Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 I_vote_lcapKisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 I_voting_barKisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 I_vote_lcapKisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 I_voting_barKisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 Empty
PostSubject: Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10   Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Spell Name: Sakusei Ji San-do (Creating Self Thrice)
Spell Information: This kidou was created to create three additional Kisara's. While triplicated each kisara is treated as two tiers lower than normal. This kidou only lasts one post. This kidou can be negated if the "duplicates" are someone forcibly smashed against Kisara..as instead of hurting her they would meld back into her body.
Incantation: unknown
Spell Power equivalent: Bakudo no 75

Spell Name: Tajū keitai: Kikkubarāji (Multi Form: Kick Barrage)
Spell Information: A variation of Sakusei Ji San-do that allows her to triplicate her legs during mid-kick. Though this itself is rather dangerous to her foes it doesn't consume as much power as actually replicating her entire body into three separate people. She is able to do this Four times before it wears off.
Spell Power equivalent: Hadou no 65

Spell Name: Shimo Sutoraiki (Frost Strike)
Spell Information: Using this Kidou Kisara is able to release a miniature "wall" in a straight line of ice spikes with either her feet or her hands. When used in the air the wall uses the base of Kisara's feet as reference for the "ground level". This wall rises nine feet in the air and each spike is connected to eachother for the first foot of this rising before becoming individually spiked. This wall is five feet wide.
Spell Power equivalent: Hadou no 80

Spell Name: Maito no Sufia (Sphere of Might)
Spell Information: Using this kidou Kisara creates and controls a massive baall of energy that is 20 feet by 20 feet. This ball of energy deals a total of amount of damage equal to slightly more than a hadou no 88 but does so over very "short" amount of time instead of instantly. The longer contact is made with the sphere the more total damage is taken. This "short" timeframe is mere seconds..but still not instant. The ball fades after the post it is created in.
Spell Power equivalent: Hadou no 88

Spell Name: Kindan no Tekunikku: Tachi Suzume Ga Akkusu (Forbidden Technique: Falling Sparrows Axe)
Spell Information: Essentially an incredibly destructive version of her Kiiroi senkō keri modified kidou. Kisara raises her leg as if she is about to do an Axe kick and upon doing said Axe kick an immense amount of spiritual energy is released in the same manner as Kiiroi senkō keri except it's width is quadrupled and it's power is almost doubled. Unlike her Kiiroi senkō keri however this kidou can only be used with an Axe Kick. (Though some may wonder if thats just a personal choice of hers)
Spell Power equivalent: Hadou no 89

Last edited by Rena on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10   Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Ya cool approved.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10   Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:23 pm

can you make that triplicate kido a bakudo and bump up the number to the 70s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10   Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kisara's Modified Kidou 6-10
Page 1 of 1