Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas I_vote_lcapSuggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas I_voting_barSuggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas I_vote_lcapSuggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas I_voting_barSuggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas   Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:51 pm

-Equipment limits, only so many per person (combat only, social equipment shouldn't matter).
-Knowledge powers should just be kept in eye on like poisons and space powers.
-Add a post cooldown/limit for fatigued characters to "recover" from final abilities/attacks, perhaps around 5-7 posts as by the time a final attack is used a thread may not lost too long after that anyhow.
-Add organization guidelines and costs for abilities/henchmen/defenses

-How about general guidelines on making a balanced character in regards to pros and cons? It's super simple to make, but I also understand this forum isn't so much about growing as it is a cool place for friends.

I've only looked through a few things, so feel free to add or take away from the tiny list so far. lol

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas   Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:53 am

The third one is answered already during application process, but extended on anyways in ability rules (as of this post). The general guideline is incapacitated in some way, a huge cost for the amount of power used all at once. The most common one is fatigue state throughout the rest of the thread (as you personally saw on Yuri's Ragnarok). To my knowledge, the only character that can "recover" from such a final move is my character Kai, and he's in fatigue state for 8 posts and requires 2 reiatsu suppressors just to keep his shit in check and can't hide at all, and even after that recovery he ain't fighting for very long or else it's mostly physical.

The first can get interesting as there are some purely equipment based characters. Zackary just being the most recent one and has costs of his own (his powers are his equipment). So, care to elaborate on what you mean for this one? And for the second one, since I don't know what you mean on that one at all.

The fourth one we'll talk over. As it is, generally speaking, Hollows have the most henchman, followed by the Serion (easy to replenish numbers/sheer numbers), and then the Coalition and Gotei 13 are tied (both needing to recruit and then train, with the Coalition home base having some defenses and a police force for reinforcements). The others literally just have their respective "officers" in charge as their members with no henchman etc., but are currently offline until/unless they get some actual members beyond just two or three peeps. Again, we'll talk about it, but maybe elaborate a little bit more on this one too.

The last one can also get a bit interesting. It is touched on somewhat in the fighting style section of creation help, so anything more would probably be added on with that. Not sure if you've checked that out, but please do and give some feedback on what may be added onto or if you think this should be it's own thread for the Creation Help section.

For the record, while it hasn't been talked about extensively, but we are thinking about a facelift and advertising a bunch. We've even cleaned out all of the unused apps. Alas, RL is getting somewhat in the way of that.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas   Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:17 am

The first is limited by Desai anyway. you cant make a bunch of equipment when it costs. though certainly limiting equipment for people who have powers would be fair, we'd need a better system for purely equipment based characters, who you still have to buy most of their stuff for.

is the second one not in the rules? can you expand maybe?

the fourth one i want to discuss with the staff. I also want to improve our equipment pricing system, which is non existant. Orgoth suggested increased prices for stuff you make, and decreased for things you get from the coalition and other shops.

the last one, do we not have example apps? also isnt that what staff are for? we have been upping our game on that end but its worth considering.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas   Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions on Unwritten Rules/Overall Rules/General Ideas
Page 1 of 1