Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
(Finished) Hydra (Event) I_vote_lcap(Finished) Hydra (Event) I_voting_bar(Finished) Hydra (Event) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
(Finished) Hydra (Event) I_vote_lcap(Finished) Hydra (Event) I_voting_bar(Finished) Hydra (Event) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
(Finished) Hydra (Event) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
(Finished) Hydra (Event) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
(Finished) Hydra (Event) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
(Finished) Hydra (Event) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
(Finished) Hydra (Event) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
(Finished) Hydra (Event) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
(Finished) Hydra (Event) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
(Finished) Hydra (Event) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
(Finished) Hydra (Event) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

(Finished) Hydra (Event) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

(Finished) Hydra (Event) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

(Finished) Hydra (Event)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

(Finished) Hydra (Event) Empty
PostSubject: (Finished) Hydra (Event)   (Finished) Hydra (Event) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Event Hollow Template

Basic Information

Name: Hydra
True Age: Three thousand six hundred and fifty nine. (3,659 yrs.)
Sex: Non-Gender

Personality: Perhaps it is Hydra's loyalty which makes itself blind to the truth at times, or perhaps Hydra simply does not care. Loyalty to one's ambitions is Hydra's binding principle in life and so far it had served the serpent well, gaining the trust of those around it and dispensing advice and wisdom to those in need. This monster, according to those who witness it, is a fine being duty bound to serve its lord and master to the death. Fear has no place in Hydra's mind when it comes to duty. There are no short cuts, no quick ways out of a situation it dislikes, rather this hollow will bare with whatever life throws at it and do what it is told. This faithful loyalty will always be at odd ends with the the morals Hydra possesses, however when it comes down to it, Hydra will follow the morals it has etched into its mind. The type of being who one can go to when they are devoured by society, or their own mistakes.

A vile taste will end up in Hydra's seven mouths if something terrible were to happen between itself and a friend or to anything it is duty bound to follow. Though neutrality is where Hydra stands, the slithering monster can not help but offer a figurative hand to those in need, and show mercy to those it thinks deserves it. Despite its loyalty to its friends, it holds many regrets in the past and seeks to repair the present for a better future. Hydra is haunted by its actions, its conscious oozes a sense of fatality and cares not if it were to die. The problem being, this hollow can not stand the sight of sadness and suffering, preferring to help the individuals instead of the masses at times.

However, despite Hydra's loyalty its mind is twisted from its rebirth as a hollow, and while it remembers its past, due to the power of Albatross, The serpent's mind is unstable to a point. Hydra's mind warped to the point i has two personalities one violent and dead to cries of mercy, and the other devoted to loyalty. Its hidden evil is its downfall and strength giving the beast a way to vent its problems across those who oppose its will.

Extra Personality:

Likes: Science, Art, Justifiable phenomena, Fighting, Learning, Growing, Enhancing itself, and exploration.
Fears: Eternal Death
Hollow Form: Ultimate Vasto Lorde

Character Appearance

Height: 55 ft.
Length: 70 ft.
Weight: 3,975 lbs.
Wing Span: 65 ft.
Humanoid Height: 13 ft.
Physical Traits: A dark sickening green, Hydra dwells in the ground and and lives for the moment. Its eyes are silent and carry no remorse for what it does, but the fabulous hazel colored iris can instill a sense of peace and trust in most everyone. It large size is that of a large building, and is covered in a scale skin, which shines brilliantly in the sun. All the while, Hydra's fangs are filled and strengthened, and ready to bite those unwilling to be friendly. It has no legs or arms or wings, and slithers on its belly. Hydra has seven heads and one tail. This Hydra has gills for breathing underwater as well on each of its head. Its tail is covered in spikes, which come to a fine tip for penetration. The scales glimmer in light due to them being well kept. Furthermore, fins are attached to each of the sides of the Hydra's necks, while these fins also go along the sides of Hydra's body to his tail. Hydra's teeth are nearly flawless, and a bright yellow, its blood when Hydra blood is purple. Each head has a mask, which all look identical, with a covering of the bone material all the way down its underbelly, which is also protected by scales. Its forked tongues come out as a deadly crimson colors. See powers for other appearances.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Being so enormous Hydra relies on its brute strength and weight in close combat scenarios, usually beign able to take down its enemies without having to rely on its powers. Utilizing the environment around it, the serpent will pick up trees, boulders, or whatever it can wrap its tail around. Possessing a large assortment of hollow powers, Hydra is one of the ultimate Vasto Lordes in existence , being able to use all of the hollow racial abilities to its advantage in combat. Tending to not think to long on prolonged battle strategies that become overly complicated Hydra uses many simple plans and ideas instead. Not really one to play with its food, Hydra fights to end the match as quick as possible most times.

Strengths: The serpent has extremely powerful physical strength being able to move its massive body weight continually, and it is rippling with muscle and power. Hydras being able to move and lift objects of great weight with ease. Hydra's durability is also very powerful, being above average in its own class of breed. Having large amounts of stamina and spiritual energy, Hydra's spiritual energy is on par with its brute strength. While having great spiritual energy control. Also, Hydra has great sensing abilities.

Weaknesses: Hydra's hollow regneration is pretty weak, it does heal its wounds over time but considering Hydra's size it takes a while to recover from large damages. While also, Hydra's speed is below average considering the beast's size and weight. Hydra's size can also be seen as a weakness at times as well.

Hollow Powers

Average Hollow Appearance: N/A
Boosts: None.
Average Hollow Abilities:

Racial Abilities:

Gillian Appearance: N/A
Gillian Abilities:

Ability One: (Soul)
- Upon achieving new found power, Hydra's soul has become more powerful, and due to this so has its body and very being. Having an actual physical presence Hydra also can change from a spiritual or physical body at will. In addition to this, the serpent's body is given several resistances due to its ascension to Ultimate Vasto Lorde Form. Having a forty percent damage resistance to all forms of harm that comes its way. While living in the Death Frontier the dimension's effects no longer harbor Hydra's power, just as the natural beasts that live in the dimension, so Hydra can use its full power in the dimension and not be effected by territory effects.

Furthermore, Hydra is immune to poisons, radiation-like effects, acids, bases, psychological attacks, and all similar abilities such as hollow acidic touch or viruses, bacteria, and the like. Hydra is immune to status effects. Its entire body is as strong as an above average hierro. However, Hydra also has zanpakuto hardened areas of its body such as the last twenty feet of its tail, the spikes which protrude from its body, and last fifteen feet of its head and neck. It is immune to effects of temperature and can move in all substances as if it where the same, meaning that Hydra could move in water as if it where air, though Hydra wouldn't be able to use this ability on a mountain for instance.

Adjuchas Appearance: N/A
Adjuchas Abilities:

Ability Two: (Soul)
- Among Hydra's reformed body powers, its racial abilities are compatible with every part of its body, meaning that Hydra can fire cero from any point on its body, and the like. For example, Hydra's acidic touch would also work with its saliva, blood, etc. This would also include racial abilities being able to meld together, such as a bala with the added ability of acidic touch. Among the other possibilities of racial ability merging there is also the addition of special properties added to these racial abilities. Energy based attacks, such as cero, bala, and gran rey have the unique power to bypass other energy based defenses. Meaning that a energy force field would be of no use against a bala fired by Hydra, but if the force field was made of a solid object such as rock the bala would not be able to pass through it without trying to break the barrier. All of Hydra's attacks and body work against phasing and similar abilities, so phasing would not protect someone from Hydra's cero or a tail whip for instance.

Now, on the subject of energy based defenses, such as Hierro, Hydra's hierro is very powerful, but the hierro's main advantage is its ability to absorb damage, energy and physical based. This simply means that damage that is inflicted upon Hydra is stored inside its body and can be released in its own attacks through its hierro. For instance, if an enemy punch Hydra, Hydra could attack its opponent with the strength of its attack plus the past punch; or, Hydra could use the energy being stored to add to its stamina and energy instead, though the absorbed energy cannot be used to heal. Vibrating and moving weapons and abilities do no extra damage on Hydra, they would strike Hydra as if they were not vibrating or similar ability. Hydra's mind is probably one of its most striking inner features allowing the monster to learn and memorize and an insane right, being able to grow its knowledge and experience after seeing something once, so if Hydra managed to read a book it would know everything from the book reading it only once. This also allows Hydra to learn from all the souls it devours, such as the soul's past knowledge, etc.

Vasto Lorde Appearance: N/A
Vasto Lorde Abilities:

Ability Three: (Soul)
- Hydra's Pesquisa is also more powerful for the hollow as its sensing abilities allows it to detect not only spiritual energy but sound, scent, power level, and actual physical presences and changes. Furthermore, Hydra's acidic touch effects more than a normal hollow's acidic touch. This means that the touch also effects the area around Hydra such as the ground, scorching the area and causing it to heat up. The temperature on the thigns which Hydra touches becomes hot enough to cause burns on those who touch it. For example, If Hydra touched a boulder and someone touched the boulder next they would have burns over their uncovered skin, but the burns would not be as bad as if Hydra directly touched someone.

Hydra's senses are greatly increased giving Hydra specialized sight, sense of smell, touch, taste, and hearing. Hydra is able to disable parts of its senses and block out specific things that it experiences, whether it is one certain scent or a sound, or just becoming numb. Also, Hydra's senses work in a large radius around its body to about two miles in radius. Furthermore, the serpent can see in all forms of sight, including all color spectrums, night vision, heat vision, and so on and so forth. Also, Hydra's hearing and sound based sensing can also use all forms of sound based sensory such as ultrasound, sonar, and the like. Hydra can pick out all things in its sensory area with ease and choose to hone in on them or ignore them. Hydra's senses cannot be disturbed, disabled, or destroyed.

Ultimate Vasto Lorde Appearance: See Character Appearance.
Boosts: Times Four Point Five In: Strength, Speed, Stamina, Spiritual Energy Amount, Spiritual Energy Control, Sensing, and Durability.
Ultimate Vasto Lorde Abilities:

Ability Four: (Soul)
- Hydra's High-Speed Regeneration is not as effective given its sheer size and weight however it is very powerful given enough time, being able to revive Hydra from death outside of combat. Meaning that Hydra has a form of immortality and rebirth, though it cannot heal large wounds such as a lost head during combat, minor damages can be healed during combat though. Also, Hydra has a body manipulation ability of sorts where it can change its appearance into three different forms a humanoid form, a serpent form, and a legged Hydra form. Hydra is able to change its body at will into these several forms, while also adding the addition of wings. These changes are all stored inside Hydra's body so the legs are not always present, nor the wings. The wings can be used in any form.

Winged Form:

Serpent Form:

Legged Form:

Humanoid Form:

Hydra has a special final move that lasts for five posts and instantly gives fatigue to the serpent once the time limit is up. This ability grants Hydra a more powerful boost giving it a temporary times five in all of its fields that its normal boost grants. During this ability Hydra can unleash a powerful explosion that instantly kills itself for that thread, the power of the explosion equivalent to seven gran rey cero. However, by using this explosion the ability is cut off early as Hydra is obviously no longer alive. Though, Hydra could use the same amount of power and unleash seven gran rey cero at once if it decided to with the same added effect, however it would not kill itself in the process, but would be in fatigue instantly.

Back Drop

Background: Brought together by the monstrosities that were hollows, Hydra was birthed into the world of Hueco Mundo from the violence and hatred of those around it. Possessing a memory of all those which make up its being, Hydra being the perfect example of hollow evolution of power. The monster having advanced through the stages one by one. Spending years as a basic hollow, Hydra learned the ropes of the Espada hierarchy as a low level minion for the Exequias division. Training and advancing itself under the leadership of Albatross, the former Exequias leader, Hydra began to grow in strength achieving Gillian status and soon after Adjuchas class.

The serpent's power gradually increased as it soon became more powerful, its lumbering body soon rising above the buildings in the Espada fortress. As time past gradually, the hollow increased its intellect, studying the arts and sciences it could wrap its insidious tail around. While collecting knowledge from the souls it devoured, the technique learned from its former leader before its demise in Karakura city. Spending most of its time in the hollow plane of existence Hydra until finally obtaining the power of a Vasto Lorde through fighting its fellow hollow.

Having gained such power the hollow took a trip to the human plane, only to devour human souls for a change of pace. This is where the serpent met Kronsire the Dark Knight who was inevitably slewed by the sheer power of Hydra. Continuing its rampage across the desert, Hydra soon met its own demise by the orb known as Epoch Era. The small hollow defeating Hydra through intelligence alone, but when Epoch went to devour the form that was Hydra it was taken over. The hell spawn known as Albatross was born.

From there on out, Albatross lived its new life, but as all scientific mines act, Alba wanted to experiment and learn. Releasing Hydra from its body, Albatross fought the hollow in submission, but as Hydra was defeated it was also killed in the experiment performed by Albatross that followed. Hydra then awoke in a new dimension, even more powerful than it ever was. Living in the world known as Grenztod, or Death Frontier.

Side Notes: Hydra is a specialty character unique to Grenztod, Hydra does not leave this dimension and is insanely powerful, meant to be a raid boss of sorts. Hydra is to be tiered as a powerful 1-1.
-Hydra is not effected by dimension effects by the Death Frontier.
-Hydra has omni-linguism, being able to communicate in all shapes and forms.
-Hydra's energy is a deep blend of purple and dark green color.
-Lastly, Hydra is able to rally the monsters in Grenztod as it is the undisputed strongest monster there.
RP Sample: N/A

Last edited by Orange on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:20 am; edited 55 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Hydra (Event)   (Finished) Hydra (Event) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Approved. 2-3, unless the second decides differently.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Hydra (Event)   (Finished) Hydra (Event) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Acidic Touch - You know that weapons can't be involved in this ability...

Other than that, 2nd
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Hydra (Event)   (Finished) Hydra (Event) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:54 am

This is Hydra's new application, his old application has been pitched and revamped completely, be sure to check side notes.

Currently: Finished
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Hydra (Event)   (Finished) Hydra (Event) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:50 pm

Approved. 1-1
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Hydra (Event)   (Finished) Hydra (Event) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:03 pm

seconded.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Finished) Hydra (Event)   (Finished) Hydra (Event) Empty

Back to top Go down

(Finished) Hydra (Event)
Page 1 of 1