Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kisara Nanjo I_vote_lcapKisara Nanjo I_voting_barKisara Nanjo I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kisara Nanjo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kisara Nanjo Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kisara Nanjo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kisara Nanjo Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kisara Nanjo Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kisara Nanjo Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kisara Nanjo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kisara Nanjo Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kisara Nanjo Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kisara Nanjo Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kisara Nanjo Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kisara Nanjo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kisara Nanjo Empty
PostSubject: Kisara Nanjo   Kisara Nanjo EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Kisara Nanjo
True Age: 248
Sex: Female
Personality: Kisara is a tomboyish, violent, and merciless girl who enjoys humiliating her opponents, but she does seem to have nice side to her while retaining those qualities. Though often rude and foul-mouthed, she shows a tremendous amount of respect to her friends and superiors.

Kisara hates, above all else, being treated as weak because she is a girl due to a past opponent claiming that he 'let' her win because she was female, prompting her to cut her then long hair short and act less girly.

She is very aware and insecure of her relatively small breasts, causing her to hate women with sizes larger than her. She also states she hates women that rely on weapons and believes that women should rely on their own strength. She carries gundaggers but this is due to them being a gift and being cherished more than them being her own. She uses them only as a last resort and hates when she has to.

She has a very soft spot for cats, especially kittens, though she tries to hide this and only reveals this to those she considers close to her. In fact, she is willing to protect a stray she picked up from the streets while enduring vicious attacks from enemies. It is also shown that she doesn't really like the shinigami uniform due to how they get in the way of her way of fighting.

Fears: Cats being harmed

Character Appearance

Height: 5'2''
Weight: 110 lbs
Physical Traits:
Kisara Nanjo Valkyrie_zpsd1ccea93

Kisara is a fair-skinned young girl of average height with short unkempt red hair. She sports a slender frame with a small bust (which she insists is average-size) and well-defined legs and butt (same size of Miu and Freya). She wears a green cap and a short t-shirt with an A-shirt underneath showing. The jeans she wears are rather torn on the left side while mostly torn off from the thigh down on the right side.

Clothing: As above.
Accessories: GunDaggers - Each one holds six shots a post and reloads using spiritual energy that is generated by the item itself. These are made of Zan steel to make them nice for defense and offense. They are in an X-cross holster on the back of her waist. The bullets are explosive, but not much (a mere six inch area of effect) and are as strong as a standard bala. They are accurate up to 100 yards. She was given to these by a fellow shinigami during her training and as such she kept them with her even though she swore to not use them unless absolutely necessary (As she hates using weapons and women who rely on them).
Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Kisara is an "in your face" type of fighter. She utilizes strict melee combat despite her affinity for kidou. IN fact she has grown so masterful of kidou she is able to combine it with her Hand to hand combat for dangerously effective attacks. As a Dou User she falls into the category of agressive fighter, rarely straying from offense and not usually caring about defense in most situations.

Strengths: Dexterity
Weaknesses:  Despite being an master user of Kidou Kisara herself takes double damage from Kidou and Spell-like/magical abilities. This does not include normal elemental manipulation or pure energy. The ability must be "Spell-like" Such as Yuri's holy, or Saber's command seals in order to count. All forms of Kidou custom and non count towards this weakness.

Martial Arts

Nyakwondo

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sidenote - because of her belief, similar to kenpachi's, that one must not rely on something like a zanpaktou she has no connection with her zanpaktou and is thus unable to learn Bankai and Toukai (Though like Kenpachi this won't really stop her..)

Sealed Appearance: She had her's modified by the 12th division to make them into her gloves while sealed.
Spirit’s Name: Kisara doesn't know it but it is Amektra.
Spirit’s Appearance: N/A
Spirit’s Personality: N/A
Inner World: N/A

Kidou:

Facts: Kisara has become so skillful at Kidou that she is capable of Eishōhaki without losing as much power as most other people her level. She also uses her own kidou, half of which are modified variants of canon and the other half she created on her own.

Spoiler:

Shikai

Call Out Command: N/A Shikai is constant.
Appearance: it is her gloves. This was done on purpose via Zanpaktou modification.
Abilities:

Name: User of Dou - The Path of Asura
Effect: Her spiritual energy is generated several times higher than most people her level. she has a constant advanced heirro like effect on her body because of this and is capable of taking tremendous amounts of damage while continuing to fight unimpeded.

Name: Super World King's Fist
Effect: Using this technique Kisara is capable of multiplying her capabilities either by x2, x3, or x4. x2 lasts as long as she wishes (Makes up for no bankai). x3 lasts 5 posts with a 6 CD reverting back to x2 afterwards and x4 lasts 3 posts with a 8 post CD cancelling out this technique for half it's cooldown in the process. Meaning she can't go back to x2 for 4 posts. This multiplication process affects the user's base energy level, strength, speed, and senses.

Name: Power of Eight
Effect: Kisara is capable of increasing the speed, power, and even duration of any Kidou she casts by 50%. Each time she does so the numbers on her gloves reduces by one. Each time the number reduces all kidou cast by kisara gains 5% power increase (Maxing at 40%) which remains for the rest of the thread. When she uses up "One" the gloves symbols become a pentagram and all kidou CD's are reduced by one permanently. The gloves reset once the thread is over.

Name: Instant Transmission
Effect: This ability is akin to teleportation. She is able to do this once every three posts and abilities that cancel phasing abilities also cancel this ability. She does not have to move in order to use this nor does she have to be "in motion" at the end of it. (Though she can be in either case)

Name: Omega Burst
Effect: Kisara becomes a blurry flurry of blows for two seconds. dishing out two dozen high speed and powerful attacks faster than nearly anyone would be capable of blocking "normally". This ability has a nine post CD.

Visual Aid for Omega Burst -

Name: Power of Chi
Effect: Kisara gains the following spells usable by generating chi (energy). This are treated on the same level as kidou in regards to defenses and other abilities. Each has it's own CD and such listed in it's description. All spells except Curse of the Wretched can only be used once per thread.
Spoiler:

Boosts: Strength and speed is doubled

Back Drop

Background:

Human Life

Much of Kisara's human life remains a blur to her. She remembers bits and pieces but they are all hazed over and out of focus. The only thing she remember's clearly, and resulted in her personality as a Shinigami, was her desire to be strong and viewed as a fighter even though she was a woman.

Shinigami Life

Kisara's first actual memory, since her human memories are completely jumbled and blurred in her mind, is waking up in the Rukongai district and being happily greeted by a couple who had just gotten together after knoing each other for a few years. It was these two that told Kisara about Soul Society and everything else that was going on. It was also these two that encouraged Kisara to enter the shinigami academy after she remembered that she wanted to be strong in life and didn't seem pleased by her strength during death.

Though it took a while she managed to get accepted into the academy. They grilled her hard and didn't even treat her differently because she was a girl, something that made her really happy, she grew quickly and turned out to be a fine shinigami, helped along by her natural talent from her human life though she didn't know it, she did have one issue that to this day still bothers her though..

Shinigami used weapons. Mainly the Zanpaktou.

She hated using weapons. She wasn't "above" using them but she was so adamant about using her own body as a weapon that her connection to HER Zanpaktou was never formed. The Soul Slayer's powers, though unknown to Kisara, were indeed active but because of her refusal to rely on it they acted in ways that she couldn't notice. Like how she was suddenly able to figure out how to use Instant Transmission, or why her body was so much more durable than other shinigami her level, she believed the latter to be her own training paying off, she did however notice that when she had the Zanpaktou modified physically into gloves by the 12th division, after begging her instructors to help her get permission to do so, that the gloves seemed to increase her already potent skill with kidou. However because they were now her "fists" and not a "weapon" she let this slide and accepted it since there was nothing she could do about it.

Eventually she graduated the academy with decent marks in all of the training courses. Excelling best in Kidou and Hakuda. Unfortunately she never managed to obtain any seated ranks or positions of importance. Despite trying her best she never managed to get the attention of higher ups and all of her efforts were mostly ignored.. She let it go though.. focusing more on bettering herself than worrying about some silly position.. at least thats what she told herself..

After a century of being in the shadows of others despite all of her hard work however..she could take it anymore. She had decided to leave and find a place she could be acknowledged. This was not an easy task however.. Being around as long as she had she picked up on the fact that no one "retired" from being a shinigami... she had learned about Maggot's Nest.. Luckily she was able to sneak out through a Senkaimon and hide for a couple of decades in the world of the living. She didn't cause any ruckus and with the destruction of Gotei the shinigami completely dropped her off their radar as they had much more important things to worry about.

She wondered now though..as she wandered freely in search of recognition.. If they would begin chasing her again once they reclaimed Soul Society..

Only time will tell.

Side Notes:  ....Kisara is sexy?
RP Sample: *Kicks with Raikouhou* I win. ;P

...2-1 <_< 2-1! No higher. I will SMITE you if you give me higher. SMITE!

Last edited by Rena on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kisara Nanjo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisara Nanjo   Kisara Nanjo EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Approved. 2-1.

Just so the others know, charging you 300 desai for each gun. Just because they have unlimited ammo.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kisara Nanjo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisara Nanjo   Kisara Nanjo EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:24 pm

ya cool approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kisara Nanjo Empty