Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) I_vote_lcapWittle Robit in the Desert! (open) I_voting_barWittle Robit in the Desert! (open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) I_vote_lcapWittle Robit in the Desert! (open) I_voting_barWittle Robit in the Desert! (open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open)   Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:28 am

Yuma overlooked the oasis. Or whatever the technical term was, but it was very livable compared to the rest of Egypt. Poor desert country only had the Nile to sustain its population and industries. It was rather fascinating. The landmarks were fairly interesting as well. But nothing to write home about. The place was absolutely barren, and barely worth anything. Yuma wasn't sure if the only reason they'd even target the place was because it had humans here.

Again, the little robot was on vacation. He knew things were stirring again in Asenda Prime. An old Serion was reborn and had awakened a prototype for the Model series of Serion. Quite frankly, he'd rather return after the dust had settled. There wasn't a lot of Coalition officers here...if he saw a shinigami, it would be a great opportunity to test one in person, depending on their level. But he'll see what happens...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open)   Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 8:12 pm

A girl who looked younger than she actually was skipped, litterally skipped in the scorching heat, throughout the area. It was busy, being a popular location and water source. She'd been sent here to help victims of a recent hollow attack, more for her healing skills than anything really. Bella was 5'4" with strawberry blonde hair that fell loose around her shoulders. She wore a sun hat to protect herself from the heat. She had no more work so she decided to go out and explore, having never been here before.

As she travelled along happily, someone bashed into her and knocked her over. She Looked around to see a man in running away, with her purse. Bella hopped to her feet and started to levitate, chasing after him. He turned a corner and she followed and he nearly smashed into a small boy with white hair before taking off. Bella used his distraction to pull up infront of him. two swords appeared around him and she raised a hand. "Please return Mr Mugger I don't want to hurt you." She said. The man looked at her swords with wide eyes and dropped the bag, backing away. She used telekenisis to lift the back up and took hold of it.

"I can't have you mugging people." She said, and the man paled. But then she handed him half the money in her bag. "You shouldn't steal. You should have just asked me." She said. The man looked confused, but took the money. "Thank you miss. I am sorry." He ran off and she smiled, dropping to the ground. Her swords vanished, and she started to walk away smiling to continue exploring.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open)   Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 8:53 pm

Well now...she was an interesting one. The little girl continued her exploring after the ordeal with a mugger. Yuma didn't know if she was with the Coalition or not. That is, until an officer gave her a report on how things were progressing with the victims. Yuma smiled. A quick check showed she was about his level. Most of the officers here were more for medical care than anything, so they shouldn't interfere. Disengaging his Core Disguise, he started his assault on her. "Bolt: Viper." A cube formed in his hands and then split and fired 48 weak shots at her in a very erratic pattern. But they were all converging on a single point: her heart. Pity he can't make them move if she moved elsewhere.

Yuma jumped off the building and used Grasshopper to make his movements erratic while firing a dozen energy bolts at her next, each as fast and strong as a bala. Once close enough, he'll chop at her with his scorpion energy blades...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open)   Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:46 pm

She sensed something behind her and reacted naturally by putting her shield up. She was hit from behind by a barrage of little attacks that failed to overwhelm it, and she was sent stumbling forward. Spinning around she started to levitate as a boy, the boy from before, came running at her. She felt his energy. Serion energy. and she paled. He attacked again, and she formed her swords and countered shot for shot with green bolts of energy from her swords.

She should be angry, she tought as he rushed in to attack with a sword. She blocked it with her own, keeping him at bay with a swirling vortex of her two swords. Serions had killed her boyfriend. She should want revenge. But she didn't.. really... care.. He looked like a kid. Not the monsterous machines that had attacked her home. Still she couldn't let him destroy the village. There were to many people to fight him properly either though.

All she could do was fight and hope that Elsa showed up. She knew her superior was in soul society for training but she had been assigned to Cairo too. Maybe she'd hear about the attack. She levitated upwards and away from him, arraying her two swords to eitherside and fired 15 mana bolts at him, 5 from her hands and each sword in a rapid burst. Maybe she could wear him down. Serion were weak to spiritual energy, and she had plenty of that.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open)   Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:14 pm

So she wasn't completely helpless. She had a shield, could levitate, and created a pair of swords to defend herself. She moved away from him and arrayed her two swords on either side of him and attacked with a three way barrage. It would have been better if she'd done different and odder angles. Yuma jumped up and used Grasshopper again to change directions suddenly and without warning, heading towards one of the blades.

He doubted he could destroy it, but maybe he could stop it's use. Upon slashing at it, he tapped the side of it while speaking. "Anchor Penta." Two weights would appear on the sword, each hexagonal in shape and about three soda cans in length. They were also the heaviest and most durable of his weights. Hopefully, those would completely shut down that blade. "Bound." A seal appeared below him and he was launched at twice his normal speed right at the girl, again with scorpion energy blades at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open)   Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:34 pm

She frowned as he moved. This was a serion, and she was playing games with him. He was dangerous. he might look like a kid but he was no kid. Bella needed to stop him now or he'd cause untold damage. She considered all of this with a calm mind. She watched him make his way towards her then suddenly turn towards a blade. And then she had a crazy idea. Bella used split and started charging mega ball, a gran rey powered attack, between herself and the sword he'd put his back to, drawing the other blade away as he advanced on it. She suddenly used switch out, causing the blade he was pursuing to vanish, and be replaced by her. And then she fired mega ball at him from close range. A second mega ball shot at his back pincering him between the two..

At that point Bella backed off as fast as she could, throwing more mana bolts from her hands to hopefully drive him away from her if he decided to chase her. She doubted he was going to run if that hit, and she didn't to be close enough to him once he recovered if it did. Regardless of what happened he came at her at lightning speed after saying "Bound" with blades ready. She dodged to the side and was slashed across the shoulder, to slow to avoid it. She deserved that for doing crazy things. She called both blades to her and prepared to defend against an onslaught of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open)   Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:08 am

She switched the sword with herself! And fired something massive at him, with the other sword firing behind him. Yuma used grasshopper to bounce himself up. But not before the blasts scraped his right leg from the knee down. His armor wasn't anything special. She was tactical at least. His bound capability did manage to cut her while fending off energy bolts with two of his standard shields, the first being stronger than the second. She then called both blades to defend her, but he did nothing and just watched her for a second.

The small silverette ran at her. Once he was within ten yards, he attacked. "Bolt." From a blue seal, he fired a dozen energy bolts at her. Yuma slid underneath her, setting a Chain. Jumping up, he decided to try to slow both her and the blades down. "Bolt plus Anchor." A barrage of black energy beams came at her at an angle and above her. From below, an orange seal appeared and fired a chain to snatch her. Using another grasshopper, he went in for another slash at her.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open)   Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:07 pm

The Serion ran at Bella and barraged her with energy bolts. She dodged to one side, half of the bolts hitting her shield and failing to go farther, the rest missed because of the dodge. He fired a second barrage of even more bolts. Her shield couldn't take another hit, so she activated her Television spell and threw up a wall of concrete, blocking most of the barrage. Some slipped through, wizzing past, and one hit her dead in the arm. She was confused by this, as it passed right by her shield. And left a weight on her arm.

Bella countered as she considered how to deal with the weight by firing a sword through the barrier she blocked the rest of the bolts. The wall parted allowing the sword to shoot through at Yuma. She then launched the wall of rubble, which she could see now was covered in the same hexagonal weights as the one on her arm, and broke it appart, launching the pieces at him as she tried to dodge away, only to have a chain shoot out of the ground and catch her ankle. Bella tried to hound him with chunks of rock as he came in to slash at her. She snapped off a bolt of lightning as fast as a bala and strong as a cero from her hand. If he somehow avoided that and continued his attack it would connect
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open)   Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:57 pm

How many defensive capabilities did she have?! Well...then again, as a healer, she probably had plenty of defensive abilities so that she could do her job. But he didn't falter. Yuma parried the blade and continued after her, slicing up pieces as she launched them at him. But it seemed she had a trick. At such close range, he wasn't dodging. Yuma still used grasshopper to keep from being blown back, but otherwise took the full brunt of the attack on his shoulder, cracking his armor and damaging him a good amount, since his armor wasn't strong or even mediocre, and reiatsu attacks did not do a Serion any favors. But he also got a bit of a stamina boost due to the electrifying nature of the attack.

And Serion converts electricity into power, no matter the source. The young machine bulled through for a chop. Jumping from a grasshopper, he struck again. "Bolt: Meteoria." A cube formed and split into ten shots, each the strength of a cero, but with an area of effect of ten yards. They were slower than normal though, only 60% that of a cero. They were fired with overlapping AoEs, hoping to do at least some damage to her. The girl only had a single weight on her, and it wasn't like one of her blades wouldn't be able to cut his chain.

He hopped several times to get a kick on her, hoping to put more weights on her...or her blades...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open)   Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wittle Robit in the Desert! (open)
Page 1 of 1