Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
[Finished] Yuki  I_vote_lcap[Finished] Yuki  I_voting_bar[Finished] Yuki  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
[Finished] Yuki  I_vote_lcap[Finished] Yuki  I_voting_bar[Finished] Yuki  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
[Finished] Yuki  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
[Finished] Yuki  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
[Finished] Yuki  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
[Finished] Yuki  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
[Finished] Yuki  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
[Finished] Yuki  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
[Finished] Yuki  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
[Finished] Yuki  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
[Finished] Yuki  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

[Finished] Yuki  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

[Finished] Yuki  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

[Finished] Yuki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

[Finished] Yuki  Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Yuki    [Finished] Yuki  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:21 pm

The Bloody Vizard

Basic Information
Name: Yuki (No Last Name)
True Age: 135
Sex: Female
Personality: Yuki is a nice person if she is not wanting to kill you. She is nice, but she is very seclusive. She doesn't like to be open with other people because she doesn't know if she can trust them.

Yuki always follows what the Dishwasher (Zanpakuto spirit) says. It's just that the Dishwasher resembles her older, but dead brother. . Yuki just follows what the Dishwasher says, because she doesn't know what else to do. She mostly follows what he tells her to do because she fell in love with her own brother... Not in the 'brother sister love' kind of way, but in the 'boyfriend girlfriend love' kind of way.

Yuki hates shinigami. Yeah, she is one, but she hates OTHER shinigami. The reason for this is because they killed her older brother when he was a shinigami as well. So she developed a hate for them ever since that moment. She fantasizes about murdering everyone in the soul society, except for the innocent people in the Rukongai district.

Yuki, even though she is a shinigami, likes the Arrancars. Well, it is mostly because the Dishwasher told her to like them because they are cool baddasses, but there is another reason Yuki likes them. When Yuki first came to the soul society, she was constantly tortured by the mean jerks in the Rukongai district. Then one day, while Yuki was being whipped in the middle of the road because she called the jerks 'Mean Fucktards', an Arrancar appeared. The arrancar murdered every single one of those 26 jerks, but kept Yuki alive. Maybe it was pity that made the Arrancar feel like sparing Yuki's life; Or maybe it was that it wouldn't be fun to kill somebody that was a weakling... Either way, ever since then Yuki loved the Arrancars.

Yuki is a bit of a sadist. She fantasizes about killing and murdering other people. However, she doesn't usually carry out the deed all by herself. It is usually the Dishwasher that comes in and tells her to actually kill something or someone. However, Yuki isn't herself when she kills. She becomes something known as, "The Creeper". When she is the Creeper, she does NUMEROUS things that she would do. The Creeper is a Sadist times 50 and loves murdering and killing and blood splattering everywhere.

The one thing that Yuki does in her freetime is playing her violin. This violin of hers is the one thing that keeps her from total insanity. It is something about the creativity and the unlimited ways that she can make songs that makes her love her violin. However, the Dishwasher doesn't like the violin so he tries to make Yuki destroy her violin. Even though Yuki will listen to anything the Dishwasher says, destroying her violin is something that even he can't make her do.

Likes: Death, Blood, The Dishwasher (Zanpakuto Spirit), The Grim Reaper, Arrancars, Living, Feeling Dead, Madness, Insanity, The Violin
Fears: Being Dead, The Dishwasher (Zanpakuto Spirit), Her own death, Madness, Insanity, The Creeper

Character Appearance

Height: 5 foot 6 inches
Weight: 125 pounds
Physical Traits: [Finished] Yuki  Yuki10
Where the chainsaw is, is just a stump. Yuki is left handed and doesn't have a full right arm. Yuki's right arm only goes up to the elbow. She doesn't bother getting a prosthetic because the Dishwasher said that she shouldn't bother getting a prosthetic.

Clothing: She ditched her Shinigami robes and now she wears exactly what she has on in the picute above...

Accessories: A violin with a bow that looks Demonic (This is not a weapon of any kind, it is just something of her hobby... playing her violin)

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: When Yuki fights, she practically becomes a different person. The Dishwasher, who (since he is Yuki's Zanpakuto's spirit) was the only one that is still living to witness Yuki's other side, named this combat version of Yuki, "The Creeper." Yuki will practically go into full on assault with non-stop, full strength attacks. She is best at close-range fighting style. She was offered a position in the Maggot's Nest when she was a shinigami for her great Hand-To-Hand combat, but she declined that position though. She excells at any close quarter combat weapons, especially when she uses a 4 foot long Katana. She can even use improvised weapons when she needs to, but the only improvised weapons that she knows how to fully well is the Chainsaw.

Strengths: Great Strength, Great Speed, Great Stamina, 'Blood Warp'; Zanjutsu

Weaknesses: Didn't care to learn any kido other than her own Zetsubo no Kanki; A bit below average Shunpo; Almost does everything the Dishwasher tells her to (No free thought for herself when he gives her something to do); Durability (Not able to withstand too many attacks)

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: The Katana in Yuki's Appearance's photo...

Spirit’s Name: The Dishwasher

Spirit’s Appearance:[Finished] Yuki  The_di10

Spirit’s Personality: The Dishwasher was a person that liked to control... Be in charge of things. So that's why he makes Yuki do a lot of things. They are mostly for both of their purposes so that they could both live. Anyways, the Dishwasher is a creep. When he gets the chance to visit his inner world, he will fight zombies that he conjures up in there. He has an insatiable blood lust. It is his main motive for living; to please that bloodlust. He will do anything to have it satisfied... Kill humans, hollows, arrancars, even puppies... PUPPIES!!! He is a sick freak!!! The Dishwasher also uses the fact that he looks identical to Yuki's brother to make her cooperate with him.
Inner World: [Finished] Yuki  Screenshot_x360_the_dishwasher_vampire_smile002

Kidou:

Hado: Zetsubo no Kanki (99, if it gets approved),

Shikai

Call Out Command: Bloody Murder, The Dishwasher

Appearance: No appearance Change...

Abilities:

Blood Warp : Yuki didn't care for using shunpo, so she formed her own version of shunpo. The result of that was this ability. Whenever she uses this ability, it allows her to disintegrate into blood-like mist. It then can travel anywhere in a 100 foot distance. And when Yuki finds a good spot to reintegrate at, she reintegrates out of blood-like mist. When Yuki is doing Blood Warp, she can pass through solid objects. ONE POST COOLDOWN

Demon Blood Magic - Storm: Yuki can use this to hurt anyone that is within 20 feet of her. Yuki can focus her reiatsu to the point where it becomes volatile. At that point, Yuki uses her reiatsu to create a circle around her where there are 3 layers of runes. The purpose of the runes are what kind of runes they are. The runes depict actions of lightning and thunder and electricity. The circle and the runes have the same shade of red as blood does. Then blood-red electricty sparks out of the runes in a 20 foot radius area, zapping anyone and anything in that area. THREE POST COOLDOWN

Sword Summoning (Can be used in non-shikai mode): Yuki's sword is special. To everyone else, it seems like as if Yuki never carries it. But whenever Yuki needs her sword, she can summon it. If Yuki holds her left arm outward and have her palms facing down and have reiatsu focused on the left hand, a sword will start forming out of the palm of her hand. It will be forming downwards. The sword creeps out of Yuki's palm, tip of the sword first. As soon as the hilt finishes coming out, she will be ready for battle. Oh, and because of this, Yuki's sword has a glowing demonic aura of blood red if in shikai. If not in Shikai, the sword won't of a demonic aura of blood red. If in non-shikai mode, it takes 5 seconds to have it form, leaving her open (Meaning I give better chance to allow others to attack her). If in shikai mode, 2-3 seconds.

Boosts: Triple Normal Speed, Double Normal Strength

Bankai

New Name: Iffenhaus Dishwasher
New Callout: Scratchy Scratchy Drippy Drippy, Iffenhaus Dishwasher
Appearance: [Finished] Yuki  1754456-the_dishwasher_vampire_smile_0111_thumb (This time, including the Chainsaw... Yes, Yuki now has a chainsaw on her right arm, starting right where the stump begins at. Oh, and she still keeps her katana sword...)
Abilities:

Blood Warp Enhanced: Yuki's blood warp is almost exactly the same, except the bloody mist trail she leaves isn't blood red anymore; it is black this time. Another thing is that Yuki is able to create a temporal blood mist portal. In other words, Yuki can make a blood mist rift portal in front of an attack (cero, kido, projectiles, etc.) and, if she decides to do so, is able to open another mist portal that directs the attack in a place she wishes. There is a 1 post cooldown for this... However, it can only be used TWICE PER POST!!!

Machine Arm Transformation: Yuki's chainsaw arm can change forms. It is usually a chainsaw, but Yuki is able to turn it into a machine gun arm. It will take away the advantages of a close-distance weapon, but it will give the advantages of a long range weapon. The machine gun arm runs on reiatsu. However, it is not always infinite ammo and bottomless clip... Sure there is infinite ammo since Yuki can use reiatsu around her, but no bottomless clip. Every time she depletes a clip (About 25 shots), two panels (1 on top of the machine gun and 1 on the bottom of the machine gun) will flip open and allow reiatsu to flow into it. It takes a good post to have it reloaded... (Meaning a 1 post cooldown after depletion)...

[It takes a 2 post cooldown between each tranformations... Meaning that Yuki has to wait 2 posts until she is able to make her arm transform again]

Demon Blood Magic - Safeguard: Yuki focuses her reiatsu into her katana sword. At that point, Yuki uses her reiatsu to create a circle around her where there are 5 layers of runes. The purpose of the runes are what kind of runes they are. These runes depict shields and crosses. The runes and the circle are colored green. Then green beams shoot out of the runes, encasinge Yuki in a transparent shield dome. This dome protects Yuki from any attacks, but while Yuki is in this dome she cannot attack the enemy and vica versa. The dome has a 5 foot radius of protection all around Yuki. Other people can be in the dome with Yuki, but Yuki has to go to her allies and then use Safeguard. Has a 4 post cooldown... Can last until Yuki's next post, but can be deactivated by her at any moment

Boosts: 3 times original speed, 3 times original strength, 3 times original durability

Inner Hollow

Name: The Creeper
Appearance:
[Finished] Yuki  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx8_B8pSU3-QXZNGJlZkRsgGxPcp-yi1Zpl8U58d4MUbIA0AZt6u3sqpxJ
(Exactly like Yuki, except is in a Grim Reaper-like full-body cloak with a hood and always wears the mask.)

Personality: He has none... It's only thought is kill, maim, murder, and destroy.

Mask

Appearance: [Finished] Yuki  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx8_B8pSU3-QXZNGJlZkRsgGxPcp-yi1Zpl8U58d4MUbIA0AZt6u3sqpxJ
Abilities:
Bloody Regeneration: By using the blood of others (animals, enemies, civilians, etc... and it is blood that is outside of the body such as blood puddles and stuff like that) and not her own blood, she can use it to activate a 1 post high-speed regeneration that allows her to heal proportionally to the amount of blood that she drinks (Yes, she drinks the blood). 4 post cooldown.
Hollow Powers: Cero, Bala, Gran Rey Cero

Full Vizard Form

Appearance: EXACTLY like her Inner Hollow.
Power Boosts: Speed, strength, and stamina tripled... Defense, Durability, and fatigue doubles...
Abilities:
Black Blood: Yuki's blood won't be the only thing that changes appearance in this form. Her blood turns black and becomes corrosive. In other words, gets the ability of acidic touch. This ability is passive in this form and causes all of her abilities to have the corrosive touch ability added onto what they usually do.

Blood Manipulation: Yuki would be able to manipulate the blood of anyone (including herself... and excluding any blood that's inside people's bodies...). Such as making temporary walls, weapons, etc. with her blood & even harden the blood by intensifying the blood's iron content. Along with the other things she can do, Yuki can make at least 9 super dense/hard/sharp floating javelins and then telapathically throw them at her enemy(ies). Yuki is able to make 2 walls OR make/change 1 weapon OR create 9 javelins OR 1 wall and 5 javelins each time she uses this ability. She can manipulate blood once every two posts.

Garganta: No explanation needed...

Back Drop

Background:
Death is only the Beginning

Yuki doesn't remember much about her past, but she only remembers up from age 10. When Yuki was alive, she was a troublesome little girl. No matter what happened, she always found trouble where she shouldn't even be poking her head around. Her 15 year old brother always saved her from that trouble no matter what it was. Yuki and her brother never had a mother or father to care after them... Just some random fat man. However, this fat man was the leader of the New York Mob at the time.

Yuki's brother was the first to know of the fat man's true nature, but to be honest, the brother actually accepted it. No... the brother embraced it. He hid the fat man's true identity from Yuki, because he wanted to protect his younger sister. Later on the night where the brother figured out the fat man, the brother walked into the fat man's room and asked if he could help him with his job. At first, the fat man said no, but as soon as the brother said that he knew what the fat man actually does, the fat man laughs and says that he gives in... He will give the brother a job for the mob.

14 years pass since brother got the job. Yuki was living with the fat man still, only because she couldn't afford tuition for college. However, the fat man was planning on offering a job to her. However, around 6 pm, the fat man was assassinated. Along with the rest of the mob in the building that everyone lived in, including Yuki and her brother. It is because the assassin, earlier that day, knew that Yuki lived with the fat man. So he decided to take advantage of that. He gave Yuki a ton of steak that was filled with C4. The assassin said that it was a gift from a relative. In the end, the assassin completed his job, and everyone was dead.

Til Death do us part

Yuki wasn't concious after she died... Good thing because around her were just a deadly pile of debris. Her brother, who was right next to her when the explosion occured, dug Yuki out of a small pocket of crap that was on top of Yuki. After a couple minutes of unconciousness, Yuki woke up... However, she was now in the Rukongai district of the Soul Society. She and her brother were the only ones who were let into the soul society from the big group of mobsters that they lived with. They both decided that they should get jobs there, so that they can fulfill their need of feeling useful. They then both decided that they should be Shinigami, so that they can protect one another...

10 years passed and they both graduated from the shinigami academy and became members of the court guard squads. Yuki became part of squad 11 and her brother was a part of squad 12. In Yuki's stay at squad 11, she had to beat the crap out of people that discriminated her for being a girl. In the brother's stay at squad 12, he was sent on multiple scavenger hunts, finding herbs and crap like that. Now her brother was put in charge of a new project... Finding a way to have a zanpakuto merge with its user. Most of the reasonable ways to do it were tried and failed. After with all of the reasonable ways failed, there was a shortage of volunteers. The brother, who didn't give two shits about Yuki ever since they were put in different squads, thought to use Yuki as a volunteer. He then walked to Yuki's room and asked if she would like to be a test subject... But then Yuki saw it...

Yuki saw an assassin. The assassin was hired because somebody in Squad 12 thought that zanpakuto merging was a taboo, so he reported it to the head captain. The head captain didn't like this, so he decided to have Yuki's brother assassinated. The assassin raised his sword for a vertical slash, but Yuki ran and tried to block it with her right arm. Well, in short, Yuki's arm got chopped off, and Yuki's brother's chest was wide open, revealing all the organs. Yuki's brother crawled to Yuki and says, "When you... get the chance... eat your zanpakuto... it will make you strong..." Then he dies. That was the first time that the Creeper appeared. Yuki didn't remember what happened, but I can tell you. As soon as the creeper appeared, she impaled the assassin's throat, grabbed his esophogus, and ripped it right out of his body. She then started playing with his dead body, scratching it and getting blood all over her body. 10 minutes after scratching the body, she was hearing a voice... Similar to her brother's, except it came from the zanpakuto... The zanpakuto said, "HeY... kId... SaY tHiS: 'bLoOdY mUrDeR, dIsHwAsHeR' " The creeper then said those exact words and her zanpakuto turned into a dagger. Then she remembers her brothers last words. She grins a demon smile as she turns her head upwards, unhinges her jaws, and drops the dagger into her mouth hilt first right into her body. Then she swallows it. Nothing happens for a good 4 seconds, but on the 5th second, Yuki was cringing on the ground.

Yuki was puking blood, and then that blood goes back into her body. Her limbs break and then fix themselves. Her skin disintegrates and then reintegrates... It was as if the zanpakuto was rejecting her body. This was going on for a good 5 minutes until it stopped. Yuki, at that time, passes out. She was unconcious for a whole week before waking up. But she woke up in an uncomfortable place... The maggot's nest... Another thing, her right arm from the elbow below was now gone... She has a stump where her elbow used to be.

Escapaaay!!!

Yuki then was imprisoned in the Maggots Nest for 100 years. It was an eternity of hell for Yuki. But the only thing that kept her from going totally insane was her zanpakuto. Since she devoured her zanpakuto, it was now part of her. She can now hear her spirit without the use of the sword itself. Yuki can remember exactly what her zanpakuto, named the Dishwasher, who resembled her dead brother, kept talking about in their stay. The Dishwasher kept speaking of plans to escape the Maggots Nest, spoke of ways to kill other inmates, kill shinigami, leave the soul society make the streets of the Living world soak in blood, and siding with the arrancars. In the beginning 33 years Yuki didn't even want to listen, but after those 33 years, she actually accepted his words. The Dishwasher's words now turned Yuki into a cold blooded murderer that has plans of extermination.

On the 100th year in the Maggot's Nest, The Dishwasher hatches an escape plan. He just says to have Yuki pass out and let the creeper take control when the guards came in to check on her. Yuki did exactly that. And because of that, 43 inmates died of decapitation or disembowlment and 12 Shinigami who were guarding the Maggot's Nest died of Decapitation and disembowlment. She wakled out into the streets of the Soul Society breathing in fresh air... Before hopping down into the sewers. After many miles of sewage traveling, Yuki found herself outside of the soul society. She smiles and then uses a Senkaimon to travel to the world of the living, to search for Arrancars... Hopefully she finds one that isn't an arrancar that is so quick to judge her as an enemy because she is a shinigami...

1 year has passed and she might have found an arrancar. Yuki isn't sure, so she tries to say hello to them... (CONTINUES IF APPROVED!!!)

Side Notes: I love pizza, I love Barqs Root beer, and those two for dinner would make me... VERY HAPPY Very Happy (OOC: I is not making Bankai until she gets approved for bankai OR if she has a good enough tier to have bankai......)
RP Sample: By now I think you know my style, right?

(OOC: I am sorry that I gave such a crappy-ish history... I just can't think of how to make her into EXACTLY what I want and put it into words... The usage result for Yuki will be better than what you see...)

Too lazy to edit history and personality... Besides, she is a RotR transfer and is 1-5

Last edited by Fritz on Wed May 09, 2012 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

[Finished] Yuki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Yuki    [Finished] Yuki  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:19 am

Blood Warp Enhanced: Still need a cool-down on that. It's a faze ability.
Demon Blood Magic - Storm: As long as it is not insta-hit, I'll allow.
Other than that, I saw nothing. XD I also loved this game.

EDIT-
Fixed, approved. Second guy gets to tier, as I am horrible at it. XD
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

[Finished] Yuki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Yuki    [Finished] Yuki  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:56 am

Ok i think she's fine. 1-5 like before. It was in the SIDE NOTE parius. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Finished] Yuki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Yuki    [Finished] Yuki  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Yuki
Page 1 of 1