Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Abilities for Rena. {Edited} I_vote_lcapAbilities for Rena. {Edited} I_voting_barAbilities for Rena. {Edited} I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Abilities for Rena. {Edited} I_vote_lcapAbilities for Rena. {Edited} I_voting_barAbilities for Rena. {Edited} I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Abilities for Rena. {Edited} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Abilities for Rena. {Edited} Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Abilities for Rena. {Edited} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Abilities for Rena. {Edited} Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Abilities for Rena. {Edited} Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Abilities for Rena. {Edited} Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Abilities for Rena. {Edited} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Abilities for Rena. {Edited} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Abilities for Rena. {Edited} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Abilities for Rena. {Edited} Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Abilities for Rena. {Edited} Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Abilities for Rena. {Edited}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Abilities for Rena. {Edited} Empty
PostSubject: Abilities for Rena. {Edited}   Abilities for Rena. {Edited} EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 am

Sendo Genkotsu

Rules - Level 1 is usable without releasing into shikai or bankai. But level 2 requires at least shikai released to have the energy and level 3 requires bankai to have the power to control these powerful techniques. Focus is usable at all times as it is required in order to use any of these abilities. The abilities can also be used with just about any part of the body. Higher levels can use lower level abilities as well.

*Seikuuken- The user enters a concentrated state that heightens his ability to sense things coming within a 3 yard sphere of influence, however the user has no notion of what is going on outside of that influence while in use due to the concentration. Anything that enters this sphere automatically registers in the mind giving them the change to block, dodge, or attack whatever enters with a small premonition on the path of the attack. this move can be used for 3 posts before concentration takes its toll on the mind for focusing on the attacks, can be extended to 5 posts however fatigue state would come sooner, 2 post cool down to regain energy for concentration again.

*Ryuusei Seikuken- unlike Seikuken, this move brings in the sphere of influence inward. This move can not be used if the user is effected by any emotions that could disrupt focus, a calm mind is absolutely needed, this move consists of three stages, it takes a bit of time to transition to each, not instant. Lasts 2posts with a 3 post cool down. Stage one: Reading the flow of the opponent, as in concentrating souly on one person, no range of influence needed, this allows the user to more accurately predict an attack, however notion towards other attacks is almost disregarded unless the attack made by the target. Step Two: Combining opponent's movements with your own, the user in second post asses the knowledge taken from reading the path and combines the movements in their own almost mimicking movements of the opponent in their own making dodging a whole lot better. Step Three: Overpower the opponent by anticipating his moves and use his flow against him before he even thinks of it, this is the final stage allowing for almost an advanced premonition on the attacks. Concentration must be upheld, any emotion could cause all this to crumble.

Focus - The body bulks without overdoing it. Thus a wireframed person would gain all the perfect muscle they could get without changing their natural physic. This lasts for 10 posts and has a cooldown of 5 as it would at least double someone's strength unless they were already perfectly muscled. This ability must be active to use any of the other abilities listed in this section. Also let it be known only one type of attack may be active at one time.

Hwajeh ( Level 1 ) - using inner chi the focuser is capable of creating a barrage with their fists that looks like it's on fire. This flaming look is not fire but due to the speed of the punches can leave friction burns on anything that is near the punches or is hit by the punches unfortunately it also burns the users hands with each use. The actual number of attacks is double the normal that can be seen. Where as MOST people would only see one attack there would actually be two in rapid succession. after 5 uses the hands will begin to go numb from pain for 2 posts.

Ahryu P'ung ( Level 1 ) - using inner chi the focuser is capable of punching with such a force that shockwaves are created in the same size as a fist increasing the blunt force damage it does if it hits someone or something due to being small and concentrated. Due to the nature of this punch it is slightly stronger than the punch that created it but is as slow ( or fast in some cases ) as the punch that made it. This can be used once every post.

Patoh Pah ( Level 1 ) - using inner chi the focuser is capable of smashing terrain and causing earthquakes with either the hands or feet. This can cause massive blunt force damage if a person it hit with it as the area of effect would cover the entire body. on a person it's 3 feet or half of their body whichever is smaller. on landscape it can be up to 40 yards. This can be used once every other post.

Onslaught ( Level 2 ) - using inner chi the focuser is capable of increasing the speed of their attacks to where the user is able to punch or kick 4 times in the blink of an eye. This however can only apply to one limb per post. once chosen it can't be changed til the next post. This can't be used more than once every 3 posts.

Primus ( Level 2 ) - using inner chi the focuser is capable of releasing their spiritual energy to the point they fire a column of energy into the sky from their body and cause a bunch of punches to rain from the sky in the form of a small ball of energy thats formed like a fist. The farther an opponent is the more scattered and easier to dodge this ability becomes. The optimal range for good accuracy is 30 feet. This can't be used more than once every 3 posts.

Fulguration ( Level 2 ) - using inner chi the focuser is capable of greatly altering the landscape around them with gravitational force. Their punch happens so quickly with so much force that it sucks in everything withing 10 feet towards the center of the fist..and this suction happens so fast it's very difficult to get out of range. This ability causes a invisible ball of energy that is the source of the suction. This ball sits directly outside the safe zone in which the user is always in the middle of. This safe zone is big enough to protect the user but small enough to where it can't be exploited unless the opponent hugs her before being effected by the suction force. This can't be used more than once every 3 posts.

Me'tosha ( Level 3 ) - using inner chi the focuser is capable of creating a circle of energy along the ground around the user and their foe. The circle takes but a moment to set up. This speeds the user up to be using shunpo ( or equal ) while in the circle basically nonstop. it only lasts the one post but anyone who's good in speed and has shunpo would still be faster than user if they are higher tier. This can't be used more than once every 4 posts. The circle itself is only 20 feet in diameter..only enough to encase the user and their foe most of the time.

Aura Smash ( Level 3 ) - using inner chi the focuser is capable of turning their entire body into a weapon. Causing a simple tackle to turn into a devastating charge of destruction. To ensure the effectiveness of this ability it outputs the users spiritual energy encasing them in a special shield that causes a slight miss to turn into a full forced hit. basically it causes them to be capable of barbaristic destruction more easily. Unfortunately this "shield" doesn't protect the user at all. in fact the only way it can actually help with defense at all is if the user is defending offensively with punches and kicks and the likes. This can't be used more than once every 5 posts.

Tencho Burst ( Level 3 ) - using inner chi the focuser is capable of furthering the initial buff of the Focus ability to a new height. Pushing the body to it's absolute limitations by tripling the physical capabilities. Fortunately it doesn't cut speed down when it does this..but by keeping speed it tolls more heavily on the body and can't be used for more than 3 posts before being unable to use it or Focus for another 15 posts assuming the muscles get a chance to cool down. Double that number if the muscles can't cooldown. ( Meaning no combat at all or a very easy fight )

Last edited by Rena on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Abilities for Rena. {Edited}   Abilities for Rena. {Edited} EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Patoh Pah: What is the area of effect?

Primus: Area of effect?

Fulguration: While difficult to get out of, how would you? What would be required? And does this sucking in means they'll hit the fist at high force? Might need a slightly larger cooldown depending on answers.

Me'tosha: This is a temp speed boost, I'd like to know exactly how much. This is your namesake, and she's fairly slow.

That's all I have right now. But I do want a second check on it, if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Abilities for Rena. {Edited}   Abilities for Rena. {Edited} EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Fulguration: This doesn't actually effect her. I forgot to mention the safe zone. It's a foot or so around her body. it's big enough to keep her safe and small enough to where the only way to stop her is to hug her. which of course wouldn't be suggested. Technically yes they would hit the fist.. though the way I plan on using this is to bring them closer for a different attack. like a Zan swing since it throws them off balance.

Primus: up for discussion.. cuz I'm not really sure. big. would be a good way to get started lol.

Patoh Pah: on a person it's 3 feet or half of their body whichever is smaller. on landscape it can be up to 40 yards.

Me'tosha: This speeds her up to be using shunpo while in the circle basically nonstop. it only lasts the one post ( which I forgot to put ) Anyone who's good in speed and has shunpo would still be faster than her.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Abilities for Rena. {Edited}   Abilities for Rena. {Edited} EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Abilities for Rena. {Edited}   Abilities for Rena. {Edited} EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:22 am

All good to me. Seconded.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Abilities for Rena. {Edited}   Abilities for Rena. {Edited} EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Edited with Rena's Permition, *=New form
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Abilities for Rena. {Edited}   Abilities for Rena. {Edited} EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Approved again, as I see nothing really wrong with it. Just going to be a bitch to get past. >.>
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Abilities for Rena. {Edited}   Abilities for Rena. {Edited} EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:12 pm

seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abilities for Rena. {Edited}   Abilities for Rena. {Edited} Empty

Back to top Go down

Abilities for Rena. {Edited}
Page 1 of 1