Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Grainné Xios (Black) I_vote_lcapGrainné Xios (Black) I_voting_barGrainné Xios (Black) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Grainné Xios (Black) I_vote_lcapGrainné Xios (Black) I_voting_barGrainné Xios (Black) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Grainné Xios (Black) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Grainné Xios (Black) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Grainné Xios (Black) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Grainné Xios (Black) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Grainné Xios (Black) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Grainné Xios (Black) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Grainné Xios (Black) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Grainné Xios (Black) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Grainné Xios (Black) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Grainné Xios (Black) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Grainné Xios (Black) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Grainné Xios (Black)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Grainné Xios (Black) Empty
PostSubject: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 am

Shinigami Template

Theme Music:

Basic Information

Name: Grainné Xios (Black)

True Age: 217

Sex: Female

Personality: Simply put, Grainné is an artist. She is accepting of everything new or unusual, sees the beauty in everything and appreciates the beauty she sees. To Grainné, an ideal day is one spent creating beauty in the form of art, and the world is her canvas. She doesn’t mix with other people too well as they see her as radical and extremist, but really all she wants is to bring colour and beauty to the world. The only thing as strong as her desire to paint the world a spantastic shade of awesome is her will to stop anything she considers beautiful from perishing.

Grainné has invested a substantial amount of time perfecting her healing and barrier techniques in order to protect others and preserve them. If the need arises, she will also sacrifice herself to ultimately defend freedom and her family in Squad 3. Her love of freedom has made her quick to embrace new people and new methods of doing things, making her very accepting and friendly, while also being very innovative and unpredictable.

One of Grainné’s signature traits is her habit of dramatically swishing her hair during conversations, painting sessions and indeed, even during battle. The reason for this is unknown, but it seems designed to draw more attention to her beauty. Another one of Grainné’s traits is her love of black clothes. Again, no explanation is given as she mainly keeps to herself so no one knows what her true motivations are.

Grainné’s eagerness to embrace and accept new ideas can make her somewhat naive when dealing with more dubious elements but she has a certain amount of experience to draw upon to protect her from bad apples. However she has also gained a degree of empathy with newcomers and outcasts as she is also somewhat of an outcast in the Soul Society. This combination has made Grainné a good-natured and kind but serious and introverted person. She will help anyone in need and she is good at it too.

One thing Grainné has infinite loyalty to, is her family. The Xios siblings make up Squad 3 and they are extremely close, even for siblings. She will sacrifice herself for them if required but she has complete faith in their abilities. As a middle sibling Grainné has both the guidance of an older sister and brother, coupled with the responsibility of providing guidance to her younger brother. While she takes this responsibility seriously, and trusts the judgement of her older siblings, she still finds herself dancing to the beat of her own drummer, so to speak.

Likes: Birds, Flying, Freedom, her family, Dramatic Swishing of her Hair.

Fears: Being Imprisoned (both creatively and physically), The death of others, Blank canvases (surfaces)

Character Appearance

Height: 5’ 6”

Weight: 96 lbs

Physical Traits: Grainné appears to be a young girl in mid to late teens. She is characterised by her pale skin, jet black hair and relatively small size. She has been known to experiment with make-up and sometimes even face paint but usually restricts this to her eyes. Another striking feature is Grainné’s bright yellow eyes. She share this peculiar characteristic with the rest of her siblings in Squad 3. The reason for this is unclear. Grainné is also quite slender as befitting someone as artistic and graceful as she is.

Click Me!!!!!
Click Me!!!!!

Clothing: Grainné generally alternates between two different outfits. In both, she wears a black bow in her hair, which resembles cat ears. The two of them are above. The first, called Grace is on the left. The other is called Poise. She generally wears Grace in her spare time and when in her office, and Poise when on assignment in the field or at official functions.

For her Grace outfit, she wears black pointed heeled shoes and stockings that start off black at her hips, but gradually fade to purple as they near her shoes. There is a small, white, flame-like marking on the outside of both stockings, indicating affiliation with a group of some sort. There are black wristbands on both of her arms, but she also wears a black detached sleeve with a silver banding on her left arm. Grainné wears a black buttoned vest with coattails that exposes part of her midriff, and a white, sleeveless undershirt and white shorts that may be connected to her shirt, although it is partly obscured by the vest. Grainné also has a detached scarf-like collar around her neck.

For her Poise outfit, Gráinne wears a white v-neck zip-up shirt that is black along the bottom and has mid-length sleeves. Her flower emblem is printed in off-white on the left side of the shirt. She wears black pants that have a vertical gray stripe on the outer side of each leg, and she wears a black belt with them. Attached to the inner side of the belt is a black, somewhat curved, banner-like piece of fabric that hangs from the back and extends forward to her hips. On the underside of this is a thinner, longer, similarly-shaped purple piece of fabric. Her black high-heel boots come halfway up her calves and have a pair of belted straps across them.

Accessories: None

Animal Type: Black Raven

Appearance:

Grainné Xios (Black) Cmn-ra10

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: In her normal form, Grainné is not an out and out fighter. She is a very defensive combatant, usually staying out of battle unless absolutely necessary. When pushed into combat she relies on her exceptionally quick bird-like vision and reflexes to defend herself. If she can she will try and take the battle to the skies, with her mastery of Advanced Airwalking, unmatched Shunpo and exceptional stamina giving her an advantage over most enemies. She mainly uses her bakudo whilst rarely using her hado as she prefers to protect her allies than harm the enemy. Given her combination of kidou, speed and quickness of thought, she is a very balanced fighter in terms of range. In Shikai, Grainné's style remains very much the same. However her boosted speed and stamina increases her already potent defensive ability to a whole level.

When Grainné is forced into Bankai, she undergoes a complete change in mentality from her normal form. As Neroamee releases more of her power, Grainné abandons all of her defensive tendencies and adopts an almost totally offensive strategy. She lets go, throwing caution to the wind and putting her body on the line in her bid to protect everything she loves. Grainné gains even greater boosts to her speed and stamina. She retains her bakudo but uses them less, preferring her hado instead to inflict as much damage as she can, which is considerable as she also gains a phenomenal boost to her spiritual pressure. Grainné continues this into Toukai, where the greater boosts and abilities make her an even more potent weapon.

Strengths:

Speed: Taking after the bird she takes the form of, Grainné is very fast and possesses incredibly fast reflexes and unmatched shunpo.

Stamina: As Grainné regularly undertakes long-distance journeys her stamina and endurance are very high.

Spiritual Pressure: Due to her training with her sister and Jensen, Gráinne has uncovered hidden power in herself that defies logic. She possesses a Spiritual Pressure reserve that rivals even the highest level for her tier.

Kidou Master: Grainné has trained extensively with kidou to make up for her lack of physical strength. As a result she is very skilled with kidou.

Spiritual Control: Along with training her kidou, Grainné has has focused intently on controlling her Spiritual Pressure, enabling her to manipulate her reiatsu either to suppress it or channel it.

Detection: Grainné's bird-like traits make her a natural scout. Her eyesight and hearing are second to none and she supplements these with her impressive ability to sense Reiatsu. Her capacity for finding stuff is formidable.

Weaknesses:

Strength: Grainné is not physically strong and prefers to evade where possible.

Durability: Grainné cannot take a lot of punishment so relies on not getting hit.

Weakness to Electric attacks: "Flying Pokémon can have their wings clipped by electric attacks" quote from Random Guy who waits outside Violet City Gym and gives you tips, Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal. Double damage from Electric Attacks.

Weakness to Ice attacks: From same source as above Weakness to Electric. Double damage from Ice Attacks.

Special Qualities:

Enhanced Eyesight: Grainné's eyesight has no peer. Her sight gives her the ability to see over great distances to very fine detail.

Enhanced Hearing: Like birds Grainné's hearing has developed to a very high degree which also gives her incredibly good balance.

Mastery of Advanced Airwalking: Grainné has mastered Airwalking to such an extent that she moves through the air effortlessly. If she needs to suppress her reiatsu however she will use her wings to fly instead.

Retractable Talons: At will, Grainné's fingers can transform into talons about 6 inches in length.

Basic Wind Manipulation: In her base form, Grainné possesses a basic form manipulation that, while impressive, does not really help in battle. Abilities include: immunity to natural winds, blowing dust in peoples eyes, closing doors, blowing peoples hats off, etc.

Immunity to Grainné's Wind and Fire Abilities: Self-explanatory.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Grainné’s Zanpakuto is an elegant work of art yet is also deadly in her hands. It is a katana with a 3 ½’ blade with a futuristic style guard and grip.

Grainné Xios (Black) 243j1g10

Spirit’s Name:Neroamee
Spirit’s Appearance:

Grainné Xios (Black) Lady_i10

Spirit’s Personality: Neroamee, or just Amee as Grainné likes to call her, is the embodiment of expressionism and freedom. While Grainné is introverted and is happy just to spend time at home painting or building things, Amee desires nothing more than to explore the world and its beauty and take in everything it has to offer. Also, Amee shares Grainné’s predilection for protecting the world, but to a much higher degree. Amee displays an almost motherly instinct to prevent any harm to Grainné and her world. The Bankai shows the fury of Amee if her child is in danger.

Inner World: Neroamee’s world or “The Studio” as Grainné calls it, is an ethereal realm of extreme beauty. Everything from the water to the trees and all the way to the sky glisten with a glow that defies belief. When Grainné visits “The Studio”, she can do the thing that she loves the most. Simply sit with the one person who understands her, and paint.

Grainné Xios (Black) Tranqu10

Kidou: Bakudo: 8, 9, 11, 21, 26, 30, 37, 39, 58, 61, 62, 73, 75, 77, 81
Hado: All of the hado list below 90, Masenko
Forbidden(Bankai and Toukai only): Hado 91, Hyper Masenko, Hellzone Grenade

Link to Custom Kidou: Masenko, Hyper Masenko and Hellzone Grenade

Other Weapons: Black Rose

Shikai

Call Out Command: Time to fly, Amee.

Appearance: Grainné's overall appearance does not change except for eyes becoming markedly brighter and the small detail of big black wings. Her katana, however, changes into an instrument of love and protection. It gains a foot in length and the handle turns bright blue. The guard also turns blue and takes on the shape of a heart.

Grainné Xios (Black) Lou-wo10

Abilities: Wind Manipulation: Grainné gains the ability to manipulate wind. This is classified as air element. This ability is generally confined to the following list:

Windy Aura Mk I (Passive Ability): In this form, Grainné constantly projects a strong wind around her body. This wind reaches about 2-3 ft outwards from her body. This aura deflects light particles and gases, such as dust, smoke, light debris, and the like, away from Grainné.

Tornado Mk I: Grainné can generate a tornado up to 10 ft in diameter. This tornado is extremely damaging and can be directed anywhere Grainné chooses up to a maximum distance of 250m. Grainné is unaffected by her own tornado. The tornado takes 1 post to form and lasts 3 posts with a 1 post cool-down.

Air Blade Mk I: Grainné can create a "cutting" effect by refining the force of the wind. Each blade does 1 cero of wind damage, with 3 slashes per post and can hit a target up to 50 ft.

Slipstream Mk I: Grainné can use her reiatsu to bend air around her when she uses Shunpo, increasing the speed at which she travels with this ability.

Wind Shield Mk I: Grainné can form a shield of wind that deflects physical projectiles and strikes. She can make it a 10 ft diameter circle in front of her, or she can form a personal shield attached to her forearm roughly the size of a A2 sheet of paper. This shield can deflect most physical strikes, but any kind of energy attack, or physical attack that packs more force than a cero, punches straight through.

Reflect Bounder Mk I: Grainné can create an energy shield that reflects energy attacks. She can create a large shield for a short duration or a personal shield for a longer duration. The shield can reflect any attack up to a cero in strength. The shield can be created to encompass up to 3 allies. The shield does not block any form of physical attacks, so a being can pass freely through it. A personal shield can last up to 5 posts, with the duration decreasing by 1 post for each additional person Grainné tries to protect.

Boosts: Speed x2, Stamina x2, Reiatsu x2

Bankai

New Name: Amee-Zaibatsu

Appearance: When Grainné goes into Bankai, she stops being a quiet and gentle being and becomes a juggernaut of power. Neroamee's powerful will to protect Grainné's realm at all costs has asserted itself. The picture illustrates the transformation.

Grainné Xios (Black) Cmn-ra11

Abilities:

Wind Manipulation: Grainné still has the ability to manipulate wind, albeit at a much more impressive degree. This is classified as air element. This ability is generally confined to the following list:

Windy Aura Mk II (Passive Ability): In this form, Grainné constantly projects a stronger wind around her body. This wind reaches about 5-6 ft outwards from her body. This aura is much stronger and deflects anything but direct attacks away from Grainné. Also, any creature that has below average strength and weighs less than 90 lbs finds it fairly difficult to move within this aura.

Tornado Mk II: Grainné gains the ability to generate a tornado up to 20 ft in diameter. This tornado is extremely damaging and can be directed anywhere Grainné chooses up to a maximum distance of 500m. Grainné is unaffected by her own tornado. The tornado takes 1 post to form and lasts 3 posts with a 1 post cool-down.

Air Blade Mk II: Grainné can create a "cutting" effect by refining the force of the wind. Each blade does 1 cero of wind damage, with 5 slashes per post and can hit a target up to 50 ft.

Slipstream Mk II: Grainné can bend air around her even more when she uses Shunpo, increasing the speed at which she travels with this ability to a huge extent. Her shunpo is boosted to the extent that she leaves an afterimage of herself at her start point, and her actual form is slightly blurred, making her difficult to hit while moving.

Wind Shield Mk II: Grainné can form a shield of wind that deflects physical projectiles and strikes. She can make it a 20 ft diameter circle in front of her, or she can form a personal shield attached to her forearm roughly the size of a A2 sheet of paper.  This shield can deflect most physical strikes, but any kind of energy attack, or physical attack that packs more force than a Gran Rey Cero, punches straight through. 3 post cool-down.

Reflect Bounder Mk II: Grainné can create a shield that reflects energy attacks. She can create a large shield for a short duration or a personal shield for a longer duration. The shield can reflect any attack up to a Gran Rey Cero in strength. The shield can be created to encompass up to 3 allies. The shield does not block any form of physical attacks, so a being can pass freely through it. A personal shield can last up to 5 posts, with the duration decreasing by 1 post for each additional person Grainné tries to protect. 3 post cool-down.

Talons: Grainnés extendable talons are constantly present in this form, but the Bankai makes them hard enough to puncture all but the hardest hierro.

Boosts: Speed x2, Strength x3, Stamina x2, Reiatsu x3

Toukai

Name: Amee-culos Shunoros

New Appearance: The Toukai is a manifestation of the combined fury of Grainné and Neroamee. It resembles Grainné's normal form with a few notable differences. First, the zanpakuto that was present in her normal form is replaced with two blades, one made of razor sharp air and the other of raging flame. Her hair is no longer black but bright gold, like the flames she now wields. Finally, her feet cannot be seen as flames emanate from underneath her up to her knees.

Grainné Xios (Black) Grainn10Grainné Xios (Black) Agni_a10

Abilities:

Flame and Wind Manipulation: Grainné is now fuelled by the fires of rage and retribution. She wields this power like her own two hands, the fire being a part of her in this form. She also retains her wind manipulation abilities, albeit more devastating. The following is a list of the most generally used forms.

Air:

Windy Aura Mk III (Passive Ability): In this form, Grainné constantly projects a brutal wind around her body. This wind reaches about 10-12 ft outwards from her body. This aura is so much stronger and deflects anything but direct attacks away from Grainné. Anybody more than 2 tiers lower than Grainné is affected.

Tornado Mk III:  Grainné gains the ability to generate a tornado up to 40 ft in diameter. This tornado is extremely damaging and can be directed anywhere Grainné chooses up to a maximum distance of 500m. Anybody with less than average strength finds themselves being sucked in and swept around the center. Grainné is unaffected by her own tornado. The tornado now forms almost instantly and lasts 5 posts with a 1 post cool-down.

Air Blade Mk III: Grainné can create an even more effective "cutting" effect by refining the force of the wind to an incredible degree. There are two versions of this attack. The first is where each blade does 1 cero of wind damage, with 8 slashes per post and can hit a target up to 100 ft away, with a 3 post cool-down. The second is where each blade does 1 Gran Rey Cero of wind damage, with 3 slashes per post, and a 5 post cool-down.

Slipstream Mk III: Grainné can bend air around her even more when she uses Shunpo, increasing the speed at which she travels with this ability to a utterly ridiculous extent. Her shunpo is boosted to the extent that she leaves an afterimage of herself at her start point, and her actual form is greatly blurred, making her difficult to hit while moving. She also has the capacity to Shunpo in rapid bursts, leaving multiple afterimages of herself in several places. However, the only ability Grainné can use while performing these rapid bursts is the small version of Air Shield. Also if she tries to continue the rapid bursts for more than 3 posts, she immediately becomes fatigued.

Wind Shield Mk III: Grainné can form a shield of wind that deflects physical projectiles and strikes. She can make it up to a 40 ft diameter circle in front of her, or she can form a personal shield attached to her forearm roughly the size of a A2 sheet of paper. This shield can deflect most physical strikes, but any kind of energy attack, or physical attack that packs more force than a Gran Rey Cero, punches straight through the large version. The small personal version can withstand Cero Oscuras-force physical attacks. 4 post cool-down.

Reflect Bounder Mk III: Grainné can create an energy shield that reflects energy attacks. She can create a large shield for a short duration or a personal shield for a longer duration. The shield can reflect any attack up to a Cero Oscuras in strength. The shield can be created to encompass up to 3 allies, however if Grainné chooses to shield more than just herself the shield can only withstand up to Gran Rey Cero power. The shield does not block any form of physical attacks, so a being can pass freely through it. A personal shield can last up to 8 posts, with the duration decreasing by 1 post for each additional person Grainné tries to protect. 4 post cool-down.

Fire:

Fire Aura (Passive, Temporary): At will, Grainné can switch her Windy Aura into a Fire Aura. The Fire Aura extends out 5-6 ft from Grainné's body. This aura does not push stuff back, rather it simply ignites any unfortunate soul caught within it, for a post. This aura can only be maintained for 3 posts however, after which time it will revert back to the Wind Aura.

Fire Tornado: This power shares range and size limits with Tornado Mk II. However the tornado is comprised of fire, rather than wind. Anybody with less than average strength finds themselves being sucked in and swept around the center. Grainné is unaffected by her own tornado. Anybody caught in the tornado begins to take damage immediately and if they remain in the tornado for longer than a post, they take damage roughly equivalent to a Gran Rey Cero. 4 post cool-down.

Fireball Variations:

Rapid-Fire: Grainné can channel her wrath and rapid-fire fireballs each with the power of a cero. She can fire these at the rate of 15 per post and are not very accurate. She can maintain this effort for 2 posts, but she can choose to go all-out and go for an extra post, but she will be fatigued after it. This variation has a 3 post cool-down.

Twin: Grainné can fire two fireballs, one from each hand. These fireballs each do the equivalent of a Gran Rey Cero in fire damage and cause large explosions. This also has a 4 post cool-down.

Ultimate: Grainné can channel her power into one massive fireball. This hugely destructive attack, if it hits, deals the equivalent of a Cero Oscuras in fire damage and causes a catastrophic explosion. Has a 5 post cool-down, however if Grainné tries to use this again immediately after the last cool-down post, she will become fatigued after it. To avoid this, she must wait an extra post.

Flame Blade: This power is similar to Air Blade, except the cutting blade is formed from the fire that fuels this form. There are two versions of this attack. The first is where each blade does 1 cero of fire damage, with 8 slashes per post and can hit a target up to 100 ft away, with a 3 post cool-down. The second is where each blade does 1 Gran Rey Cero of fire damage, with 3 slashes per post, and a 5 post cool-down.

Reflect Incinerator: At the cost of 4 posts of duration, Grainné can envelope her Reflect Bounder shield in fire, dealing heavy fire damage to anything that tries to pass through.

Boosts: Speed x4, Strength x4, Stamina x4, Reiatsu x4

Back Drop

Background: Grainné Xios remembers when things were simple. She was born in the Soul Society, sister to two boys and a girl and daughter to two Shinigami of the Gotei 13. The oldest was Temida, who was a strict older brother who would try to keep things running smoothly while their parents were away on missions. However he was also good-natured brother who cared deeply for his siblings.
Then there was Diath, who was generally the “mother” of the group when actual mother was away. She would help around the house so Temida could focus on older brother things. Youngest was Zwei, very much the baby of the family. He would often spend hours in the forest with his wolf friends that mother didn’t approve of. And then between Zwei and Diath there was Grainné. She was an introvert, keeping her feelings so close that very few knew what she was actually feeling. Until they saw her paintings. What Grainné lacked in word craft she made up for with her art. Most of her time was spent either painting intricate and powerful visions of colour and emotion, or crafting random trinkets and gizmos to reflect her mood at a given time. She usually stayed in her room, only emerging to get food, stock up on paint and materials for more works, or to patch Zwei up from his adventures in the forest. However, the one thing that was constant despite all of her mood swings was her love for her siblings, and her parents when they were around. They didn’t have much, but they were a happy family and they cared for each other very much.

The bubble was soon crushed however. Anastacia and Shensuin Xios were Shinigami of some renown, and as such they were often on missions for the Gotei 13. However they were out particularly late one night when Grainné suddenly heard a racket downstairs. She went to investigate when she found Zwei covered in mud from the forest, crying in Temida’s arms. Grainné was just about to ask what had happened when Zwei said that their parents had been killed... by another Shinigami. There was a stunned silence around the room. Temida, face pale with shock, ushered everyone off to bed. Grainné prayed that it was all a bad dream, and that she would wake up and be greeted by her parents for breakfast. It was all too real. A Shinigami came around to the house to inform them of their parent’s deaths... at the hands of a hollow? This didn’t make sense, and Diath knew it as she was physically restrained by Temida from shouting the truth and attacking the Shinigami. When the Shinigami left, Temida and Diath yelled and argued with each other, but Grainné couldn’t hear them. She couldn’t hear anything. She went to her room quietly, and began to paint.

Gradually, life for the Xios siblings began to resemble normality. After the funeral, the siblings started to adjust to life without their parents. However, one major stumbling block arrived in the form of poverty. The Xios’ tried, Temida in particular, to try and make ends meet. Eventually though, they succumbed to rising rent prices and were evicted from their home. So, living on the streets, the Xios’ stuck together and vowed to endure. Temida did roofing, fishing, and many other things to try and find money somewhere. Diath stayed home and played the part of the mother, making sure the money brought in was used for food and supplies for the siblings. Zwei did his best to help Diath and Temida but usually ended up in the forest with his wolf friends. Grainné continued to paint and tried to sell her paintings but that wasn’t clearly enough so she also volunteered at medical centers, putting the years spent keeping Zwei in one piece to good use, washing bandages and providing triage. It didn’t pay too well but it was better than nothing.
Despite all of the setbacks, the siblings still managed to keep each other alive through a combination of resourcefulness and the will to survive.

Emotionally however, the siblings were a bit of a mess. Tensions were high as they endured the stresses of trying to reach the next day alive. Temida sucked it all up and strived to be the man he knew he needed to be, keeping the family together and safe. Diath was becoming edgier and shorter-fused, and also began to oddly disappear for hours a day with no explanation. Zwei was spending more time in the forest than ever. Grainné kept her emotions within, expressing them in the only way she knew how, on a canvas. Due to her inability to display her emotions to others, she seemed to be indifferent to everything. It was because of this fact that she was scolded by Diath for not showing any visible emotion despite their circumstances. Diath stormed off when Grainné could offer no defence for herself except for a set of paintings that she hoped would explain everything. Diath couldn’t understand. Indeed, no one would be able to comprehend the sheer emotion running through Grainné. The guilt, the sorrow and the anger.

Matters reached a head when Zwei returned to the shelter after being gone for a whole week with a jacket that he had stolen. He was heavily scolded by Temida and Diath for being gone so long, who then began to argue with one another for not keeping track of him. Zwei took them both by surprise with an emotional outburst of “YOU ARE NOT MOTHER AND FATHER! THEY ARE DEAD!” and storming off. He found Grainné and fell to tears in her lap. Though Grainné and Zwei did not talk to each other too much, in that moment they suddenly had a mutual understanding of how similar to each other they actually were. Where Zwei had his wolves as his outlet, Grainné had her paintings. Temida came over and apologised and told him that they were only worried about him. It was then decided then that no matter what, the siblings were together for life.

However, some vows no matter how sacred, can be broken. Temida became suspicious at Diath’s absences and decided to find out what exactly was going on. Only Temida knows how he found out but eventually cracked that Diath had been stealing. Money, food and clothing had all been taken. Diath argued that it was necessary but Temida was having none of it. The argument eventually turned physical however and both of the siblings ended up with nasty wounds, Diath with a claw mark on her shoulder and Temida with a bite mark on his forearm. When Grainné came to patch them both up, they were quivering wrecks. Temida couldn’t stay however as he had another job to do. Diath stayed with Grainné and was looked after by her younger sister. Diath may not understand me, Grainné thought, but I love her and that’s all that matters. It was a few weeks later that Temida broke the news that no one could have expected.

Temida was joining the Gotei. Everyone in the room was stunned and nothing was said for what seemed like forever. Then Diath spoke calmly at first, trying to reason with him. But Temida was not to be denied. He was convinced it was the only way to get enough money to survive. The tension between Diath and Temida could be cut with a knife. Grainné sorely wanted to say something as well but she couldn’t find words to describe her feelings. So she just watched. She watched as Diath told Temida that she wasn’t going to sit around and wait for a report of his death. She watched as Diath failed to elicit a response from Temida and, with no more words or pleas, walked out and didn’t come back.

After that, life got a little better financially. Temida studied hard at home, honing his skills and teaching a few things to Zwei and Grainné when he had time. It was during this time that Grainné began to notice subtle changes to her body. For instance, her vision had become far superior to anybody else’s.  When studying with Temida she would notice minuscule details and the distance at which she could see things was quite extraordinary. It took her longer to lose track of Zwei on his increasingly frequent forays into the forest. Grainné’s vision also progressed her paintings to a whole new level as she could see more intricate details on the landscape that she was drawing.

While her vision made her paintings more intricate and significantly increased her income from them, the most drastic change came in Grainné’s habits in her spare time. Where she would spend endless amounts of time in her room before, she now was never at home. One day, Grainné had decided to go for a walk, to find something awesome to paint. She found a high cliff that she had no hope of climbing. She decided to try anyway, and got pretty far up. However, she then lost her grip on the cliff face and began to fall. There was no way to survive. Grainné Xios closed her eyes and waited for the impact. It didn’t come. She opened her eyes, and she was flying. She couldn’t believe it. Grainné had sprouted wings and began to fly to break her fall. She used the wings to fly around for a bit, getting used to them. It was surprisingly easy. She stopped then and set her sights on the cliff. She swooped down and grabbed her painting equipment that had dropped from the fall and then flew straight to the top of the cliff. The view was breathtaking and as soon as she landed she found that she could will the wings away. Grainné thought for a moment and willed the wings back out. She examined them for a second, admiring their shininess and, more importantly, their blackness. She then concentrated her will, and furthered her transformation. She morphed into a black raven. Wait until the others see this, she thought, they won’t believe it.

When Grainné got home she showed Temida and Zwei her new form. She was amazed to see that they too had attained animal forms, in Temida’s case a cat and Zwei a wolf. Grainné was then told by Zwei that he was joining the Gotei 13 as well to follow in the footsteps of his big brother. She was not entirely surprised; Zwei always looked up to Temida. It was shortly after this that Temida was promoted to Captain of Squad 3 and Zwei served in that squad too. This left Grainné to mind the homestead in the brothers’ absence. She would be there to cook and clean but be otherwise out and flying, picking up new sights to paint. During one of her outings she decided to follow Temida and Zwei on their first mission together, in her raven form. They were doing pretty well, slaying all of the hollows they faced. However, they came up against a particularly strong hollow and while they defeated him, they were both seriously wounded. Grainné couldn’t watch anymore, so she swooped down to them. Without thinking she willed her reiatsu into her fallen brothers which, she was stunned to see, was actually healing them. The brothers were healed just enough to make it back to Seireitei.

After seeing Grainné’s skills first-hand, Temida and Zwei both convinced her to sign up for the Gotei 13. She was initially resistant to the idea but changed her mind when Temida came back to them with information that he had found out about their parents’ death. That they were murdered by a Shinigami named Smilie who had, by all accounts, lost his mind. She was assigned to Squad 3 with her brothers. The family was almost complete. But there was something still missing. Grainné decided to use all of her spare time to look for Diath. Utilising her newfound senses, she eventually found her.

Diath Xios was slinking through the forest, trying to lay low. Grainné silently swooped down landed in a tree to watch what Diath was doing. Diath was practising turning into a snake and back and hadn’t noticed Grainné in the tree. Grainné then silently dropped down in front of her and changed back into human form. Diath was startled for a moment, but then realised that it was not entirely unexpected that the other Xios’ might have animal forms too. Grainné began to explain using a mixture of a lot of pictures and a few words what had happened; that Zwei had joined Gotei 13 and that Temida had found out what really happened to their parents. It was then that it was decided that the best place for the Xios’ was together as a unit in the Gotei.

Side Notes: I know i'm not an incredibly frequent poster like everyone else but I was hoping to get a pretty high tier if I went all-out on this bad boy. I was told that 1-5 in normal form is unobtainable off the bat but can Grainné be taken with special attention as due to my lack of natural creativity she and Tadatomo will probably be my only characters for the foreseeable future. Also applying for spot on 3rd squad in Gotei. I will respect the decision of the staff but I just wanted to explain myself. Thanks.
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.

Last edited by Orgoth on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Alright everything looks in order. Approved. Tier: 2-1
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Seconded
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Mods approved.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:12 am

Seconded

Grainné Xios (Black) Approved
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:28 pm

I've modded powers in all three forms. If they are OP just let me know. I want to push the limits but I don't actually know what the limits are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:25 am

This aura is so much stronger and deflects anything but direct attacks away from Grainné.

By this i presume you mean things like gas, smoke, small rocks, nothing like a bala or weak energy attack?

Fire Aura (Passive, Temporary): Massive? MASSIVE? how about it ignites anyone stupid enough to run into it? for a post?

Fire Tornado: theres that word again. uh, give it a max damage if someone stays within the tornado for to long, probably to a gran rey becuase of its potential to hurt allot of people at once. you can have an ignite effect too but just to point out ignite effects need to have a grace period after the fire is put out.

thats my imput.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Ok, changed those powers to recommended limits.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:58 pm

last thing, the stronger version of flameblade with the cd needs a 5 post cd instead of 3, and twin fireball needs a 4 post cd.

Approved, once those are fixed.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:37 pm

Ok, made these edits as well.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Slipstream Mk III: Be aware that the max. amount of afterimages you can make is 5. Just saying is all.

Wind Shield Mks II and III: Needs a cooldown. Minimum of two to three posts for Gran Rey, 4 for Oscuras. Either that or put a scale. Someone would have to be unbelievably strong to punch has hard as a Gran Rey.

Reflect Bounder Mks II and III: Same as above.

Fire Tornado: 4 post cooldown.

After those, I will second it.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:27 pm

edits made Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Changed Strengths and Weaknesses
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:04 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:39 pm

seconded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grainné Xios (Black)   Grainné Xios (Black) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grainné Xios (Black)
Page 1 of 1