Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Crow's abilities. I_vote_lcapCrow's abilities. I_voting_barCrow's abilities. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Crow's abilities. I_vote_lcapCrow's abilities. I_voting_barCrow's abilities. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Crow's abilities. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Crow's abilities. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Crow's abilities. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Crow's abilities. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Crow's abilities. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Crow's abilities. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Crow's abilities. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Crow's abilities. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Crow's abilities. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Crow's abilities. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Crow's abilities. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Crow's abilities.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Crow's abilities. Empty
PostSubject: Crow's abilities.   Crow's abilities. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:35 am

GENERAL

Name: Création de Cape (cloak creation)
Type: General
Description: With this ability,he folds his arms out to his sides, as a dark cloak appears all around him. This is similar to them saying “Be ready, I’m about to go kido Mode”, but without words. Without the Cloak, no person can use the below abilities.
Who can use it: Anyone crow has taught.
Character: Crow.

Name: Relâche (release)
Type: General
Description: All users know this technique. It releases all the holds of what ever abilities they have out at the moment, making them disperse and stop using whatever energy that is maintaining them. However, if one is under master, they can only release all of their things at once. Masters can add the name of what they want specifically released rather then all of them released.
Who can use it: Crow unless they are taught.
Character: Crow

OFFENSIVE

Name: Coup De Flamme (flame blast)
Type: Offensive
Description: To use this, the user points their pointer finger at their opponent, holding his thumb upright, making a gun-like shape with their hand. To activate this, he has to throw out his middle finger, and then bring it back suddenly, as if pulling a trigger. As they does so, the energy leaves their hand, creating a semi-large fireball from the tip of their finger, roughly the size of Hadō 31: Shakkaho. This means that they can hold up both hands, firing out balls of flames from both hands, shooting them out at their opponent(s). (4 shots, 2 per finger per post. 1 turn cool down after being used.)

Who can use it: Only those who where taught it by the creator, ie crow.

Name: Pluie des Ténèbres (Hell Rain)
Description: When this command is shouted out, the user’s energy rises behind their head. It forms several small, swirling pockets of red energy, becoming fireballs. Then, all the fireballs shoot out, or one at a time, or 2 or three at a time, depending on the user’s level of power and the number they can summon at once. A master would be able to make them rain down from the sky on their opponents, giving them some serious long range firepower. Each fireball is the equivalent of half a cero, each pocket of energy that forms these fireballs spawns two fireballs, six pockets can spawn at a max. 4 post cool down.
Who can use it: Open to those crow teaches it to.

Name: Révélations de Griffes (claw Draw)
Description: He smashes his closed fist against his other palm. Then, he slowly draws his hand back, using energy he has charged up to create solid claws of iron like properties, each extending from the knuckle for however long he determines.
Who can use it: Only those taught by crow.

DEFENSIVE ABILITIES

Name: Gélatin Miraculeux (miracle jelly)
Type: Defensive
Description: With this, the user holds their hand out before them, releasing their energy. A large amount of jello-like material appears from before them, able to slow down the momentum of objects and people by 70%, being able to slow bala and cero alike. This means it can be used to save allies, as well as defend against opponents.1 post duration, 2 post cooldown.
Who can use it: Crow until someone is taught.

Name:Bouclier d'étoile (star shield)
Type: Defensive
Description: The user charges energy into their foot, throwing it down onto the ground. Out of the ground shoots up a star-shaped barrier made out of energy. This barrier is reasonably tough, able to stop up to Gran Rey Cero. After it shoots up, it hangs for a few moments before the user, then falls back into the ground. 3 post cooldown.
Who can use it: Only crow, unless taught.
Character:Crow

SUPPORTIVE

Name: Création de Pain (Bread Creation)
Type: supportive
Incantation: none
Description: With this, the user holds out his hand, creating a perfect loaf of bread. The stronger the user, the better and more types of bread they can create. The bread's only real special properties are increasing regeneration rates by x2 for one turn. 4 post cool down.
Who can use it: Crow teaches it.

Name:Lunettes Noires (black shades)
Type: Support
Incantation: None
Description: The user holds his hands up to his face, their palms resting against the sides of his eyes and their fingers covering over their eyebrows, the two hands meeting in the middle. As they says the trigger phrase, the energy turns into a pair of black sunglasses. This pair of sunglasses allows them to see perfectly in any normal darkness, and see possibly better in unnatural dark.
Who can use it: Above for reference.

Name: Movement Rapide (Speed Movement)
Type: Support
Incantation: None
Description: The user releases a sudden burst of energy from their hands and feet, forcing them to move faster than they normally would be able to, as well as react to situations quicker. However, after a small amount of time, it fades, until it is used once more. 1 post duration, 2 post cooldown. (x3 speed increase)
Who can use it: Above for reference.

Last edited by Sel on Wed May 15, 2013 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Crow's abilities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow's abilities.   Crow's abilities. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Pluie des Ténèbres: Specific power of each ball? And a duration perhaps?

Bouclier d'étoile: Incease the cd to 3.

Création de Pain: Does this bread have any type of special properties? Just asking is all...it seems to be more of a gag ability than anything...

Lunettes Noires: Essentially gives you night vision...right?

Movement Rapide: How much is the speed increased?
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Crow's abilities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow's abilities.   Crow's abilities. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:20 am

Editted, and to lunettes noires, yes. Essentially just night vision.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Crow's abilities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow's abilities.   Crow's abilities. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:45 am

Pluie des Ténèbres: Wow...uh...max amount it can fire? Cero and a half for each fire ball is more than the typical barrage type ability power level per shot...depending on max amount it can fire, the power might have to be nerfed. Even for a 4 post cd.

The rest is fine (though I'm also assuming your geletin thing can be destroyed somehow...it's just thinking of a way to legitly destroy it.)
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Crow's abilities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow's abilities.   Crow's abilities. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:53 am

Cut it down by an entire cero, and said how many of these fire balls spawn, and how many of what they spawn from spawn.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Crow's abilities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow's abilities.   Crow's abilities. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:25 am

Approved and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crow's abilities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow's abilities.   Crow's abilities. Empty

Back to top Go down

Crow's abilities.
Page 1 of 1