Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Training Begins! I_vote_lcapThe Training Begins! I_voting_barThe Training Begins! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Training Begins! I_vote_lcapThe Training Begins! I_voting_barThe Training Begins! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Training Begins! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Training Begins! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Training Begins! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Training Begins! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Training Begins! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Training Begins! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Training Begins! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Training Begins! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Training Begins! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Training Begins! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Training Begins! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Training Begins!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Training Begins! Empty
PostSubject: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Rena was sitting in a tree in the dark at the location she had told Jun Tomoshibi to come to..and had even dragged Kano Kressent along with her so that he was somewhere nearby her location as well. Though she hadn't started training him just yet because she wanted to train both of them at the same time..keeping her from having to repeat herself more than she was already going to need to.

She looked at her cell phone and sighed as she closed it. It was nearing the time the kid was supposed to show up and he wasn't here yet. He wasn't late..but Rena had hoped he would be early so they could go ahead and start.

~~~~
Earlier
~~~~

"Come on Kano we gotta go dammit! I swear if that little boy beats us to a location I chose myself.. I'll be mocked by him for life and i won't have that!" She said as she continually shunpo'd forward. As impatient as she usually was..it had gotten worse. She was excited..so it couldn't really be helped, but it was probably annoying Kano Kressent who was following her to where ever she was going. it took several hours..even using shunpo and air-walk. But they eventually made it to where Rena had chosen to train the two of them.

~~~~
back to present
~~~~

"Kano?" She said to the darkness of the area since the sun had gone down, "You still awake? If so start a fire. We can't be stumbling around in the dark around here. That and we need to give some give away to our location for the kid..if he shows up."

She jumped down from her perch in the tree and stretched her body a bit out of boredom. She couldn't sense worth a damn anymore..probably a side effect of her hollow spirit being bitchy..and she couldn't see very well because the moon wasn't making much of an impression upon the landscape of the woods along the mountainside.

Nibelheim..she hadn't been here in quite some time. She only needed to visit every so often to defend her title at Heaven's Arena as the top fighter, but it was good to feel at home in the mountain side where she had conducted her own secret training.

She could only hope Jun didn't get lost. She really didn't want to waste time looking for him.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:39 am

The man sighed in the dark as his name was called to set a fire. He grabbed a twig and stick and began to work causing friction to heat up on the log. They have been here for a while now and still no sign of this other kid. Sparks lit around the wood and set it to flame he gazed at it a bit tired eyed from the late night. It seemed so warm, almost as if the heat was blanketing him. “Oi, you sure he is coming? Its getting late, seems pretty close to turning in.” He looked up and saw a shred of the moon over head, the trees blocking almost all of its light. He set some rocks around the area in order to contain the fire from making a horrible forest fire. “got any marshmallows?” he asked resting his back against the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:02 pm

A five foot six blond with a wagon full of camping gear and everything else he needed. Including those weight things Rena left him. The green eyed teenager was mumbling some very obscene things as he walked towards his trainer for however long. With him was the visor device, which allowed night vision and a greator range for detecting spiritual beings. Looking through it towards Rena, the blond thought he was insane to go against her in the first bloody place. As Jun Tomoshibi neared, he heard the other person with her ask for marshmallows. Digging through the top bag, he tossed a bag of huge marshmallows right next to the guy. Jun appeared from the forest almost directly across from the guy.

"There you go...try not to eat them all, I only brought three bags of them..." The blond was wearing his usual clothes, and certainly had more in the stuff he brought with him. He turned to Rena, taking off the visor. "You know, going off of the readings from this thing...I was absolutely insane trying to take you on by myself in the first bloody place..." He tossed the device on the wagon/bags. "Well, I'm here...we gonna do a little bit or you gonna wait till morning? You sure picked one hell of an isolated place to train us..." The only training Jun really went through was in using the Coalition's weapons and gear. Nothing like this though. He also wondered what type of training she was going to do with them...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Rena could still sense spiritual power from Jun as he walked towards the fire and tossed Kano a bag of marshmellows. That ment he hadn't put on those weights yet. So that's where they would begin.

"First of all you'll be putting those weights on.. the both of you. You won't need spiritual power for the training I'm about to put you through.. and like I explained before..these keep your spiritual emergy from being used."

She stretched again and sighed. It was too late to be doing training now, but that was part of the plan. They needed time for their bodies to readjust to the lack of spirit energy. Especially Kano who was a vizard and thus much more into his spiritual power than a human like Jun would be.

"Then you'll go to bed.. while wearing those weights. Your bodies need to adjust or else it'll just be harmful to train in a condition that the body isn't used to being in. It's like being fatigued..without actually being tired. Your power will probably go whacko in your head for a few seconds too before succumbing to the weights effect."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Kano yawned out putting on the weights. While lifting them they felt like feathers, however as soon as he put them on he felt zapped from his spiritual pressure, like he just used a crap load of cero in an instant. “Holy sh-” he didn't finish his sentence and shook his head a bit. He never liked being low on power, the only reason he keeps his inner hollow around was due to the large boost of spiritual pressure he gains. He opened the bag of marshmallows. “Why did you bring so much gear?” he asked. “Kinda takes away from being in the wild” he had to keep his mind off of losing his spiritual pressure. He normally couldn't sense others, but losing his own felt odd. Like he was naked.

He roasted the marshmallow and plopped it in his mouth while leaning against the tree. He looked forward at the human. “So whats your name? Might as well get acquainted before the nights end.” he sat down the weights bringing him a tad faster then bustin his rump a bit. Pain jolted slightly, nothing huge, but sitting on the tail bone is never fun.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:29 am

Jun nodded, but first started to get his tent up first. The other guy asked him a a question. "Because I can. And because I'm a city kid. I know just enough to get by if I run out of supplies, but that's about it. And I can't stay away from technology for too long...I'm a techy." It didn't take him long to get his tent up, sleeping bag set inside, along with a laptop and mini-antenna in addition to his high tech cell phone. Duffle bag with his clothes was also inside, along with a small battery pack for his cell and laptop. There was just enough room to change and sleep comfortably and stash his own limited supplies inside. Then he put on the weights as he was getting changed inside his zipped up tent. At first, his rings seemed to protest, a small flame and lightning burst from them. Thankfully they weren't large enough to destroy anything inside.

Jun still heard the question as his powers settled down and succumbed to the seal. He was now clad in red shorts and a white T-shirt, along with his ring on each middle finger and the new weights. He wasn't the biggest kid on the block, barely being at his optimal weight for his height...despite the fact he can outeat most people. And he could only lift 180 pounds, yet his hitting forces were so much greater. These weights were just forty pounds below his absolute limit. The blond walked out with his lone chocolate bar in hand...well, trudged out. He sat down. "Jun Tomoshibi, second in command of the Trooper Group of the Coalition. And occasional errand boy for the R&D Division. You?" He munched mechanically on the chocolate bar. Individually, the weights weren't bad, but combined, they weighed 140 pounds...he already knew this training was going to suck.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:06 am

Rena couldn't help but start laughing as the kid put up his tent and changed into pajama looking attair, or at least it looked like that in her opinion, and shook her head as she say down with her back against a tree. Tent's and wagons and pajamas.. this kid wasn't kidding when he said he was a city boy. Guess that would make things more interesting in the long run since he won't be able to find his tent before long.

"For the first couple of days we will use real world time to train," She said mostly to herself but in a normal volume of voice so that the others could here her, "Then i will take you to the precipice world and train you for 6 days there.. which is 11 minutes of real world time. I need to work you in the real world first though so I can be sure you'll be able to handle a week straight almost."

She shuffled around in her cloths and got comfy against the tree, "First however.. ya'll need to sleep. stumbling around in the dark around here will most likely run you into a wild animal and lemme tell you they aren't friendly. They'll stay away from us as long as I'm here because of my spiritual pressure." She waved a hand at them and started to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~
Time Skip to the morning at 4am Day 1.
~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP BOYS!" Rena cried out as she dumped a bucket of ice cold water ontop of the both of them. Leaving just enough time for a reflexive reaction that may or may not save the boys from said water. Though she doubted it because this was the first time, of many to come in the future, that this had occured.

"It's time to get to training!" She said as she continually clapped her hands together until both of them were standing and ready to go, "Up up up You have lots to do and not enough sunlight to do it," She said as she pointed behind her with her thumb, "First you'll be RUNNING to get more water from the river about a mile that way. Then once you've done that and filled all 4 of the water buckets for our drinks today and after that we get to start on the warm up excerises!"

~~~~~~~~
after they did the water running.
~~~~~~~~

"Great. your slow as worms. now! Time for some excersises! straighten your body and grab your toes in your hands." She hadn't said touch them. She said grab them. Which she herself also did just to show it was possible. She didn't even give them a break or a drink of the water they had just fetched. She immediately began their excersises, "Now give me 200 squats.. if you cannot make 200 squats you'll give me 100 push-ups! if you can't even manage THAT then you'll give me 25 girly faces and I'll laugh at you the rest of your LIFE!"

~~~~~~~~
after 5 hours of "warm up excersises"
~~~~~~~~

Rena hands a rope to Kano and then one to Jun. pointing at two very conspicious boulders that weren't there last night, "You will pull and pull and fight that rope until you can't move or you manage to move that boulder to that line!" She said as she pointed at a line 10 feet behind the boys, "Once you do that you get to participate in the special bonus round." She laughed a bit and shook her head as she chuckled, "Don't die during the bonus round and you'll be allowed to take a break."

The boulders were big..but they weren't UNMOVABLE. The boys would be able to move the boulders within the hour at worst. Unless she was overestimating them. But the real fun would begin when they managed that. Because those boulders were living stone giants..and when moved they would wake up and attack the two kids. Now..these stone giants were a very weak bunch.. a tier 4 max.. but because the boys didn't have spiritual power they had nothing but their own muscles. She wondered if they could break the stone giants with just their bare hands?

-OOC- Just reply in a manner similiar to mine. if you don't understand how i'll try to explain it on chat. I'm sure you both know what to do though.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Kano climbed up a nearby tree, it was much more of a challenge with weights and no shunpou, and almost even more difficult finding a nice branch. “che, you need to take in more wilderness man” he chuckled and rested against the tree. He was pretty much knocked out before she talked them to fall asleep and about the animals. His last thoughts were of the moon shining down on them, he laughed very slightly in his sleep once, this was all gonna be a lot of fun. He was asleep however he was anxious making him a light sleeper for this night.

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

his eyes opened up as soon as her words were called, he didn't notice water so as he rose his face ran through the falling water. “ugh” he managed to say under his coughing from the surprise gulp and slid off the now slippery branch landing on top of the tent after his turn. “Oi the sun isn't even up yet, how will we burn it” he shook his said after saying. And stood up.

Despite the complaint he stood up and began running into the forest, using the birds as an mp3 player. He was never in nature much, but he decided it would be great now to hit the roots of mankind. He filled up his pales at the water, however drunk one of them dry and refilled it before running back. He was running, not so much a full speed sprint, he took his stride on this.

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

he grabbed onto his toes, oddly enough the weights helped this time, pushing his upper body down. He began his sit ups. He reached around 199, “FFFUUUCCCKKK” fell on his back unable to finish. 199 and he couldn't make 200. he spun around on his gut and completed the push ups. Wet from the sweat. He took one of the buckets and dumped it on himself. “AAAHHHH so good” he smiled .

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

he yanked on the rope a couple of times. Made little movement. “Heh this is gonna be a pain. All my life I just made these things levitate” he pulled and made it give up. pulling iot half the way “rrgg just a little more..” he pulled once more and heard a rubble. “heh I think I angered it” he smiled and pointed with his thumb thinking it was a joke. Then the rock began to come to life...wasn't so much of a joke anymore. “hooolllyyy...shhiii-” the fist came down as he jumped back. It wasn't over the line yet, however it began to follow him. Kano dashed forward, the weights making him slower, but he swung his leg at the monsters leg, aiming his brace to hit it, the weight made the speed faster and the follow through stronger, smashing against the giant bringing it down to the ground. After that he climbed on top of it and jumped as high as he could. He used the gravity force and his own added weight to smash through the head of the behemoth. “I AM GAINT KILLERR!!!” he shouted at the top of his lungs, god this was a blast. However after that he fell on his back exhausted. His breathing was heavy, he didn't have as much energy as he thought. The rest of the day would really suck now. His adrenaline is what caused his burst of energy, now that it was tapped out, he had little energy left.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Jun was a little annoyed that the guy didn't introduce himself. Jerk. He also shot Rena a glare for her laughing at him. But crawled back in his tent after finishing his chocolate bar. He curled up inside his sleeping bag and the second his head hit the pillow, he was out like a light. This was not going to be fun.

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

Jun got the bucket of cold water square in his face and he didn't even stir. But Kano landing on him woke him up. The guy was heavy and it hurt. "GET OFF OF ME YOU FAT BASTARD!" Kano (though Jun still doesn't know his name) complied and left. The tent rebounded back to its original position before the fall. Jun got dressed in a red tank top and blue shorts with white sneakers. It was then he noticed how dark it was. He grabbed the visor so that he can at least see what was in front of him and started to jog to the river a mile away. Pacing himself both because it wouldn't be good to be completely exhausted when he got there and because of the damn weights. It took him an hour and a half to make it there with the buckets. And it took him two hours to get back.

When he made it back, his stomach growled loudly for all to hear. Usually he was a late sleeper, but the sudden wake up call set him wide awake. And now he wanted food. But the day was far from over.

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

The blond nearly dumped the buckets when the next set of orders were issued. "You have got to be shitting me..." Only reason he even started to comply was the fact the other guy was doing it too. He did the stretch and grabbed his toes...barely. Then came the squats. At 35, his thighs were already burning up. At 50, he collapsed right on his butt. Then he was ordered to do push-ups...100 of them. That actually wasn't bad. At 100, he fell flat on the ground. His shirt was already almost drenched in sweat. The boy took one of the buckets of water and drank it dry. Unless he was stopped that is. He was already at his limit.

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

I'm gonna die...I'm gonna die...I'm gonna die. That thought was running through the teenager's head all day. Still no food, so his stomach was growling so loud and near constant that it was making him a one man orchastra of gut noises. And now they were to move boulders ten feet? WHAT THE HELL! "Um...you do realize I will never be able to do this, right?" After a tongue lashing, Jun attempted to move it. To no avail. Yet his training buddy was moving it little by little. Jerk. And Jun continued to try to move the damn thing. It moved an eighth inch...maybe...when he heard rumbling and a holy shit. He gawked at the stone giant chasing the other man. Said man was able to destroy it, but Jun suddenly didn't want to move the boulder anymore. Actually, this entire thing was suicide. The massively starving kid dropped the rope. "I'm done. This is nuts. This is suicide...you'll have to kill me or kick my ass to near death before I will do anything more. This isn't training, this is killing someone slowly. Not even the military is this bad."

Jun went to his tent to start packing up after chugging down another bucket of water. He was also eating his supplies as well in the process. This was almost purely out of will power. Only way to stop him was if Rena interfered physically. Be it getting in his way or drowning him in her spiritual pressure. Even so, he wasn't going to participate at all unless she starts striking nerves with words.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:54 pm

"Not even the military is this bad."

She laughed a bit at his comparison, "Your right they have a scheduled break. yours is when i say it is or you can't move." She laughed a bit more and just shook her head, "You may think it's impossible but I noticed it..and I'm sure you did as well. but you moved that boulder just barely didn't you?" almost as if on cue the boulder trembled and stampeded it's way towards jun after getting itself into what seemed to be a standing posture.

"Besides! Getting a real break depends on if that thing gets beaten or not! not if I say so!" She called after him as the noisy boulder giant made its way after him at a decent speed. Kano had defeated his..and that didn't really surprise her all that much. These things weren't all that tough. Even with their spiritual power sealed beating one would be pretty simple. Or at least she thought so.

~~~~~
After Jun either manages to lose the giant boulder thing or he beats it or Kano beats it for him or whatever the hell happens to it.
~~~~~

"Now ya'll get a break.. besides it's time for food." She said as she pointed to the camp fire she had started a bit ago and had some hot dogs roasting over it nice and evenly. She did look over at jun though who still seemed rather pissed off.

"I told you the training was going to be hard. Don't worry about giving up. Even if you do chances are good you'll get stronger just trying to get out of the woods in one piece.. cuz now you've done and made yourselves known by defeating those boulder giants. So anything out there with any kind of power will think your a challenge against them. Animals.. so silly."

She giggled a bit and chomped onto one of the now done hotdogs happily.

"Besides.. The military gives you a job in which you are busy all day. Even if it's just staring at a radar screen all day.. or sitting and guarding the armory door. I'm only making you work for half the day on your physical capabilities.. then trying to teach you with the other half."

She tossed her stick to the side as the hot dog was gone from it and took a stance that had her feet spread shoulder width apart and her fists pulled back to her sides with her arms bent.

"This is the warm up stance.. I suppose it's not really nessicary but it helps you focus."

She breathed out and punched forward without spiking her spiritual energy up higher than it's normal reduced state. In doing so her entire arm bulked slightly as all of the muslces tensed.

"The reason I sealed your spiritual energy is so you can work on the bodily energy emitted from yourself. They share the same capacity.. run out of either and your tired.. but using both makes you stronger. Because it allows you to do much more with yourself."

She breathed in deeply.. grunted and flexed her body. her entire slim physic bulking as her energy flowed throughout her and maximized her muscles without causing them to change her physical appearance.

"Focus.. is the first step and the entire fundamental to this style. Without Focus you cannot even use these techniques."

She relaxed and her body returned to normal.

"There is a spiritual limit in place in every being from the moment they gain spiritual power to the second they lose it or die. That limit cannot be overcome by normally any means. It has happened before.. but it usually changes the people who overcome the limit in ways they either don't like or can't control. The vizards are an example of this spiritual limit being overcome. Our shinigami powers could not have become this strong without our hollowfication."

She looked over at kano when she said that then focused back onto Jun.

"With such a limit in place it.. such as with most humans, it becomes impossible to get stronger once you've gotten so far. what then? You work on the physical limits as much as possible. you raise that limit from that of a normal human.. to that of a super human.. Which becomes possible simply because you have spiritual power."

She leaned her back against a tree now and finished up.

"I sealed your spiritual powers. So you have no choice but to reach the physical limit and break it to your will."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:23 am

As Jun fought his giant he took a light nap unless awakened. He heard Jun rage quit and chuckled a bit. “Come on child, your gonna let someone like me pass you up?” later one he heard the giant and the fight began. Later on he would go to the fire for dinner, either awake from not being allowed to nap, or woken up when the fight settled down from lack of white noise.

Kano half drowsily began to eat his food. “Oi by the way, sorry bout last night, was tired and forgot to introduce myself” he smiled looking at Jun. “Names Kano” he went back to eating and payed close attention to Rena's teachings. He excelled very well in martial arts, so it would be easier for him to understand the movements she was talking about and how to mimic them. This may be a pretty dumb question but he asked this anyways. “What all can we really accomplish with these techniques?” he took another chomp on his food thinking in his head how the technique would play out. Using a different source of energy than spiritual energy, however using it would not work as a back up.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:46 am

Jun spun towards her and glared. "Barely, in half an hour. I doubt that was even an eighth inch too! I was never going to move it..." He trailed off as the thing rumbled to life. Then he heard the remark from the other. "I'm pretty sure you were already stronger than I am..." He jumped back to avoid getting crushed and ran like hell. And it followed. Only to not find him in a mountainous area with a lot of caves. Until its head was crushed with a clasped fist. Jun stumbled back as he landed on the ground, with a bleeding arm. Damn wolf like thing ambushed his ass in the cave. Thing was freaking HUGE!

Unfortunately, it came out after him. Jun was ready to bash it again when it whimpered and started licking his wound. What the hell? The wolf porcupine hybrid thing was easily three times his size...and it was like it was trying to earn forgiveness? He didn't know nor cared and headed off back to camp, walking. The wierd animal followed him, as did its PACK. Jun was creeped out. As long as they didn't attack him, he figured he was good. Then he noticed the one he beat was the largest of them. The leader? Great...

He didn't get back till almost six O'clock. Due to one, getting lost a half dozen times, and two, eating a bunch of fruit on the way back plus bathroom breaks. All that time, the wolf/porcupine things were with him. And they hunted and ate the other animals on their way back. When he got back, his arm was not feeling too good nor looked good and he blatently ignored everyone. The blond did not say a word and went straight to his tent and got out a first aid kit. Calling Kerensky-sensei, the bounto gave him instructions on how to treat the wound. He then cut off the call and went straight to bed.

Outside, the pack things stood guard outside his tent. Not like they could do much against the other two people. But they still did it. He was leaving in the morning unless stopped or nerves were struck with words.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:03 am

She laughed as she watched Jun run off, but quickly got annoyed as she realized he hadn't listened to her speech at all. That little brat was gonna make her repeat herself. However.. when he came back he had new "friends" and was pissed as hell.

"Come on now. shoo" Rena said as she walked closer to the tent only to be growled at..which was responded with a flare of powerful spiritual energy that made the wolf things part for her, "Your giving up for real huh. Guess all that crap about wanting power was a lie then. Guess you enjoy being raped and you enjoy being beat down by people who aren't even using half their might. I guess you really are just a weakling. Shows even I can misjudge potential nowadays..thats kinda sad."

She walked back over to the tree she was leaning on before and resumed leaning on it.

"If you really want to give up and admit your just a panzy. Feel free. If your willing to push yourself beyond the thoughts of can't and impossible. Then stay put and we'll continue training."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Kano sighed at the remakes of this child. “Really...” he got up after eating. He always had higher hopes for humanity, however this one came from a military system, why was this to hard for him. Kano ached everywhere yes, wobbled a bit as he stood. But he needed this power, such as when he wears his Hollow mask and gains comfort in its power, this would do the same. He left over to the tree he slept on. It took him a good 14minutes, but he got up and stood on the branch, mimicking Rena's movements near perfect, noting it to fit his own comfortability. After a good half hour or so of adjusting he laid in the branch. “Step up child, if you can't handle this how are you possible gonna handle the enemies to come.” his memories shifted back to the time when he first saw two organization leaders, they were just as strong as his current leader at the time, their powers were monumental, he needed to be ready incase that scenario ever came back. It was the first time he saw truly powerful people even if he was knocked out afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Jun barely slept all night. When he awoke and crawled out, Rena was still asleep, as was Kano. The blond took his Visor device and three of the buckets, or all four if that one was empty too. He was thinking over everything to their water source and back. Just as he set the water buckets down, Rena was awake. Jun glared at her through the visor.

"I don't mind a challenge...but what you're doing is reckless endangerment of one of your students. Even if that boulder had stayed a boulder, it would have taken me at least twenty days to move it just ten feet, and that's if I really did move it an eighth inch. There is a reason you first find out your students' limits before diving head long and making the challenges so hard for that person that they can't even do it in a reasonable amount of time! Can't and impossible? I'm sorry, but there are things even spirituals like you can't do. Thanks to this handy little device, though I was focusing on you, I couldn't help but notice Kano over there is also captain class. I'm no where near his level. You can't treat both of us the same way! I can understand the need to condition our bodies for whatever it is you'll be teaching us. But the best way is to set challenges just above your limits as to push them, not so high that you're putting their lives in danger!"

Jun was panting after his verbal barrage. He took off the visor and tossed it in his tent. Whether or not she responded to his own tongue lashing, he would continue. "So, what did I miss? Oh, and can I wake up Kano?" If he could...he would take a rock the size of his hand and throw it at the branch the guy was on...hopefully breaking it. If not...well...oh well.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:27 pm

"I never said you had a time limit. I merely said you needed to pull until you couldn't..which would work on your muscles.. or you managed to move it..in which case it attacked you. I only gave you a line as a visual to try and make you work harder towards a goal. As you witnessed yourself the blasted thing moved the minute you stopped tugging on it."

She said as she yawned and rubbed her eyes..lazily getting up and kicking the tree kano was in. "If that didn't wake him up..feel free to do whatever.." She stretched a bit and pulled off her shirt..only to reveal a second copy of the first shirt underneath..though when she dumped the first shirt on the ground it made a nice loud thump sound..as did the other items she pulled off her person. Her weighted clothing was starting to bother her. It wasn't ment for sleeping in. She'd put it on later.

"You keep complaining about intensity.. but ask yourself. You still stand do you not? You still breath. you still have energy to bitch at me.. You even had enough energy to go get all the water for the day by yourself.. ontop of that you managed to complete the objective I gave you which was to not die while moving the rock and the rock DID moved past the line while you kept your life."

She sighed a bit..rubbing the back of her head before smiling sheepishly at her own cleverness. The boy, despite his whining, had done as told and had even done things beyond that without even realizing it.

"All in all I'd say despite your complaining your doing exactly what I expected and what you were told. Now climb that tree and pluck me a leaf from the very top.. oh and don't use your feet or legs."

She pointed at a tree that she had previously painted the very tip top leaves red herself that was standing nearby.

"Kano as the boy pointed out to me earlier you being a vizard puts you at a higher level than him. So you'll be running around that tree at top speed continually til Jun gets down from the tree...Then you'll do all the excersises on this little booklet I made."

She tossed him said booklet..it was full of really simple excersises..except the number of them you had to do was extreme. 300 sit-ups, 1000 punches against a tree, 1000 kicks against a boulder, 225 push-ups, and 150 jumping jacks. in that order.

"Well? get to work."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Kano was only lightly sleeping as he felt the kick through the tree, he kept to himself however till he heard an odd sound. Like a rock flicking from a hand, his eyes shot open as he flung under the branch holding to the top, raised his upper body and ax kicked the rock right back down at Jun, using the momentum from his weights to bring him full circle to the top, almost as if he did a loop on a high bar. He let out a sigh as he dropped from the branch, he landed on a weaker branch right under and snapped it off at the same time preforming an almost pop shove-it like movement with the branch making it vertical from the rest falling with it, the branch a couple feet below caused him to angle downward away from the tree, he was still a bit peeved at the thrown rock, he saw the angle of it, would have sent him barreling down, he kicked and slide his foot forward flinging the long branch speedily past Jun towards the inside of the tent and landed on the ground. “Jeez, what kind of wake up call was that supposed to be” he almost fell to a knee forgetting the weights despite using them a lot. From the time he forgot them he had been learning how to use them at an advantage rather than handicap. They provided some extra strength if used the right away along with a stronger stopping power.

“fuck...” this actually made him a bit more mad at Jun, how was he at an advantage when he had no spiritual pressure. And now he had to run around while he preformed some extreme naruto bullshit. He glared at Jun and would not run until he began to climb the tree, the more he ran the more anger would simmer at this insane punishment from this child's whining. The book hit the ground and he hasn't even looked at it yet. For now revenge would have to wait, right now he needed this kid to get up that tree, so making this harder on him would be the best. “You better not keep me running.” he sighed as when Jun began to climb he started running around the tree.

When he finnally finished, Kano glanced at the book. and smiled a bit, they weren't so hard, repetitive yes, but he had more energy than he did yesterday, however he first had a small snack and drink of water before begining on the 300 sit ups, after around 250 his body felt the burn. he finished those and groaned slightly. and began the punches to the tree. problem was the wieghts did as he predicted, put more power and stopping power into the punches, making his hands begin to bleed after about a hunderd, and chips fly destorying a quater of the branch. "Hey, got any bandages or something? Splinters are eating away at my skin" he sighed, the pain was really hurtting, he woudln't be able to punch until the bandages came. there was a strong huff in his voice then yesterday, he wished it was still yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:43 am

Jun responded to her own response. "Keep it up and I won't live for much longer. *Hold up his bandaged arm* I only lived because I took shelter in a cave and bashed Wolfy over *Points to the largest porcupine wolf hybrid thing* there with a rock while it was trying to tear my arm off and then ambushing the boulder soldier thing. I'll do what's necessary to stay alive, even if it's not doing a few things that you say." He threw the rock. Which was then kicked away as Kano came crashing down. The boy caught the rock and dropped it. "Just don't fall on top of me again and you can keep your bed."

Jun was about to complain about the next task when he saw the tree. Ok...maybe that one won't be too bad...if these weights didn't hold him up too long. Then he saw the glare from Kano. "Unless you're hiding your power completely, my visor device could tell how strong a person is. You're captain class, a lesser one than Rena, but one none the less. Me? I'm no where near that level." Even though he was focusing more on Rena, he still got readings from the other man. Though the next thing Kano said made Jun think maybe he should purposely fall a couple times...nah...bad idea...Rena would probably do something very bad to him.

Jun started to climb without his legs/feet. The first couple tries, he landed square on his back. Right...140 pounds from the weights plus his own 135 pounds...this won't be as easy as he thought...especially without his feet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two and a half hours later...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jun was barely past the first branch. He had told Wolfy to grab his first aid kit. Surprisingly, the thing knew what it was, and handed it to Kano when he started to complain about the pain. He knew he didn't use up all of his bandages. Now his arms were extremely sore...in fact, he didn't know how much longer he could go. Once again, his shirt was drenched in sweat. And now his injured arm's wounds reopened. Sliding over to sit on the first branch, which maraciliously held his weight, Jun spoke up. "My arm wound reopened, toss up the first aid kit please?"

He would rebandage himself up, still remembering what Kerensky-sensei told him last night. After resting for fifteen, twenty minutes, he continued climbing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Five hours later...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blond was back at the first branch, only making it up to the third one before falling down and somehow not dying in the fall. Yeah...he wasn't feeling to good...unfortunately Rena wasn't too sympathetic and told him to get his ass back up there. So here he was...again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three thirty in the afternoon...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falling was becoming a hobby. So far, the highest he's gotten was the tenth branch up before falling...and that was an hour ago. At first, he didn't think the tree was all that tall...but now...he was thoroughly mistaken. So far, he wasn't dead...but the next time he falls, he'll continue in his attempts in the morning. Now, he was at the second branch.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Three hours later...
~~~~~~~~~~~

Jun was laying on his stomach in his tent shirtless and ice on his back. He made it up to the eleventh branch before falling again...and again not dying somehow. This was going to suck all the way to the end...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:58 am

Rena stood over Jun after his final attempt at falling down and noticed he didn't seem to even have the energy to try to get up again. Maybe without legs and feet was too much? Nah.. look how hard he had tried..and look at how tense his arms were from being sore and still being pushed.

"See there? Not dead. Didn't succeed, but your not dead. Perhaps you are too underconfident in yourself or underestimating your own physical body. It seems to be doing just fine. You might be sore but everything it still responding now isn't it?"

She looked over at Kano who had half-died of a lung issue cuz he had kept running with rena yelling and trying to hit him with a stick when he slowed down for nearly the full time Jun had attempted climbing. Both of the boy's were out of energy. Guess it was time for a lesson.

"Alright.. like I tried to show you both yesterday..only to end up showing Kano." She said as she retook the very same stance to focus with..her feet being shoulder width apart and her arms bent so both firsts were at her sides, "The body has it's own type of energy.. it shares the same bowl as spiritual energy though..so it isn't like a second reserve..This energy is what your here training to learn how to use. Because it lets you do stuff like this." She flexed her muscles throughout her body without barely moving and all of a sudden she bulked up, Jun had seen this once before..Rena being bulked up without losing her skinny physic. Now he had seen it without having to worry about being hit.

"Once you have Focus, by the way thats the name of the skill, you can use your body to it's fullest potential without doing any permanent damage to yourself. It is much safer than the ninja art that lets you release the inner gates. From here you must learn how to outwardly control your bodily energy through your pores on your skin. So that in the end you get things like this."

As she finished speaking she punched forward and hurled forth a shockwave of pure physical energy..smashing the very tree Jun had been attempting to climb all day and forcing it to fall away from everyone including the tent.

"Any questions?" Stupid question number 1.. of course someone had a question..but now they knew to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Kano for lack of a better word was extremely pissed. He had spent the whole day just running around even while this ass got a 'break' after the demonstration he still focused on the move, it was amazing how it worked, however a bit funny how Rena looked more bulky, he didn't have much questions, other than how it to do it but he really didn't have the attitude or energy to ask it. He got up from the camp fire and started to his bed, it was taking all his control not to smack that asshole in the face. The whole day wasted cause that child couldn't be more inventive. Sure it was funny at first when Rena came at him with a stick, however after 5 bashes to the head, it lost the humor. This brat was not gonna get any sympathy from him, he climbed up to the branch and crashed to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Jun looked out from the opening in his tent and watched. Suddenly he got realization that she did this when she came to recruit him. "Wait a minute...didn't you use that focus thing just before you made a circle and tore Victor's fairy dancer things to shreds and not appear to even have moved?" He was pretty sure that was another move to this thing. A type of fighting style...a martial art? Well...this would certainly be beneficial for him. Kano went to bed. For some reason, the guy seemed pissed at him. What for he had no clue. He told him why Rena did what she did: simple fact that Kano was already stronger than he was. Whatever, he'll ask him later.

~~~~~~~~~
New Day
~~~~~~~~~

Jun wasn't getting up for anyone. Splash of water didn't work, kicking him didn't work, Kano falling on top of him didn't work. In fact only when his laptop or high tech cell phone was in danger of being destroyed did he finally awake. And attempted to tackle whoever threatened them. The blond grudgingly came out of his tent after putting on a new shirt. The ice on his back and arms last night did wonders for him. Jun was still sleepy though, but at least his arms and back wasn't as sore as what he'd expected them to be. "So, what do want us to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:55 pm

"Today? Try to learn Focus." She said as if it was the simplest thing in the world, "You've spent what.. two..three days now? It's hard to keep track hah.. Anyways. You've been relying on your physical energy this entire time. You should be more adjusted to using your humanish might."

She waved a hand in the air and didn't even bother getting up from her sleeping position.

"In a way it is almost exactly like channeling spiritual power.. the problem is.. it's not in the same place..persay. it's all still within your body..sure..but it's in a different location. Spiritual power..is of course..within your soul..which is in your body. But your physical energy is ALL around that soul and throughout the rest of your body.. making it much harder to focus because it's more spread out."

She pulled her hat over her face a bit and spoke a bit louder so they would continue to hear her.

"Spend all day trying to obtain Focus. Using whatever means you see fit."

With that it seemed like she went right back to sleep. The boys probably didn't know this but she was using quite a bit of spiritual power to keep all the nasty things in the mountain's away from here..not to mention hiding their presence so nothing interrupts them..and to top it off she's also been exerting herself during their draining..She's used focus twice now..and used a technqiue. She was quite tired..
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Kano hopped out of the tree awaking on his own in the morning. His internal clock adjusted to his sleeping patterns, ever since his history with inner hollow, he made sure never to be sleep deprived, he was for a bit when they got here, but everything now was on track. He stayed on the branch and instead of working on Focus, he thought about it, remembering what she did last night and though about channeling. He practiced just trying to obtain control of it, well actual just trying to notice its presence. For about. He began to meditate.

~~~~~~~~
5hours later
~~~~~~~~
Kano spent those hours and finally started to flux his actually physical power. He played with it a bit, trying to move it from section to section of his body, he only shaved the surface of what he could control he moved the energy across his body, made some sections stronger however it always resulted with a weakened area. Rena was able to completely accomplish it without any weakened points it seems, what was he missing.

He took a small break and hopped out into the woods by the lake, he jumped in trying to catch a fish and caught two after a long time of hunting, maybe a total of 30minutes. His mind was still racking over how he made it. He was out by the lake side at this point. He cooked the fish and heard a strange growl and pretty much shrugged it off as he finished eating.

~~~~~~~~
2minutes later
~~~~~~~~
he dumped out the fire and an odd beast bolted from the woods. “What the” was all he had to saw as a claw smacked against his face. His cheek felt like it was on fire until he fell into the cool water near the lake. As he popped his head up he noticed an over sized bear roaring, staring Kano straight in the eye and getting ready for another strike. “God dammit” he cursed himself. As the bear pretty much belly flopped over Kano sending him into the water. The weights were not a help this time. He hit the ground and figured he would have maybe another minute under the water. He had to get up.

The bear struck his claw down as Kano narrowly dodged it, the water became harder to see through with blood gushing from his cheek, and the shoulder he though he completely dodged. The bear had trouble to it seemed. Kano wearily brought his hands over his head and rushed it down against the head of the beast. It didn't do much since the water but Kano was able to get to the surface and take in a deep breath climbing out of the water.

The bear rose up even more angry, both soaked with water, however Kano was soaked with blood as well. He ripped off his shirt and twirled it around. He had no powers, maybe a whip would come in handy, he whipped it out...”that...didn't work” was all he could say as another slash ripped the shirt away and slammed him onto the dirt, blood rushed down his chest. It burned but he got back up, one arm felt slightly fractured. This was the worst time to remember Rena talking about not going far from the camp. He closed his eyes and concentrated on this bulk up method. He took the physical energy from his left arm and tried to move it to his right arm that was still good. The bear rumbled down at him and swung the claw in a jab. It rushed against his left shoulder as he swung forward all he can. The bear almost felt solid as the punch blasted them both back a bit, the bear tumbled into a tree.

He closed his eyes one last time as the bear got back up. This was not enough. He already began to feel slight fatigue, his whole body ached. He took a deep breath and manipulated what physical power he got left from every ounce of his body. He felt his skin tighten around his body, wasn't the best thing ever since blood rushed out faster. If it wasn't for being a shinigami, he would be close to death by blood loss. The bear stared at him as Kano this time took the forward strike. The weights didn't seem as heavy now, and his speed was even faster than before. He backed up his right fist and jabbed it with all he could at the snout of the bear smashing it into the head, such as hitting the nose of a human with enough force can kill him, some of the bones in the snout shot through the bears brain, killing him instantly. Kano dropped to his knees after the strike, the bear fell back and did not come up. He was over exhausted as he grabbed the bear by the foot. This whole battle would be 4 hours long.

~~~~~
2hours later
~~~~~
for about 10 more minutes he kept focus up dragging the bear back during the two hours. When he got back he had no energy left, “did.......i....it” he said right before he fell flat on his face at the camp site drenched in water, sweat, blood, mud, and leaves from the travel. He had nothing in him left. Not even his conscious as he drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Jun sweatdropped at her demand. At least the explaination was nice. After a quick breakfast, Jun started to walk towards the river, mulling over what he's seen and the explainations. A small group of his tamed pack stayed at his tent as guards while the rest followed him. He came to the river and sat on a rock and started to meditate. Seemed like a good first step. Except he fell asleep again.

~~~~~~~
8 hours later
~~~~~~~

The blond woke up, feeling a lot better. Problem? He just wasted most of the day. He restarted meditating again.

~~~~~~~
Four hours later
~~~~~~~

Jun can feel a tiny something. But not a whole lot. It was starting to get dark now, so he decided to call it a day and head back. When he did get back, Kano seemed hurt. Great. He got out his first aid kit and started to patch him up. Hopefully that will put him in Kano's good graces a little bit. The boy sighed. He barely got anywhere. This was certainly going to take a few days. "Hope you're not in a rush to get this training through...it's gonna take a few days at least to get done..." He spoke to Rena if she was awake. He was disappointed that he didn't get very far into it...of course his nap didn't exactly help either.

After dinner, he crawled back in his tent and just started checking things in NYC and around the internet for a couple of hours before going to bed.

~~~~~~~~
New Day
~~~~~~~~

Jun was up, and cooking fish that his wolf/porcupine things caught. "Same thing? Or do you have something planned?" He asked Rena. Hopefully it was the same thing, the blond really wanted to get back to that first step. He did hope Kano felt better, afterall, the teenager did patch him up.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:17 pm

"Same thing.. there is no point continually repeating myself and it's already obvious you two will learn at different paces. i'm in no rush..if I had a time limit for the training i wouldn't have even started it. This crap takes time after all."

Rena..as annoyed as she was at something else..continued to be calm and patient with her students. This training would make them better and that was the entire goal. Though she was a bit annoyed that they were learning on different speeds..annoyed but not surprised.

"Once again.. the energy is almost exactly like spiritual energy..the only problem is most people don't ever use this type of energy beyond daily life. Did you ever wonder why after 5 or so minutes your able to move again even if you just finished reaching maximum exhaustion? maybe not do much more than move..but your able to move."

She sighed as she didn't even bother getting up from her sitting position where she'd been basically sleeping all the time, "Thats because physical energy is nearly impossible to exhaust fully..but it still has a limit just like spiritual energy.. and like I've stated before.. it shares the limit. It is not a second battery to run on..merely a second way to fight.. Find focus.. and with focus you will have the key step taken towards mastering everything else I have to teach you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Training Begins!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next