Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished I_vote_lcapSuzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished I_voting_barSuzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished I_vote_lcapSuzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished I_voting_barSuzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished Empty
PostSubject: Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished   Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Suzume Riko
True Age: 261
Sex: Female
Personality: Well someone would easily describe Riko as a happy little child, which only is the first view of her personality. However Riko is one sadistic child, which loves to torture her victims on any possible way before killing them. She simply gets a strange, but good feeling on her body when she does so. Anyways Riko can't really be considered to be atypical villain, neither she is evil on any ways, however she is a person that likes to take control and to punish those who do not follow her orders. She however hates to be controled herself, which is the reason why she often does what she wants, most of times having problem with the higher ups. But next to that she acts very much like a child and actually pretty feminine, with the exception of her missing scruple. She actually would call anyone a coward who is fearing of simplest things up to thigns like death. She however has fears herself, which she knows to hide. The small girl is also one that is pretty easy underestimated for the simple reason of her childish and sometimes even friendly act. When people follow her orders they will most likely face a Riko which is very nice to him. But the thing is that she actually never really makes a angry or evil face or even tone. Even if she says she would kill someone, even if she would be in rage, most of times a calm, childish voice will come out. But as anyone she also has a weak spot. If someone says she would just be kid with no skills, or anything similar to that. Actually anything insulting about her childish look and behavior is making her pissed.
Fears: [What does your character fear most? Must have 3]

Character Appearance

Height: 1,59 meters (sorry but my converters for american-thingies always turn out completely wrong o-O If you know a good converter then let me know ^^)
Weight: 55 kilograms
Physical Traits:
Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished 00Dm6
Note At night her Hair gets black
Clothing: Riko is wearing a "Kimono" (more of a Hakama) which is white and red. It similes the Kimono that students in the Shinigami Academy are wearing very much, and yet they are easily parted. Specially because Riko's "Kimono" has a special design, matching the face markings she got since she has received her zanpakuto.
Accessories: Her red Hair-ribbon, mobile phone.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: [Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]
Strengths: [What are your characters strengths in terms of kidou, shunpo, zanjutsu, etc?]
Weaknesses: [What are your characters weaknesses in terms of kidou, shunpo, zanjutsu, etc?]

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:
Image:
Spirit’s Name: Amaterasu
Spirit’s Appearance:
Sealed & Shikai:
Bankai:
Spirit’s Personality: Amaterasu is most likely the complete opposite of Riko. The only thing the two of them match in is their sadism. Otherwise they are complete different personalities. While Riko is the sadistic (yet evil) happy-looking child, Amaterasu is a serious and dangerous looking fox. And his look matches him, because he is actually very powerful and is able to perform actions which Riko can not (except she reaches Toukai). His look actually resembles a nine tailed fox. A so called "Kyubi no Kitsune" (Kyu = nine, Bi = tail, Kitsune = fox).
Inner World:
Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished Japan_Forest_City_Art
The inner World of Amaterasu looks like a usual city, crowded with human. Well that is only how it looks. The human are not real, they are part of the Zanpakuto. If Riko touches them most times nothing will happen but she will go trough them like she would be a ghost. And Amaterasu can acually materialize them at will for training purposes, which he barely does. Mostly he trains with Riko himself, which leads him to overdo it most of times.
Kidou: Even though Riko is more of a "power-specialized" type of fighter he Kido is very bad. Actually she can only use the basic kidou and yet even that fails often.

Bakudo no Ichi: Sai
A restraining spell that contains the limbs to immobilize the enemy. The spell is usable on a single target or a significantly large group of people.

Hado no Ichi: Shou
Rudimentary Hadō. Inflicts impact instead of damage. The practitioner points at the target with his/her index finger and generates a small force that thrusts the target back a few feet away from the caster.

Hado no Chi: Byakurai
The practitioner points at the intended target with their index finger and generates a concentrated lightning bolt.

Shikai

Call Out Command: Burn them to death, Amaterasu!
Appearance:
Ignore the dood:
Abilities: This is the minor form of the fire that Amaterasu can use. It is actually hotte than usual flame and it would need much more amount of water to erase it. Also it is able to burn more heat-resistant materials. When it turns night and the moon is seen on the sky the fire will turn black, revealing another set of abilities. The black flames are noth that hot like the daylight flames, but rather they are cold. Ice-cold fire. Amaterasu's black flames are said to be black because they lost any heat in them and are just cold like ice. The black flame's can't be erased by water or cooling, but rather by heat. The black flames, even if they are totally cold, still are fire and can burn down by freezing materials and completely erase them. In fact there would be "cold-resistant" materials need to shield fromt he black fire.

Abilities at Day:

Night Ablities:
Boosts: Reiatsu x3, Speed x2, Strength x2

Bankai

New Name: Chou (Super-/Ultra-) Amaterasu
Appearance:
Spoiler:
The Bankai actually just remains a golden Flame around the Hands and lower arms of Riko. (see picture above.)
Also her eyes will change to a yellow-orange colour. (see picture below)
Spoiler:

At night the Fire and the eyes will get more of a purple colour-tone.
Fire at night:
Eyes at night:
Abilities: The daylight fire of Amaterasu will now get even hotter, almost no possibilities of being erased except by suffocating it in some way. (which could proove hard because they will burn down mostly anything). The black night flames of Amaterasu will get even colder (as expected) and only great amount of heat (ex: Lava) will be able to erase it. It however can be suffocated aswell.

Abilities at Day:

Night Ablities:

Boosts: Reiatsu x3, Wound-Regeneration (nothing like High-Speed) x3, Fire-Powers x2, Strength x2 (speed boost ain't here because she doesn't get a speed boost at Bankai, but the x2 from Shikai remains)

Toukai

Name: Chou Amaterasu Kensei (Power)
New Appearance:
Spoiler:
Riko now fused with Amaterasu looks more grown up (her hair turns purple at night btw) and the biggest eyecatcher on her Toukai: The 9 tails. She can now perforem techniques that only Amaterasu could.
Abilities: [These are your bankai powers at a new height of god-like potential ( without being god mod )]
Boosts: Reiatsu x4, Wound-Regeneration (goes a little into High-Speed) x4, Fire Powers x4, Strength x4

Back Drop

Background: [Your character's history]
Side Notes: -/-
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]
Back to top Go down

Suzume Riko (Ex-Shinigami) unfinished
Page 1 of 1