Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
First Meeting I_vote_lcapFirst Meeting I_voting_barFirst Meeting I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
First Meeting Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
First Meeting Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
First Meeting Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
First Meeting Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
First Meeting Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
First Meeting Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
First Meeting Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
First Meeting Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
First Meeting Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

First Meeting Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

First Meeting Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

First Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: First Meeting   First Meeting EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Sesshomaru wasn't wearing his haori, or boa today. Instead, he just had his usual white kimono. He dodged a kick to the gut, responding in kind. He was training some of the squad with some fighting techniques. They were under what Sesshomaru wanted, but were improving steadily. He blocked a punch, and pushed the man away, spinning to use an open palm strike to the stomach of the advancing squad member.

As the man hit the floor, Sesshomaru relaxed his posture. "That is enough for today." He looked at them all. Many were breathing heavily. "You are improving. But, you still have some way to go. Return to your duties, after a break. "

Sesshomaru started walking, and admired the view. He had planted a cherry blossom tree, near his office. He liked to sleep there, or meditate. He sat at bottom of it, and started thinking of new ways to train his men. However, he was bothered, by a presence. "Speak. Or leave." He wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone unimportant today.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Aki brought the gigai of Arisu, which was clothed and in a bag over his shoulder, to Squad 4. For the simple process of wanting to know if it would pass as a real, dead body...considering what he was planning to do with it. Which was to fake the Soul King's daughter's death. The light brown haired man wore jeans and a T-shirt. Nothing special. Plus his dual katana and his haori. He was lost. Things have changed way too much. He found a cherry blossom tree with someone under it, and decided to find out where he could find the freak'in captain of Squad 4. The guy had sensed him, but seemed to be in a pissy mood. Aki was behind the guy.

"Now now, that's no way to address a superior officer, you know. I have business with the captain...oh...that's you...haha..." Aki chuckled nervously when he got around to face the man's front. He recognized him from the video of the last shambles of a Captain's Meeting. "Anyway, Akihiko Iyou, the new Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13. But please call me Aki, I'm not a big fan of titles. Pleasure to finally meet you. I have a question for ya...would this thing pass as a body if given a full medical analysis? I have a plan dealing with this specific person, but I need your cooperation and I need to tell you what it is I'm planning..."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:09 am

Sesshomaru looked at the man. He rose, as he said he was the Captain Commander. Sesshomaru looked, before somewhat bowing. "I apologize then. I did not know one so important would come here today." He listened to Aki's explanation. He touched the Gigai, looking it up and over. He even sniffed it. "For all intent and purposes, I can see that it would pass. However, I would need more time to pass a complete analysis on it." He listened as Aki explained that he needed his cooperation.

"You will have it. However, I do have question for you. We need more supplies. Is there anyway to get some more? There seems to be a rise in our people getting hurt. if there is anything you can do, it would be appreciated." Whether Aki said yes or no, Sesshomaru continued. "Now, why is this so important? And who's body is this supposed to be?" Sesshomaru was curious, and rightfully so. He dealt in healing people. He never thought he would have to diagnose a fake death.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Aki waved off the apology. "I usually make an appointment, but the nature of this meeting prevented it." Aki gave a slight grin. He was also wearing a cowboy hat. He then mention about supplies. The man had read the reports. "Only way is to kiss some noble's ass and ask for a donation to hire people from the Rukongai to produce. Or to expand our own production. I'll see what we can manage from the treasury. Before I answer your other questions, we need to be someplace private. Office? And if possible, erect a barrier as well. Strongest one you can manage in a short amount of time." Despite being nobility when he was alive, Aki still didn't particularly like nobles.

Once they were inside, and a barrier made, Aki started by setting the body down and opening the bag to show Arisu. "This is the Soul King's daughter. We cannot afford to waste our resources searching for her and bring her back to him. I have some devices already being made to make this work, but my plan is to fake her death. A nice, giant ruse. Only you and Captain Tomoshibi know of this plan, Captain Kuro is far too loyal to Central 46 and the Soul King, he would probably tell. The gigai is made to be a cage of sorts, but in reality will replace her. I was once a lord's son, and can relate at least a little bit of why she ran away. And from what he told me of her, she can handle herself well enough. I need this gigai to pass as a real body, even by others in your squad. If the Soul King found out, it would only be you, Captain Kuro, and Captain Tomoshibi following orders. I'll pay the butcher's bill if this doesn't work. This is something that requires my personal interference."

He explained himself and the reason for it. They had too much on their plates, it was time to lessen some of it, since the last Captain-Commander didn't even flinch and the coming darkness that Aki could see brewing. Not even to take up preventative measures.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 am

Sesshomaru nodded at Aki's response for supplies. He then listened, as he said they needed to go to his office. "Of course. Follow me." He started towards it. When they got there, he asked Sesshomaru to put up a barrier. Sesshomaru raised his hand., in a calm gesture. "Do not worry. We will not be bothered. Whenever I train my people, they try not to see me afterwards. As for guests, I do not get any. You are a rare occurrence, Aki." He then listened to the proposed plan. He listened attentively, and waited till the end to finally ask a question.

"Just how much are we putting in, to capture her? This is.....drastic, if I may say so. However, I do understand. I was somewhat of nobility, when I was alive. Anyway, all you need is for this to pass as a dead body? As I said before, I will need time to fully register if this will work. Even then, I would have to...." Sesshomaru entered thought. "What would the story be, of her death? If what you say is true, and she was a capable individual, a Hollow, most likely, wouldn't have taken her down. The only one I can think of, would be a Vasto Lorde, but they are too spread out. Maybe a Sinner? It all depends on what you want." He looked back at the Commander, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:25 am

Aki answered in kind. "A little over half of our intelligence gathering capability. She's captain class, lower end, but still that level. We're already weak. And that 55% could be spent elsewhere. Some of which I will discuss in a captain's meeting after this ruse. Yes, for the most part. As I said, I have devices already being made. One would allow her to defend herself without being noticed in a set area, and the other is for me. To disguise my reiatsu as an arrancar's. My excuse to Captain Kuro was to lure her out. I don't plan on attacking her right away. I'd like to understand her, get her side of things. We can relate somewhat, but unless we talk to her personally, we'll never really know why she ran away from home. It will be difficult, but it's something worth trying. But we need to focus more on what the Espada are doing or what the hollow's central seat of power is doing. And then there are the rumors of the Humans forming a Coalition of sorts, and then there are the Vizards. Those areas are where we need our full information gathering capability at. Aizen changed the hollows a lot. Now they can coordinate. The Sinners, I'm not even sure if we can really keep track of them. We'll just have to keep watch on the Hell's Gate for now. Probably also discuss that issue in the meeting."

Aki answered all in one breath.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Sesshomaru listened quietly. "I see. Well then. I believe I can do this. Again, I have no idea if this will hold up to the Soul King, but I will do my best." Sesshomaru walked to a coat rack, and put his boa on, along with his Haori. As he approached the gigai, he noticed that Aki had left. Sesshomaru nodded, before picking up the gigai, and going to his personal hospital table. He laid it out, and started on making it fit to be a dead body.

Thread end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

First Meeting
Page 1 of 1