Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
[Finished] The Little Sister I_vote_lcap[Finished] The Little Sister I_voting_bar[Finished] The Little Sister I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
[Finished] The Little Sister I_vote_lcap[Finished] The Little Sister I_voting_bar[Finished] The Little Sister I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
[Finished] The Little Sister Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
[Finished] The Little Sister Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
[Finished] The Little Sister Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
[Finished] The Little Sister Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
[Finished] The Little Sister Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
[Finished] The Little Sister Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
[Finished] The Little Sister Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
[Finished] The Little Sister Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
[Finished] The Little Sister Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

[Finished] The Little Sister Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

[Finished] The Little Sister Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

[Finished] The Little Sister

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

[Finished] The Little Sister Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] The Little Sister   [Finished] The Little Sister EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 pm

The Human-Made
Bounto

Basic Information

Name: Little Sister... No recollection of name
Nicknames: Little One, Little Girl, Girly
True Age: 174 years old (born in 1938)
Sex: Female
Personality: The Little Sister has a serious case of dementia (Insanity/Madness) and an even worse case of schiziophrenia. If one asks why, it would be obvious if they could see the world through her eyes. Wherever there is horror, poverty, blood and gore, death, and any other horrible thing that exists in this universe, she would see people wearing fancy suits and dresses, majestic angels, and everything VERY good in this world... In fact, this dementia and schiziophrenia combination helps drive the reasoning for being unphased and, in fact, supportive of Mr. Bubbles killing any meany that comes across her. In fact, this schiziophrenia and dementia combo also changes the way she views herself and her own dolls. She views her self as a regular, pretty faced, young little girl, her Big Daddy as a noble golden knight, and even sees her own Big Sister as a bride or a princess with elegant ballroom apparel. Statues appeared to her as Big Daddy, pools of blood as rose petals, random fires on the floor as fireplaces, and the dead bodies of people as "Angels"; sleeping men and women lying on the ground with the outline of a halo and angel wings surrounding them. Even Rapture's own ADAM mutated people, known as Splicers, themselves appeared as beautiful, elegantly dressed men and women in masquerade masks, conversing civilly, when in reality they were violently fighting. However, the little girl's world view would be brought abruptly back to the grim, twisted reality of the world whenever she was frightened or in the process of gathering ADAM from a corpse.

The Little One's life is centered around Gathering ADAM and her Big Daddy. She practically needs ADAM in order to live, because it's basically a story of addiction. Once she was first given ADAM [via the ADAM sea slug that is somewhere in her body], she gained the addiction to ADAM. And the only way to get ADAM is from dead bodies. Sure ADAM is basically reiatsu and some would think that would be a perfect substitute, but it isn't. ADAM is the concentrated form of reiatsu and because it is concentrated it gives her 10 times the normal reiatsu would ever give her at a given time. Now for how her life is centered around Mr. Bubbles. Her love for her own Big Daddy was started by the indoctrination process that Rapture made that made Little Sisters reject all their feeling for female role-models and instead place those role-model feelings into the general Big Daddy archetypes. But after being with her Big Daddy for a little while, she loved him with all of her heart. This indoctrination process that Rapture practiced caused all the Little Ones to see all Big Daddies as the same Daddy AND made, for the Little Sisters, the word 'Mommy' a Taboo word... In fact, even mentioning the word, 'Mommy' or a synonym for that is a taboo. The fact that the word 'Mommy' is a taboo word also alludes that Little Sisters hate all women in general, except for themselves, Big Daddies, and Big Sisters.

Likes: Angels (Dead People), ADAM (reiatsu), Mr. Bubbles (Big Daddy), Rosie (Big Sister) {Yes, I know that Rosie is a technical term in Bioshock that refers to lower echelon Big Daddies and has no way in relation to Big Sister other than the name being female, but I'm going with that...}
Hates: Only one thing... Women...
Fears: Meanies, Strangers, Losing Mr. Bubbles

Character Appearance

Height: 2 feet and 6 inches tall
Weight: 78 lbs
Physical Traits: [Finished] The Little Sister Little10

The Little Sister has skin so pale that it even looks deathly. It's sort of a palish gray skin color, one that would even disturb some of the creepiest. However, her most remarkable feature are her eyes, which are both yellow all over (iris, pupil, whites-of-eyes... All yellow) AND both glow with a yellow hue. One would be able to see the eyes of a Little one, even in the darkest of darks because of the yellow eyes that glow.

Clothing: She usually wears clothes that belong to little girls during the WWII era. Lolita like dresses. Yet the dresses have been a little roughed up and torn and ripped and cut and singed and worn and stained in various places all over, mainly the edges. There are even a couple bloodstains on the white apron-like piece that is on a couple of her dresses.

Accessories: A crudely made drawing of her and her big daddy, walking hand in hand... And a syringe-thing that allows her to access the ADAM of dead corpses and inject it into her Big Daddy to activate High Speed Regeneration and a 25% strength increase for 1 post.
Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Can't fight w/o her doll... However, their fighting styles are shown in the spoiler at the bottom of their abilities list. Also, if her doll is killed in battle (either in Big Daddy or Big Sister, doesn't matter), she will be completely defenseless and can't resummon them for the rest of the thread. In battle, she rides Big daddy on his back OR Big Sister in the carriage UNLESS something that makes The Bigs inclined to put little sister on ground.
Strengths: Nothing... Except she is extremely adept at using Blur. A quick one she is.
Weaknesses: Everything
Abilities:

'Getting ADAM from the Angels': The Little sister can use her syringe thing to extract and concentrate a corpse's reiatsu into a red, liquid, very concentrated form of that reiatsu that she can use to feed herself or help the Big Daddy.

Regeneration: Because of the slugs that lives inside of her body, she gets a constant stream of ADAM flowing throughout her body. This ADAM is able to detect injury and almost heals it instantly. In fact, she is practically invincible because of the instant regeneration. She does, however, still feel MAJOR pain. Heck, even a cut will hurt her, because the rapid regeneration process is extremely painful. Also, she is not immortal or unkillable, because if someone rips the slug right out of her body, cuts her head off, or rips out her heart, she will die like a normal person. Another thing is that her body structure is still as weak as an 8 year old's since the bones haven't fully developed, so she could trip and fall down 4 steps of stairs and break her leg. If she does get a broken bone, the rapid regeneration process would cause the regeneration to regenerate incorrectly, as in a broken leg could actually cause her regeneration to regenerate the broken limb in a position where the bones are half off each other... And the only way to get it back to normal would be through trial and error (ie keep on breaking her legs until their on correctly). And she WILL feel immense continuous pain if they regrow incorrectly and even more pain when they rebreak and regenerate.

Blur: A normal bounto ability. Basically the equivalent of shunpo... Yeah...

Doll

Sealed Appearance:
[Finished] The Little Sister Big_da11

Call Out Command: Ziege dich, Get him Mr. B! (and then the big daddy appears out of water vapor veil behind Little sister, charging towards the enemy)
The Name: The Big Daddy
Nicknames of The Big Daddy: 'Mr. B' or 'Mr. Bubbles' or 'Daddy' or by his code name: 'Proto'
Interchangeability Phrase {Big Sister to Big Daddy}: Come on, Mr. B, we'll miss the angels dancing!
Released Appearance: [Finished] The Little Sister Big_da10
OR
[Finished] The Little Sister Subject_delta
(There are a couple versions of the Big Daddy suits that Mr. B wears)
Height: 10 feet 3 inches tall {I am taking the size of the armor}
Weight: 1048 lbs {Again, taking armor into account}
[OPTIONAL] Weapon(s): The drill that replaces his right hand, and an assortment of guns and gizmos that are in a storage tank on its back. The weapons/gizmos will be counted as abilities for me, so just bear with me.
Abilities: [What abilities does your character have?]

Regeneration: The Big Daddy can regenerate over time, but it is a slow kind of regeneration... He can heal gashes, scratches, and dents in two posts, but if there was a destroyed limb it would take 5 posts to regenerate. However, if The Little sister was able to get some ADAM [Reiatsu] from a corpse in the same thread and inject it into the Big Daddy, he will undergo a 1 post High Speed Regeneration mode where the big daddy can regenerate just about everything {and regenerate 75 percent of lost limbs} AND gain a 20% increase in his strength for a single pot. Regeneration is passive and High Speed Regeneration has a one time use within a thread.

Charge: Using a bit of his ADAM [Reiatsu], he can launch himself at his enemy and try to jab them with his drill. He can also use this dash to quickly sidestep out of the way. This ability can be used twice the post it was first used in and then it receives a 2 post cooldown after the 2nd usage.

Drill Slam: In this attack, the Big Daddy slams the ground with its drill, causing a tremor in the surrounding area (of 40 feet), leaving anyone caught in that tremor in a stagger/stumble/fall. Usually he will follow this up with a Charge, since most enemies he fought {ALL OF WHICH were in Rapture} were caught off guard and staggered/slugglish enough for the big daddy to charge in and kill the enemies in rapture.

Drill Deflect: Mr. B can spin his drill and cause it to have more of a devastating effect on his enemies... HOWEVER, he can deflect most projectiles with his spinning drill if he catches the projectile attack with the drill while the drill is spinning. If he deflects a projectile, he can't spin his drill for 2 posts... If he doesn't deflect a projectile, he can spin his drill for as long as he wants

Rivet Gun: Big Daddy can pull out a rivet gun out of his storage tank on his back and shoot bala size, shape, and speed rivets at his enemy to cause damage equivalent to half a bala. Can shoot 15 rivets before needing a 1 post reload. The reload can be activated manually.

Incinerate!: Mr. B can shoot fireballs out of his free hand at his enemy, which are cero strength and cero speed. He can charge it up for a post in order to, instead of a fireball, release a flamethrower like fire blast at his enemy. Either way, can be used twice per post if uncharged, once per post if charged... AND has 3 post cooldown

Mini-Turrets: Mr. B can throw out 2 mini turrets about the size of tennis balls out onto the ground, wall, or ceiling. The turrets will then shoot 5 bala strength mini-bullets, per my post, at the person closest to them either than Big Daddy, Big Sister, or Little Sister. They are easilly destroyed, so easilly destroyed that you can step on it and it'll be destroyed. 4 post cooldown. Can be used twice per thread.

Enhance Strength: Self-Explanatory... 2.5x Strength boost

Enhance Durability/Defense: Self Explanatory... 3x defense/durability boos

Interchangeability: The Big Daddy could leave his big armor and change... however, after the transformation, the Big Sister cannot transform back into the Big Daddy until 3 posts have passed. Also, The Little Sister has to say a phrase in order to have the transformation occur. After the 3 posts have passed, she can say a different phrase to have the Big sister re-enter the Big 'Big Daddy' armor suit and take on the first form again.

Spoiler:

2nd Doll Form
{Note: if you read anything that says 'Big Daddy' and the ability is also used by Big Daddy, then the Big Sister can use it too... Warning, some abilities on Big Sister might have different cooldowns on her than Big Daddy}

Name: The Big Sister
Nicknames: 'Sister' or 'Sis' or 'Rosie' or 'Eleanor'
Interchangeability Phrase {From Big Daddy to Big Sister} : "No time to play, Mr. B... More ADAM for Big Sister."
Released Appearance: [Finished] The Little Sister Big_si11
Height: 6 feet, 10 inches
Weight: 173 lbs
Abilities:

Double Spear-gun/Spear-blade: around her wrists are gauntlets that have spearguns on them that contain harpoons, that are 4 feet long. The Big sister can either use this harpoons as a double sword like style of manner as swords OR use them as actual projectiles launch them at her enemies at bala speeds and cero strength. In fact, she can use them to pull herself distances by connecting a rope to the bottom of the harpoon, launching the harpoon, and allow the harpoon to pull her to the harpoon. If she launches the harpoon, the spearguns take 2 posts to reload.

Psycho Storm: When the Sis is pissed, she can hover in the air with the usage of her telekinesis. Then she brings any inanimate object in the area to her and make them circle around her in a sphere-like way. Then, all at once, all the inanimate objects fly at insanely high speeds in all directions. At high speeds so great that even a tree branch can pierce through a hierro... This ability can be used twice per thread and has a 5 post cooldown.

Psycho Scream: The Big Sister can release a shriek that causes anyone in the vicinity to have blurred vision for that post, defeaned ears for that post, and have their body feel dizzy AND twice as heavy for half the post. Ability can be used twice per thread AND has a 4 post cooldown

Electro-Bolt: The Big sister can launch electricity from both her hands, which have speeds of balas yet strength of ceros. She can charge them up for a post to release a stream of lightning at her enemy {think of Sith Lightning from Star Wars... lulz}... Uncharged can be used twice per post while charged can be used once per post. TWO POST COOLDOWN

Teleport: The Big Sister can run a couple feet and then evaporate in a warp of red mist. She can then reappear anywhere in a 30 feet radius around her OR the Little Sister. Has a 2 post cooldown

Fire Barrage: The Big Sister can shoot a series of 3 fireballs at a time at her enemy that explode on contact. The fireball and explosion deals damage equal to a cero and each fireball moves at cero speed. The damage does not include burn damage, so burn damage is added onto the impact of the fireball&explosion. Has a 3 post cooldown.

Regeneration: The Big Daddy can regenerate over time, but it is a slow kind of regeneration... He can heal gashes, scratches, and dents in two posts, but if there was a destroyed limb it would take 5 posts to regenerate. However, if The Little sister was able to get some ADAM [Reiatsu] from a corpse in the same thread and inject it into the Big Daddy, he will undergo a 1 post High Speed Regeneration mode where the big daddy can regenerate just about everything {and regenerate 75 percent of lost limbs} AND gain a 20% increase in his strength for a single pot. Regeneration is passive and High Speed Regeneration has a one time use within a thread.

Mini-Turrets: Mr. B can throw out 1 mini turret about the size of a tennis ball out onto the ground, wall, or ceiling. The turrets will then shoot 5 bala strength mini-bullets, per my post, at the person closest to them either than Big Daddy, Big Sister, or Little Sister. They are easilly destroyed, so easilly destroyed that you can step on it and it'll be destroyed. 4 post cooldown. Can be used twice per thread.

Telekinesis: Mr. B can use telekinesis to catch, pull, or throw any inanimate object around him at whatever he wishes (weapons excluded)... can be used twice per post... Has a 2 post cooldown

Enhanced Speed: For Obvious Reasons... 3x Speed Boost

Enhanced Projectile attacks: Because her physical skills/attacks aren't very adept, she has to EXTENSIVELY TRAIN her long-range attacks/skills... 2x accuracy AND strength to projectiles.

Enhanced Stamina: Less weight equals less energy used with every movement. Stamina receives 2x boost

Interchangeability: The Big Daddy could leave his big armor and change... however, after the transformation, the Big Sister cannot transform back into the Big Daddy until 3 posts have passed. Also, The Little Sister has to say a phrase in order to have the transformation occur. After the 3 posts have passed, she can say the phrase again to have the Big sister re-enter the Big 'Big Daddy' armor suit and take on the first form again.

Spoiler:

Back Drop

Background:

The Beginning Of Rapture
(Explains what Rapture is... I copy and pasted from Bioshock Wiki site =P[/b]

1946-1952: The Founding of Rapture

Rapture: a metropolis built at the bottom of the sea.

Ryan first began construction of Rapture in 1946. Using his own private steam-liner, the Olympian, he transported building supplies to the coordinates where the city would be built, roughly 63° 2' N, 29° 55' W, in the North Atlantic ocean. A building platform, nicknamed "the Sinker", was lowered from the Olympian to bring the supplies and crewmen to the seafloor where it was permanently moored at the bottom.

The city was primarily designed by the architectural firm Wales & Wales, and the art-deco metropolis was meant to be the ideal utopia, where art, industry, and science would thrive undisturbed by interventions from governments or other social agencies. Rapture was designed to be entirely self-supporting, with all of its electricity, food production, water purification and defense systems powered by undersea volcanic vents. People from around the world emigrated to the hidden city during the time period of 1946 to 1952, sparking conspiracy theories on the surface about mass disappearances called "The Vanishing". Rapture's population numbered at least several thousand at its peak during the early 1950's and was composed of those people Ryan viewed as the "best examples" of mankind.

Unfortunately, the city did not plan accommodations for the large number of workers who had labored to construct it. While the artistic and scientific elite from around the world emigrated to fill the metropolis, these workers were left in leaking, crowded, "temporary" housing in Pauper's Drop. This stark contrast between the poor and the intellectual upper crust was mostly ignored by Ryan and his Central Council. However, Ryan did listen to advice that the citizens were becoming anxious from the isolation of the city and the lack of sun. Thus he hired Sofia Lamb, a renowned psychiatrist on the surface, and invited her down to Rapture to help individuals cope with life under the ocean. Lamb's utilitarian beliefs largely clashed with the free market ideal of Rapture, and she devoted much of her efforts to the poorer citizens. In this way she became a significant political rival of Ryan.

During this same time period, between 1949 and 1951, Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum happened to be passing through the docks in Neptune's Bounty, and noticed that an individual whose hands had been paralyzed in the war was playing catch. After inquiring as to the reason behind the revival of his hands, she was told that the man had been bitten by a sea slug. Tenenbaum then asked the man for the slug, knowing that she had discovered something amazing, and began to search for a benefactor who would fund her research.

Tenenbaum was scoffed at by all of the other scientists in Rapture, until she approached Frank Fontaine, a businessman with a distinguished name in Neptune's Bounty. He agreed to fund Tenenbaum's research and development as long as he was able to profit from the findings in the end. He funded her research using the fortune he had acquired from his smuggling ring, bringing contraband items from the surface down to Rapture. Tenenbaum's research quickly began taking off. She discovered that a substance the sea slugs secreted behaved like stem cells, and that by using it she could manipulate DNA entirely. She was able to "bend the double-helix", cure diseases, and give organisms amazing powers. The substance was thought to be a "rebirth" for humanity, and it was dubbed "ADAM".

Shortly after the discovery of ADAM the scientists made another breakthrough: If the slug was implanted into a host, it would produce twenty to thirty times the original amount of ADAM. Presumably they tried to insert the slug into the stomachs of various other test subjects, but only one type of subject seemed to work well with the slug: young girls. After this discovery, they started to implant the slugs into little girls, but they needed a ready supply of hosts if they were going to mass produce ADAM as Fontaine wanted. Taking inspiration from Sofia Lamb's earlier charity work, Fontaine set up the "Little Sister's Orphanage," advertising it as a place where financially pressed families could send their little girls for care and schooling. The transformed girls eventually came to be known by the orphanage name.

1952-1959: Rapture's Golden Ages and Beginning of the End

The Elite of Rapture Society: Brigid Tenenbaum, Sander Cohen, Gil Alexander, Andrew Ryan, Sofia Lamb, and Yi Suchong
Added by GardimuerWhen Ryan initially noticed Lamb's political influence he agreed to a series of publicized debates with her, hoping to ruin her popularity by exposing the weaknesses in her philosophy. This was a miscalculation on his part, and it only increased the number of her supporters. At last Ryan began to fear her influence, and he commissioned Augustus Sinclair's company "Sinclair Solutions" to monitor her and her followers, hoping to find an excuse to take her into custody. Stanley Poole of the Rapture Tribune acted as an undercover spy for Sinclair, becoming one of the "Rapture Family," Lamb's followers. Eventually Lamb was taken by Ryan's men and locked away within Persephone, a prison complex owned by Sinclair.

Once Fontaine Futuristics was able to produce ADAM in a massive scale, the marketing of Gene Tonics and Plasmids (developed by Dr. Yi Suchong) went mainstream, selling to any individual that could afford them. These Tonics and Plasmids allowed individuals to do superhuman things, such as create fire at their fingertips (Incinerate!), release a swarm of bees from their arms (Insect Swarm), or increase muscle tissue and movement speed (SportBoost). Originally, Andrew Ryan admired the success of Frank Fontaine, citing him as a prime example of the type of individual that should be inhabiting Rapture.

A few years passed, and Andrew Ryan began suspecting Fontaine of various crimes, ranging from smuggling to murder. A full-scale genetic arms race broke out between Ryan and Fontaine, as Fontaine's monopoly of ADAM threatened the current social structure. Andrew Ryan then attempted to arrest Fontaine; but Fontaine decided that he himself wanted to go down "guns blazing" and faked his death during the shootout in late 1958. After this, Andrew Ryan assumed control of Fontaine Futuristics, and began to produce Plasmids and Tonics within his own company, Ryan Industries. Tightening his grip upon the city, Ryan began instituting harsher punishments against problem citizens, arresting many of Dr. Lamb's followers.

Rapture was filled with civil unrest in the following months as Fontaine stepped into his Atlas persona, rallying the people who had flocked to his poor houses in subtle guerrilla warfare against Ryan's security forces. To combat this threat, Ryan adjusted the Little Sister program to send the little girls out into the streets to gather ADAM from corpses. Ryan also commissioned Dr. Suchong to develop protectors for the girls, taking many of Lamb's imprisoned followers from Persephone and modifying them into prototype Big Daddies. To supply even more ADAM for the growing need, Ryan's men began kidnapping young girls to turn into Little Sisters. After Suchong's accidental death by a prototype Big Daddy, the Protector Project was placed under the control of Dr. Gilbert Alexander, another brilliant scientist from Fontaine Futuristics. He finally completed Suchong's work by bonding Eleanor Lamb, daughter of Sofia Lamb, who was abducted and turned into a Little Sister, to Subject Delta. They became the first ADAM gathering couple working in Rapture.

The minor skirmishes reached a climax on the New Year's Eve of 1958, when the disenfranchised citizens who supported Atlas attacked various key locations in the city, including the upper-class Kashmir Restaurant. This event was the first large-scale battle of Rapture's Civil War.

Prior to the New Years riots, Sofia Lamb had escaped from Persephone and was searching for her daughter. On New Year's Eve she and a few loyal Splicers finally captured Eleanor from her protector. Delta was incapacitated by the Hypnotize Plasmid, with which Sofia Lamb forced him to kill himself in front of a shocked Eleanor. Lamb then retreated back to Persephone with her daughter, avoiding the conflict of the war.

Throughout the Civil War, citizens and Splicers who were skilled enough to take down a Big Daddy learned how to retrieve more ADAM from the Little Sisters, harvesting the slugs embedded within them, resulting in the girls' deaths. Brigid Tenenbaum, after being confronted by a Little Sister in the Farmer's Market, developed a Plasmid of her own that would kill the slug inside the Little Sisters, restoring their humanity. Tenenbaum then began to collect the girls she rescued, hiding in an underground safe room in the sewers of Olympus Heights, keeping herself and the girls safe from harm.

1959-1960: The Fall of Rapture (BioShock 2 Multiplayer)

Through 1959, a full-scale decline of Rapture took place, with many large battles occurring between the armies of Andrew Ryan and Atlas. Ryan used the opportunity of the conflict to test many of Ryan Industries' Plasmids and Gene Tonics on citizens in the streets through Sinclair Solutions, a company owned by Augustus Sinclair. Early 1959 also saw great advances in the technology of Big Daddies under Dr. Gilbert Alexander's influence.

From the beginning, Ryan used the press to incite the citizens against Atlas, labeling him a "parasite" and an enemy of Rapture. Then, as the final tests with the Alpha Series were completed for the Protector Program, Ryan Industries began to release the first functional Big Daddies (Bouncer and Rosie models) into the streets to keep the citizens away from the Little Sisters during their work. However, many accidents involving the protectors were reported by the press. The aggressive nature of the Big Daddies was already known by Ryan's men and the scientific community, and Dr. Suchong himself had been one of the first victims even before their public appearance. Unfortunately, even the protectors weren't enough to keep Atlas' men from abducting the young gatherers for their ADAM. These incidents earned Atlas the label "child killer" in the newspapers. Ryan continued to use the press to publish propaganda reports of his victories against the rebellion.

As the conflict escalated, the bad side effects of ADAM became recognized among the population as Dr. J.S. Steinman, a well-known surgeon in Rapture who became addled by ADAM's degenerative effects, committed acts of atrocity during his operations. Atlas used these incidents to fuel the hysteria of the population about ADAM shortages, leading to riots. During the same period, Brigid Tenenbaum, who had vanished after renouncing the Little Sister Program, began to abduct the gatherers in order to save them. Her acts were reported to Ryan who immediately began a campaign to discredit her, using the newspapers to reveal the truth of her past in the German concentration camps.

More and more districts of Rapture began to be affected by the war. Apollo Square was used by Ryan's authorities as a concentration camp to contain his opponents, while Persephone Penal Colony was still under Sofia Lamb's control and cut off from the rest of the city. Arcadia was forced to close because of incidents involving an ADAM addicted nature cult called the Saturnine, and Rapture's famous artist, Sander Cohen, was finally forced to close Fort Frolic, although he promised the citizens a "Final Frolic." Rapture's Memorial Museum located in Point Prometheus was also closed to the public and converted into the Proving Grounds to train the new Big Daddies. Even the peaceful Dionysus Park was flooded during the war by former Rapture Tribune reporter Stanley Poole in an attempt to hide his treachery from Lamb's followers, and Siren Alley, whose residents suffered from rising unemployment rates, was turned into the city's red-light district.

The violence escalated as the condition of the city continued to deteriorate, and even the press began to turn against Ryan. An editor of Rapture Standard who had spoken out against Ryan's policy of controlling the press for personal advantage was finally hung under suspicion of being a spy of Atlas. With Splicers becoming more and more organized, Ryan Industries' only response was to make "Elite" versions of the new Big Daddies, more adapted to fight than to protect, and to ask McClendon Robotics for new deadly models of Security Bots. Rapture Central Computing was also commissioned to design a new model of Protector called the Lancer, intended to use the new Ion Laser weaponry. These bots and protectors were ultimately never involved in the war as Minerva's Den, the center for advanced-technologies in Rapture, was disconnected from the rest of the city by Reed Wahl.

In the end of that era, Andrew Ryan, "seeking solutions in seclusion" within Rapture Central Control in Hephaestus (earning him the label "Hephaestus Hermit" by the press), attempted to maintain control by enacting harsher laws, limiting the movement of the population, shutting down the Bathysphere network, and enacting the death penalty for anyone who broke these laws. Eventually, even the newspapers were forced to cease publication as Ryan instituted Security Order 217. However, the public disorder continued to escalate. In an act of desperation, Ryan violated the greatest virtue he held dear, free will, by introducing a type of "pheromone" into the air which would allow him slight mental control over all of the ADAM addicted citizens. Once Ryan had complete control of the city, Atlas went into hiding like all the few remaining sane citizens, and the insane Splicers roamed the streets of Rapture.

The Story of OUR Little Sister

She knew nothing of her previous life. She only knew that her 'Little Sister life' began shortly before the final 3 Little Sisters were created. Since she was the 4th to last Little Sister created, she was able to access Mr. Bubbles right off the bat. And with Mr. Bubbles, she adventured throughout Rapture.

In 1960, a man named Jack arrived in Rapture and unknowingly started doing the dirty work of Atlas, a mean man in Rapture who wanted to take control. Luckily for our Little Sister, she was in a different sector of Rapture during his movement of 'rescuing' Little Sisters from 'the torment of being Little Sisters' while he was hunting Andrew Ryan and then hunting Atlas AND also managed to avoid being caught by Tenenbaum, the mean lady that was trying to 'rehabilitate' Little Sisters. Our Little Sister didn't believe in becoming a normal girl again. In fact, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with her Big Daddy. However, the sector they were in was in the more secluded part of Rapture, so it took them 8 years to get back to the main sector of Rapture... Where most of the 'Angels' were sleeping. And when they got back to that sector, a new problem happened in Rapture. A Big Daddy, code named Delta, got revitalized and went on a rampage throughout Rapture in order to find his original Little Sister, Eleanor. Again, by luck, Our Little Sister managed to avoid the areas where Delta was at. Of course she and her big daddy had to fight a couple of Rogue Big Sisters in their sector, but that was pretty much it. Delta, while on his rampage, inadvertantly causes the destruction of Rapture. It wasn't an instant destruction of Rapture, so it gave the Little Sister and the Big Daddy time to find an escape route.

The Big Daddy she had, being the last Big Daddy still connected to the Little sister by the relationship of Bounto and Doll AND being one of the final made Big Daddies making her Big Daddy more intelligent, recognized the situation Rapture was in. As soon as he notices the rivets popping, explosions occuring in other sectors, he picks up his Little Sister as she was in the middle of Gathering ADAM from a corpse, and shoots off for then closest Bathysphere he knew of. Which was half a mile away.

He made it there after having to plow through a horde of crazed, dazed, and confused splicers, outrunning a flooding corridor, and nearly losing her Little Sister's Important Syringe. He busts down the door to Andrew Ryan's office. He quickly scanned the room, which looked unscathed at the moment other than the fact that Andrew Ryan's corpse was lying on the ground next to a broken Golf Club that had blood on it and the water that had flooded in from a different room next to Andrew Ryans. He quickly spots the red lever next to his desk, the red lever that controls the mechanized door into the hidden room and the bathysphere. He pulls it, and two bookcases seperate and reveal a hidden room with a bathysphere that was ready to go to the surface. And Proto did just that, grab his Little sister, put her inside of it, gets inside of it, and pulls the lever that releases the bathysphere's weights and allows the bathysphere's bouyancy to float the two up to the surface. Once they reached the surface, they feel the shockwaves of Rapture's implosion/explosion.

The two made it onto the shores of the closest continent they could find, by pressing a button in the special bathysphere made for Andrew Ryan, which the button (when pressed) activates a protocol that causes the bathysphere to start zooming towards Andrew Ryan's hideaway cottage next to the sea. After they get onto shore, the Little Sister and the Big Daddy roamed the Earth, in search of corpses to rob of their ADAM (Reiatsu).

Side Notes: I hate it when... My iTouch decides to refresh the webpage for no f*cking reason and causes whatever I was painstakingly typing in as a post for the past 2 hours to be undone and makes those 2 hours worthless cause of that. I HATE IT!

Now, there are words in Bioshock that make it seem as though it shouldn't relate with bleach... But here are some translations/synonyms for Bioshock terms mixing into Bleach terms

ADAM: Concentrated Version of Reiatsu that gives temporary powers to people who would regularly not have powers. ADAM, however, affects Little Sisters and Big Daddy/Big Sister differently. Little Sisters use ADAM as nourishment. Big Daddy/Big Sister uses the ADAM to heal up very quickly and give a temporary power boost.

Little Sisters: Bounto that was made when a sea slug was put in a little girl's bodies. They were made with dolls, however the Little Sisters were not able access use to them at first. A couple years later after Little Sisters were first made, they were able to access their dolls. Little Sisters usually puts their Big Daddy back into their sealed form.

Big Daddies/Big Sisters: The Dolls of each little sister. They were at first made unaccessable to Little Sisters, but after a couple years the Little Sisters were genetically modified and were able to instinctively active their dolls. There was a way to seperate the doll from the spirit of the Little Sister and make them their own seperate living being, able to live w/o being a doll. It was to make the Big Daddy take off his helmet and have him shoot himself in the head. What happens next is that the energy of the exposed, dead Big Daddy doesn't flow back to his Little Sister's doll, but instead flows into the containment tubes of the Revita-chambers. When this happened, the Big Daddy form was split from the Big Sister form. Thus, both the Big Daddy form AND the Big Sister form were able to live seperately and were no longer connected to the Little sister by the bonds of Doll and Bounto.

'Angels': Read the Little Sister's Personality...

Bathysphere: Spheres that were connected to certain individuals rooms/offices that, in the time of emergencies, allowed them to go back to the surface. This was a 1 way trip.

Revita Chambers: Chambers in which the particles/energy of people who have recently died go back to... The Chambers only affect people that are not splicers.

Splicers: NORMAL people who lived in Rapture that injected ADAM into their bloodstream. They got temporary powers, but their bodies wanted to reject the ADAM. This fight between ADAM, which actually harmed the body's cells, and the human body caused these normal people to have their brain function degrade and become defunctional while their bodies became mutated. Thus, these feral mutant-looking people were officially known as Splicers.

Need to know more about the ACTUAL Bioshock yourself, go to the wiki.page thru the link below
http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Rapture_Storyline

RP Sample: Are you sure? Cause you DO know me! You don't need a sample!

Last edited by Fritz on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] The Little Sister   [Finished] The Little Sister EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Everything looks fine to me. Only, the little sister's regen is to high. atleast mention that while she won't bleed to death, she'll still be weakened by a cut. I know she's nothing special in a fight, but as long as she's moving the other person has to defeat the doll to win. And otherwise keep her out of danger.

Other than that, approved. I do think this earns a high tier, so 1-3. Although the second person can feel free to change it if they don't agree.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] The Little Sister   [Finished] The Little Sister EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:04 am

I didn't see anything wrong, except for what Zenke said. Follow what he said. Seconded, 13 tier.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] The Little Sister   [Finished] The Little Sister Empty

Back to top Go down

[Finished] The Little Sister
Page 1 of 1