Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking I_vote_lcapEquipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking I_voting_barEquipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking I_vote_lcapEquipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking I_voting_barEquipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking Empty
PostSubject: Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking   Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:04 am

Item name: Media's Franchise

Description: A one cubic foot in volume cube that is inside Media, the cube allows Media to do the below things.

Effect: This equipment allows Media to communicate with other's through connecting with their soul wavelength, communication can be blocked if the person(s) other than Media do not want to listen to Media. Media would not receive and information besides what is communicated to itself, from the person(s), so Media would not be able to dive into other's memories, and so on. However, Media is able to determine the race, and power level of someone if it uses this equipment. Media must be within fifty yards of the people it is communicating with in order for the equipment to work. Media is able to communicate with several people at once, if need be. In order to respond to one another, all the person Media is communicating to is think what they want to say.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: one, but Media can make another if it is broken or damaged, only Media has access to this equipment.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking   Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:10 am

i dont see an issue, approved
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/

Equipment i forgot to add in the batch, By Orange (Not Event) Finished ready for checking
Page 1 of 1