what you appear to be? Well, you do seem like an Albino. It's okay, you can be honest with me." She downed the last of her coffee and got up. She went to her bedroom and opened her nightstand draw. She grabbed a small box and brought it out to the kitchen. From the box, she took out a small, thin piece of paper and a big green wad of bud with white fuzzies. She picked at it for a few while Alba watched; Britney didn't think that he knew what he was doing. She took the tiny bits of pot and rolled a fat joint and started to smoke it in her big comfy arm chair with her legs propped up against the arm rest and her back to Alba. She leaned her head back and shut her eyes. She almost fell asleep when she realized that Alba was still here.

"Um... Do you want some?" She got up from her chair and got some chips. "Hey, you wanted to tell me something?"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:47 pm

"An albino?" Albatross mused as he remembered what his outward appearance was, "Oh yes, I guess that's one way of looking at it, heh." Taking a large gulp of coffee, emptying the mug, Alba laughed to himself as the voices inside his mind started to speak to him again, no longer were they shouting but rather calmly stating ideas for the monster to use. One of these ideas piqued the sinner's interest as he watched Brittney leave the room for a moment to rummage through her nightstand. Not really caring what she was grabbing the suited man stood up as well, taking the black mug and putting it in the sink after rinsing it out a couple of times with tap water. For once, Albatross was genuinely intrigued as he kept reminiscing on the idea spoken to him in his own head.

Seeing the joint reach Britney's lips, Alba smiled faintly as he sat on the stool again, this time perching himself atop it, instead of having his legs touch the ground. The dark creature's eyes slowly looking over the room once again, taking in all the information it could as it smelled the sent of marijuana in the room. Turning his head back to Britney who had spoken, as she went to grab some chips, Alba could not help but chuckle again, the man giddy with energy after having relaxed a bit. "Nah, joints aren't my style." Alba waved off the offer as he scratched his head, being somewhat bored.

"If you are going to be my student you should know who I am, sounds reasonable right? Though, I think you've misinterpreted what I meant, sure my skin is very pale in comparison to most, but that's not the important part. I am no human." Albatross flatly stated as he picked at his thumb nail, noticing that the nails weren't symmetrical. "But on a different note, I've agreed to train you as you will, if you can last through my methods..." Alba grinned devilishly as he looked at a lamp for a few moments. "My main concern is whether or not you can deal with what I am, and we should discuss a method of payment... since I'm not receiving anything out of this bargain as of yet."
Back to top Go down
LittleMissUlquiorra

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:42 am

"Well, as long you're not some evil shit head I think I'll be alright. But you're like not human? Bummer... you sure felt human" Britney leaned her head back again and took a long drag. Her savior turns out to be something other than human and her only concern was that her blunt was almost gone.

I don't much care about if he's not human or whatever... he did seem a bit... extraordinary today... She thought to herself. She began to giggle as she thought about Alba and how amazing he was, in the streets and between the sheets.

"Look, I'll take whatever you got, I already show that to you earlier. I have a strong desire to better myself in every aspect of my life. And, there's something you should know about me, too..." She stopped here and finished off her joint. She leaped up from her chair and stood up tall, which only made her as dizzy as a kid in an amusement park ride. She straightened her arms out to keep herself from falling. Britney walked over to Alba in his peculiar position and put her elbows on the table and leaned in, sticking her ass out as much as she could. She stared Alba in the face: "I'm also not what I appear to be... I was born a man" Looking down at the table, Britney felt her heart rush and her face blush. A little upset, and influenced by the joint, Britney rushed in and grabbed Alba's face and began kissing him passionatly, swishing her tongue everywhere inside his mouth.

She backed off and looked at him with an innocent but guilty expression. She grabbed his arm and walked him back to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York City Mugging   New York City Mugging Empty

Back to top Go down

New York City Mugging
Page 1 of 1