Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 I_vote_lcapKisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 I_voting_barKisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 I_vote_lcapKisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 I_voting_barKisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 Empty
PostSubject: Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5   Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Spell Name: Rakurai kikku (Lightning Kick)
Spell Information: Electricity builds up around Kisara's leg(s) when used. When she kicks and makes contact with anything the electricity travels along said thing until it makes contact with the intended target. Instead of using a predetermined object as the origin she has modified Hadou 11 to use her own body with no ill effects. She can also use it to kick a lightning bolt at someone and cause the same guided lightning effect with that.
Incantation: unknown
Spell Power equivalent: Hadou no 63

Spell Name: Kaen Bakuhatsu (Flame Explosion)
Spell Information: Fires a ball of red energy at a target from the hands or feet. The ball itself is a ruse in this modified kidou however.. as it is the explosion of fiery energy that is caused when it makes contact with something that holds the actual power of the Kidou. The blast radius is ten feet and can be detonated at will by the caster. She can fire up to three dozen of these before the kidou wears off.
Incantation: Unknown
Spell Power equivalent: Hadou no 79

Spell Name: Kiiroi senkō keri (Yellow Flash Kick)
Spell Information: With a kick Kisara is able to fire an arc of yellow energy, similar to Okasen, however it's power is drastically increased by narrowing the width of the arc and it's "cutting" ability is fine tuned to make it much more devastating to barriers and other forms of defense due to that change.
Spell Power equivalent: Hadou no 67

Spell Name: Kurasshu kōgeki (Crash Attack)
Spell Information: Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy from the users body upon contact. The power behind it allows it to be used defensively and offensively. Though the range is greatly increased from a normal palm strike as the energy releases in an 100-foot wave in every direction except back at the user.
Spell Power equivalent: Hadou no 73

Spell #: 58 Spell Name: Kaze jūden (Wind Charge)
Spell Information: A widening tornado-like blast is formed with Kisara at the head of it. Instead of firing a tornado Kisara is shot forward with a Tornado surrounding her turning it into a tackle move instead of a blast move. It's power is increased due to the extra energy required to obtain this effect.
Incantation: unknown
Spell Power equivalent: Hadou no 81

Last edited by Rena on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5   Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Ya cool approved.
Back to top Go down

Kisara's Modified Kidou 1-5
Page 1 of 1