Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The First Meeting of the Endless I_vote_lcapThe First Meeting of the Endless I_voting_barThe First Meeting of the Endless I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The First Meeting of the Endless I_vote_lcapThe First Meeting of the Endless I_voting_barThe First Meeting of the Endless I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The First Meeting of the Endless Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The First Meeting of the Endless Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The First Meeting of the Endless Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The First Meeting of the Endless Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The First Meeting of the Endless Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The First Meeting of the Endless Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The First Meeting of the Endless Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The First Meeting of the Endless Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The First Meeting of the Endless Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The First Meeting of the Endless Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The First Meeting of the Endless Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The First Meeting of the Endless

Go down 
+5
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}
Parius
Zenke
Rena
Fritz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

The First Meeting of the Endless Empty
PostSubject: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:37 am

An old looking man, who wore a tattered, old white robe, came back for the first time in almost a century to Karakura Town. His hair was completely all over his face, almost no control whatsoever. It was so bad that his entire face had been completely covered by his hair. People who saw him gave him weird looks, but he ignored them and continued his walk to a building hidden in a shadow of a newly developed skyscraper. When he came in front of the hidden 13-story building, he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a silver key. Instead of putting the key in the way that most keys work, he put his key in backwards by holding it by the teeth. He twisted it to the right, which unlocked a series of locks on the other side of the door. With that, he pulls his key out, but not before opening the door and walking inside.

He claps his hand three times, turning on all of the lights on the floor he was standing on at the moment. He then takes off his white coat and puts it on a coat hanger next to the door. He then starts walking towards the bathroom, but at the same time pulling out his cell phone and sending a message to all of the people he had met that would think about joining his group of vizards that he had created, called 'The Endless' or 'The Kishimasuuku.' The message told them that in 3 days time, there would be a meeting held in the same 13 story building where all of the ones who wanted to join could come. He had no idea what the meeting would be about, so he decided that the meeting would be about getting to know eachother and receive the free rooms that the members would have.

When he enters the bathroom, he grabs his zanpakuto and slices the front portion of his hair that is under his forehead. When the silver hair fell, the old man's wrinkly face and circular shaped glasses are revealed. The man grabs the scissors to get a more even, precise, and uniform-ish hair style until he looked presentable again. He then took a shower and came out clean, cleaner than he had been in a century. After that, he leaves the bathroom to see that the main floor looked haunted and creepy. He sighs and starts cleaning up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 days later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man finally finishes the clean up of the entire building, from top to bottom. He, however, had to clean the rest of his room, which lies in the basement floor of the building, while the new people arrived. Luckilly, he put a sign on the main floor that points to the right, pointing into a large room that holds a large rectangular table with chairs on all sides of it, (but on the far-end of the table lies a chair that is larger and more luxurious), through an archway the size of a set of double doors, to the right and says, "Take a seat and wait patiently. I'll be with you in a moment."

After he finishes up on the bottom floor, he goes to the bottom floor bathroom and takes one shower to clean the funk off of him. When he walked out of the shower, he looked even cleaner than a civilized man. Who would've guessed that the old man, who now looks spotless, was not more than three days earlier looked like as dirty as a caveman.

When he walks up the stairs back to the main floor, hearing some chatter going on in the meeting room. He then grabs his white coat off of the coat hanger, which still looked tattered but is now clean. He puts the coat on and walks into the meeting room's doorway.

Still standing in the doorway, the silver-haired, bearded, circular-glasses wearing old man says out loud in a calm, yet commanding tone to everyone, "Please, take your seats ladies and gentlemen..."

As soon as everyone took a seat, he walks over to the far end of the table and takes a seat in his chair. After a couple 4 to 5 seconds of silence, he says with a smile, "I am glad that you could all make it! Velcome to the first meeting of The Endless. I am Zerstorung Sensenmann, the head of our new organization. I want to start by everyone introducing themselves, since I'm probably the only one vho knows all of you... One by one, please stand up and introduce yourselves..."

After saying this, his grin becomes even more apparent. He is so glad that just about every vizard he tried to recruit had shown up... And for the fact that he actually has a group of people he would come to fully know and call his friends...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:28 am

Kaze was already not happy due to the fact his chair wasn't made out of a tough enough material. His reiatsu..known for it's destructive acid-like tendencies..had already started to melt the chair by about an inch. It didn't really bother Kaze..since he was using air-walk directly under his ass so he wouldn't fall down even if the chair fully melted. He was frowning though. He hated the very fact that he was being told to do anything..even something as minor and insignificant as attend to stupid meeting.

"I vote to both replace this crap chair with a tougher one and end the meeting once we all got eachother's names and never setting foot in here again just to keep from wasting time."

He didn't like the meeting. He didn't like the leader. He definitely didn't like the other members. That could easily change..considering he didn't know if any were bloodthirsty or evil..if they were then he'd actually give a damn about them..if they were just a bunch of protectorate sissy's he'd tell them they were sissies and probably get up and leave. However.. maybe if someone had enough power..he might..MIGHT..find a reason to at least pretend to care..

(Short but i suck at doing the whole past and present thing..so i did this,. lol )
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:52 pm

A tall man, with long brown hair that he kept tied back, walked into the large meeting room housed in the 13 story building. His disciple, Parius chitose right behind him, or somewhere... He didn't care, the guy could take care of himself, so it didn't bother Ashen either way. As he stepped into the room he looked around. it was pretty busy, but as of then the only person he acutally took notice of was the man who's chair was melting, Kaze. Well, this is going to be allot more entraining than i first though. Ashen though as he passed the man, heading to the end of the table. He didn't take the end seat, but the one closest to it and sat. Leaning back in his chair he put his feet on the table and put his hands behind his head, relaxing. He looked around, brown eyes taking in the different faces.

Not long after his arrival, Zerstorung Sensenmann came in, and introduced himself again. There probably were a few people he never met, such as parius, so it made sense to introduce himself. When he asked them to introduce themselves, Kaze when first, complaining about the chair he was sitting on. Ashen intrduced himself, but he didn't stand or anything, he didn't see the point. "Ashen Reinhart, nice to meet you all." He siad, sounding very unenthusiastic. "Yo, Zers, how've you been keeping?" He showed a little respect, considering Zers had been strong enough to convince him to even bother showing up, let alone join. After that he relaxed and stayed to himself, taking in names and faces as people intoduced themselves.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Parius walked, behind Ashen. He was still sore, from their fight, but he could, at least, walk. He came into the room, and looked around. Others were here, but Parius paid them no mind. He went, and sat next to Ashen. It was a logical place to sit. Ashen got comfortable, but Parius sat there, waiting for the one guy he actually wanted to meet. Then, he entered, and Parius watched his movements, and the words, that came out of his mouth. He asked everyone to introduce themselves, and the guy, with the melting chair, spoke first, complaining about the chair, and the meeting.

Ashen went next, very unenthusiastic, and talked to the leader, then, Parius went. "I am Parius Chitose.. I guess I'm this guys disciple, or something. Anyway, it'll be fun to know you guys, until I decide to up, and dissapear." He sat back, and closed his eyes. He was still tired, and he didn't want to be there. He listened to the others, but didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:05 am

-Reishin was sitting on the outside of a cafe, not doing anything too interesting while just listening to the conversations of others and on occassions fighting off the temptation to intervene in their chats, he eventually found himself to be looking rather weird just sitting there and staring at people for hours so he decided to order something to drink, as he called the worker over, she genuinely flashed him a smile and proceeded in fulfilling his order "hmm...nice customer service" he said to himself as he watched the girl stroll off, realizing that his gaze was fixed upon her lower body, he pulled away from staring at her ass so as not to seem as though he was a weirdo, he saw her enter the establishment and then set his gaze to the roadside-

-He felt something vibrate in his pocket as he caught himself daydreaming once more, he snapped back to reality and fumbled frantically as he realized that it was his phone ringing, as he pulled it out he saw that it was just a message but an important one, it was Zer, the leader of the organization that he would now be working for, he grabbed his coat and placed it over him, on this day he was wearing more modern clothing as opposed to usual attire so as to fit into the surroundings, as the left his seat, the female worker came back with his beverage, baffled as he was no longer there-

-Reishin was now outside the building making his way towards the inside, it was quite a nice one indeed, he saw directions of sorts pointing to where the meeting was taking place and followed them to suit, as he entered the room he could see some where already there-

-Reishin spoke after the men Reishin........ he seemed to have something else to say but he bit his tongue and held back the rest, he seemed to display an indifferent attitude, but on the inside he truly wanted to introduce himself properly and as enthusiastically as he truly felt, with a warm and inviting greeting but, because of his terrible people skills, he chose to say nothing else compared to too much of the wrong thing-
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:35 am

Terror was sitting on his arm chair with his knees up, hunching over and watching the news. There was a terrorist attack going on somewhere in the world, Terror couldn't help but laugh, the thrill of people dying was just far too great, he was interested until one of the men who worked for him came up to him, he was shivering as if he was scared but forced to do it, he hunched over, telling him of the meeting of the endless, Terror turned his head, his mouth formed an even larger smile on his face, "Oh? Three days huh? Heh heh heh heh, sounds like a blast, be sure to remind me when the day comes!" He said rather loudly to the man, he backed up and bowed before walking away.

Terror stood up, walking to the window as he looked out at the world, putting his arms out spread apart taking it all in, he gave out a loud laugh, sounding a little psychotic, "Who knows, I might just get some entertainment out of it! HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!" He laughed as he went back to what he was doing, calling up business partners and seeing what he could do.

3 Days Later

Terror made his appearance by kicking the door open and walking in with his hands in his pockets, he noticed there was a seat for him but he didn't enjoy seats, Terror was of course, taking his seat, sitting cross legged on top of the table, looking over to Kaze who was complaining he let out a laugh, "Your just a barrel of sunshine aren't ya? Heh heh heh heh!" He laughed, he loved to get under peoples skin so it didn't bother him to be rude at all. He waited to hear everyone introduce themselves, a big smile showing all his teeth was on his face, he seemed to be very excited for the meeting, although it didn't really matter much, he just wanted to see who exactly he was working with, not that he cared, he only wanted fun.

Terror eventually decided to introduce himself so he stood up on his feet on top of the table, looking down at everyone, "I am Terror Flamenco! Angel of Delirium! It is a pleasure to meet all of you, especially meeting the head again! Heh heh heh heh." He certainly made a scene when he spoke, which was always his plan, to get a little spark shooting out from the crowd, he didn't ever give any sort of crap what others thought of him, he, after all, thinks far too highly of himself to POSSIBLY get insulted. Upon finishing his introduction, he sat back down, remaining on top of the table.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Bliss seemed quiet, she was in her own world when their leader walked in. magenta eyes scanned the old man and then all the other members; she knew no one in the room, but she did know that they all knew that she was once part of the gotei 13. Ex-captain of sqaud two and head od the Onmitsukido, but seeing as though the rules changed thanks to central 46; she was banished from the soul society and therefore holds a thick grudge towards them. she wore her normal secretaire like jacket without a shirt underneath so that her chest was exposed and a school girl like miniskirt.

a cat was also on her shoulders, it was small and strange looking; it's big yellow eyes took one third of its face while it's wide grin took the other two third. it watched the other members with an amused expression displayed on it's face as if it understood everything that was going on.

Watching the guy whom said his name was Terror stand onto the table, she frowned. "Your quite disrespectful. show some respect and get off the table." she said as she stood up. "I am Bliss Mc Cloud, Goddess of Desire and I vote that that nobody leaves unless directed so by our leader." she said looking and both Kaze and Parius in annoyance. she despised disrespect and seeing as though she was the only women in the endless at the moment; she was going to keep her strict attitude unless she gets to know her new comrades.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:03 pm

A young man walked in pretty much ignoring everyone. He was supposed to be asleep at this time. He let out a small sigh. His deep blue eyes scanned around the room as he took his appropriate seat. His blonde hair was a bit messy, but it fell slightly about half down his eyes. A single gray lock of hair placed over his left eye. He wore a white tee-shirt and black hoodie unzipped and baggy blue jeans. He yawned and looked around more closely this time. Seeing the look on the faces of how they had attitude towards each other. This was an interesting batch of people. He looked at the clock and realized he was a couple minutes late to this said meeting, even though he lived right across the street from this here building. The man let out another yawn and spoke up introducing himself. “Aloha” he started, that greeting happened to be one of his favorites, meaning both hello and good bye. “I'm Kano Kressent, the shaker of Destiny” he left his introduction at that, he didn't really get into anyone's conversations. The meeting was much to early, this was supposed to be his day of sleeping in as long as he wanted. Kano wasn't here for all the other introductions, so he basically didn't know anyone here, he even doubted anyone heard his introduction. He couldn't wait till this meeting was over, so much time wasted.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:26 pm

After everyone had spoke their introductory part, excluding Kaze since he is somewhat of a dick and won't introduce himself, Zerstorung says, "Only missing one person... Pretty good... Oh, and Terror, please get down from there..."

He then looks around, inhales, and then says, "Vell, I vould like to thank all of you again for coming to the very first meeting... And I'd also like to point out the few rules we have. Firstly, ve must respect each other... I didn't say like each other, but you have to respect each other. Secondly, do not kill each other. That is to go vithout saying, but I have to say it for some of the warbound of us... Thirdly, you have to listen and obey me. Lastly, the rule pertaining to the Gotei 13 and The Coalition..."

He looks around, noting whether or not everyone is paying attention. He moves his right hand to his glasses, adjusting them so that he could both see clearly and comfortably. His rather cheery-ish and calm demeanor left him, showing his more serious side.

"I know that most of you are vondering vhether or not ve are allying ourselves vith the Gotei 13 or the Coalition. The issue vith the Coalition is easy, we are allies vith them since they have nicely provided us vith this building and since they aren't trying to hunt us down right now, allowing us to stay in their realm. So don't kill humans, unless they kill you. Simple as that."

"The Gotei 13, however, is the organization that ve von't be as reluctant to ally vith. Ve can vork vith them when there is a massive catastrophe or just being friendly vith them. Vhen they start acting suspicious or you think they're going to kill you, that vill be the time that you take defenses."

He smirks a little, just before continuing on...

"For the people that veren't listening... Ve are allies of the Coalition... And ve have, in a matter of speaking, a truce vith the Gotei 13. Attack vhen attacked... You get the point. Oh, and before I forget."

Zer, even though he was one of the slowest shinigami in the Gotei 13 in his time, shunpos out of the room and returns, holding a container full of keys which had a type of color coding system on them. In the container were 14 keys, and there were 7 pairs of different colored infinity symbols on the fat side of the key. The colors went from blue, black, olive, dark red, green, pink, and orange. He pulls out one of the blue keys and places it in his right side pocket of his jeans.

He then uses his shunpo to place a key in front of each person and Kaze's melted seat, then back to his own seat where he was now standing. Reishen had a key with a blue infinity symbol placed in front of him. Kaze's key had a black infinity symbol on it placed in front of his melted seat. Kano was given a key with an olive infinity symbol on it. Ashen and Parius were both given a key with a green infinity symbol on it. Bliss was given a key with a pink infinity symbol on it. And, finally, Terror was given a key with an orange infinity symbol on it.

When Zerstorung speaks again, his demeanor comes back to calm and a little cheery again.

"These keys vill both give you access to the building and your room in this building. Each floor has two rooms on it, and people vith the same color live on the same floor. Vhen you enter your rooms you vill find it empty. You can either bring your things from your home here or you can have me get you things that you vant for your room... Now that I have given you keys for your rooms and for access to this building, are there any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Kaze just kinda made a comment here and there when it was required. He didn't really have a reason to bother saying anything..but due to his asshole nature he did anyways. He hated everything. He wanted to destroy everything. He wanted everything to die..then he would die himself..or keep alive and have the cosmos to himself.

"Your just a barrel of sunshine aren't ya? Heh heh heh heh!"
"Keep quiet worm.."

"I am Bliss Mc Cloud, Goddess of Desire and I vote that that nobody leaves unless directed so by our leader."
"I vote we kick your teeth in so you don't kiss the leader's ass.."

Beyond that he didn't do anything except listen to the people introduce themselves and the leaders speal about alliances and whatever..then handed everyone their keys. Upon grabbing up his keys he got up and kicked his chair down with very little effort...which ended up finishing its turn into a big puddle of half solidified goop.

"I don't see a point in ANY alliance with anyone. Humans do not trust us because of our hollow power. The shinigami hate us for a supposed taboo that has been around for millenia."
" The hollow themselves think of us as half breeds and won't stop attacking us because of that fact. We are enemies of the cosmos and I don't hold back against anyone..sparring..battle..alliances..they will all die if they challenge me.."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Ashen sat back and relaxed, but he listened to everything that was going on. He took in the names as each person spoke, and tried to figure out who was strong, and who was not. He couldn't sense for crap, he'd have to ask Parius later. He'd found another use to a disciple, it seemed. After Parius introduced himself, a man named reishin spoke up, but he said nothing beyond his name. He didn't interest Ashen, he doubted the man was much of a fighter.

Then a man hopped up on the table, talking loudly and acting like a fool. He seemed to be a bit of a joker, but if he could back that up with his sword, he'd be a bit of fun although Ashen could imagine that loud boisterous nature getting on his nerves. Next to speek was a woman. Ashen listened quitely as she spoke. She came off as bossy and disaplined. He recognized her name, she was one of the vizards who were kicked from the gotei, which explained why she was so formal. But she was also an ex captain, so she was likely strong too, which was a good thing. Last to speak was a young vizard who gave his name and said nothing else.

Then it was back to Zer, who started talking about alliances and peace and such. Ashen looked up. "I fight when i can, but I wont attack any humans unless they want to fight and i don't make a habit of killing my foes. Thats no fun. But the gotei are a different story, There's someone there i have to fight, although knowing him it'll cause no trouble for us." Ashen said no more and listened, when Zer handed out the keys he handed one to parius and stood up. "If this is over, i'll be going." Ashen said, although he didn't leave just yet.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Saito walked in he was nervous this would be something he really hates. Having to introduce himself makes him uneasy and more nervous. This was why he liked being captain he could do as he pleased and only have to talk to anyone when they came to talk to him. Walking he was not sure if any of them knew he would be coming. Francly he was not sure if he was expost to be there. He felt his hollow trying to take control it never happened like tha unless other vizards were around.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:18 am

Parius heard everything, but didn't really comment. He was going to go his own way, even if he was apart of this Organization. As Ashen handed him a key, Parius looked it over. It had a green Infinity symbol on it. "Cool." He said, as he watched the others reaction. Kaze's were humorous, but he kept the laughter within. No need to piss anyone off yet. He knew of Bliss. He was a former Gotei 13 too. He was friends with her Vice Captain, Lilia.

To the Alliances, Parius only said, "I'm not really going to take sides. I have friends in the Soul Society, who I would lay my life down for. I mean no disrespect, but I will not fight my friends." And he left it at that. He waited for Ashen to get up and leave. Parius was getting bored. He wondered how long he was going to have to sit here. It was startuing to feel like forever.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting of the Endless   The First Meeting of the Endless Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting of the Endless
Page 1 of 1