Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Character Creation Rules I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation Rules I_voting_barCharacter Creation Rules I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Character Creation Rules I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation Rules I_voting_barCharacter Creation Rules I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Character Creation Rules Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Character Creation Rules Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Character Creation Rules Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Character Creation Rules Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Character Creation Rules Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Character Creation Rules Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Character Creation Rules Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Character Creation Rules Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Character Creation Rules Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Character Creation Rules Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Character Creation Rules Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Character Creation Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Character Creation Rules Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Rules   Character Creation Rules EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:50 am

I. People like having many characters, and thats acceptable. While you'll be allowed to have as many Original Characters as you can keep up with, we have to place a limit on canon characters. It wouldn't be fair to let a few people control every character in bleach. Each player is allowed only 2 canons.

II. In order to possess a captain-level or higher character, you must be able to have a 2 minimum paragraph on your important posts, such as event posts and posts for your characters subplot. This isn't expected every time, however. If someone hasn't given you enough to work with in a post and you can't make the limit, it's understandable.

III. While your zanpakuto is mostly up to you, there are a few guildlines we've made. Your zanpakuto may be single element or dual element, but it cannot be more than that, at least not without some severe repercussions and limits. Also, if you have a dual element zanpakuto, the elements cannot oppose each other, as the zanpakuto wouldn't function right (so if you do this, keep this in mind, staff will also dictate on it and mention this). Also, there are a few abilities that won't be allowed because of extreme god modding potential.

V.There are power limits on each character to insure that you don't start off the character God-like. You must work for the powers, you can't receive them instantly unless the tier rule takes effect as it supercedes this one.

VI. Your characters history can be of anything. I don't care what site it's from or what part of real history it's from ( In regards to the site. just tell me which one it came from in a reference. Then I won't care cuz I won't get confused ). HOWEVER. I will not allow history's that would have had an impact on the ACTUAL history of either the real world OR bleach history. It cannot change what really happened. So you can't have a character that won the war against the confederacy or that was taught by Yoruichi ( as she never had students ) outside of THIS forums threads.

VII. Also, each person is allowed one Rogue charecter each. A rogue charecter is allowed to stay out of any organization. Other than that, each charecter MUST be in one of the organizations.

VIII. To continue, the maximum height for any character, at his or her base height is ten feet in height, and the maximum amount of weight a character can be is one ton, or 2,000 pounds.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Character Creation Rules
Page 1 of 1