Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) I_vote_lcapCreak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) I_voting_barCreak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) I_vote_lcapCreak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) I_voting_barCreak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:18 pm

A silent fog moved over one of the numerous districts of the Rukongai. A mist unlike those which pass over in the human world, a creeping silver cloud. Though as the enormous cloud crept over the streets, the lamp lights became suffocated, and blurred in the silver. The night had come over the area, visibility already being lower than usual, now as the lights went out one by one, it became dark. Those who laid sleeping in their homes, unaware that their structures of security soon began to wear and burn. The mist damaging all that it touches as an above average hollow's acidic touch. Soon, the homes on the outskirts became overwhelmed, as a silent specter shifted inside the fog with monstrous efficiency. The silent dreamers of the district becoming eternal drifters in their minds. No blood bathed bodies existed, just a burnt corpse for but a second, as the spiritual beings dissolved back into the cycle of rebirth, with only but a hole in their heads. Women, children, men, none were safe.

H the Sin of Sloth, stood in the middle of the village, the place desolate of life, for the night went uneventful, the fog having receded from the daylight. The inhuman skeleton standing in the light, as its silver body shined brilliantly. Most of its body hidden by its ragged cloak and hood. Only the ends of its limbs and front of its face visible to strangers. The town was dead, and H felt no care for it, though it did find the village rather dull. The sinner having no one to manipulate for fun no longer. The skeleton's spiritual energy well suppressed, though not undetectable, it walked house to house in the breaking light.

Making not a sound, the demented soul rattled its bones, shaking the weariness of hiding in such a small area of Soul Society. Watching its fingers through its eyeless sockets, H sighed, bored. Sitting upon an old chair, which squeaked from age, it started to burn, the timbers being destroyed by the skeleton's bones which harm all it touches as its silver fog. Taking a look out a window it sighed again, as the scorched town looked like it had been dead for decades, not a mere few hours.

Taking its leave of the inside, H wandered the town the entire day, looking to see if it had forgotten anything, wishing something would happen. The night came on, as the light of day vanished in the darkening sky. The sinner of sloth, rattling its bones in the wind in an eerie sound which sounded through the entire town of burnt buildings, and nonexistent people.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:00 pm

King Kazma had been asked to investigate the rukongai district a little more than 2 hours ago, after the Gotei 13 had received word of an attack of some sort being carried out. Kazma was smiling, smiling that there is now someone here in the Soul Society worth fighting. He wasn't wearing a Soul Reaper Hakama or anything, but he was wearing his human clothes. The red vest and the black-blue jeans that were held up by his Oz Belt.

After a couple minutes after being asked to look into the town, Kazma found himelf in a foggy section of the Rukon district. He knew there was a town here, but he was actually sad at this point. He smelt the blood of hundreds here, hundreds that were slain not more than a day ago. He tried smelling out who killed them, but he smelt almost nothing (skeletons don't have that much scent). That was when he saw a shadowy figure in the fog. It had exited a burnt house and had a very ominous silhoutte. Kazma got out his zanpakuto, knowing that this being had to be the source of destruction, becase he couldn't smell any living scent on it.

Powered by a shunpo, Kazma tries to land a roundhouse kick on the creature's back. If Kazma misses, he will throw his zanpakuto at the being around the being's neck area. If Kazma hits the creature, he would swing his arm and clothesline the being into one of the destroyed buildings. After the attack, Kazma shunpos away and stands in a fighting stance, ready to kill this monster... Awaiting to see the true face of this killer.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:01 pm

As H walked out of a desolate abode, wrecked by scorch marks and withering foundations, the sinner of sloth was aware of a shinigami's spiritual energy in the area. Glad that the small massacre had brought some attention to this outskirt district. Though, as H rattled its bones lazily in the light, the skeleton decided to take action to the presence of spiritual energy. Planning to act as a weakling minion, manipulate this stranger, and finally defeat this shinigami, or shinigamis which may be coming.

Chuckling, H acted perfectly as it walked into the middle of the street, H's appearance hidden by its ragged brown cloak, which hooded its face and most of its body. Then, without much warning, H took a kick to its skeletal back vertebrae. The silver colored bone double as strong as zanpaktou metal, yet normally formed, without the need of of spiritual energy to reach such hardness. The five foot skeleton lurching forward from the kick, only to be clothes lined by an arm around H's neck, the thin layer of ragged cloak protecting the shinigami from the sinner's burning touch, which has the same effects as an above average acidic touch, similar to hollows. The light skeleton then flew into one of the ruined buildings with a resounding crunch sound, as wooden walls gave way and part of the wall collapsed.

To the stranger which attacked H, it would have felt that where the kick had landed on the spine would have broken the sinner's bone, and the clothes line attack having damaged the sinner's neck as well. H, having manipulated its body to act like it had broken from the attacks. Still keeping its demented energy low key, as to not attract anything unneeded.

As H laid in a small pile of rubble, the Sin of Sloth stood up slowly, as its body rattled in a small gust of air and dust. The skeleton lifting its body slowly, to appear wounded, as it stepped out into the light, where it then saw with eyeless sockets, a shinigami with bunny ears, and fur. Cackling lightly, the looming specter of five feet in height, and fifty pounds of weight entered the empty streets, as it walked hunched over, with a fake cracks decorating the parts of its body that could be seen, the small fissures running along its limbs and up its spine and onto its skull.

With a slow gasping voice of rattles, H spoke between falsely broken teeth, "What... have... we... here...? Attack... an... unarmed... being... will... you...? Insolent... cur... you... think... by... killing... me... everything... will... go... back... to... normal...? Do... not... make... me... laugh... You... wreak... of... shinigami... and... genocide... of... the... hollow... race... Tell... me... stranger... in... the... jeans... and... fur... why... kill... me? Or... do... you... not... know... what... you... fools... have... brought... upon... yourselves...? No... matter... these... aching... bones... of... mine... will... soon... transform... into... silver... dust..."

H spoke as it held onto its seemingly shatter spine, with its right arm, its left arm hanging at its side. Waiting to see how far it could take this acting. Wanting to have some fun after so much time of solitude.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Kazma watches as the being rises out of the pile, thinking that it might have gotten some broken limbs in the attack. It walked towards Kazma a distance and started speaking in gasps... Saying that it would die soon or something like that. Kazma listens to it speak as he observes the body with most of his senses. He was shocked that this being was nothing but a skeleton, but then again he was a bunny-shinigami that is part hollow but is still more dominantly shinigami. Kazma sees the cracks and fissures in the beings bones and how it seemed to hold his injured body up somehow. Kazma smells the blood of many citizens of the Rukon district around the skeleton, now 100% sure that it is to blame for the massacre.

If Kazma wasn't so gullible due to his honor and if he was taught how to guage his enemy's spiritual pressure more effectively, then he could have been able to see the trickery this skeleton was pulling.

Kazma lessens his grip on his sword, but keeps it in his hand, cause he quickly writes a message in the dirt in front of Kazma. He writes to his foe,

'My name is King Kazma, and I am mute... Yet I can say that an unarmed being is as dangerous as an armed one. I can also say that even though things won't go back to normal if I kill you, killing you would be a fun thing to do if you were actually trying to fight and that killing you would prevent others from dying by your hands. I have not chosen to be a bunnyman, I have not chosen to be part hollow, I have not chosen to be a shinigami... But I have to endure those things in order to protect the innocent. Tell me, my foe... What is the name I shall put on your gravestone?'

Kazma's eyes were trained on the skeleton, just waiting for something exciting to happen so that he can fight it... And hope that the skeleton would actually fight well.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Watching eyeless, H read the words drawn in the dirt as quickly as they came into existence, as one of the sinner's teeth fell to the ground. The Skeleton of silver creaking as it moved, its bones creating an eerie rattle in the wind again. Though, H did not truly care if this Kazma was part hollow or all shinigami. All that H wanted in its life of sin was entertainment, or at least for the moment.

Taking a step forward, the ragged cloak of brown and filthy hues fluttering in a small breeze. H chuckled softly as it read the word 'foe' having achieved part of its plan so quickly, and without any need to instigate. With an unseen smile, the skeleton coughed up a reply, as it took three steps back, each one shifting the brown cloak to become looser, and looser on the Sin of Sloth. At the third step, the cloak was nearly about to fall onto the dirt ground, H's collar bone showing clearly, along with most of its upper body.

"Grave... stone...? How... cruel... how... laughable... I... have... not... had... such... an... easy... conversation... as... this... for... a... long... long... time... Tell... me... Kazma... or... rather... King... Kazma..." H bowed as it spoke a word befitting royalty, the skeleton's cloak falling to the ground, revealing its battered body of silver colored bone, full of small cracks, and fissures. "A... grave... you... say...? How... Kind... it... has... been... so... very... long... since... I... have... been... offered... such... a... commodity... my... name... is... but... the... simple... letter... H."

Taking one last step backwards, away from the fallen cloak, H's body was now in full view, and no longer anything preventing the burning effects which it could produce if anything touched its body. The ground have a trail of scorched dirt. The bone material having the ability to penetrate spiritual energy with easy, hierro and similar abilities would only do so much to protect from the sinner. At the same time, H bowed one last time, to Kazma, before raising its right arm to accept a fight.

"Well... now... I... just... have... one... question... what... is... innocence... to... yourself...?"
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:59 pm

As soon as the skeleton calls Kazma, 'Royalty', his eyes flare up and he curls his right hand into a fist. He holds his anger and manages to write out, 'NEVER call me royalty... that was my codename... Just call me Kazma; like it matters since your or I will die in a glorious fight to the death.'

After H was done speaking, Kazma could see the full skelton form. Intimidating to the weaker hearted, but Kazma was well enough to stand his own. He writes out, 'H... Innocence to me is basically all who don't massacre towns out on a whim, a trait that is taken away when one does bad deeds, which are undeterminable. So, when are we gonna stop talking and start fighting, cause I want a good challenge today.'
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Eyeing with eyeless sockets, H could not help but laugh darkly as Kazma's hand rolled into a fist out of anger, the Sin of Sloth happy that it found out a sore spot in the enemies heart, one which could be exploited for gain. Listening to the rabbit man of false royalty, H cracked its vertebrae one by one, each one making an uncomfortable snapping sound. The reflective specter acknowledging the Kazma's answer to innocence, though the skeleton did not agree with it, it decided to play along, and fight.

Rattling its bones again, H took off like a bullet, as it restricted its power and speed for the moment, as to appear slightly weaker than its opponent hopefully. Running quickly H launched a punch from its left arm at Kazma's head, then a blow to Kazma's stomach with its right arm. All the while, H would have jumped lightly to land a kick on the rabbit man's left thigh. Each would leave a burning mark stronger than that of acidic touch, whether it be blocked agaisnt metal, wood, skin, or what not.

H was in its element, and it wanted to test out its new opponent. The skeleton had issued its first attack, and waited for retaliation.

"My... sightless... skull... will... see... this... day... end... with... you... incapacitated... false... king..."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Riku had sensed an odd presence near his peace and quiet. He had used Bakudo 26: Kyokko, to hide himself completely and slowly work his way over there. He saw the attacks happening against a rabbit shinigami. Pointing at the odd skeletal creature, after it's attacks, Riku Tomoshibi made his own. "Bakudo 61: Rikujokuro!" Six wide, but flat beams of light closed in on the creature's midsection. The invisibility kido also deactivated, showing the five foot four blond with pitch black eyes.

He continued with another kido attack. "Hado 73: Soran Sokatsui!" A double blast of blue energy was fired right after. Riku was a kido expert, though on the lower end. Still, if the latter spell hit, it would be sure to make a mark. The youngest captain didn't draw his sword yet, wanting to see what this thing could do. Against the two them, depending on the other shinigami's strength, the creature was at a disadvantage now.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Kazma watches the skeleton disappear before his eyes... Well, Kazma was able to register how fast and a general direction of where the being was headed because his own forte was speed. He retaliates against the attacks by mimicing the punches, and catching the skeleton's punches with his own. Then he blocks the kick to his thigh with his own leg. Kazma was about to grab the skeleton by its ribs and throw it into one of the nearby building, but then he hears a voice nearby saying the name of a kido. Instinctively, Kazma shunpo backwards as two kido spells were launched towards the skeleton.

Kazma was able to see the person who made this attack, but had no idea who he is. All he could tell was that he was from divsion 9. Even though Kazma would've liked to have fought his own against this being, he would have to accept help since this being is evil and is in the Soul Society and must be made sure to have been taken care of before any more havoc was done. Kazma then quickly feels a burning sensation on his fists and thigh, so he looks and sees that the fur on his fists was singed and burning with part of his thigh's fur being singed and burning as well. So, this being was corrosive. Well, it won't change Kazma's fighting strategy...

After a couple seconds after H's response to the kido combo, Kazma uses shunpo to power a horizontal swing of his right arm, with his bracer being aimed for the shoulder of the being. If that made contact, Kazma would try and kick the skeleton into the sky by kicking vertically at H's sternum with his opposite leg.

If both attacks worked, then Kazma hopes that his partner would know that while the being is in the air would be a perfect time to strike... But Kazma can't speak and he can't use his telepathy yet... So he just hopes that the ally knows what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Cackling loudly, as each punch and attack was met with force by Kazma, H grinned in its non existent heart, as it rattled, the retaliations doing nothing to the powerful defensive sinner. Though as H was about to close in with its true power, its senses picked up a surge of energy in the close distance, and witnessing the rabbit shinigami jump back, H quickly made a one cubic foot cube thirty feet away from the two, and quickly teleported to the cube in an instant, as rods of light came pounding past where H was standing a moment ago, along with two blasts, blue in color hit a building.

Watching with eyeless sockets, H laughed again as it saw another opponent emerge, obviously not a friendly foe, at that. Before H could decide what to do exactly Kazma appeared before H, the enemy swinging down with a his right arm. Leaving the cube where it was. Using Ranzig, the sinner equivalent of shunpo, H dodged the first strike and aimed a powerful kick at Kazma's back, the skeleton no longer holding back its power. Its leg, twice the strength of zanpaktou steel. If the kick did not hit, H would manipulate the cube it had made earlier and turn it into a spike, which would be manipulated to fire at bala speed at Kazma from the ground.

All the while, H created a three foot double edges sword, with a sharpened pummel, and flat hilt in its right hand, which would be used to slash at Kazma downward with plenty of strength, as H had great power in its bones. The Sin of Sloth's orb still nestled nicely in its rib cage.

"Such... a... nice... day... for... a... battle..."

Not forgetting the other enemy, the blonde man, H would create a ten one cubic foot spikes all around the man, which would be manipulated to attack at bala speed. The cubes being as durable as H's skeleton, and sword.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:37 am

Riku had missed with both spells. Great. But at least he knew that the thing could teleport to objects it could create. A speed opponent? Riku start to run to get there. He did fire another spell though, right when it was about to kick the rabbit shinigami in the back. "Hado 31: Shokkaho!" A red orb of energy was fired. The cube from earlier was soon turned into a spear and shot forth. "Oh no you don't..." Using his slow as hell shunpo and quick reflexes, he...barely missed catching it.

But spears formed around him. Just as quickly, Riku drew his sword and went into shikai. Just as they fired, so did Riku. Ice spears parried the metal ones. The dual types of spikes landed around him. "No holding back! Bankai!" He basically ordered the other shinigami to go all out. This was an invader, he needed to be dealt with with the utmost prejudice. As the expolosion of reiatsu softened, it revealed the boy sporting a light-blue trench coat with a dark grey T-shirt and hakama. He also had teal gloves. On the back of his right glove were four lightning bolt shaped claws. On the left was a grey, DVD sized snowflake.

Using his dramatically increased speed, he shunpoed at the creature, aiming a kick to the head while having seven ice spikes stab up into the thing's back. He would then aim a slash with the claws, turning for a backhand with them if the thing moved behind him.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:16 pm

When Riku's attack missed, Kazma had to shamefully admit to himself that he was glad cause he didn't want to have his opponent destroyed too quickly. Besides, he has a new challenge: having to fight a person who can burn him on contact.

Then Kazma's attack got dodged and he senses that the skeleton would be behind him. He turns around and blocks it with his bracer, at least protecting himself from the acidic touch. He then hears the other shinigami say something about no holding back... Well, even if Kazma didn't want to hold back (and not just yet he doesn't), he couldn't go to bankai straight away because he has to be in shikai form for at least a couple minutes (posts). He then slams the hilt of his zanpakuto with his bracers and activates his shikai, his double sided zanpakuto. However, a new threat was darting at him, the cube that evolved into a flying spike.

Kazma turns around and catches it with his barehands, leaving his zanpakuto to fall onto the ground. While catching the spike, he gets his back sliced open by the skeleton's downward sword slash. He manages to avoid getting his body impaled by the spike, but he was smashed through a couple buildings by the kinetic energy of the flying spike. And when he also gets the spike to stop, he picks it up and throws it at H. Just about a couple seconds before it looks like the spike was about to hit H, Kazma uses his Super Sprint ability to get behind H in less than a milisecond, much faster than shunpo... Much. He then aims a single rocket punch aimed for H's chest in the position where a human's heart would regularly be. If that attack failed and H dodged it, Kazma would kick up his zanpakuto and aim a vertical upwards slash at H's skull.

After the attacks, Kazma quickly shunpos a couple 3 feet to Riku. The bunnyman whose back was drenched with his own blood had the eyes of madness. But it looked controlled, as if he was enjoying... No, he WAS enjoying this fight.

'I can hear your thoughts and speak to you through telepathy... Anyways, name's Kazma... Any ideas you would like to try?' Kazma says to Riku via telepathy
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:41 am

Keeping its calm the entire time, H sensed another surge of energy, from its side again, the skeleton knowing it was the other opponent interfering again. As the skeleton created an enormous wall in the air connected to the ground, the wall was at least fifteen feet high, and two feet thick, as it took the new kidou spell, as the blast burst apart against the superior durability of the wall. But as H followed through with his kick, Kazma blocked it with his bracer, which should have become scorched in the area where foot met metal.

As H was still in the air for the moment, it sensed the two become more powerful, as the stronger of the two's appearance changed, and the rabbit man's weapon changing to a double sided. Though all was not lost, H felt a gratifying connection as its blade touched soft flesh of Kazma, and the same opponent being flung into a building, as the same spike that was used to harm Kazma was thrown back at H to no avail. As H manipulated the spike, it being its own creation and all, and always under its control, rerouted the path and increased the speed aiming it at bala speed at the Riku who had started at the same time to strike at the sinner's back and head. The spike aimed at Riku's torso.

Taking the kick to the skull, H separated its head from its body, as the skull flew onto the ground and rolled, the ice spears ricocheting off of H's shoulder plates, but the force pushing H into the ground, which allowed H to dodge the slash from Riku's claws at the same time.. None of the spikes dealing any damage to H's core, in its ribs, so the sinner was safe for the moment. Though for the moment while kneeling on the ground, the silver skeleton had no head which to speak of, its spinal cord stretching out a little ways as a stem.

However, as a being with its life around its core, it did not need its skull to fight. Then came Kazma came in a burst of rapid speed, H, not wanting to disappoint, twisted its left arm in front of the rabbit man's punch which knocked off H's skeletal arm, just as planned. The sinner all the while stayed crouched on the ground as the two backed off a few feet, not speaking a word just yet. It's double edged sword on the ground near H.

With a rattle, H stood up quickly as its skull flew back from the ground to its rightful place, and the left arm coming back into place, the skeleton's body fixed in a few seconds. Manipulating the various spikes and the wall which H had created all of the sinner's substance which it manipulated and created came surging forward towards the skeleton as its body thickness increased. The substance joining together with the Sin of Sloth's body, making it larger, and thicker, not to forget heavier as well. The double edged sword absorbed into the skeleton.

All of the substance in the area which H had control of flowing towards the skeleton in a flash of bala speed. H could not help but laugh as it knew the fight would be a challenge if it did not fight seriously. H's body still resembling that of a skeleton, but its height increased to twenty feet, and all of its bones increased in thickness.

"How... fun... that... you... challenge... me... I... have... not... had... so... much... trouble... since... I... fought... a... vizard... long... ago..." The skeleton rattled off, between its bony jaws.

The enormous monster then took off with a burst of speed, using ranzig to appear in front of Riku, where H instantly created an even larger double edged sword than before, befitting the new sinner's size, the double edged sword being about twelve feet long, with a two foot grip. Swinging the weapon downwards in a massive strike of force at Riku's head. H laughed as it, being a sinner and all, had access to all of its power. Then, H created a large block of the same silver substance it was made of, the cube spanning fifty feet by fifty feet, and rose to a large height. The skeleton no longer held back. The large cube created above all three of the people's heads. Slamming down the humongous block of substance in a tidal wave of its liquid form on the group.

The substance in liquid form being extremely sticky, if it came in contact with any surface it would cause surface damage, and the burning effects at the same time. The substance being able to penetrate through spiritual energy. The substance had a thick consistency, being very viscus, like honey. If they somehow dodged it, or took stayed to be drenched, H would manipulate the liquid form of the substance around itself and fuse together with all of the substance and become its largest form possible. A full skeleton standing seventy feet tall, with a massive volume and weight. All of the substance compounded and compressed into the skeleton giving it a strong density. Which then, H would launch a massive kick at bala speed, as its foot was made of the substance at Riku. While swiping at Kazma with H's right arm at the same speed. The giant sinner's core still between its rib cage, being the same size that it was when H was five feet tall.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:22 am

The spike that he missed and Kazma threw back at the being was manipulated by it again. And it was redirected at him for the attack. Ice formed as a shield, blocked the spike, the point of it sticking out a whole four inches past the ice, but still a good foot away from Riku's torso. Riku's control with his ice faster and greater the closer it was to him that he wished to form it. He did knock the thing's head off. But it also burned his leg. Great. Can't touch the bastard, and his ice only crushed him into the ground. Riku backed off as Kazma made his own attack.

Then the thing fixed itself. Just like that. Then Riku got the message. Good, that will make this easier. That thing can fix it's own limbs like that. We've only attempted crippling blows, let's try something more lethal. If you'll allow me to encase your fists in ice, that should protect you somewhat from the thing's highly acidic touch. It's bigger now, so be careful. Actually, if you can topple him, maybe I can get a good blow somewhere in that chest. Unfortunately, that's when the thing took off.

It instantly created a fourteen foot long sword and attempted to bring it down on his head. This was perfect! His strength was already phenominal, in bankai, it doubled. With both hands clasped together, the snowflake grew to the size of a Spartan shield. With a swing of the arms, he not only knocked the sword away with the left arm/snowflake, but he also sent five fourteen foot long ice spikes right up into the chest. The thing had to have a weakness, and since it's not in the arms or legs or even the head, only one logical place for it.

Then a large gob came at them from above. To me! He told his friend. Riku created an ice dome around them, to stall time, and created a tunnel underneath using his ice. He dragged the rabbit down a path and punch a wall, sending earth from above to collapse just in front of them, blocking the influx of the thick liquid. He was also charging his right hand. With his advanced senses, he could feel the thing above them. As he went directly underneath the thing, he chanted and fired a kido spell.

"Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired: Senjū Kōten Taihō!" Ten pink energy blasts erupted from the round to one singe focal point: Underneath the ribcage. The blast and resulting explosion should blow away most of the thick liquid. But most likely not all of it. He also fired a lightning bolt the power of a cero at a different angle up into the cavity.

Riku panted. That was his strongest spell, and the fact it was a level 90 spell, plus he was a kido expert and it was enchanted...that should do something to the thing...
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Kazma followed and did as he was told, being only slightly light headed due to blood loss from his back gash. So when he was under the ice dome, he decided to up his power strength by going into bankai. He sticks his double bladed zanpakuto into slots in his bracers. The hilt then disintegrates while the blades cause a little chain reaction and activate Kazma's Bankai form. Kazma's hair (or fur on top of his head) turned golden when tribal-like tattoo marks started stretching from his bracers to the rest of his upper body.

Kazma then was able to become attentive again. With that, he activates a high speed regeneration process that is constant and wouldn't die down, but would end with Kazma going out of action for the rest of the battle after a while. His Gash healed quickly as Riku left the ice dome. Kazma listens to the incantation and decides to just stand by in case the kido misses.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:46 pm

With a subtle frown, H watched as its sword was pushed away with a powerful blow from the opponent, but as it witnessed ice spears forming again, the skeleton quickly reacted as it solidified its rib cage into a wall, as the ice clattered against the powerful substance. The Sin of Sloth being pushed back several feet from the force of both blows. The ice meeting silver substance in a loud smash. Overall, H was safe, having protected its core, and as the being grew even larger, it walked menacingly over the two.

But as H surged forward to crash down upon the two enemies, it felt a surge of energy as it saw the ice man chanting something, then the sinner only felt a swift pain. As the kidou formed inside its rib cage, and charged and crashed through its sinner mask and into its core, its soul. Its soul fluxing in violence as the shards of mask intertwined and stabbed at its soul, along with the sheer force and power of the kidou. As the lightening bolt did nothing as the damage had been done, the bolt hitting beneath H's collar bone.

The skeleton rattled one last time as it collapsed down onto the rotten earth in a giant mass of glimmering silver. The skeleton spoke in its usual raspy voice, as it looked at the two enemies with vacant sockets. "Ah... it... seems... I... was... correct... dust... to... dust... my... coffin... awaits... me..." With that being said with its enormous voice died quietly.

Then at that moment, but a mere few seconds. The Gates of Hell came flying from the ground, as they opened with sinister creaks, the now dead H making one last twitch as its body was sucked into the open gates in a mass vortex of wind, which caused the skeleton body to screech as it was dragged across the surface into Hell.

The hand seeming to wave goodbye as it fell into the gate, as the doors closed, the gate disappeared in a sudden surge of energy, leaving not a single trace of H.

-Exit Thread-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)   Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Creak, twitch, screech, and beware (Open)
Page 1 of 1