Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A Chance in Hell (Open)  I_vote_lcapA Chance in Hell (Open)  I_voting_barA Chance in Hell (Open)  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A Chance in Hell (Open)  I_vote_lcapA Chance in Hell (Open)  I_voting_barA Chance in Hell (Open)  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A Chance in Hell (Open)  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A Chance in Hell (Open)  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A Chance in Hell (Open)  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A Chance in Hell (Open)  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A Chance in Hell (Open)  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A Chance in Hell (Open)  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A Chance in Hell (Open)  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A Chance in Hell (Open)  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A Chance in Hell (Open)  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A Chance in Hell (Open)  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A Chance in Hell (Open)  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A Chance in Hell (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

A Chance in Hell (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: A Chance in Hell (Open)    A Chance in Hell (Open)  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:11 pm

A loud crash pierced the otherwise silent second floor of Hell as one of the enormous stone water lillies exploded into mere fragments of white rock that flew into the air and came crashing down into the blue expanse of water. Smoke rose from what was left as a solitary figure rose from what was the center of the stone pad. With a grin spanning from ear to ear, Proto laughed evilly as it caught one of the falling shards of white stone, crushing it in its boney pale hands. It was restless, bored, and above all dangerous. Prototype wanted something to break and destroy. While fighting on Earth was sanctioned only to self-defense by the Coalition, Proto could fight all it wanted in Hell, it being out of the human's jurisdiction to interfere anyways, and considering the sinners were a threat to humans, the monster in human skin had plenty of statements to defend its actions.

"Why is life so quiet on this stage of water so blue? Do you sinners fear its look of purity?" Proto shouted with its powerful lungs as it cracked its neck, long locks of hair falling forward over its eyes in the process. As flexible as a liquid, the Gamble stretched its body as if it were not even a solid, its fingers bending all the way back, one by one, as their joints popped. All the while from beneath its bright brown hair, Albatross Prototype looked around the area with its bright green eyes. Brushing back its long flowing hair, Alba chuckled darkly to itself as it stood straight up with perfect posture, reaching a height of five feet and eight inches.

It sensed everything around itself for hundreds of feet in all directions, there was nothing that would surprise the experienced being as it cloaked everything of its body besides its energy signature which constantly fluctuated between sinner and shinigami. Its pale boney hands reaching to the side of its suit jacket, Albatross unclipped its favorite mask from its belt as it plopped the face guard on its face, hiding its wide bloodthirsty grin. Its brights crimson red mask contrasting brilliantly with its pitch black suit and tie, as the white of its undershirt reflected some of the light in the area creating a rather intriguing appearance. The mask itself being fully plain except for the color, not even eye holes were on the zanpakuto hardened mask.

Being able to open dimensions in all of the current planes of existence made the job of harassing the sinners all the more easier as even the effects of Hell had no hold on Albatross' sanity any longer. As it waited Alba relaxed as it listened to the crashing waves of water that hit against the remaining stone pads dispersed across the bright blue water. It was fairly humid the temperature being only eighty degrees but the humidity was easily in the nineties of percent.

Waiting for a soul to appear in its sphere of influence Alba Proto dispersed the smoke that came from the past explosion it had caused with some of its tools it possessed. The Gamble was tired of being under the thumb of the humans and wanted some fun, and causing some trouble always led to fun in Alba's experience. As soon as any form came withing Albatross' sphere of influence the being in human skin would quickly cloak its energy fully, making it completely undetectable except for its actual physical appearance.
Back to top Go down

A Chance in Hell (Open)
Page 1 of 1