Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Last resort power |Explosion| wip I_vote_lcapLast resort power |Explosion| wip I_voting_barLast resort power |Explosion| wip I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Last resort power |Explosion| wip I_vote_lcapLast resort power |Explosion| wip I_voting_barLast resort power |Explosion| wip I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Last resort power |Explosion| wip Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Last resort power |Explosion| wip Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Last resort power |Explosion| wip Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Last resort power |Explosion| wip Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Last resort power |Explosion| wip Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Last resort power |Explosion| wip Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Last resort power |Explosion| wip Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Last resort power |Explosion| wip Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Last resort power |Explosion| wip Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Last resort power |Explosion| wip Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Last resort power |Explosion| wip Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Last resort power |Explosion| wip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeon
Normal Member

Last resort power |Explosion| wip Empty
PostSubject: Last resort power |Explosion| wip   Last resort power |Explosion| wip EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Explosion:

By concentrating reitsu in high amounts around the user in unstable pockets it causes it to from the energy which slowly begins to become pent up within for explosions of blue flames to rip outwards. These explosions are huge and are able to whip up gales. But this is when its used in high amounts of energy. (Cero or higher) But the matter of explosions is It is highly adaptable and they can be seen in his released form around him as red droplets of energy. These will become blurred like blades from time to time. At any given time though these micro bladed concentration of reistu will be harmless within the field which is His Slip stream. In this form as well his form is obscured slightly from the haze which extends from this. Explosion is not a nature but is a embodiment of eruptions and explosive energy itself.

Explosion Concept: Explosion comes from the highly unstable resisting resist components which are packet together in close amounts of space. Making it highly volatile as explained above. These though can be manipulated into blades or even a bullet. Explosion though can be seen when in use due to the red tinge it makes. It behaves like a normal explosion though generated tons of heat when in use. Making it in every way almost like a real explosion. This in this form is dangerous, But while most explosions are made of a outward force these are made of hardened reistu needle thin blades which for that second will explode outwards like shrapnel. This plus the explosion damage Is useful since it gradually will weaken the integrity of hierro’s and durability.
Explosions though are uncontrolled which is the down side. DiZ has to stay away from the explosions and if he sets a large scale one off around him. It will hurt him just like if he was in the explosion itself so in this manner. Its not making up for anything. Really this power is just as dangerous to him as it is to others. Which is one of the tricky concepts about it, Another is its hard to control being the energy is extremely potent which is another reason he uses this so sparingly. This also uses high amounts of reistu which is one of its other downsides. Making it costly to use, for the user but this attributes to its highly dangerous nature.
Explosion though, as a trade off for damaging the user slightly every turn it allows them to Absorb Reistu particles at a heightened level , Which is below a quincy of course. But higher then almost every other form of reistu collection. Though a bount as well is higher being they are on par with quincies. Making it kind of tricky in that manner as well. But explosion is dangerous this way to, since its bombarding the user with mini explosions in the skin. Which causes it to hiss and crackle due to how potent it is.
Explosion:
Back to top Go down

Last resort power |Explosion| wip
Page 1 of 1