Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Infernal sword and shield I_vote_lcapInfernal sword and shield I_voting_barInfernal sword and shield I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Infernal sword and shield I_vote_lcapInfernal sword and shield I_voting_barInfernal sword and shield I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Infernal sword and shield Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Infernal sword and shield Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Infernal sword and shield Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Infernal sword and shield Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Infernal sword and shield Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Infernal sword and shield Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Infernal sword and shield Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Infernal sword and shield Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Infernal sword and shield Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Infernal sword and shield Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Infernal sword and shield Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Infernal sword and shield

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Infernal sword and shield Empty
PostSubject: Infernal sword and shield   Infernal sword and shield EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Infernal sword and shield:

Name:
Infernal sword

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Effect:
A specialized blade as strong as a zanpakuto coated in infernal corrosive reiatsu.
this has two effects the first is that all cuts made this blade increase in depth by 1cm the post after the slice.

The second every third cut from this blade reduces the opponents speed by 5% for three posts. This works by adding a small amount of his reiatsu into the opponents blood stream which interferes with the synapses of the muscles causing more effort to be required to move at high speeds effectively slowing them down. (stacks up to 20%)

Name:
Infernal shield

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Effect:
A one and a half foot shield formed from the remains of a deceased hell’s will this powerful shield utilizes the infernal reiatsu stored within it to access two specialized abilities.

Rapid expansion: The shield has a trigger on the handle causing it to expand four times it’s size turning into a tower shield and back again on command.

Dark Vortex: The infernal shield can open a vortex equal to its size that can swallow any attack smaller then it. Ability can only be used twice per thread.

Notes:
Both infernal weapons can be stored within the reiatsu of the user, allowing Nin to summon and un-summon them at will.

Both weapons are unique to my sinner Nin.

Last edited by Anz on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Infernal sword and shield   Infernal sword and shield EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Quote :
this has two effects the first is that all cuts made this blade increase in depth by 1cm the post after the slice.

The second every third cut from this blade reduces the opponents speed by 5% for three posts. (stacks up to 20%)
can you add a limit of post that they stop at. so one cut across the chest wont kill the person after so many posts.. and can you explain how it close lower a persons speed O~O i dont see how that works
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Infernal sword and shield   Infernal sword and shield EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:14 pm

added the reasoning behind the slowdown, for the first comment i don't understand what your asking, it only has the wound growth effect once the post after they are hit.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Infernal sword and shield   Infernal sword and shield EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Approved, and sorry i read it wrong O~O thought it ment 1cm per post
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infernal sword and shield   Infernal sword and shield Empty

Back to top Go down

Infernal sword and shield
Page 1 of 1