Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Bombed in Bogota (Open) I_vote_lcapBombed in Bogota (Open) I_voting_barBombed in Bogota (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Bombed in Bogota (Open) I_vote_lcapBombed in Bogota (Open) I_voting_barBombed in Bogota (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Bombed in Bogota (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Bombed in Bogota (Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Bombed in Bogota (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Bombed in Bogota (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Bombed in Bogota (Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Bombed in Bogota (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Bombed in Bogota (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Bombed in Bogota (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Bombed in Bogota (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Bombed in Bogota (Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Bombed in Bogota (Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Bombed in Bogota (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Bombed in Bogota (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bombed in Bogota (Open)   Bombed in Bogota (Open) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:07 am

The hot sun glared over the streets on the outskirts of Bogota not too far from the city center the long empty stretch of highway curved through the beautiful land scape. Running along the side of the road a large ditch grown over with grass, lay occupied by the collapsed form of a long haired red head lying across a large black coffin with a silver cross. A white mask covered half the mans’ face his priestly garb wrinkled under a dark trench coat which obscured the silver revolver and rapier which lay strapped to his left and right side respectfully. Slowly opening his eyes Sin lifted his hand to block the bright morning sun his mouth dry and sticky he smacked his chapped lips together and tried to stand, only to drop back down gripped by a flaring pain in his head, accompanied by a blinding white light. Shaking his head he rolled off the coffin, unsuccessfully trying to recall the events that had led to this point.

Flopping onto his back he slowly tried to sit up pulling his knees in close for balance he leaned against the side of the large ditch, and prayed for his stomach to settle. Sweat beaded down his brow as he leaned back once more closing his eyes and resting. Lost in thought his mind drifted into his past, the years in the monastery, his priestly vows. Burned into his memory he recited a series of biblical passages in Latin under his breath, yet anyone who understood would know he wasn't getting them right… After all biblical studies weren't exactly his forte. Yet he had done this many times before when he found himself in situations as dire as this, and nine times out of ten it was successful.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

PostSubject: Re: Bombed in Bogota (Open)   Bombed in Bogota (Open) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:34 am

Jeison is walking by and hears low talking. "Wanna go check it out death?" Meow Meow says the kitten. So the run to investigate the noise. When they arrive the see the man and run up. "hey are you ok?" they run up and kneel down next to him and lays a hand on his shoulder. "Is there anything i can do to help?" he says to get his attention. "Meow Moew" says the little black kitten on his head. Jeison takes his arm and wraps it around his shoulders and trys to help him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Bombed in Bogota (Open)   Bombed in Bogota (Open) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:27 am

Smiling to himself as his stomach rumbled once more he, could feel the cloud lifting from his head as a stranger approached him. As the stranger approached Sin shifted over moving his eyes to get a glance at the man and sum him up, however he was surprised to find him accompanied by a cat. However it would seem he wouldn’t have to wait long for breakfast this morning as the man said those special words that brought cheer and hope to any wanders heart. “Bless you my child, for truly you have embraced the divine spirit of charity. If you wouldn’t mind help a world weary traveler collect his things and perhaps a bit of bread or substance to help this weary servant of the divine reach his final destination.” As the man helped him to his feet, Sin smiled years as traveling as a priest had helped him to learn of the charity of others the second you started with humble thank yous. Already his mind began to drift to images of bacon, eggs, pancakes, and waffles served piping hot and accompanied by a steaming mug of Irish coffee that could work just as well as an accelerant as a beverage.

Rising to his wobbly knees he could feel his head throbbing from last nights festivities which he now remembered had somehow included commandeering a hot air balloon. Though no such aircraft seemed to be in sight… At the very least he felt comfort in the fact that his coffin and thus most of his belongings were close by, and he could feel the weight of his trusted allies judgment and vengeance. Reaching up he checked to make sure the fine silver cross which was pinned to his priestly collar was upright and straight.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Bombed in Bogota (Open)   Bombed in Bogota (Open) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Zanger Astaire strolled down the road with a smile on his face and a smoke in his mouth. Well, the ends of one. He had been heading for Japan, but he figured why not visit Bogata. It was on the way. Kind of. Zanger was 5'10", with short brown hair and black eyes streaked with grey. He wore a black waist coat and suit pants, a grey shirt and darker grey tie, and a long black trench coat that hung open. One hand stuffed into his pocket he strolled along until he spotted two men ahead. One was lying in the ditch, and the other helped him up. Zanger shrugged and strolled up.

"Fine day is it not, Gentlemen?" He said in a distinctly German accent. He looked at the man who'd just been helped up, and gave a polite nod. "Father, you dont look the best. I'd wenture to say you have a hang over. I wouldn't believe it of a preist." Zanger sounded taken aback by the priests over consumption of alcohol. Then he smiled and dropped his fag butt to the ground, crushing it underfoot. "Ah, not to worry, I wont tell anyone." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver flask, and tossed it to the preist.

"The name's Zanger Astaire. I'm not sure about you, but I find a bit of rum after a night out helps with the hangover." He pulled out a pack of smokes and offered one to both men before taking his own and lighting it up. Looking at the other man he nodded. "I'm curious, do you know theres a kitten on your head." Zanger said. He'd assumed this man had also been drinking, and had forgotten it was there. "Well It seems we're all going the same why, so why dont I treat you men to breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Bombed in Bogota (Open)   Bombed in Bogota (Open) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:23 pm

God he hated being a waiter...or a waitress. Damn sexist place only hired women for waitresses. Thankfully, the poor guy was gifted with looks that can fool most men. In addition to a little bit of make-up, a tiny bit of use of magic, a very wide voice range, a wig, and he could very easily pass for a woman...like what he had done countless times. Yuri had on a red haired wig (his hair color was dyed the same color), colored contacts made his eyes a very pretty green, fake boobs that were also the best fake boobs money could buy (he'd already had them), and a tiny bit of insta-tan helped give him a pleasing complexion. The rest was standard waitress garb. Despite the ugly work clothes, he still made women jealous of him and men wanting him. Poor guys didn't know they were wanting a man instead of a woman. Unless they tried something, Yuri Romanov had no intention of correcting them.

A trio of men came in. One he recognized from Tokyo...though he was Anita Marks then. Giving them a smile that would make angels faint in joy, he asked the traditional question of how many in the party. Taking the menus, he took them to a booth. Getting their drink order, he left to fulfill it. His Hyper Intuition was giving him light warning about the priest. And if he flirted with "her", it would be understandable why...
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

PostSubject: Re: Bombed in Bogota (Open)   Bombed in Bogota (Open) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:28 am

Jeison a man that normally stands 5"11 is now hunched over helping to support the man. He is wearing minimal armor and his left eye has an eye patch covering it his right is a sky blue eye and red hair at shoulder length. A black kitten is perched up on his head he has his hanori on with the insignia of lieutenant of support squad on it. A bokken strapped on his back and a bottle of perfume on his belt but something seems missing for his attire if noticed. "I quit that habit awhile ago." He says to the new man that has walked up to join the help.

Jeison looks at the new man that walked up and says with a light hearty chuckle "It would probably be best if you take that back and just get the man a coffee." he looks down at the man. It would probably be best if we do get him some food. He started to follow the guy to the nearest café. As they approach the café which seemed forever with the extra weight on his shoulders. He was glad to help the man it makes himself feel better when he can help whenever he can.

As he sits down and the waitress approaches he feels something familiar but pays no attention to the feeling. He orders a water and a bowl of milk of his kitten. "So how did you manage to pass by us?" he asks."where are my manners my name is Jeison Koutetsu." He holds his hand out to Zanger Astaire."It's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Bombed in Bogota (Open)   Bombed in Bogota (Open) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:32 am

Sin rose to his feet with the help of his newly found rescuer, rising to his feet he smiled. To his surprise yet another appeared before them, this one a bit more observant than the last quickly picking up on his malady. “Well my child, I have been known to take part in the occasional swig of some holy sacrament.” His hand shooting out and grabbing the flask with the speed and accuracy that came from years of gun slinging he opened the container and quickly passed it back speaking again, “My sincerest apologies but I do not partake of the Devils nectar, only holy whisky and wine for me” However he happily excepted the cigarette lighting it and taking a smooth drag which he let filter out his lungs slowly savoring the warm caress of the tobacco smoke.

Hearing the mans name and offer he replied with a gracious smile, “A pleasure to meet you I am Father Gabriel Sinbad Marion Cross, and as our lord savior once said to give is divinity and thus we must accept the bounty bestowed upon us.” Dragging his coffin behind him the three set out together to enter a diner in bogota. Taking his seat in the diner he smiled at the waitress eyeing her up and down, “Well hello there gorgeous I’ll have a large coffee, with a spot of Irish love to help lighten up the morning. I’ll also need two eggs over easy, a bit a hash, some corn beef, a stack of pancakes, waffles, and your number.” Sin finished with a smile his Irish accent just slipping out a little bit with his order.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Bombed in Bogota (Open)   Bombed in Bogota (Open) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Zanger caught the flask as the Preist tossed it back. "As you wish." He said with a smile. "And you, father Gabriel. Come the pair of you, and get some food into the good father. My treat of coarse." They headed into a cafe and were seated by an attractive waitress. Sin began to come on to her almost instantly causing Zanger to laugh. "For a preist, you are a sly old dog." Zanger said.

"I'll have a coffee, 2 sausages, bacon and eggs, with a side of toast." Zanger said. He looked to the other man who only introduced himself now. "Ah, not a worry Jeison. Well, I was on my way to Japan but I took a little detour, seeing as i've never been to bogata. So, what is with the kitten?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Bombed in Bogota (Open)   Bombed in Bogota (Open) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:20 am

Writing down the orders, Yuri chuckled at the priest. "Now father, just because we serve the same master...most of the time...doesn't mean I'll tolerate such behavior towards me. You'll find that out if that guy *cue turning head so some young man that was also lecherious* tries anything." She winked at all three and left to get their ticket in. Getting their drinks, and saucer of milk, she placed them on the table and gave the kitten a light scratch behind the ears. Then unfortunately he had to check up on the table he sorta warned the preist about.

After some dialogue, and a nasty retort, the man grabbed "her" wrist and practically threatened "her". But his friends were gaping. Not because of the actions or Yuri's retort...but because Yuri had a bowie knife at the guy's junk. Ready to castrate him. Tapping it almost eagerly against his inner thigh. The knife was a vibro-blade too. The guy looked down. Some of the other customers looked and did the same. And gaped. The scene was visible to everyone...and everyone could see where the knife was pointed at. Even the owner couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Mind letting me go now? I'd love to get back to work and I don't think my boss would appreciate me castrating a customer and leaving blood all over the place..." The man let go and squeeked a "Yes ma'am." Putting the knife away, he went about doing his business in perfect. He was sure that would be the talk of the town.

Upon bringing up the trio of men's food, she also wanted to do a little bit of chit chat with Jeison...after the standard this looks alright? question. "So, Jeison, did you get that jacket replaced? Those students in Tokyo did kinda wreck the one you had during that training match..." If he guessed Anita Marks or a how did you know, he would respond again. "I have many names and even more appearances *cue wink*." He left it at that...
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

PostSubject: Re: Bombed in Bogota (Open)   Bombed in Bogota (Open) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:10 am

Jeison looks at Zangar "The little guys name is daeth and he has been my companion for quite awhile and has stuck with me through all my callenges and when i became a shinigami our sensei told me he was my zanpaktou." The kitten scurries down to the ground and sits cross legged. Jeison hands him a napkin, the kitten takes it and ties it around his neck then picks his bowl up and slowly starts to sip it with out any slurpping noises. Jeison picks his cup of water up an starts to slowly drink it.

As the waitress walks over with the food he looks up at her. "Wiat how did you know about that?." He askes confused but then listens to the rest of her sentance. "Yes i did get it replaced well fixed is more like it." He flashes a little smile at her. "Whats with the new get up and new name?" he now looks a little confused cause she looks completly diffrent from the last time. The kitten looks up and has the most confused look on his face.

As the kitten finishes his milk he scurries back up jeison and replaces himself on his head. "So how did you come to be here last I saw you you were taking the students away?" he says the suprise now under control. "Oh ya how are the two of them Kenta and Ren i beleive, are they coming along fine in there studies?" he asks he returning to his water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bombed in Bogota (Open)   Bombed in Bogota (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bombed in Bogota (Open)
Page 1 of 1