Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
For Members to view, possible new race I_vote_lcapFor Members to view, possible new race I_voting_barFor Members to view, possible new race I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
For Members to view, possible new race I_vote_lcapFor Members to view, possible new race I_voting_barFor Members to view, possible new race I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
For Members to view, possible new race Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
For Members to view, possible new race Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
For Members to view, possible new race Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
For Members to view, possible new race Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
For Members to view, possible new race Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
For Members to view, possible new race Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
For Members to view, possible new race Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
For Members to view, possible new race Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
For Members to view, possible new race Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

For Members to view, possible new race Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

For Members to view, possible new race Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

For Members to view, possible new race

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

For Members to view, possible new race Empty
PostSubject: For Members to view, possible new race   For Members to view, possible new race EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Exiled Deity

Quick Summery:Exiled Deities are gods from many different religions reincarnated. The Soul King banished them from the Soul Society, sealed away their powers, and erased their memories. They were sent to earth. This race has different bonus's and a whole posting limit section that will be explained farther down.

WHY!?: Well there are a lot of mythologies, I think it would be fun to have in God races, those who oppose Soul King for taking them down the pegs. It would give cool characters to join.

Requirements: The characters must be based around a real mythological God, I say mythological cause I don't want people creating a God from lets say Christianity or Hinduism. Some people can get VERY touchy about that and would cause a lot of issues. The God must have in their past them being banished, powers sealed, and memory erased. They can be any real age, and can have any Name. However at some post limit they get memory back, there for they have to acknowledge the name at some point. They don't have to change it however.

Memory: This is an idea I would like to have input, we could do the get all memory back. But another alternative is Stage one they have beginning powers, but only human memory. After reaching a certain stage, they contain all the memory while in there. NO OMNISCIENTS.

Represented item: Most Gods if not all contain some sort of Item they are represented for. Poseidon and his Trident, etc. This is kinda like their Zanpakuto in terms of strong weapon that contains their soul. They can manifest it and manipulate its movement such as bringing it back to their hands whenever they want. It contains the lock to their sealed powers, they can use only stage one without it. The item itself does not include bonus abilities unless your stage requires you to use your item in some shape or form.

Full God Powers This move will cause the God to have his appearance before he was banished, to human scale size however that part can easily be negotiable, I just don’t want 30 mile high people walking around.

Template For Distribution

Exiled God Template

Basic Information

Name: [Your character's name]
God Incarnate: [ Who were they before all this. Must be a Real Mythological Figure]
True Age: [What is their real age?]
Sex: [Male or Female]
Personality: [Describe how your character acts and thinks in general. Be descriptive]
Fears: [What does your character fear most? Must have 3]

Character Appearance

Height: [How tall is your character]
Weight: [How much does your character weigh]
Physical Traits: [What do they look like? Face, skin color, etc. Pictures are acceptable.]
Clothing: [What does your character wear]
Accessories: [What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: [Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]
Strengths: [What are your characters strengths in combat?]
Weaknesses: [What are your characters weaknesses in combat?]

Abilities & Weapons

Represented Item: [This is an item you can bring into existence at will]

God power Stage One: [Their beginning for of the ability. The set at its weakest point(normally as simple as a spell. Instead of fire manipulation, you would have fire ball)]

God Power Stage Two: [a stronger version of previous abilities and maybe some add ons ]
Boosts:[i/]

[i]God Power Stage Three:
[Even more strong version]
Kidou/Hollow powers: [hollow powers and kidou do they know]

[i]Full God Power:
[Almost full power as before they were sealed, No Omnipotent powers]

Back Drop:

[i]Background:

Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Racial Abilities

Evasion of Detection: While not using their Represented item, they are considered undetectable, and to any form of assessment, they have average human power and feel completely human and normal. This is due to the Soul King trying extra hard to seal the powers of these Ex-Gods. They after years under the seal, the Gods found a way to loosen it to make the Represented item and use that as a temporary key to opening their powers more and more, therefor once the Represented item is out, they can be sensed, and have their powers looked. For you Jun, Raiden could not tell they're power level while they do not have their weapon out, since they would be normal human however they can use Stage one abilities with ease and it causes no spike in power level and sensing abilities, they are still human at this point. None of their other racial boost can be used unless in Stage Two.

Enhanced Mortality They can not die as easily as normally. They can take a shot to the heart and still have time to heal it and be all better. This does not make them immortal, they can live without a heart for many a posts length and have it healed. Their bodies are also thickened such as Heirro.

Different spiritual pressure: They contain a spiritual pressure that feels more divine then normal. It seems more pure than shinigami and arrancar and is said by some to feel the closest to Soul King as any other form of spiritual Pressure.

Racial Powers: their spiritual energy is so pure that the leakage causes minor burns. It normally encases slightly on the body and on the Represented Item. Just as well they can mimic Kidou and Arrancar/hollow spiritual energy moves. Such as cero. They are much harder moves to learn and can only be used in stage three.

Post Limits and Equivalents

25posts= Become Aware of First Stage

50 posts= Manifest Represented Item

100 posts= Stage Two

300posts= Stage Three

750 posts= Stage four

First stage= Sealed Zanpakuto (more similar to Kidou moves)
Second Stage=Shikai
Third Stage=Bankai
Fourth Stage=Toukai

I do not remember if I have anything to add. This is all I have for now.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: For Members to view, possible new race   For Members to view, possible new race EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:10 pm

that looks good to me but what about limiting them like sinniers they have tip certain teir first?
that way we wont have new
and what about Roman and Greek gods pertty much the same what will ya do there?
and what if they use a god none of have heard of? so and so forth there is alot left to do in that repect but the app itself seems fine to me
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: For Members to view, possible new race   For Members to view, possible new race EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Besides the fact that your statements contradict each other, which we have already gone over in the xat, the race in general seems like a generalist race stealingt he racial abilities from many others which made them unique. They can use kidou, cero, acidic touch, and already they have an ability that is similar to what makes a bounto useful. Though their spiritual energy is not completely hidden, they can hide in a group of people as a normal human, thus granting them an informal cloak which to hide from their enemies.

Furthermore, their enhanced mortality seems over the top. They can take fatal wounds which aren't really fatal. All they need is a healing ability and they can't be killed, unless you drive them to such tiredness they can't even speak. Stab their heart, they regenerate their heart, chop off their head, no worries they can just plop it back on, because they are immortal. If they can't use their limbs while decapitated? No problem, all you need is an ability to do so. Run out of blood? Make more! They have no fatal weakness like other races do. Kill a hollow it stays dead. Stab a sinner's heart? They die and return to hell. Chop off a shinigami's head? Dead.

These gods have too much lee way for healing abuse. All you need is a mediocre healing skill to survive almost any fatal attack. Unless you somehow disintegrate them completely, or their brain. But you wouldn't be allow to do that without the owner's permission anyways. Their skin, just plain skin is already as strong as a hierro, then add on top of that an ability to make even more durable skin, or use spiritual energy for an extra layer of protection. They stole most of the useful abilities from other races but none of the weaknesses of the other races.

All that is needed is some kind of healing and protective ability such as a shielding ability, regeneration and so on, and so forth. I also dislike that they have to be made after a mythological god, it takes away the entire concept of naming and creating you own custom character, and placing them in the world. Instead you'll have these knock-offs called "Thor" "Zeus" instead of "William Blank Blank" or "Catherine Blood Blank"

In addition, how would these gods be implemented into the site? How old are these gods? why has nobody seen them until now? Why do they have to be evil? Sinners are made evil for a reason, but why can a god not "forgive and forget" and if they have no memory they literally have forgotten. For the memory dilemma why would they only be able to attain their memories part of the time and not it being a once in a lifetime thing?

I have more, but for now this will do.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: For Members to view, possible new race   For Members to view, possible new race EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:18 pm

I'll break down per paragraph :3

well the Acidic touch isn't really on this app to begin with. In fact, I think there is a character on here that influenced that idea that happens to be neither hollow or arrancar. It was not meant to be a general class, hence why I put it up here to add some individuality. And I honestly don't think it would hurt to take out Kidou and Cero and replace it with a God's own form of spells

The enhance mortality could be done away with but I would like to replace it with a general regeneration capability. Gods are not meant to be OP but they were Gods at one point. Maybe add such in a later stage they gain accessibility for. I didn't think it was that large of an issue at first cause as you said, you need permission to kill them anyways. Its not like a character is gonna die if you don't want it to die. But your right about it being over the top, it takes away from the realism.

The whole god part was meant to begin with. Since it would add a story to all these mythologies we know about. However if you can get a vote that allows people to make their own “God” I would gladly add that in, however it would make the app more complex since you would need to add your “Gods” role in history, such as with all the other gods have, also it would be limiting to what you can do, some gods have similar powers, but their overall personality is different, I would rather not see carbon copies of Zeus if someone already has Zeus

With the explanation of why they are now being seen. Before I wasn't to much worried about that, just getting the hardcore biology of them all. However I was thinking that they were sealed centuries before, maybe when the “Religion” became a “Mythology” idk, but Gods can/can't die. What would happen is like any other human, their soul is sent back into the soul stream and takes the form of a new human such as all other souls or however that works. But with these souls, they carry the memories of Pre-Sealed and the sealed powers. After centuries of rebirth, the seal has been weakened to the point they can unlock for example, 4 out of 7 locks with their represented Item. And I dont think I ever stated it is REQUIRED to become evil. They can easily forgive and forget, its no issue to me and I could care less of their view. Go ahead and make a god that loves the soul king, if I stated they must be evil, I'm sorry for that, along with being sorry for the contradiction I hastily made.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: For Members to view, possible new race   For Members to view, possible new race EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Well I do not believe the application would have to be made overly complex if the idea of a custom made god was implemented, and that would be at your discretion and/or a vote, to decide that, but I digress. The application would only need a minor edit, if that, if it was a custom made god, so to speak, one would only have to put the history and influence in the history section of the application, and just have in parenthesis something like this: "If the character is not based off of a mythological god, please describe in suitable detail how it as influenced a person(s), and attained its rank as a god." Or something along those lines. Simply I think the over all concept would be nice, especially that of a new race, but there seems to be some chinks, at least to me, that should be fixed.

A new skill set for gods could prove somewhat difficult to pull off, but its not impossible (if you do go through with that I already have an idea(s) on that end.) A regeneration ability or something along those lines would be more suitable compared to this extreme mortality ability, and since they would have some other racial abilities and all that, the regeneration skill could be better than a hollow's or something along those lines. Either way, for the possibility of copies of the same mythological god, that shouldn't be too big of a problem as, knowing the older Greek mythology, they had a god for almost about anything, and if they had ever come up with a god for salt, they would need one for pepper. And the custom god idea could help with stop people from making carbon-copies of the same god, as well. As in the history they could state they were only a "minor god" or one from a different region of the world, etc. There are plenty to choose from just the older Greek end, but there are plenty of other older mythologies such as Egyptian, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: For Members to view, possible new race   For Members to view, possible new race EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:29 am

I heard the idea of a custom spell list for this possible new race, somethign similar to kidou but different. so here it is.

THIS IS AN EXACT COPY FROM SPELLS AND INFORMATION I MADE FOR THE SITE NOVUS GENERAL RP SO IT DOES NEED WORK

Custom Spell Template
Spoiler:

Overview of spells

Spells have been around for centuries, giving humans their power to thwart supernatural beings and in some cases other humans. Up until the current year, these spells have been used by the few skilled enough to handle the sheer power and might of these abilities. Now that the human race has progressed and evolved most humans have the opportunity to train and learn these spells. The Sinful and Angels have long been in command of their own set of powerful spells. Humans steal spells from these races for the ability to combat these supernatural beings. Spells require some sort of incantation, symbol, and consequence to be used.

Rules of spell use are below, to use certain levels of spells, one must be of appropriate tier.
On the scale, level one spells are the weakest, as level five spells are the strongest.

Tier 4 - Use of level one spells
Tier 3 - Use of level two spells
Tier 2 - Use of level three spells
Tier 1 - Use of level four spells
Tier 0 - Use of level five spells

Level one- Three may be used in one post, with a two post cool down for the spell(s) used.
Level two- Three may be used in one post, with a three post cool down for spell(s) used.
Level three- Three may be used in one post, with a four post cool down for the spell(s) used.
Level four- Two may be used in one post, and a five post cool down for the spell(s) used.
Level five- One may be used in one post, with a preparation post of two, and a seven post cool down for the used spell.

If different level spells are used together, such as a level one and a level four, only two different spells may be used if they are of different levels. The only exception to this rule is level five spells, if they are being used, they are the only spell that can be used at that time.

Furthermore, only so many spells can be known, it is impractical that someone could know every single spell in existence. Here is a general guideline for amount of spells allowed to be known. Of course, characters which specialize in spell usage will be allowed slightly more spells, and those who are not specialists would know less or none at all.

Tier 4 - Five spells may be known, only level one spells at this tier.
Tier 3 - Eight spells may be known, eight spells in total could be known, both level one and two.
Tier 2 - Thirteen spells may be known, from level one to level three spells.
Tier 1 - Sixteen spells may be known, from level one to level four spells.
Tier 0 - Twenty spells may be known, they may be a mixture of any level spells.

The above list is a general guideline for amount of spells allowed to be known, exceptions may or may not be made, it is up to the staff and owner's discretion while checking applications. However, if things are found to be abused, spells may be revoked from the abuser.

An example of judgement would be a character that has no special abilities besides being able to use spells from the list. That character may be allowed more than the stated restrictions. Also, if a character has many abilities and powers, they may be forced either to give up some of their powers and abilities, or have a lower spell amount.

There is no restriction of the amount of spells known, level wise. A character could know ten level four spells, and know none level two spells, for example.

Here is a list of symbols that must be used in certain types of spells.

Seven Pointed Star Symbol (Creation Spells)
Spoiler:
Danger Symbol (Forbidden Spells)
Spoiler:
Anchor Cross Symbol (Absorbing Spells)
Spoiler:
Symbol of Lime (Enhancement Spells)
Spoiler:
Blair Witch Symbol (Debuff Spells)
Spoiler:
Hexagram Symbol (Summoning Spells)
Spoiler:

Spell Types
These are the types of spells, types might be added or removed from this list.

Summoning- The spells which focus on summoning items, things, and people from one place to another. This includes other characters in the much higher levels of spells, and these can be used to summon armor, monsters, and many other things.
-Symbol
-Incantation

Creation- Probably the second most imaginative restricted spell set, these spells come in many shapes and forms from walls, swords, materials, and objects. These spells create things from raw material and shape it into new forms. Usually used to protect, these are also effective in offense.
-Symbol
-Incantation

Enhancement- Spells made for enhancing the users natural abilities and senses, they can also effect other things and people as well for the better. From being able to see in the dark or increasing your muscle mass, these spells were made for the battle field.
-Symbol

Debuffs- A grouping of spells who received their name for the changes that make to people and the environment for the worse. These spells tend to affect the five senses, among other things, they are temporary for the most part, while also being able to weaken other object such as the durability of steel.
-Incantation
-Symbol

Binding- Spells specifically created for the binding and trapping of opponents, these come in numerous shapes and forms such as partial bindings such as hand cuffs, or giant cages for an entire trap. These tend to be hard to pull off on an opponent.
-Incantation

Elemental- The average element spells which control the power of fire, water, earth, electricity and so on. They take many shapes and forms and probably the most widely known and used. From fire breathing to tidal waves, these are the most flexible of the spells.
-Incantation

Healing- What little there is to say on this group of spells, these are meant for individual healing of wounds and damage to physical objects. Some heal temporarily while others heal permanently until damaged once again.
-Incantation

Absorbing- These peculiar spells have the ability to give absorption like abilities and conditions to the user. For example, these spells may allow a certain object to soak up water at vast quantities, or receive physical blows, while taking in the raw energy of the attacks. They are useful in battle conditions but can cause adverse effects.
-Symbol

Forbidden- These are the most potent and powerful spells, only the strongest of the strong can wield these spells in battle. Furthermore, these particular types of spells have extreme consequences for use, so be wary. They are a mixture of types of spells with incredible power.
-Symbol
-Incantation
-Sacrifice

All spells are listed in a separate thread called "List of spells."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summoning-
Spoiler:
Enhancement-
Spoiler:

Binding-
Spoiler:

Elemental-

Spoiler:

Healing-

Spoiler:

Absorption-

Spoiler:

Creation-
Spoiler:

Debuff-
Spoiler:

Forbidden-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Members to view, possible new race   For Members to view, possible new race Empty

Back to top Go down

For Members to view, possible new race
Page 1 of 1