Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Power to Protect I_vote_lcapThe Power to Protect I_voting_barThe Power to Protect I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Power to Protect I_vote_lcapThe Power to Protect I_voting_barThe Power to Protect I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Power to Protect Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Power to Protect Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Power to Protect Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Power to Protect Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Power to Protect Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Power to Protect Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Power to Protect Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Power to Protect Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Power to Protect Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Power to Protect Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Power to Protect Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Power to Protect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

The Power to Protect Empty
PostSubject: The Power to Protect   The Power to Protect EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:28 am

There was a lone man in the middle of the plains... It was around 11:00 PM and it was a Saturday night... Around this time, this silver haired man would be practicing his guitar out in these very same plains. There was a gentle breeze going through the plains at the moment, and this felt refreshing to this man. Refreshing, because the man had been training now. He had been doing so many things such as ungodly amounts of regular physical training (which he almost never made his set goal, except for the sit-ups, and his goals were like in the 500s, but he did sit-ups for much longer...). He has also been training his resurrecion and also his segunda too. Even though he wasn't supposed to be away from the Coalition compounds at this moment since he was under close watch, he just had to because he didn't want to hurt his friends again. Fritz didn't want to feel weak and cause those closest to him to die.

The Silver Haired arrancar felt guilty that he had gotten many innocent people killed two weeks ago, caused his two closest friends (Draemon and Sivvonier) to give their own lives to Fritz in order to take Oro down, and hurt the very people that have accepted him into the Coalition. He didn't want to feel as weak as he did at that moment, instead he wants to become stronger... To be able to defend his friends...

However, at this moment, after being out here for about 12 hours, he decides to take his first break in a long while. He laid down in the short grass, staring at the full moon in the sky, wondering whether or not he should call someone out here to help him train. In fact, at this moment, he considered bringing Sharu out in order to help him because she would actually try to kill him in this fight, making the training a lot more effective. Then again, she would make sure that the training never ended, and would end when he dies... However, he was also a little upset that even he was weakest of all of the division leaders, and he was technically the 2nd command of the entire Coalition.

He gets up and starts playing random notes on his guitar, trying to string up something that would sound real awesome in a sequence... But, unbenknownst to him, he would have a visitor that would give him one hell of a training fight, right on this very night...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Power to Protect   The Power to Protect EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:41 am

(OOC: I wouldn't say weakest...Victoria and Alex matches you in tier and Victory might be the strongest out of them if his tier up has been approved.)

Dino Tomoshibi, in his police officer's clothing, stepped into the training grounds. He immediately recognized Fritz. Unfortunately, he was too busy organizing the city to defend it from him. But that was a very long time ago. The nearly six foot tall man had silver hair as well, and had calm, sky-blue eyes. "You must be Fritz. You know, it's not often my son asks me a favor. He said you seemed a little down and had been spending an awful lot of time here in one of your many training grounds." He didn't even wear his nametag. Dino had just gotten off work when Jun asked him for this favor...they were even still inside the police station when he was confronted. But he had a feeling Fritz might already know who he was. After all, Dino is the Chief of the NYC police department.

He took out his metal tonfas, which could block even zanpakutou. But he waited. "You know, I'm curious why they still allow you to work with us...after that rampage my son's friend and sensei helped fight you along with a shinigami and another human. Why is it that you're here? And what have you done to prove that you're not just going to do what Sharu said you might do?" Dino looked at him critically.

"Why is it that you wish to protect our world? I can maybe understand why a bounto would, but not an arrancar. How far would you truely go for us?" The man in his early forties would also add on if anything about a debt and/or going so far as to die for them was said. "Because of a debt? And how truthful does that sound, coming from a being that uses Alexander's methods to stay alive? Why would you even honor such a thing, no matter how close the person is to you?" "Truely? Would you truely die for us? Die so that my son can live? Die so that the officers' children can live on? Die to allow a populace that is ever so distrusting of spiritual beings to live on? What situation have you even been in to even make that statement true? Karakura almost fell to your kind. If it weren't for Alexander, the vizards, and the Gotei 13's Captain Commander, it would have been lost. This very city almost fell because of you."

And no matter what was said. "If what you have said I am to believe, then let's find out how resolute you really are. Come, and face me." Dino was then in a fighting stance.

Strength and durability were among his two specialties, along with sensing, though the reiatsu disguiser still fooled him. His speed wasn't great, despite one of his abilities. But overall, he would test how resolute this man truely was. He just needed to wait for the opportune moment.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Power to Protect   The Power to Protect EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:58 am

(OOC: I know, but I am writing this from Fritz's standpoint... and since the other heads of the Coalition {with the help of others, but the others are besides the point}, minus Seras and Lance, took him down, he feels weaker than them...)

Fritz turned his head to see Dino Tomoshibi. He wouldn't have recognized him if it wasn't for being locked up for a single week after the incident... He spent that whole week doing his research on each member of the Coalition, and took close looks at the relatives of each relative. After Dino said why he was here to check on Fritz, the silver haired arrancar turned the rest of his body and says cheerfully, yet with a hinting of fatigue ringing through his voice,"Ah yes..., Dino Tomoshibi, father of Jun. Nice... to finally meet you. I have to say, you must be... a good father since you raised such a strong, caring son. Well... I'm out here training, since you're here to check on me..."

He wipes some sweat from his forehead using his guitar as something like a cane. Fritz's eyes followed the hands of Dino as he pulled out his tonfas. The arrancar didn't even flinch at how he just pulled them out. Then Dino started to talk about why Fritz was still with the Coalition, and then pulled out the idea Sharu gave out about how he would be a threat to everyone. Fritz just stayed quiet for that moment, but after Dino was finished talking about how NYC was nearly destroyed by him, Fritz just simply replied with, "Well, that technically wasn't me fighting... In fact, I was also fighting, but fighting inside my own mind. In fact, my two closest friends, my other two personalities who followed my ideals, gave their lives in order for me to kill Oro, evil version of me... But that's besides the point... I am still around to protect my friends... And I don't help the humans because of a debt, I'm forced to, or because I have no one else to go to. I help the humans because I am a human at heart. And I'd give my life to make sure no one dies. Even if it is someone that is the strangest of strangers, because I don't want anyone to die when I can do anything about it. I didn't want to be an arrancar, yet I won't kill myself because of that. I still hold on to my humanity, and that is why I want to protect my friends."

Then he challenges Fritz, challenging him to show him how steadfast Fritz was in his goal to protect his friends. The silver haired arrancar lifted his guitar and rested it against his own shoulder. He then says to him with a smile, "Well, I'll show you my resolution..."

Fritz holds out his left arm towards, and turns his left hand into a gun shape. Then Fritz says, "3... 2... 1..." Then makes a gun motion, yet nothing came out... A fake out... "Bang."

Fritz starts running for Dino. When he was about 5 feet from Dino, he backflips forward, swinging his zanpakuto strength guitar in an upwards direction for Dino.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Power to Protect   The Power to Protect EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:59 am

Dino only shrugged at the comment about his son. He really didn't know about that, considering the two do not get along very well. Perhaps one of the reasons he was doing this favor was to patch up their relationship. He watched Fritz with a calm eye. Countdown, then bang, but Dino didn't move or flinch. No power fluctuation to indicate anything. Then Fritz charged. At five feet away, the being struck. The man matched tonfa to guitar, then jumped to smash his other tonfa into the being's skull. Dino also activated his floater device in his shoes, allowing him to fly.

Electricity also surged from him, hopefully surrounding the arrancar for a high powered jet stream of water from outside the lightning cage, to sear off Fritz's skin. If he didn't trap Fritz in, he would redirect and merge the lightning bolts behind the man and fired them with the power of a cero. Then he fired a half dozen water bullets with the speed and strength of a bala each.

His plan was to make Fritz lose himself in battle, and then leave an opening that if utilized, could seriously hurt or kill him. Then see what happens. The trick would be determining when or if that happens. And if this even lasts long enough for it to happen...
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Power to Protect   The Power to Protect EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:23 am

Dino matched his guitar with his tonfa. Seems like he can hold his own ground. Then Dino hopped and slammed his Tonfa into Fritz's head. It hurt a decent bit, but not too much because he had a thick skull (I am using both meanings at that point). Fritz didn't know that Dino was wearing floaters, so he was decently surprised that the human just started to float in air.

Dino then shot electricity at Fritz, which Fritz allowed to cage him, because he was interested in how other electricity fighters fought. However, Dino shot a stream of water almost immediately after that, causing the electricity to find its way and shock Fritz. It didn't sear Fritz skin, because his hierro was decent enough to not let his skin melt, but it shocked quite a bit. Heck, his hair even frizzed upwards as he got shocked.

Fritz then unsheathes his guitarblade, revealing a 3 foot blade from the guitar body, attached to the guitar's original 3 foot neck. The Blade seems as if it wouldn't fit in the guitar body, yet it does. As if it folds into itself like one of those toy lightsabers that kids used to play with. The strings of the guitar unlatch from the guitar body, leaving the guitar body to thump on the ground, and then those strings curl and twist around the blade of the guitarblade, making the strings appear like thorns curling around the blade. Fritz picked up the guitar body and fits his hand through it, as if using it as a boxing glove. After that, the arrancar sticks his guitar blade in the electric cage's 'bars'.

The electricity coursing through the guitar's blade clashed with the electric cage's, causing the electric cage to spark into nothingness. Fritz cracked his neck and said, "Nice Move."

Fritz sonido'd in front of Dino, and aimed a stomach punch with his left hand (the one that was in the guitar body). After the stomach punch, Fritz aimed another punch for Dino's wrist, but stopped mid-punch, causing the guitar body to fly off of Fritz's wrist and fly for Dino's right wrist.

Fritz, who was air-walking, hopped back a good 4 feet and shot 3 cero bullets with his left hand. One aimed for the stomach, and two for the knee.

Fritz didn't want to go too serious and end up hurting Dino. He was too much of a nice guy and didn't want to hurt his friends.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Power to Protect   The Power to Protect EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:14 pm

The arrancar had thick enough skin so his water didn't tear off this skin. That was good to know. But he also zapped him until the arrancar got out his blade and took out the lightning cage. Re-equiping himself, Fritz made his own attack run. He matched his tonfa with Fritz's weapon, then spun away from the next attack to hit the man upside the head again. Only to miss when the arrancar jumped back and fired his special cero thing. Unfortunately, at this range, there was no way to dodge or from any set of defense. So the officer took them in his gut and knee.

Before the smoke went away, Dino was already in Fritz's face again, aiming a tonfa to the collar bone, and another charged with electricity aiming for the rib. Water was also swirling around the two. The officer continued with close in barrages of his tonfas. Only if distance was made would the water swirling around them fire four, five feet long, crescent shaped waves of water at such a speed that it would actually cut from different directions. Along with a dozen bullet shaped water bullets that would do the same but do a lot less damage and moved at the speed of bala.

"Don't take me so lightly. Among the Tomoshibi, I'm second strongest for goodness sakes! You have to do better than that! My wife puts up so much better fights than this!" What he neglected to say was that his wife was also considered the strongest Tomoshibi of them all...beating him seven times out of ten...despite his own elemental advantage of water vs. fire.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Power to Protect   The Power to Protect EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm

(OOC: Sorry about the long wait)

Fritz was glad that he was training with someone who was slightly stronger than him. Almost all of Fritz's attacks were deflected, with the only attack that made contact was his cero finger gun shots.

Then, after a little gap of attacking time, Dino quickly got in front of Fritz and before the silver haired arrancar could react, the silver haired police chief slammed his tonfa into Fritz's collarbone. It didn't break anything, but it hurt like heck and made Fritz cringe a little in pain.

Then Dino aimed his other tonfa for Fritz's ribs, but Fritz was able to block that with his guitar blade. After this attack, Fritz hops back a good 20 feet. But only to have 4, five foot long crescent water waves come rushing towards him. He blocks the first two with his sword, the third cuts his right arm a little, the fourth was blocked with his sword, and the fifth cut across his upper chest. They stung a little, but they did not as much damage as the Tonfa to the collarbone.

After that 5th wave attack, Dino started taunting Fritz by saying that his wife put a better fight than the arrancar. To this, Fritz chuckles and says, "Well, if you want to get serious, why don't we just go into our next forms..."

With this, Fritz holds out his hands to the sides and says, "Shred, Drasiv!" After saying this, his hollow bone in the center of his chest grew a little larger, plus the skin around it started to disintigrate. It disintegrated to the point where the orb seemed as if it was floating in air in the middle of Fritz's chest. His silver hair started to get a blue tint to them, because the tips of the hair became blue and blends to silver as it goes closer and closer to the roots of Fritz's hair. Finally, Fritz grows two 5 foot long wings, that consisted of many varying shades of colors of black, red, blue, and violet.

After doing so, Fritz retracts his wing a little so they were about 3 feet long each, so the blue-silver haired arrancar could maneuver a little more cleanly. Plus, he now has a blue and red guitar in his left hand, which was also a guitar blade but was still in its guitar body sheath. After he goes into resurrecion, he waits for Dino to go into his Fullbring or Final Stage or whatever his 1st release stage was. But if Dino decides to not go into his 1st release, Fritz would be okay with that.

After Dino goes into 1st release or not, Fritz would then say, "3... 2... 1... Begin..." This time, no gimmicks such as a fake out attack. After the countdown, Fritz would charge at Dino, shooting 3 cero finger bullets and having them aimed to only slightly miss with only 1 probably brushing against the skin of his ear. At the same time, however, Fritz would will the guitar body that was punched at Dino (in the previous post), that was about 25 feet behind Dino, to shoot a cero like beam at Dino. Whether or not the beam hits Dino, Fritz would aim a stab with his guitar blade for Dino's right shoulderblade, while aiming a horizontal swing with the guitar (still sheathed in the body) for Dino's left thigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power to Protect   The Power to Protect Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power to Protect
Page 1 of 1