Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Seems customs abilities I_vote_lcapSeems customs abilities I_voting_barSeems customs abilities I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Seems customs abilities I_vote_lcapSeems customs abilities I_voting_barSeems customs abilities I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Seems customs abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Seems customs abilities Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Seems customs abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Seems customs abilities Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Seems customs abilities Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Seems customs abilities Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Seems customs abilities Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Seems customs abilities Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Seems customs abilities Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Seems customs abilities Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Seems customs abilities Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Seems customs abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Seems customs abilities Empty
PostSubject: Seems customs abilities   Seems customs abilities EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Custom Ability

Name: Bargain
Type: support
Incantation: There is no Incantation, but one must make a deal with the individual and then shake on it. Owner must be aware and agree before the thread.
Description: this is a very dangerous ability, once a character makes a bargain they cannot go back on their words or else they will face the consequences of the thread. For example, if you have seen the little mermaid then you know what will happen if you go against your own word. Everything has a catch seeing as though no one can die unless given permission, this ability is always explained and will be used for rp purposes seeing as though it isn’t useful in a match.
Who can use it: Seem and only Seem

Custom Ability

Name: Foresight
Type: support
Incantation: needs permission from owner, unless it is to see the past.
Description: Seem is able to foresee the past of any character just by looking at them however to foresee a characters future (Must have permission from owner) he would need to require one’s name or nickname, their full date of birth, or even a picture of the person’s face. He is also unable to predict his own future. Unless an action is taken to prevent a predicted outcome, his predictions tend to be on the spot. And if an undesirable event is predicted, he is also able to include an advice on how to avoid the event. This ability cannot be used in battle therefore he cannot predict a move before it happends.
Who can use it: Seem and only Seem

Custom Ability

Name: Bokor
Type: other
Incantation:
Description: a bokor that performs left-handed or Petro Voodoo (the dark and stereotypical voodoo magic). He is a conjurer and sorcerer of sorts, possessing powerful voodoo magic capable of accomplishing nearly anything (without actually harming a being). He can see into the past of a person and see what people desire the most. He is proficient in sleight of hand, effortlessly shuffling, twisting and manipulating his deck of tarot cards. He is a skilled conjurer as well, being able to pull his staff and tarot deck out of nothing (although this may also be attributed to sleight of hand.) His tarot cards possess strange properties: the images on them seem to change, reflecting the desires of Seem’s victims. The cards usually show his victims their future in a positive light; however, they are unable to corrupt the truth entirely and usally include a clue as to the victim's real fate. Seem is also shown casting spells through use of a strange pink powder. The effects of this powder are only illusions. His Voodoo Emporium is shown to be filled with strange objects and voodoo paraphenila (some of which he admits that he "aint even tried") including shrunken heads and voodoo dolls which seem to come alive, chant, and beat drums when Seem is about to perform his biggest spells. The dolls also serve a practical application and are not for battling.
Character: Seem

Name: shadow
Incantation: none
Description: Seem's shadow acts as a familiar and is capable of moving on its own, being able to separate itself from him for a short while as well as changing its shape and size. Furthermore, his shadow can affect other things (Not People) through their own shadows - such as when it pushed the shadow of Seem's chair up so Seem could sit down. It also seems to reflect Seem's current mood, such as biting its nails when Seem starts to worry about what would happen. He can call upon an army of fiendish shadow minions to do his bidding and spying, with similar powers to his shadow. These shadows came in many shapes and forms which they can alter while moving. Being shadows, they are capable of squeezing through anything and travel along any surface, including water. Their only true weakness is light.

Name: Talisman
Incantation:
Description: Seem's powers stem primarily from his "Friends" on the Other Side: these "friends" of his are in fact a multitude of dark voodoo spirits (known as 'Loa') which appear in the forms of voodoo masks in his Voodoo Emporium. While he does call upon them for help, he is in actuality deeply indebted to them already and secretly fears them. Seem's powers seem to stem from a voodoo talisman - a gift from the Other Side, given to him by his "Friends." The amulet seems to be capable of transformation spells in two manners. It can pinch someone with its mouth-like compartment, inflicting a transformation spell on the victim while at the same time, being able to take a sample of their blood. After taking in a blood sample, the talisman allows its wearer to take on the appearance of the blood donor. However, in order for this transformation to last, the talisman must be constantly refilled with the victim's blood, otherwise it will run out and the wearer will slowly revert back to his original appearance as the last of the blood is drained out.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Seems customs abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems customs abilities   Seems customs abilities EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:23 pm

everything looks fine, just remeber to get permission from the other person before using most of theses, the shadow's alright though. and the last one, that could be very useful to me. Mwahahaha. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Seems customs abilities
Page 1 of 1