Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) I_vote_lcapSia Kaiomi(Unfinished) I_voting_barSia Kaiomi(Unfinished) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) I_vote_lcapSia Kaiomi(Unfinished) I_voting_barSia Kaiomi(Unfinished) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished)   Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:28 am

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Sia Kaiomi
True Age: 168
Sex: Female
Personality: Usually an very quiet girl who likes to keep to herself anytime & all of the time. Sia is afraid that if she were to talk to anyone that she would become too easily attached to them; so therefore never talks to anyone. She usually keeps away from other arrancars because she thinks that almost all of them just want to kill & get stronger. Sia keeps her head down most of the time she is around other people; avoiding eye contact with anyone.
2) Sweet treats
3) Reading
Fears:
1) Losing someone she loves
2) Dieing
3) Never being able to visit the human world again.

Character Appearance

Spoiler:
Height: 5ft 3'
Weight: 83lbs
Physical Traits: Sia has sensitive pale skin so she doesn't like to wander around Hueco Mundo too long, bright emerald green eyes that seem calm & collected almost all of the time. Her long light blue hair drops down to the bottom of her back.
Clothing: An long white dress that is blue at the hems, dark blue ribbons tie it in the back and around her waist. She also wears brown boots that have been worn out slightly. An long blue bow holds up an majority of her hair, if taken out you can see this bow is much taller than Sia. She usually likes to keep a black rose or two hidden in her hair so that she can use them in her battles. Although, even after they have been used, they can be remade with her own power.
Sia doesn't understand where this odd clothing came from; but when someone offered her an change of common arrancar clothing, she didn't accept. She felt somehow attached to these clothes in some way.
Accessories: Sia usually likes to carry around an book or two to read when she is bored.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: If Sia were to ever get into an fight with anyone; she would tease her opponent with words like "Dimwit" or "Idiot" to irritate them or most likely try to catch them off guard to try to attack. Although, if she realizes her opponent is too strong for her to take on; she will flee from the battle, avoiding any chance of death.
Strengths: [What are your characters strengths in terms of Hierro, Sonido, Pesquisa, etc?]
Weaknesses: [What are your characters weaknesses in terms of Hierro, Sonido, Pesquisa, etc?]

Zanpakutō & Cero

Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:
Zanpakutō Name: Akagitsune
Zanpakutō Call Out: Crush! Akagitsune!
Cero: [List out what cero abilities your character can use. Cero, Bala, Gran Rey, etc. If you wish to have custom, apply for it in the Custom Kido Board.]

Resurrección

Name: Shin no zetsubō(真の絶望)
Appearance: Sia will begin to look somewhat like an fox; her hair will turn an orange color and she will quickly grow long fox ears, tail, etc. Her eyes will also turn from their natural color of emerald green to an orange red.  
Abilities: Black Rose Hurricane
Boosts: Attack, Defense

Resurrección Segunda:

Appearance: [What do you look like in segunda?]
Abilities: [What abilities do you gain?]
Boosts: [What physical capabilities increase in your resurreccion? Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Back Drop:

Background:
"Kazuma wait up!" the girl shouted at the boy as they raced to an natural waterfall. "You're so slow Sia!" She grunted in anger and attempted to run faster "No I'm not you meanie! I can get there before you just watch!" she looked down to the ground and tried to run as fast as she could but soon heard laughing coming from Kazuma. She looked up to see him standing on an big rock with his hands on his hips. "I told you you couldn't beat me here!" he laughed. "Sia, feeling defeated and out of breath, finished the journey to the rock by walking and sat down to rest. "You're mean Kazuma." "And you're ugly." he came back rudely.
Finally fed up with him she stood up & pushed him into water and afterwards stood up on the rock. "Now I'm the winner." she said to him as his head came up from the water. Although Kazuma didn't waist any time to yank Sia into the water with her. Soon they began to splash at each other, laughing and having an good time. When they got tired of this, they decided to let their clothes dry on the big rock they were fighting over and sit on opposite sides of an tree so that they can dry off. Sia almost fell asleep into her knees before she heard Kazuma's voice. "I'm sorry." She turned her head slightly and listened. "I'm sorry I'm always so mean to you Sia." there was an long pause, & for a long time they both could only hear the singsong of the birds in the trees. "It's ok Kazuma, for now on; I'll lead." she finally said, smiling softly as she tryed to rub away the goosebumps on her arms.
September 3rd
Sia sat at an desk listening to the teacher rattling on and on about math for about an hour now. She couldn't wait until school was over. Finally after about 15 minutes the bell rang. Everyone scrambled out of the door and didn't pay any attention to the last words that the teacher had to say; most of them even left their homework, including Sia. She slowly walked through the busy hallways, careful not to bump anyone. Kazuma was always waiting outside for her after school because he skipped his last class. Although when she stepped outside of the school, Kazuma was nowhere to be seen. "Kazuma..?"
Sia leaned against an pillar outside of the school for about 10 minutes before Kazuma ran out of the school, panting heavily. He looked around quickly before he spotted and ran to her. "Hey I'm sorry Si-" he barely got through the beginning of his sentience before Sia punched him in the face, hard enough to knock him off of his feet and smash his face to the sidewalk. "Do you have any idea on how worried I was for you?" She yelled, fists to her side.  He pulled his head up from the sidewalk and wiped the side of his mouth. Kazuma looked to Sia. "Look, I'm sorry. Last class kept me late because I always skip." She turned away from him. "Whatever, just don't do it again." Kazuma stood up holding his head with one hand & his jaw with the other. "Yea, ok Sia, let's just go." Sia was looking to the ground as they began to take the long walk home, only to look up to Kazuma once the whole walk. "I'm sorry Kazuma. You know I was just worried for you."
he looked down & smiled. "I know Sia."

September 18
Sia looked down at the small list of groceries that she had made, going over them again & again in her head, trying to think if she forgot anything in the store. Heavy shopping bags hung from her arms as she did so, weighing her arms down & creating dark red marks on her skinny arms. "I guess that's everything..." she mumbled softly to herself as she stuffed the paper into her jeans pocket. But as she did an did she heard an deep voice from behind her, "Don't you look like an tasty snack.." as soon as Sia heard this voice, an chill instantly went down her spine. She slowly turned around to see an large creature, somewhat smiling to show it's sharp & gruesome teeth. Most of it's face was hidden by an odd mask. 'I can't move..' she thought, the groceries shuttering in her arms. What, you're not going to run?! Are you not going to give me a challenge, human?!"it yelled, staring holes through Sia. Tears began to fall down her cheeks, now realizing that she was helpless. "Hmph. Weakling." it murmured as it raised it's large paw; about to strike her.
"Sia, what's wrong? Why are you standing in the middle of the sidewalk?" a familiar voice said, enough to stop the creature from striking her. She could still barely move, but she looked at Kazuma's direction & whispered as he walked over to her. "Go away Kazuma. It's not safe here.." He looked around & laughed. "What do you mean not safe? Are you pulling an joke on me?" she pleaded with her tear-filled eyes. "Please Kazuma.." as soon as he saw her eyes the smile was wiped from his face. "Sia, what's going on..?" The creature, who was becoming impatient, now began to move toward Kazuma. "I tired of this bullshit! I'm ready to eat!" He said as his claws swiped through Kazuma's chest, breaking several ribs.
The instant this happened, Sia broke out of her frozen state & ran toward Kazuma, who lay in a bloody crumpled up heap on the street. "Kazuma.. wake up, please.. I have beat you up more than this before. just please.." she wrapped her arms around Kazuma tighter & sobbed until a sharp pain suddenly came to her back. "Kazuma, I'm sorry.." she muttered, resting her head on Kazuma's chest as the pain on her back began to fade; but the pain in her chest hurt immensely.

-Human History End-

Side Notes: [Anything you might have left out in your application goes here]

RP Sample: Sia sat on an building in the human world, looking up at the moon. It's dim light barely lit up the rooftop but still, it felt comforting. Sia was sure an shinigami felt her spiritual pressure by now; but she paid no mind to that. Instead she just began to hum an soft song that came into her head at that moment. Soon the soft hums began to turn into words that filled her mouth very slowly. "Come now.. open you're eyes, look to the flames in the sky. Come now.. do not forget those embers, are the final judge.."
She had to open her eyes on the count of two things; one, she began singing, which she absolutely hates. & two & shinigami finally found her. Sia ran one hand though her long silk like hair & stood up off of her cozy spot off of the roof. "Don't move!" the shinigami shouted at her as soon as she stood up. She narrowed her eyes at him, his Zanpaktou was pointed at her; but was shaking like crazy; it must have been his first time doing this. Sia looked away from him & began to form an small Garganta; just large enough for her to fit it. She mad a small gesture to him & stepped into Hueco Mundo, away from home.
Back to top Go down

Sia Kaiomi(Unfinished)
Page 1 of 1