Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_vote_lcapWhat the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_voting_barWhat the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_vote_lcapWhat the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_voting_barWhat the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

What the hell should I do? I can't decide... Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

What the hell should I do? I can't decide... Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

What the hell should I do? I can't decide...

Go down 
5 posters

What should I do/suggestions?
Be the Grim Org. Leader and not have Grim 1 or Aki being the Gotei 13 CC
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_vote_lcap40%What the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Keep Grim 1 and have Aki be CC and not have Grim Org. leader
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_vote_lcap60%What the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Keep both Grim 1 and have Grim Org. Leader, but not Aki being CC (Though not very fair to me)
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_vote_lcap0%What the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Own both Org. Leaders, but not Grim 1 (Also not fair to me and probably won't be allowed anyway)
What the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_vote_lcap0%What the hell should I do? I can't decide... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

What the hell should I do? I can't decide... Empty
PostSubject: What the hell should I do? I can't decide...   What the hell should I do? I can't decide... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Read the below link first before voting.

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t435-grim-reapers

If they are resurrected...I have no idea what the hell to do. I can't decide. So...help? Please? I'll give you cake? You don't need to post, just vote, and based on that, I'll do whatever is voted on most when the decision is made with the Grim Reapers.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: What the hell should I do? I can't decide...   What the hell should I do? I can't decide... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Uh where's not having any Grims at all and having Aki as CC?
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: What the hell should I do? I can't decide...   What the hell should I do? I can't decide... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:34 pm

I say have a Grim, but AKi should be CC. We need a new one.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: What the hell should I do? I can't decide...   What the hell should I do? I can't decide... EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Since your the creator of this race I believe it is your responsibility to take charge; this is only my opinion, even though I simply adore number one!
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: What the hell should I do? I can't decide...   What the hell should I do? I can't decide... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:00 am

The Grim Reapers are officially coming back. I'm still going to leave this up though. For anyone else that would like to vote and help me decide. I've seen both arguements with the first two. In chat and here. My race, I should lead vs. We need a new CC, which was what Aki was intended to be eventually. Depends on when we work out the kinks and balance the badasses.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: What the hell should I do? I can't decide...   What the hell should I do? I can't decide... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:49 pm

I believe that you should keep Grimmy #1 and have Aki be the CC, but not own the Grimmy org...

The reason for this is because you actually understand and know how to use Grim Reapers more since you are the creator... In other words, you'll know every quirk and technique that they can emplore on using and could for the most part unintentionally abuse that knowledge of creating them...

Plus, we do need a new CC since Rase is on an "Unscheduled Vacation."

this is my view...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell should I do? I can't decide...   What the hell should I do? I can't decide... Empty

Back to top Go down

What the hell should I do? I can't decide...
Page 1 of 1