Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Meisalu and Zenke I_vote_lcapMeisalu and Zenke I_voting_barMeisalu and Zenke I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Meisalu and Zenke I_vote_lcapMeisalu and Zenke I_voting_barMeisalu and Zenke I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Meisalu and Zenke Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Meisalu and Zenke Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Meisalu and Zenke Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Meisalu and Zenke Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Meisalu and Zenke Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Meisalu and Zenke Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Meisalu and Zenke Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Meisalu and Zenke Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Meisalu and Zenke Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Meisalu and Zenke Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Meisalu and Zenke Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Meisalu and Zenke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Meisalu and Zenke Empty
PostSubject: Meisalu and Zenke   Meisalu and Zenke EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:06 am

Bounto Template

Basic Information

Name: Meiselu
True Age: 256
Sex: Female
Personality: Meiselu is a hurt girl, who doesn't care much for others or the rules of society. She feels no guilt over spilling blood, or wronging someone in some way, and as such if she herself is betrayed or screwed over she doesn't care much. She only really has one care in life, and thats staying alive. Meiselu as a child was a fun loving, caring person, but that changed after the trumatic events of her young life and the days before Zenke came into existance.

Meisalu finds it hard to get close to anyone, or even trust anyone other than Zenke. She avoids people as best she can as she travels from place to place in an attempt to find a home. She hates large cities and only visits when its 100% nessasary. She turns a blind eye to those in need. If you asked her the time of day she'd ignore you and walk faster to get away. She never really relaxes either, and finds it hard to sleep, because of night terrors.

The only comfort is Zenke, who cherishes her beyond everything else. Their relationship is far beyond master and servent, and they treat each other as family. Meiselu dislikes shinigami, hollow and quincy equally, she doesn't like vizards all to much either, considering them mearly shinigami with a magic mask. She has no real feelings towards arrancar, they're the only real thing who hasn't tried to kill her or destroy her race.

In battle she's quiet. She only speaks to Zenke, and tries to ignore her opponant. She does not smack talk or gloat, or try to belittle opponants in a fight. Talking to them at all is usually out of the question, only adressing Zenke, and usually in french so they do not understand her.

Meisalu can often be mistaken for evil or cruel, but she truly just doesn't care about others. She will not stop to defend a village from hollow unless they are in her way. She is quite emotionless, she never cries or smiles, or shows any form of emotion around strangers.

Likes: Zenke, quiet seclusion, the idea of finding a home.
Fears: Losing Zenke, cruel humans, strangers.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'4”
Weight: 115lb
Physical Traits: Meisalu has medium lenght, straight hair that falls to just above her shoulders. It is rose pink, and part of the fringe covers her face, and she keeps the back tied up. She has Saffire blue eyes that are ringed with silver on the edges. She has bronzed skin, well tanned from her time spent traveling each day. She has no obvious scars, but has a large one across her back that starts on the left side of her neck and extends down to her right hip. Not many poeple have seen the whole scar, but the ends can be visible, depending on what she wears. It was caused by a sword blow that was ment to kill her. This large scar is crisscrossed with smaller thinner ones that cover her back, caused by the lash of a whip.

Meisalu and Zenke 11450410

Clothing: She wears everything in the picture, as well as a pair of metal backed gloves.
Accessories: Crossbow
Meisalu uses a crossbow in battle. It is a small weapon but packs a punch, and fires a silent and undetable bolt (gives off no reiatsu signature in otherwords) that can peirce a strong hierro with ease. But thats all it does, piercing damage. Its a repeater crossbow too, and can hold 3 bolts. The down fall is the clip is built in, and she must hand load it after three shots. The bolts are mostly reusable, if she can find them. The frame of the crossbow is made from a highly durable material and can block most weapons. She carries a quiver with 30 bolts, each bolt is one and a half foot long.

Gloves of lightning.
These black leather gloves are designed to deflect and stop blades, and allow Meisalu to deflect energy attacks with her hands. The palms have a node that concentrates reiatsu in a protective layer around the palm and fingers of the hand. This protective layer is uncuttable, but the gloves rely on the users reiatsu to function, and can weaken in drawn out battles. upon entering fatigue state, the protective reiatsu layer disolves, and can not be reactivated until meisalu has left fatigue state.

Finally, these gloves can be used to lightly manipulate lightning. She can fire lighning attacks of varying degrees, from a bolt the power of a bala, to one as strong as a hado 88. The gloves also use up her reiatsu, and these abilities are unavailable during fatigue state.

Electrical distcharge = half a bala, no post limit. When she hits with her glove(striking a weapon doesn't count) she sends a burst of electricity into her target.
weak bolt= 1 bala, no limit per post. A single bolt of lightning is shot from a glove, or two fired from both.
strong bolt = hado 31, 1 per post. A single large bolt of lightnigh is shot from both gloves
Lightning barrage = hado 88 in total power, 3 post cool down. 3 powerful bolts are fired from both glves.
Electrical surge = 1 cero, 2 post cooldown. When Meisalu strikes the ground she sends out a dome of electricty around her.
Shocking wave = 1 cero 2 post cooldown. A wave of lightning launched from a punch.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Meiselu is as much a fighter as Zenke, but she tends to be more defensive than his violent, offensive style. She fights more from range with her crossbow, but can come in close too. Of the two, she is faster and more agile, allowing her to put distance between her and here enemies. She can still pack a hell of a punch though if thanks to her gloves, but her strength pales compared to Zenke's.

Zenkes fighting style is below.
Strengths: Excellent speed, Good long range fighter, capable defensive fighter and hand to hand expert. Flexible and agile, and quite acrobatic.
Weaknesses: Stamina is below average, and durability is just average. She can sense, but not well enough to tell the power or even race. Tends to hesitate against men, especially cruel looking ones.

Doll

Sealed Appearance In sealed form, Zenke takes the form of the scimitar and short sword below. However, They are a key chain, rather than actual weapons.

Meisalu and Zenke Scimit10
Meisalu and Zenke Short_10

Call Out Command:Ziege dich: Light up, Zenke

Personality: Zenke is slightly unstable, and extreamly protective of Meisalu. He willingly disobays her orders if it means putting her in danger. He acts like a normal human, although he's far from human. He has a penchant for burning things, lighting things up, or playing in fire in a way that will result in an explosing, making it hard for meisalu to leave him unsupervised, which works for him because he hates leaving her side.

He talks more to her, and acts freindlier towards strangers, unless meiselu does not like the person for a particular reason. He threatens those who get in his way and doesn't hesitate to act out those threats. He can be ruthless, and if pushed become very volatile, but easily brought under control by his master.

Released Appearance: The keychain transforms into a man of six foot, with long black hair and orange eyes that glow brightly. He is wearing a long black coat over a grey laced up shirt, a sword belt, brown trousers and hard leather boots, giving him the appearance of someone from medieval times. He caries with him a matching Scimitar and short sword, and while adept at duelweilding, he can also give one of the swords to meisalu to use in combat.

fighting style: He is volatile, protective of meiselu and an all out offensive fighter. He packs a punch, likes to get in close and dog the opponant, and does not hesitate to put himself in the way of his enemies attacks if it means defending his freind. He's not as fast as her, but still quite speedy. He has no ability to sense, and generaly relies on Meiselu's direction if the enemy escapes his sight. He also possesses no reiatsu, and feeds off of Meiselu's, and while he does not tire, she will, and that enivitably will slow him down. But unlike her, he can take a beating.

Strenghts: Excellent strength, good speed, good Durability. Excellent offensive fighter. 50% ressistance to fire, Immune to hight temprature climates. (doesn't mean Meiselu is though.)

Weaknesses: Reckless nature concerning Meiselu's safety, relies on his masters direction when the enemy is not in sight, same low stamina as Meiselu, due to the fact that when she becomes fatigued, the amount of energy he has at his disposal is lessened. 25% weakness to water/ice.

Abilities: Flamelords body: Any part of zenke's body can become fire, allowing him to cautorise wounds and stop bleeding. Himself bleeding. Of course it doesn't mean he's immune to damage, he'll still be weakened by the attack, he just wont bleed to death from a serious wound. As well as being able to close up wounds, he can feed off of other people's fire attack, creating an alternate source of energy from himself. He can absorb up to (50%) of the energy from fire based attacks bar his own, and use them in his own attacks. He still takes damage from fire based attacks however but has a large resistance to it. (50%) Finally, none of Zenke's fire attacks affect him. If someone were to bounce back say, a fireball, it would do nothing unless they somehow add their own energy to it. He could accidentally light himself on fire and it wouldn't affect him.

Flamelords fire manipulation: His control over fire is superd. He can create it from nothing, and turn it into various forms such as a wave of fire or a protective dome or barrier. He can rapidly shot off bolts of fire, or create a fireball as strong as a cero. (no attack will excede a cero in power)

Zenke can fire these attacks form any part of his body, so he could send out a wave of fire from his foot as he kicks, or launch a spear of fire from the tip of his sword.

His ability to manipulate fire is dictated by fatigue state, once entered his attacks are half as strong as normal. They can only set people alight if used with ignite.
Ignite: If zenke chooses to he can ignite a foe in conjuntion with any of his fire attacks (must be specified in the post) for 1 post they will burn. It can be put out in the normal ways. Can be used 1 every post, but once an attack ignites something, there is a 2 post cooldown added, so if he hit with it, the person could not be set alight again for the 1 post it effects them and 2 posts after.

Burning heavens: Zenke's signature attack. Zenke bursts into flames and moves with excess speed towards the opponant. If hit directly the person will be sent flying, taking a gran rey worth damage. If within 5 foot of zenke, the person will be knocked back or to the side and feel as if they were hit by a cero. 3 post cooldown, can be used with Ignite.

Fire aegis: Zenke can create a shield of Fire and reiatsu infront of himself or anywhere around Meisalu. It is a circle with a five foot circumprance and can block a pysical or an energy attack up to hado 88. 1 post cooldown. Can be used with ignite, if someone is smart enough to run into it.

Back Drop

Background: Born and raised in france in 1433, near the end of the 100 years war, Meiselu was born to french nobles. Her mother died during her birth however, and she was raised by her father. Her childhood was a good one, she was though from a very young age in many things, including foreign languages such as english and spanish. But when she was 10, her father remarried, and her life became harsher. Her step mother hated her, having her own child to lookout for. Her son was as putrid and hatefilled as the mother, and spoiled to the core too. He was 15, and played a big role in the up coming years of Meisalu's turtured life that brough around the creation of Zenke.

When Meisalu was 15, her father died. She was not old enough to inherite his wealth and her step mother became her sole gaurdian. She had no real claim to meisalu's wealth, as long as she was in the picture atleast. But Her step mother did not have the gall to kill the girl, so instead she locked her away. Keeping her alive was just as benifitial. 5 years of abuse and hatred passed, turning Meisalu from the kind girl she was to a frightened, angry and untrusting person. But It got worse, when her step mother died. She should have inherited the estates then, but her stepbrother, who not only killed his mother, faked Meisalu's death. The events that transpired after that day were close to soul shattering. She was kept as a toy, beaten whipped and forced to please him however the wicked man wished. She was a slave to the beast, but try as he might, he never really broke her. After a year of that hell passed, Meisalu seized the chance and tried to kill him. She failed.

Her step brother cut her from hip to neck with his sword, rage filling his mind. And as she lay there dying, he raped her as he laughed, “I gave you everything, but now you die. You brought this on yourself.” As he raped her, Meisalu's heart sank. He had taken everything from her now, her family her money her life. She was going to die, and he would live on without a care. Sadness overwhelmed her, but also fierce anger. As her blood seeped onto the floor, a trickle moved away.

And it began to glow and change and fill with power, as it silently morphed shape into a young boy behind the wicked step brother. A sword formed in the boys small hand, and it severed head from shoulders. With unatural strenghth he ripped the twiching body off meisalu. “I am sorry.” he said. Heat formed at her back and the girl screamed as the wound was sealed shut with fire.

After that, they left, not before Meisalu devoured her wicked step brothers soul as revenge for the things he'd done ro her. As time passed, she realised she'd stopped ageing, but Zenke continued to grow. He explained that he'd taken a smaller form so as to not scare her, seeing as she was practically terified of men. But she got used to it as he finally stopped aging around his twenties.

Many years passed, and the pair spent that time moving around, not staying put to long. Meiselu dediicated much of he time to learning english, and eventually became fully fluient in the launguage, as well as keeping french.

They faced many challenges together, fighting against hollow, shinigami and quincy to survive. Meiselu only ate the souls of men, but she was particular about her targets. Only cruel people suffered death at her hands, like some kind of extended revenge. She seen it as justice though.

Many years of moving and traveling, the pair eventually found their way to america in 2011 or so. They had been on their way to japan when they heard about the bounto rebellion, turning them from the area for another few years. They spent the next 100 years living in seclusion in america, moving rarely. Only visited once in their home, by an arrancar named Grand Chat. He attempted to speak with her but they fled the arrancar, even though he tried to make them an offer that would benifit them.

The news of the coalition and many other things eventually reached them, and Meiselu decided to visit new york and see things for herself. But she had no intention of joining the humans.

Side Notes:
RP Sample: XD

Last edited by Zenke on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Meisalu and Zenke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meisalu and Zenke   Meisalu and Zenke EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:41 am

Your picture for Zenke while in Scimitar didn't come up. it says it should be there, but it isn't. Not a big thing, but, just in case you wanted to know.

Hmm....I see nothing wrong. accepted, Tier: 1-5
(You happy? XD)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Meisalu and Zenke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meisalu and Zenke   Meisalu and Zenke EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Well, I don't see anything either. Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meisalu and Zenke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meisalu and Zenke   Meisalu and Zenke Empty

Back to top Go down

Meisalu and Zenke
Page 1 of 1