Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on I_vote_lcapKano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on I_voting_barKano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on I_vote_lcapKano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on I_voting_barKano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on Empty
PostSubject: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 pm

The sun was raised high in the afternoon here in Chicago, as a young man stood atop of the Willis Tower. Clouds could almost be touched at this height as the man took out a sigh. He was dressed in a black tank-top and black baggy jeans with white skate like shoes, VANS logo placed right on the out sticking tongues. On top of his sandy blonde hair, he wore a black Bean with the logo C.J.K. in reflective white brooded vertically down the left side. His piercing blue eyes gazed at the horizon. He was tired of being the weakest title holder in his own organization. “Shaker of Destiny...” he murmured under his breath. He didn’t feel so deserving of it. His face was plastered with a form of Sorrow as he let out another small sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Gorgeous. Mildly cloudy, but mostly sun. And a nice temperature. A wierd boy sitting on top of the Aquarium near the harber was wearing white tennis shoes, blue jean shorts with a thin, small chain creating a loop on his right side on the pants. On his left was a sword, held there by a belt. Shirt wise, he was wearing a purple tank top with an orange lightning bolt on the front. On his hands were fingerless, black gloves. Around his neck was a short, extremely light, bright cyan scarf. Raiden Arashi was munching happily on an apple, just watching people. He was bored. No hollows had shown up, and no one around was even close to his level or even had powers. Some could see spirits, but that's about all. Throwing his apple core to the trash can several yards away, he disappeared twice, reappearing at the top of a building with a diamond shaped roof, right at the tip. "I'm so BORED!" He yelled that last word. Out of all the frick'in times, no hollows appear.

And he's been to most of Chicago already. Except Willis Tower. Rai couldn't see it from where he was. He didn't know a whole lot about it, but it was worth checking it out for shits and giggles. Especially since he was bored. A few dozen shunpo later, he was finally there. But something peaked his interest. It was faint, but it was there. A fellow vizard. Rai gained a childish grin. "Woohoo!" He jumped, first checking the outside. He found him at the top. But the mismatch eyed boy quickly lost his grin once he saw him. Rai could "see" one's exact power level upon direct sight. Or even through a monitor.

But hope wasn't all lost. He could see it, literally. The man's power seemed like it didn't know whether to increase or not. Borderlined. Interesting. The dyed silver haired, five foot tall boy approached him from behind. "Hiya. Wassup?" Rai's voice sounded very much like a child, and looked like one with his hands behind his back and lean forward. Though the hollowfied right eye was weird and possibly killed the look.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:05 am

The Gentleman wasn't to bad at sensing energy's, he noticed the vizard from not to far away. However the man did play a bit surprised when his name was called out, not expecting him to be the one noticed. The young man looked at the child-like vizared, recognized him from the Kishimasuki. “Ho” he called out in a greeting. He could tell that this child was stronger, not so much by appearance but by facts of him being lowest rank of title holders, and this child he remembered received a Key from their Ex-Leader, so probably a key holder himself. The young man let a small sigh before shaking his head towards the cool windy breeze. Most people may be blown of this tower since it was located in the Windy City. “Nothing so much is up other than the sky” he smiled, it was his common answer. He was American, and as most Americans took that question, it was not meant as an opening to complain about your life. “by the way” he looked at the child. “Not sure if you noticed me at the last meeting.” the man held out his hand. “Kano Kressent, holder of the Title Shaker of Destiny” he had a genuine smile abroad his face.

His voice was quite gentle, not too deep, seemed perfect for his age, well appearance of age for he only looked 19. “And whats going on with you” he smiled, the tone was a curious question, not a snide remark. Kano noticed the different color hair, it wasn't the same as at the meeting, maybe he got bored, thoughts as that passed through Kano's head. He didn't judge, but he was a perceiver, he tried his best to notice most details.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:00 am

Rai kept his grin and responded. "I would call you a smartass, but it's better to be a smartass than a dumbass." He giggled and sat down next to him. The man started talking again. Rai tried to think back to that last meeting. He wasn't really paying much attention due to lack of sleep...and a concussion grenade from someone at the illegal fight club he was at also had something to do with it. "Pleasure to meetcha. Raiden Arashi, Storm of Destruction. Truthfully I don't remember that meeting much...a late night and a concussion grenade didn't do me well." Rai chuckled a tad. The man was very calming. Which was nice in a way, but are often the boring ones.

"Just bored out of my mind. No hollows. No one strong enough to put up a challenge. Willis Tower is the only place I haven't visited. But you're interesting. You're of the lower captain class in terms of power...but your power seems to not know what to do...increase or stay the same. It's...interesting and confusing. Unique." And Rai hated being bland and boring. Seeing the guy's expression, Rai explained further. "Upon eyesight, I can tell one's exact power, even if they're hiding it completely. Be it person to person or on a monitor." His tone of voice through it all stayed childish, but seemed to have a more mature undertone. He wondered what the guy will do or say next. If nothing else, he may just ask for a sparring session, just to give Kano's power that extra push to increase it. After all, he was always up for a good fight. And helping someone get to his level for a good fight would suit him perfectly well.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Kano just smiled and shook his head slightly at the remark. He listened to the child, was a tad envious at the power he has, and then came the remark about power. Kano let out a happy yet loud laugh. “How would that help you in a real battle” he smiled. “power level, energy level, all those things don't matter on a battlefield, you may think it would give you an upper hand, but how does it really give you any advantage.” he smiled. The remark about his odd energy hardly phased him. “only way to truly find out what a person can do, you need to actually take them on one by one” was his response. He stood up and with that a large gust came at him, at first it was a small surprise, but Kano let the wind take him off of the tower, at these heights, it wouldn’t be hard to be blown away if you let it. He landed harmlessly on the ground below the tower and stared up at the roof. He meant for that final remark to be sort of a challenge, he was bored, seemed the kid was too, and he wanted to see what the kid could do, the right way.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Rai shrugged at the remark, and watched. He was more interesting than what his calm voice typified him. Rai cursed his own stereotyping the man. He got up and went to the edge, eyeing the man that was on the ground. "Power is typically an indication of what one can do. And who says of people are the only things my eyesight allows me to see their strength? Knowing an energy attack's power before it hits is actually quite useful. Don't underestimate my eyesight..." Rai drew his sword and got into his typical stance; sword at a forty five degree angle at his right hip, both hands on sword. A feral grin replaced his childish one. "But I do agree that it doesn't tell the whole story!"

Rai allowed himself to drop, maintaining his stance. Twenty yards above Kano, Rai used three shunpo in succession, separated with a single strike. The first brought him face to face, a simple speed slice to the left arm. The second shifted him more to the left, with a cross body shot with the blade. The last would bring him behind Kano, facing him in the same stance that he started with. The boy was expecting dodges and half hearted counter attacks, which his shunpo would allow him to dodge. But a major movement at his first blow would stop him from persuing, content to watch and react.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Kano saw the child appear in front of him, he already saw it coming, a simple first move he noticed as the boy dropped with him. He punched his fist upward the ring set just right to block off the slice the ring not even scratched. Then the boy appeared to the side and farther back. This one will be interesting. He heard the foot steps land behind him from reappearing from the shunpou, as soon as he heard them he swung his elbow backwards and even if he missed he would continue the strike until he was facing Raiden. He pressed on forward, aiming a fist to the face, then to the gut, He sidestepped and swung his leg behind the child and pressed his elbow at the neck hoping to flip him if this all worked. In normal form sadly, Kano was practically defenseless, only that ring to block any oncoming attacks. He pressed his hands in a clamp and murmured something out of his breath. “Lykos, apodosi na choma” the ring glew into both hands the glow seemed to carry up his arms, creating two white chain male sleeves, and black gauntlets with spikes on the knuckles. He dashed forward now way faster than before. Shunpou'ed twice, once right in front, and took a single step before shunpouing again to the other side of Raiden in a swinging kick. He would avoid using his powers for some time, he wanted to see what this child could do.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:31 am

The ring? And it didn't even scratch! Paying more attention, it seemed to have power of it's own...but not like a human's source. Which could only mean one thing. Interesting. At the man's counterattack, Rai ducked and still aimed a chop to the back before putting distance. But it seemed Kano had no intention of letting that happen. He pressed forward, forcing Rai to side step and match ring for blade. Then Kano flipped him. Nice, but not good enough. The boy grabbed the arm with his right hand, leaving his sword in his left, and curled one foot over the arm and the other under, to hang on it. Then a slice just below the armpit, and Rai kicked off, backflipping and retained his stance. Kano seemed to have prayed, and his shikai was made known. In looks. "I hope you don't plan on using your abilities for awhile. I'm still up for some foreplay."

Kano did not disappoint. A shunpo once, step forward, but no move to attack, so Rai aimed another slice, aiming for the gut. Only to miss completely with another shunpo. The boy grinned. He spun around and punched the leg with his left hand, which held his sword, upwards. His strength wasn't anything to boast about, being only average. Then he did a diagonal, left to right slash, moving with it to appear behind his opponent. An almost cliche exchange. But that was over now. Rai doubled back with a horizontal swing to the spine, just above the pelvis, or if Kano turned around, to the gut again. Except that was an afterimage, and would do no damage and phase right through. Thanks to his shunpo.

The real Raiden was above and behind, aiming a slash to the right shoulder in a front flip, and then a slight spin chop to the side, with Rai turning to the right. Jumping back, he prepared for a counter assault.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:29 am

Kano held the leg against the punch, it would probably just leave a bruise, it seemed this boy wasn't as strong physically, the same with himself. As the blade attacks came, he simply pushed himself back. To his fortune he pushed harder ramming his shoulder at Rai. He would be pressed against the child vizards before the horizontal strike would form, if the vizard still tried it, the blade would probably come around and Kano would block in the front. Well that was what Kano thought until he phased through it as an after image and stopped himself from falling by back flipping into the air. Kano caught the site of the young vizard preforming a front flip as he was in a back flip, as the chop came at him, he adjusted his body and swung a right hook at the side of the blade attempting to knock it off course, along with pressing his foot upside down on the air and pushing down, grasping on the ground with his hand and using his hand to push himself backwards he launched himself in a flip, about 10 feet away now.

He then landed and ran as fast as he could at Rai, which was no slow speed. 4 feet before reaching however Kano tripped downwards. His nose 2 inches from the ground, speeding rapidly due to aerodynamics and he pulled himself as hard as he could along with spinning an open claw, Kano was pretty much moving shunpou speeds due to his own speed and closeness to the ground, it was a risky move, however the trip was made to look so natural Rai may be left off guard, His claw was open and spread as he twisted it aiming it like a drill at the vizards gut, he knew the vizard should be able to do something to not die, if the vizared dodged, Kano would stop pulling himself up and let himself hit the ground, however his hand would grasp the dirt and preform a hand stand into the air and shoot himself high into the sky. He then pushed off he air again towards Raiden aiming for a strong knee to the face, then he would launch back and shoot back down off the air each time either preforming a punch or a kick at Raiden, if a grapple was made, Kano would then shunpou as soon as he noticed the hand try to grab. At the 3rd round, instead of jumping back up, Kano grappled on the ground and swung himself around kinda like a break dancer on his back with his legs spread out ready to kick Raiden in the chest and use that to push off. This whole time the man was moving at high speeds, he was weak with strength, but the speed would add more force behind his blows. And due to pride, Kano would not use his abilities until Raiden dawned his mask or went into Shikai.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:24 pm

What an athlete! Rai's feral grin widened. He was certainly enjoying this match. The man's weapon clashed with Rai's blade, knocking it off course. This was interesting. As soon as Rai landed, he spun to catch Kano finish setting himself back up. And then he charged. But as soon as Kano tripped, Rai started backing up. However, apparently, it was on purpose considering what happened next. Like a drill, the clawed hand went after his gut in a spin. Rai matched blade to claw, but it caught him so off guard that the tips still scratched his skin, almost making a circular trail of red. It also knocked him back. First blood went to Kano.

Then the blonde did a handstand and swung his feet. Rai ducked low and aimed a swing to the neck, unleashing his defensive shikai form in the process. "Shock: Shougeki S!" His katana transformed into a rapier sword with a cone shaped, blue aura around the blade. If Kano pushed up, Rai would swing at the knee caps or stab up, depending on what he did: just go straight up or flipped back on the ground respectively. Then he would shunpo back. "Come." Now time to see what Kano's shikai abilities were like...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:16 pm

The blade came within inches of his neck. NOW! his mind shouted. And the oddest thing happened. A small pillar, about 3 inches in diameter made of hardened earth shoot up at an odd curve as Kano pushed up, he could tell pushing up normally would cause more of a hassle, he created the pillar using his shikai powers to create an obstruction for Raiden to get around as he pushed up and backwards hard and fast. Now he would use the full perks of going into shikai. Thinks now will get interesting.

Kano took awhile to observe the blue aura that excreted from the blade. He had no idea what it would accomplish, but it cant be hidden forever. He tapped his foot oh so gently on the ground and dust busted up in a could around them the dust merely lingered, causing no control on Kano's part, however he could sense any movement within this could, or on the ground as well.

“pretty interesting shikai you got there” he smiled “now you will see why I'm the Shaker” he ran forward, his first step causing a minor quake in the earth, then he boosted forward and rose his knee up against the child. However he didn't end there. Behind him a dull tipped pillar shot up against Raiden's back. If dodged the pillar would soften and do no harm to Kano.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:56 am

When the piller of earth helped out his opponent, Rai didn't even bother following through with his attack after the neck one. And just backed off as stated. Earth manipulation? If that was the case, midair would be his friend, giving him ample warning for any of the man's earth attacks. But for now, he waited. A cloud of dust showed up, making it harder to see, but probably easier for Kano. No matter. After he spoke, Rai openly laughed as the ground started to shake. "This is only half of my shikai! You'll see the rest later, Shaker of Destiny. And learn the reason I'm the Storm of Destruction!"

He saw the shadow, but didn't make any move to block or dodge. Instead, he used one of his defensive form's abilities. Lightning consumed his body, decreasing his increased speed by a tenth, but also gave him greator protection, like a tough heirro where physical attacks without some sort of protection might feel it on them too. And it also lessened the power of attacks by up to sixty percent. His Hekireki Koutetsu. The knee hit his chin, and the dull point also got its target, in the middle of his back. But that just propelled him back forward. Rai swung with the sword, aiming at the shoulder. He also aimed a kick to the ribs, then did a backflip with a kick aiming at Kano's own chin. The boy jumped up and away. He didn't know how big the cloud was, but he figured he should at least stay in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Kano was a bit surprised how he took the attacks, as the blades came out, Kano shunpou'ed around to the side dodging the string of sharp ended attacks. As the kick came straight out at him however, Kano dug his feet and crossed his arms blocking off the kick, the sleeves and gauntlets block most of the damage. Then he noticed the kick towards his face. He saw how Raiden took it with ease. “my turn” he quickly muttered. He held out his chin, no protection added and took the brunt of the hit and held his position as hard as he could. God the pain hurt, but he held it from his face, not a single tear shed or murmur of pain, however he was left in the same braced position when the child left to the airs. He wiped under his chin and noticed Raiden staying out of the sand area, it was a bit funny thinking he was limited to the ground.

Kano dashed up, however during his dash he disappeared as if he used shunpou. In shikai, his speeds was pretty close to shunpou like speeds, however not quite there, he reappeared 4 feet with a trail of sand from his toes to the cloud trailing. He swung out his leg in a kick and the sand solidified almost to earth and struck out like a long sharp whip at Raiden. At the same time, pebble for in Kano's hand from the sand around him and he shoots them out at high speeds, his spiritual pressure lingered in the sand making it seem like he could be in the sand still when he shunpou'ed around in the sand, afterimages were left in the sand, then his last shunpou was right in front of Raiden with a straight forward boxing punch to the face, the steel spikes retracted.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:10 pm

It seemed Kano took some of the hits, but was far from out. Kano emerged from the cloud just as Raiden exited it, doing a kick that was woefully out of range, but had an earth whip attached to it for a medium ranged attack. Rai shunpo'd away from it, only to get hit in the shoulder by an small earth blast that distorted his lightning armor and slightly turning him. Kano was then in front of him, attempting to punch him in the face. Raiden ducked and swiped at the gut with the sword. He also attempted to keep up to do three stabs and a swipe at the head. He wasn't ready to use his offensive shikai yet. Free control of earth is what he had so far, but he needed to make sure, and it was far too early to tell just yet. Rai then faded away with another shunpo, farther up and away. "How far can you bring your earth up? Come on! Show me what you got!"
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:44 am

Kano shifted his weight and ended up flipping over the slash at the gut along with holding his palms out blocking the stabs, he ducked back but the swipe at the head made a shallow cut in his forehead, not enough to scar, but still like a paper cut. It annoyed Kano that Raiden was holding back. A huge boulder flung up and caught the gentleman under his feet as he chased after Raiden. He pushed off the boulder using shunpou, the combined velocities would push him ahead, the boulder still flying behind. This kid probably though Kano was limited to land, his range was about a mile, and he could easily bring earth with him.

The earth boulder bursted into dust, sand, and pebbles floating around them, Kano held them into the area using his ability, it seems he would have to force Raiden to go all out. He pushed off hard downward on Raiden and aimed a strong frontal punch the earth would clump behind him making a solid surface Raiden would smack on.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:37 am

Kano continued to persue him. His lightning armor would be shedding soon. The man leapt from a boulder that was brought up. But the boulder bursted into dust, sand, and pebbles, floating around them. Then he came. Just as his lightning armor deactivated. Rai then used a different ability. "Sekisho!" A lightning wall stopped the punch, but still forced Rai back due to its speed adding to the force. His back slammed into a rock that was created or pulled. A feral grin worked it's way onto Rai's face. "Time to really enjoy this. Shock: Shougeki C!" His sword transformed into a ten foot long scythe with a huge five foot long blade. On the opposite end of it, there were three thick rings, acting as a counter balance. It also had a thin, blue aura around the entire thing.

Immediately, two dozen lightning bolts shot out all over the massive weapon. They would act like a Hado 4. Rai also charged in, using the massive weapon's range to his advantage, and swung horizontally. Next came the other end, a jab, Rai adjusting his position via shunpo, appearing behind Kano before the attack. Then a crushing downward blow with the scythe blade. His own boosts changed, from durability being tripled to strength being tripled. But his own boosted speed remains the same.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:26 am

“Now that’s more like it” Kano smiled, He saw the lightning, so it was electric based. 6 shocks struck at his gauntlets, making his body tickle with the lighting, it hurt a lot. However as the rest came in, a metal bar extending from the nearby Willis tower shot out redirecting them like a lightning rod. The bar was lit with the newly absorbed static, making it hotter. Kano now revealed his manipulation didn't just end at Earth. He let out a small “heh” steel encased the soles of his shoes, He pushed back dodging the horizontal swing in a double back flip, using his outward jab as a staple point for the second flip. Then stuck his feet out against the downward force of the blade.

The steel was hardened but still dented cuts into his feet, they weren't so deep as they were uncomfortable. The force sent Kano straight downward. Which was pretty much part of his small plan. He was sent to the ground, pushing himself to go faster he smashed into the softened ground, The ground encased him and his spiritual energy flung around the ground making it hard to detect were he would be. Suddenly 4 earth drills shot out of the earth up towards Raiden's location that Kano remembered. Sand bursted up making it easier for Kano to predict locations.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Metal too?! Guy was also holding back too. His abilities are almost too flexible though. Kano backflipped over both his horizontal swing and jab, going over him as well on the second backflip. The force of his swing though, sent Kano downward. Then the man buried himself in the earth. "OI! Get back up here!" Rai screamed at the man. Then four drills came up at him. Rai "tsked" as lightning gathered at his scythe blade. "Ikazuchi!" With a swing, he fired a lightning blast that easily compared to Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho. They destroyed the drills and crashed down where Kano was at. Weather or not he hit, he didn't know. He couldn't even guess where the man was. Hell, he didn't even know how to respond besides mass destruction.

Growling his frustration, he fired salvos of 24 lightning bolts at the ground until Kano showed himself. "Shottogan!" There were four second intervals between each salvo.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Another ranged of spikes were shot up during the destruction of the last four. Kano bursted out of one of the spikes half way, unless Rai saw him he would go unnoticed do to the fact his spiritual pressure lingered in the ground were lighting bolt after lightning bolt struck. Kano shunpou'ed in a rush and aimed a punch to the side of Raiden's face. This man was stronger, Kano needed tricks to survive. He kept the forward motion and behind Kano the remnants of the drill he bursted out of followed smacking against Raiden. The 3 other drills would still be on course. Kano's feet pressed against the building and he dashed back in a zig zag pattern before shunpou'ing to the other side of Raiden with another sweep kick. “ You ain't seen nothing yet' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Raiden didn't see the punch coming until it was too late. The five foot tall vizard spun four times before stopping and righting himself. He started to twirl his massive weapon like it was nothing, knocking away the remnants. The boy charged, darting around the earth drills, then firing another two dozen lightning bolts at them as he passed. Kano also charged, though in a zigzag pattern. So did Rai. Then the man disappeared to a different part of him. The boy spun, matching kick for kick. "Neither have you!" His eyes suddenly looked electrofied. Then a storm of lightning exploded outward from him, forming a box thirty yards around them. It would do minimum damage to Kano if it hit. But the kicker was the box itself. Someone trying to force their way in or out will be shocked while doing so, but not if they're just touching it. What's more, any attack going in or out also loses half of its speed. Rai just stayed in there, the walls semi-transparent, watching Kano. Its true abilities would only be useful if the man was inside it as well.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 pm

Kano shot his rocks forward, blocking the bolts of lighting before he was encased in the electrical cube. He went to far and ran into the front, lightning crackling through his body. “ugh” he muttered and backed off, he looked around and saw how he was trapped. “like a rat in a maze eh” he smiled, his eyes filled with enjoyment. He closed them but not letting his guard down, he began thinking of a way out of the cube, and avoiding use of Bankai or his Vizard mask if possible, he wanted to save that for later.

He opened his eyes and decided on an insane idea. Kano dropped himself so his feet sizzled gently against the lightning, as if he was testing the temperature, “Sorry for using this to soon Rai” he smiled as black and white energy quickly engulfed his face creating a mask that looked similar to a knights helmet of pure white. Hollow energy at extreme rate gushed from his body stronger than his own above average spiritual energy. Kano used shunpou however once he hit the wall he was kicked out of shunpou making progress through the burning lightning, his head was already through before he was slowed to a walking against the wind pace, his burn wounds healing quickly from his masks regeneration, but it still hurt like a bitch when he finally passed through and let out a quick sigh as he dashed around Raiden closer to the building. He then began to dash downward. He was a bit slower after wasting stamina rushing through the barrier, not something he would repeat, his shirt was half burned off and his pants were black from the heat. His arms got the worse of it with his gauntlets conducting the electricity around his forearms and chain mail.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Rai grinned as the man spoke his words. "Not really a maze. And not really trapped. If you're gonna use your mask, please do. It's time for you to step it up a...OI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! COME BACK HERE!" Rai gawked at Kano as he summoned his mask and decided to LEAVE. The guy struggled through the wall and hid behind the building, but not before getting of a lifetime. He couldn't believe the guy just did that. Anger bubbled up inside of him as he deactivated his ability. His own mask came on without him clawing his face. Black energy formed on his face, the significant features being that it was dark blue, black, white, and the spines curving back on bands were red.

With the "devil's horns" hand sign, a blue grey cero charged between the fingers, then fired. In merely two seconds. His cero was double the normal strength. Raiden split the building in half with two shots, hopefully crashing it down on top of Kano. Any remaining citizenry would be running away by now. "You jerk! You made me waste a perfectly good move then! It's not like it would have lasted forever!" He fired another cero, and then an Ikazuchi right afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Kano grinned from behind his mask as he twisted his body dodging the 2 ceros by a hair’s length. The he shunpou’ed around the second blast however he was not expecting the Ikazuchi which hit him dead on his chest sending him flinging into the crumbling building. His shirt turned to dust from the electricity and a black bloody mark sprawled across his chest. “Ugn...” Kano moaned as he got up and shook his head. Now he was angry as well.

His hands became full of energy as if to shoot out two bala, one pure black and the other one pure white. “Phlόga mpάla” He murmured as he punched his fists together. The energy’s perfect sphere deformed into almost a flame like appearance, black with white tinged at the top. Kano dashed out shunpou’ing side to side and appeared right in front of the child with a jab aimed at the gut. The jab would feel almost as if he was hit by the punch and a bala at the same time. However it did not end there, if the jab was successful, he would turn it into a machine gun combo punch, each one containing the same power as the last. If the first one didn’t land, he would keep the punch going and release a cero right from his fist.

He lifted his leg and send out a round house kick aimed at Raiden’s chest and blasted on of his Phlόga mpάla out of his foot. If he launched the last one he would have none left. All the cero shot would have a spiral like appearance, adding in piercing damage to Rai if they hit. He kept up his onslaught still, appearing behind him in a fury of shunpou to try to get him off the trail and launched his fist right to the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Rai knocked the odd combined bala thing away with his huge weapon. Then the boy flipped over the man, already twisting to aim the rings on the opposite end of the scythe into the guy's ribs. And would keep it going despite the incoming blow. Raiden backed off, steaming from the cero hit, but blood running down his side. "Higher penetration?" Rai whispered to himself. Kano kept coming. Not good. No choice now. Black lightning started circulating around him and quickly formed a cirulating sphere of energy that would damage and stop physical attacks and energy.

Rai turned to face him. "Very nice. I really didn't want to use this yet, considering it's my most powerful ability. I think it's time we step it up again." He fired his Kurigari Arashi at the man, seven strong bolts of black lightning that would destroy buildings completely if dodged. At the same time, a third of his mask shattered. "Bankai!"

A literal storm encircled him. When it disappeared, it showed Rai without his mask, as he didn't like combining the two, and had armor chunks on his forearms (a gauntlet), shoulder pieces with a spike coming out of them, and armor pieces on his shins. From his shikai varients, his speed and strength doubled, but his durability tripled. This also gave him access to all of his abilities, and with greator strength. "You too. I can wait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on   Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on Empty

Back to top Go down

Kano vs Jun, Kano vs Raiden xD the fight is on
Page 1 of 1