Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on I_vote_lcapKano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on I_voting_barKano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on I_vote_lcapKano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on I_voting_barKano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on Empty
PostSubject: Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:34 pm

It was a black stormy night in the city of Chicago. A lone man walked the dead streets in downtown, most civilians hidden away in the house to avoid the storm, or potential gangs. The storm was thick and pelted the rain, however the man seemed unfazed under his black shiny rain coat that made him seem to just blend in with the brilliant scenery of poverty and natural torment. On his back was a rolled up tarp, he needed to find some place to stay while he wandered these streets. Some of the abandoned houses looked to dangerous, and one could easily be used as a gang meeting place, he did not want some unwanted confrontation with humans. He walked in the center of the street, the storm making it hard to see a couple yards down. The night holding more obstacles then just a storm.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:53 am

A hulking shape emerged from a garganta, the sound of it opening drowned out by the storm. Arngrim wolfcloak stepped from the Alley looking up and down the street. He wore The Espada uniform, with gauntlets, shingaurds and a helmet that fit with his hollow mask, and held his blone hair from his eyes. His hollow hole was directly where his heart used to be. His shoulders were protected by steel pauldrons that were attacked to a heavy wolfskin cloak. He had a beard, braided and long, like a dwarfs beard. Except he was not a dwarf. He stood at 6'5", and was a wall of muscle. In each hand he held a weapon. in his right, a Heavy war axe, in his left a thick bladed broadswod.

Arngrim stepped from the alley way to look for his first victim. His Reiatsu raged, a beacon to the world that he was here. He didn't have long until someone showed up to stop him, and the real fun began. Ahead he spotted a lone man walking down the street. Perfect, his starter. Arngrim walked towards him, unaware that the man he approached could actually see him. He let out a shout and charged towards him, bringing back an arm to cleave with his axe.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:30 am

The gentleman saw the behemoth farther down the road, charging at him. A hush came from the tarp on his back. “sure thing, let me have some fun first” the man murmured towards the rolled up tarp. As the large man charged, the gentleman opened his arms spreading the rain jacket out and two gun holders were seen, he crossed his arms and grabbed at both pulling them out. He dashed within the range of the large beast, to close to be swung at effectively for he is closer to the chest, he turned sideways and pressed in hard and fast against his gut with one gun, and his chin with the other and shot them simultaneously. The gentleman's strength and speed are well above average as he shot around 5 bullets per gun, emptying half a clip so far. He then would turn facing forward and tucked his knee into his chest before kicking out as hard as he can, the rain would cause him to slide back a bit, but most of the force would be pushed forward. He slipped one gun back into the holder and dung his hand into the tarp wielding it almost as if it were a weapon and dashed straight forward as If to slice with the thing.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:29 am

As the other man rushed forward to plant his guns up against Arngrim, he sonido'd away. Point blank, even bullets would hurt. Arngrim blocked the incoming attacks using his forarms, the bullets smashing against his hierro and leaving scratches and shallow cuts. So, he could see him, that was a surprise. The man closed the distance and aimed a kick at Arngrim who slashed at the leg with his sword, while bringing the axe around to hack at the chest of his foe.

He watched the man put away one gun, and swing at him with the sack that hung over his shoulder. The interesting thing was, arngrim felt no energy from him, and despite the fact that he was a berserk fighter, his ability to sense was one of his best traits. Right After heirro, strength and reiatsu. Arngrim slammed his weight at the man to throw him back or interupt his attack. If he didn't dodge, he'd be sent flying, but his own attack would hit Arngrim.

Either way, Arngrim put about 10 feet between them using sonido, and fired his over powered cero at the man's feet. Probably dodgeable, but would hurt if it hit, and leave a crater eitherway. Arngrim charged again to close the distance with his target. When he got close, he unleashed a flurry of violent slashes and hacks, moving with the man as best he could, swinging wildly, and backed off after a good few swings.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:48 am

The gentleman was hacked on the leg, but he pulled away making it only shallow and as the slice came at his chest he pushed back sliding on the slick ground from the rain. When the man came at him mid slash, he forced the tarp between them vertically, as the stranger's sheer force pushed him away, a feeling of a blade would cause a small slice if he preformed this correctly, however he was unsure of how strong the hierro is. The tarp then slid off, revealing a magnification blade with a golden hand guard and hilt.

As the cero came at him he simple slid to the side and stabbed the blade into the ground. “Zeige dich Servire la vostra notte Lancelot” he pulled out a pair of shades and put them on as black energy bursted out of the blade, yet it would be unfelt. The blade was engulfed so dark that it would be near invisible and just as the large man charged at him, the energy reformed and two lances struck out at the chest of this demon with fast precision. Then the still forming creature jumped between the gentleman and the larger beast. “Hello my friend” the gentleman smiled. “I Gauge, would like you to meet Sir Lancelot, I hope you two have fun together” the energy misting away revealing a full suited black night, harder to see in the dark thunder storm, Lancelot wielded two lances just as black, only the eyes were glowing red through the see holes of his helmet. The whole vizard a faint deep red making his eyes unseen. Energy still misting off of him as he hushed a deep tone. One hack struck right at him against his armor, it cut through and some blood gushed, but the knight showed no signs of even feeling it as he jabbed his lance back at the demon while blocking the onslaught of attacks by spinning his other lance, then bringing the back to keep up the blocking.

The knight Lancelot then spun around and bashed the blunt end of the lance at the eye of the behemoth and kept up with his fury of pay back. The other lance was held by the bottom of the blade making it much shorter range as he rushed in keeping as close as possible, and stabbed at the demons heart while hopping a bit and letting his head back before thrusting it forward in a head bang against the arrancar's forehead. At the same time bringing both knees up and kicking out hard at the chest in a flip. Right as Lancelot becomes vertical from the flip, Gauge aims his gun and starts firing with his best accuracy around Lancelot's thin body, each flying as fast as a bala. Lancelot then stabbed his lance into the ground pushing back forward but lances held in and X formation as he slashed out against the behemoth's chest and kept pushing forward in a headbutt. Gauge rushed forward, using the last of the 5 bullets he released the cartridge and popped in another one and jumped off of Lancelot's back flipping over the behemoth's head, he was completely upside down when he was over the large beast and began emptying a clip directly from above close range at the head of the large monster. Leaving him one last clip for that gun as he finished the flip he turned around, Lancelot at the front and him at the back. He rushed forward fast and used all his force in one strong punch against the spine, at the same time, Lancelot fires a strong right punch against the monster's gut, in the same place as Gauge but from the front side.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:21 pm

As arngrim slammed into the man, he felt a blade press against his skin, but it failed to cut his hierro. The man pulled a blade from the tarp and stabbed it into the ground, speaking a release that was strange to arngrim. This man was no normal human, not even one with powers.

upon competion of the release, arngrim was suddenly facing against a second opponant that had transformed from the sword, and two lances shot at his chest. Arngrim parried with two quick swings of his weapons. "One or two, you'll die regardless, strangeling. When you get to the other side, you can tell them Arngrim wolf cloak sent you."

The second jab hit his arm and cut hs hierro, but didn't go to deep. The bount blocked his attacks by spinning the lance. He slammed the butt of the lance at Arngrims face. Arngrim moved his head a fraction to dodge it. The doll thrust at his heart with the lance, only for it to pass harmlessy trough his hollow hole.

The doll brought back its head to headbutt arngrim, and the man coppied the menover. his mask piece and a metal helmet would meet the dolls headbutt head on. Angrims huge strength should give him an advantage over the tin man. after the head butt, the doll kicked at his chest. he took it head on, and was pushed backward. As the doll flipped in the air, the bount began to fire his pistals. shots richoced off his hierro, one hit his the wound on his arm and sunk in, causing him to growl in annoyance.

The doll came at him again, and Arngrim side stepped him, slamming the axe into his weapons and dodging the head butt. More shots were fired, then the bount flipped over angrim kicking off the doll. Angrim protected his head with his meaty forarm. Bullets dented and peirced the steel gauntlets, but went no farther. Now surrounded on both sides, angrim had no choice but to up the battle.

The two weren't finished however. They both rushed at him. Arngrim twisted around and to the side, swinging his axe in an attempt to closeline the fleshy one. He thrust out his sword, aiming a jab at the other one. Then he sonido'd back. "Enough games. Set the world aflame and darken its sky, Ardientos Neblinas." He said.

Angrims form was engulfed in red grey smoke, and when it cleared, it revealed a 10 foot tall, 500lb beheamoth, with a longsword in one hand that was 6 foot long, and would make a fitting greatsword for a smaller man. His strenght trippled, his hierro's thickness doubled along with the pieces of armor he now wore, and his speed and already insane reiatsu doubled.

As well as that, the smoke that had formed during his transformation hung around his cloak, and several arms and tenticles formed from it. anytthing that came with five foot of him would be attacked by these arms.

Spoiler:
(He looks like this now.)

"Well, lets get started, it wont take long for someone to notice me." He said, walking forward. He closed the distance with the suit of armor and slammed the massive blade down on him. Then he twisted and slashed at the human, firing a wave of currosive red smoke that would cause itching and burning, and would hit with the force of a cero.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Lancelot ducked over to the side as the mighty ax came down after his headbutt. Gauge knew this fight would not be as easy. As the twisted swing came Gauge rolled back in a back flip and Lancelot Jumped right over it. Gauge spotted the monster backing away and shot two bullets from his other gun at Lancelot. Lancelot pushed off of the bullets flying at the arrancar. He began a dialogue but that would stop them. Lancelot spun his lanced in his hand and shot it as if a drill right as the red smoke engulfed this monster. As that happened Gauge dumped the rest of his clip and reloaded with two others.

Lancelot retrieved his lance and as the sword came down he crossed them and tilted knocking the blade off of him. The blast of gas shot Gauge fired many bullets into the ground sending rocks and gravel in the air blocking the blast off radius.

Lancelot took both his lance's and smacked the butts together created a handle with a chain sticking out. Lighting stuck in the sky as a ball was created on the chain with spikes out. Lancelot spun it around madly. The last spin sent the ball off the chain heading for the overgrown demon and exploding creating 4 smaller ones, each exploding as well sending speeding spikes all yellow at the monster. 80 total spikes flooded the area.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 am

The lance that shot at arngrim when he was transforming was knocked aside by one of the smoke hands. His transformation finished and he continued his attacks, and the doll attacked him before he could continue. Lancelot launched something at him, and Argrim reflexively created a shield of smoke as he crouched so it would cover more of him. Its True perpose was to shoot back energy attacks, but it could still defend agaisnst pysical attacks such as this. He blocked the majority of them with it, but others made it past. Some bounced off armor or his hierro, but others stuck in, like thorns. That annoyed him.

He noticed the area where one of the spikes became very sensitive. He was to much of a brutal fighter to pay much attention to it, but he hoped the effects were just pain. The shield Vanished and the giant Charged towards the doll. He swung his sword at the human first, a cloud of thick smoke rushed towards him. If the human were to breath it in, he would suffer from muscle cramps and headaches for 2 posts. Then he refocused on the doll Bringing his sword down, then from the left. He aimed a kick at the smaller creatures chest to throw him back. And then fired a cero at him from almost point blank before jumping back from the blast.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:44 pm

As the sword swung at the human he aimed the guns with his great perception, 5 bullets each aimed at the pins inside the monster. Then came the fog. He made the mistake of taking in the breath thinking it may just be for effect, he was wrong as his muscles cramped and head ached. However while it began to effect he dashed back dodging the sword in general.

During all these events, Lancelot would not let up. He was not one to sit by and watch his master get attacked, as the sword swung towards Gauge, he grew another large ball with spikes sticking out and swung out. The chain extended several feet, to a total of 6 feet out and attempted to slam the spiked ball at the arrancar’s back. As the monster turned to strike him he exploded the ball with the force of 4 bala and then the mini ones exploded right away, if all this hit it would be a total of 6 bala, along with 20 pins, however these pins were much smaller and thinner, and moved at the same speed, it would be much easier for them to wedge in hardened flesh. As they came out, they were charged with electricity in them.

Lancelot took the kick straight on after that, it pushed him back a bit, but Lancelot felt nothing even as the cero shot him point black sending him crashing to the ground. It would normally hurt, but Lancelot felt no pain, didn’t mean the damage wasn’t there though. He got up a bit slower, recognizing the power of a cero. He dashed on forward and jabbed the handled against one of the yellow spikes. Lighting in the air was getting stronger. 8 balls have released the gas into the sky, and the thunder storm was growing stronger than the usual 10 to create it since it was already here. A lighting bolt was attracted by the highly conductible spikes and shot down close to Arngrim. The lighting would strike each pin on the ground and connect to the rest causing a massive chain including 40 spikes that were now on the field. All spikes hit including ones on Arngrim would explode with great force and would also provide electrical shocks from being charged with Electricity; however after such all the spikes would be gone.

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:34 am

Angrim twisted as the bullets came at him. 2 missed, one richoced off armor, and the last to punched home, but missed thier targets. The Metal man moved behind him, and Arngrim spun slaming his foes' attacka aside. If he was within 5 feet, two fists of smoke lashed out and punched at the metal man with the force of a bala.

The ball exploded nearby, and then miniture ones shot at him. they exploded to. Arngrim raised an arm to protect himself. The Metal on his shoulders, arms and chest weren't anything special, but they still protected him from some attacks, and if they didn't, they atleast slowed the attack down before it could do much to his hierro. of course after that, they usually broke.

Arngrim was peppered with more tiny spikes, and some made it through his hierro. The metal man took a beating and charged him, slaming with the handle. He let the attack go through, and it hurt like hell, but as the metal man tried to move away arngrim grabbed him with his free hand by the arm. He spun and launched him at a wall, Then charged and fired a cero after him.

Hit or miss, Arngrim was suddenly struck by lighting that danced across the spikes stuck in his skin. At once, they exploded along with his own cero and all the spikes in the ground and surrounding area. Walls callapsed, smoke filled the air and Arngrim was Sent staggering backwards. He almost toppled but managed to catch a lamp post that bent in his grip. The damage he'd taken was pretty bad, the tiny eploding spikes had created weakened points in his hierro, most deep enough to bleed.

Knowing his foe, he'd take advantage of those weak points, just like the metal man had hit the metal spike stuck in his skin. He wasn't discouraged though, he was starting to have fun. flexing his muscles arngrim broke into a run, charging towards the human. If the metal man tried to get in his way, he took a swing at him to move him from his path. if he didn't move, or arngrim missed, he'd just barrel through him, sonidoing if need be. Eitherway, he'd reach the human.

When he did, the sword burst into flame and he slammed it down. As he brought it back up, launched a wave of fire as strong as a cero. He turned, one hand towards the human, the other towards the metal man, and charged to cero at once. He fired both at the same time, and took a moment to breath.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:25 am

Lancelot took the hits, even though they were something, to him it felt nothing. The same feeling he always has as he was pushed away from his master. However he just stood there, knowing his master would take care of things.

As the big lug charged in, it was pretty easy to see all the painful marks in the skin of this behemoth as the sword flung down on fire, Gauge angled his guns to the side and made the blade slide, the heat burned his hands, but the damage was minimal. And he noticed a flare coming, he didn't move fast enough and was blasted a few inches back from the fire. He shirt now burnt mostly off, his jacket provided some protection. Still hurt like a SOB. Then the hands struck out, Gauge knew exactly what was happening.

Instead of dodging out of the way, he ducked and dashed under the bulky arm of this beast holding his breath still due to the red fog, this would have to be a quick move, he pulled out both guns. He jabs quickly while the cero was fired harmlessly behind him, the barrels striking the weakened points and firing the bala bullets at close range. Lancelot on the other side did a side barrel roll. Gauge dashed at unseen speeds behind Lancelot after his onslaught and grabbed onto the newly formed ball at the end of Lancelot's chain.

Lancelot dashed forward with all his might while Gauge stayed behind holding onto the ball, The chain stretched to its utmost length and right when Lancelot was 2 feet in front of this monstrosity, Gauge let go, sending the ball at a high speed pace, while shooting it with the remainder of his ammo making it speed even faster. As soon as the ball made 1 foot from the beast, it exploded like before, with the miniature balls, whoever they exploded instantly as well, and 20 black spikes shot out moving faster than terminal velocity and close range.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:07 pm

The little man dodged around him. He hated speed fighters, but he loveds crushing them so much it was worth it. The human came in, jabbing with his guns at the arrancar's thick hide. The bullets that hit broke the skin, lodged in his hierro. They felt like pin pricks to him but they still caused pain and annoyed him.

Then the other one came at him, with his spikey mace. the human pulled it back, and they launched it at him. It exploded before him, coming with speed he couldn't avoid. Arngrim swung his sword as the got close, sent one of the smaller balls flying, then they exploded again, and he was pelted with pins. Some missed completely, some just bounced of, but at least 5 made it in.

He plucked one out carefully and examined it. it had a black tip. He threw it aside and turned back to guage, unaware that his flesh was starting to decay in the 4 places he'd taken the spikes. Arngrim let out a growl and raised a hand. 6 balls of burning energy started to charge, each half the power of a cero, The launched and began to spread like a shotgun blast, but they would hit around guages location because the bount and doll were so close to him. If hit directly or caught by the blast they would be set alight for one post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on Empty

Back to top Go down

Kano vs Zenke, Gauge vs whoever the hell zenke picks xD the fight is on
Page 1 of 1