Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Training the pet I_vote_lcapTraining the pet I_voting_barTraining the pet I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Training the pet I_vote_lcapTraining the pet I_voting_barTraining the pet I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Training the pet Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Training the pet Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Training the pet Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Training the pet Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Training the pet Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Training the pet Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Training the pet Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Training the pet Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Training the pet Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Training the pet Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Training the pet Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Training the pet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:29 pm

Helena, or nightwitch, the alter ego, skipped along happily. Today she would be training their little vizard pet. She'd seen her from a distance and absolutely adored her. Unfortuneatly she wouldn't be keeping the little thing, but she got to train her and that was enough.

Nightwitch had to control herself though, if she got to excited she might kill her, and helena was no use, she'd run away. She'd promised to do her best though. Nightwitch landed before Shira, little currupted shira, and smiled. "And how are we today?" Nightwitch asked, giggling randomly. She listened to the little ones reply.

"I'm to be your trainer. Seeing as hell is very dangerous, it helps that you can defend yourself. So.... Defend yourself!" nightwitch smiled and spikes of crystal jutted from the ground trusting towards little shira. She spun and laughed wildly through her sinner mask, creating more in the air and launching them.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:41 pm

She had been told she would recieve her combat training today. Her mind totally corrupted by the evils of hell while managing, somehow, to retain her cheery happy innocent nature. She didn't know who was going to train her but she did know it wasn't going to be her grandfather Kaze. Xaner Banefist had specifically ordered him to stay out of her training, but no one had told her why.

"I'm doing fine today just like every other day Helena," She replied as she listened to the fact she would be Shira's trainer and then attacked her. This was slightly a problem for Shira because unlike Sinner's she had to release her shikai to have any abilities..something Helena had obviously not given her time to do. She luckily had her zanpaktou already drawn so that did make things easier..

She bashed aside the few she could and dipped and weaved around the ones she could not until she managed a spare second to get her Zanpaktou called out, "Grind and Create!" suddenly her katana was a weapon that spin in three differing directions and generated a good deal of energy all by itself. When faced with the remaining shards Shira used her own dark ice crystals as shards of the same size and density to counter them without needing to expend more energy with moving around.

"Shall we dance the dance of death?" Shira smiled while speaking in a very cheery tone that didn't sound menacing even in the slightest, one of the fruits of the tedious corruption of her mind that the sinner's had worked so much for, and started spam firing Dark bala that exploded everytime they made contact with something. Other than the exploding part however they were exactly like normal Bala. All she knew how to do was correctly use her powers.. As far as real training this was the first.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:12 am

"Tcha hahaha. Dont look too surprised, you need to be quick off the draw. If a sinner comes at you trying to kill you and you dont have time to release, what will you do?" Nightwitch asked as shira released. "If I were you, I'd shot them in the face with kido!" Helena dodged the dark bala using her speed, and circled shira, knocking ones that to close aside with her wings. That caused them to explode but it only damaged the skin, not the actually arm of the wings.

Helena skidded and changed direction running right at the girl. "Think quick!" She put all her behind her run but kept the thrust with her hand aimed for shira's gut slower. She jumped and spun over shira, aiming a slash at the girls back with claws that weren't there before. Landing crouched she sprang right and slid to a stop, wondering what the little sweety would do.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:50 pm

"Enkosen!" A circular shield appeared and blocked Helena's first attack as Shira kept her eyes on Helena, though her head moved a little slow, her ocular abilities taking effect as she continued to see Helena regardless. She then turned and her bone shards popped out to encase the claw attack that was originally ment for her back before putting both hands on Helena's face softly and smiling innocently as she stared directly into Helena's eyes as hers turned into red glowing slits like a snake, "You belong to me for now.."

Assuming Helena didn't instantly shut her eyes for whatever reason before Shira's eyes changed..

When Helena would have next become aware of everything around her.. She would realize she was bound to a pole within what seemed like an inner world unable to move or even power up. Shira, having chosen by default her favorite place, had transformed the look using her ability to that of an endless calm lake with a red sky and a brilliant large full moon.

"Within this place.. Time and Space.. Even physical mass.. I control them all."

She giggled cheerfully as she stabbed a dagger into Helena's stomach and twisted it around savagely while smiling at her, It then looked like there was dozens of Shira's and they proceeded to do the same thing for the next few "hours". Afterwards Shira looked like she had gotten bored of the constant gut removing of Helena, who continually healed instantly after each session.

"The next 72 hours will be nothing but this..even though only a brief moment will have passed on the outside.."

She pulled a small dropper out of the water by her feet filled with a green liquid and tapped the dropper on Helena's biceps a few times in various places. She then dropped a few drops along the top of Helena's hips so that on both accounts the "liquid" would travel down and do more damage to her.. The liquid of course being acid. It may not do much considering Hell had acid but she knew from personal witnessing that even Sinners didn't like it enough to mess with it willingly.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Nightwitch met Shira's eyes, and the world spun. Suddenly she was bound to a post, and shira was before her smiling. She seemed rather proud of.. what ever this was.. She stabbed nightwitch, giggling, and began to gut her. However nightwitch didn't scream, she laughed, as the girl repeatedly gutted her over and over again.

"Thats the best you can do? You control this place, and you think stabbing me lots will make me break. Thats patethic little one. Surely you can do better." Shira switched to acid. She seemed forget helena had scales along her arms, chest, lower legs and hips, so while the acid hurt, it didn't do much once it met scales. "Really dear, if thats the best you can do you should give up. I'm getting a little bored to be truthful."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Shira smiled as Helena seemed to have not listened to her earlier.. Within this place she controlled everything.. Oh well.. Her teacher would pay for underestimating her student's most potent ability.. Something that happened right away as Shira reached and simply peeled off the scales Helena was so proud of. Physical things was her's to alter.. This was Shira's world.. there was no defense..

"Oh my beloved teacher.. You give me far too little credit sometimes." She said happily as she began to rip off scale after scale as if removing paper mache, "You are the one who taught me about pain. Did you forget? I am a very good learner.." finally when all the scales had been forcibly removed..Shira dropped the acid upon her master once more while giggling.

'You didn't listen earlier as well.. I'm disappointed in you Helena.." She said gently as Helena suddenly realized she was staring at the acid covered version of herself from a different pole yet still felt the pain of the acid and the tearing of her scales while at the same time realizing that her current "body" wasn't damaged, "I even explained it.. Despite you having known I could do this.." She stabbed a white hot iron rod in one side of Helena's gut and out the other and left it there to sizzle the skin and internal organs.

"Only 71 hours 59 minutes..and 59 seconds to go.." She giggled the words as she stabbed more super heated rods into Helena's current body while she still felt the pain of the acid from the previous body. Within what felt like hours there were multiple Helena's..each body being tortured in a different manner but Helena's consciousness feeling the pain from all of them.

"I needed to test my control over this power.. Since this is training I decided to use this first.. All of my other abilities are common to me..but this one.." She skinned Helena's body down to the raw nerve all over with this current body slowly with a rusty butter knife, "this one is difficult to set off.. let alone control myself during.. So.."

And it continued. She simply kept making new bodies for Helena and moved her consciousness each time she made a new one so that she could feel and realize all of the damage done to all of her "bodies" Even for a Sinner Shira's definition of pain was surely something to be awed.. At least that is what Shira was hoping for. She wanted praise for her having so eloquently learned the art of pain from the sinners..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Nightwitch continued to laugh as she was stabbed with hot spikes, had her scales ripped off, burned with acid and so on. "I'm sorry, let me show you how a normal person would react. Helena, come her and played with Shira." She forced her alter ego the the surface causing facial expression to changed, and then the screaming started.

Every now and then nightwitch would pop up to speak or laugh and encourage Shira. She knew this would damage Helena farther but she diidn't really care. Infact listening to her own alter ego scream with agony amused her so, so much. She eventually let Helena flee to the back of her mind. "Do you feel proud? You should, and you shouldn't. Your method is excellent, but the true plessure of turture comes from keeping your victim alive as you destroy their true body. I will show you that someday, when your ready to leave hell."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:22 am

"I don't have the capabilities to leave the true body intact..that is why I developed this power so I can simply attack their consciousness.." She said as she disengaged her power having realized it was pointless to continue, "I have but two options.. physical pain or mental torture.. My powers are too destructive in either case to leave a body simply intact. I lack that kind of control.."

She opened her eyes as the ability fully wore off and took a fencer's styled pose with her zanpaktou as she waited for Helena to snap to. "It's a shame really.. I had hoped I would have been strong enough to more effectively torture even you Nightwitch.. Hurting Helena is one thing but hurting YOU would show absolute proof I had mastered the art of pain.." She sighed a bit but wasn't letting it bother her. The fact she could still hear Helena's voice screaming in her mind was enough to bring a sweet delicious smile to her face as she stared at Helena's physical body.

"Whenever your ready we can begin again. My eyes only work on someone once within a certain amount of time.. So I won't be using them again.."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:47 am

Nightwitch snapped through. "Oh my, dont let my laughter confuse you. I laugh because it hurt, and I enjoyed it. My body is still aching. Unfortunately I've been here 500 years more than you dear, I felt allot of pain. I've learned to enjoy it." Nightwitch regained her feet as pain resonated throughout her body making her cringe and giggle at the same time.

"The means to your turture are impressive. You caught me quick, manage that on other opponants and you stand a good chance in the fights ahead. Now, lets continue." Nightwitch hid her anger over what had just happened. She lauched herself at the girl, and slashed with long claws. "Next lession, trickery!" She jumped away, forming crystals around Shira that shot in towards the girl.

At the same time a chunked formed in hand, and helena threw it to Shira's feet as she circled the girl. The crystal chunk surged with energy glowing blue. Then it exploded in a 20ft radius with the power of 2 gran rey at its centre, throwing out small crystal spike. She really hoped that didn't kill shira.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:58 pm

She first created a shielding of dark ice crystal infront of her and then reacted more on instinct than actual planning at this point for when that was so easily breaking she encased herself in her bone shards to protect herself further while creating another shield behind the first. Both shields were destroyed and Shira was sent hurling backwards at a very quick speed..skidding her off the ground multiple times like a rock on a pond.

..Trickery? ...Was it the fact the attack seemed small but had such huge power the trick? Shira's head was spinning quite a bit so she couldn't focus very well just yet and thus couldn't think so she gave up trying. She stood a bit wobbly and pointed her Zanpaktou at Helena before coughing a tiny bit of blood that had been caused by her bouncing around earlier. She wasn't internally bleeding or anything. The wounds were very severe thanks to her quick defense..but that didn't mean she didn't feel it.

"Bankai.." She was engulfed in a mass of black swirling energy shaped like a dome before it dispersed violently, destroying the area in her immediate vicinity in the process by tearing it asunder, and showed herself in her bankai state that looked more like a Sinner than a normal bankai. Her power seemed to skyrocket as soon as she did so as well as a massive blizzard occuring within the area..

"Osen sa reta megami no reisen"

..yes.. a Blizzard was happening within Hell. How the humans of earth would find irony in that moment.. Hell was trying to freeze over.. ha.. The blizzard was as fierce as could naturally be but seemed to take great pleasure in pelting Helena with hail as often as possible. "If you want to play rough then I'll show you rough!" She said with determination as she released both water drill attacks which she created from nothing using her own spiritual energy and balls of dark energy which would spray in Helena's direction like a shotgun blast.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:50 am

Nightwitch clapped her hands. "Good, i was slightly worried I over did it there. The point of that little lesson is to watch for distractions and tricks. If you'd been caught of guard by that little crystal, you'd probably be dead." The girl seemed unhurt. She went bankai and Nightwitch smiled.

A blizzard started, and Nightwitch was forced to create a crystal umbrella above her to fend off as many of the hailstones as possible. Helena also formed a special crystal armor to protect her better as Shira unleased water and black energy attacks. She was still feeling her previous ordeal so she didn't do anything fancy, just dodged. She was clipped by the attack as she moved around it and it scratched off her armor, cracking parts.

Nightwitch closed with Shira as she formed a spear like rod of crystal. She brought it back to swing it around, but as she did formed a large head, like a war hammer. Hit or miss, it would then shatter into several peices and shoot at Shira. The training was going well, by Nightwitch's understanding. In four years time this girl would be a killing machine to match some of the best.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Shira formed a ring of water around her body as she kept pace with Helena's movements in terms of speed. When Helena formed a hammer Shira created swords of darkness to counter it and used the water ring to absorb the crystal shards and spit them back at their creator while covered in ice that Shira controlled.

She then proceeded to shunpo so that she was hand standing on top of the umbrella that Helena had made and smashed at it with her Zanpaktou in an attempt to both break it and Helena's skull. The Sinner wouldn't die permanently so Shira did not have a reason to hold back with training..though she wouldn't have anyways because it was part of her corruption.

She jumped up using her hand to propell her with Airwalk after she tried that strike and started rapid firing laser beams..yes lasers.. with the modified kidou known as JÅ«geki Byakurai which was essentially a powered up version of hadou no 4. While doing this mainly to distract Helena she employed the tactic nightwitch had tried to teach her a moment ago.. Trickery.

While being distracted by the obvious dangers of laser beams Shira manipulated the ice and water of the blizzard to form a spherical attack of ice shards and water bullets all around Helena and fire them off simultaneously. By the time this had occured Shira had landed on the ground and was simply grinning due to having so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:32 am

Shira shot back Nightwitch's crystal spikes. She tried to stop them but they were coated in ice, making it a battle of will over their different powers, until Nightwitch finally shattered all of the spikes from the inside. Shira then shunpo'd and appeared above her, smashing at her umbrella of crystal. As her sword touched it the crysal unbrella shatter into many peices and shout up at shira. Helena threw up her arms to block the sword which cracked the crystal vambraces on her arms and shook her bones.

Shira started firing red laser like kido at Nightwitch, who used ranzig to dodge through them. She did notice the formation of ice and water attacks around her however. But it showed Shira was learning. As the attack set off nightwitch launched herself into the air with her wings and ranzig'd upwards. Ice bounced off her armor, mostly harmlessly for now. Helena Ranzig'd downward at shira's left and began to attack with her claws, using quick jabs and slashes as she danced around, and slashed with her wing blades.

She watched for an oppertune moment, then opened her mouth and unleashed a torrent of crystals in a ten foot long, 5x5 cone, a severly damaging combination of blunt and shreading damage.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Dark ice crystal formed over shira's skin as the umbrella exploded to protect her as that happened and proceeded with all of her other attacks. Soon after Helena made her counter attack by trying to swipe at Shira with those claws of hers with caused Shira to weave and duck and dip and dodge every which way in order to avoid them. Figuring this was a distraction for something much more dangerous considering the lesson Helena was trying to teach.

Which turned out to be true because she spewed forth a torrent of crystals soon after at Shira something that caused thick water and powerful shards of ice to rise to her defense out of nowhere and stop the cone cold in it's tracks making it scatter to the left and right of her. Leaving Shira the opening of jabbing her zanpaktou into Helena's stomach. which she took.

This wasn't Helena's immediate concern however.. Due to her being within Shira's "sphere of influence" Several bad things happened at once. First water came crashing toward Helena from all possible directions with the force of a cannon. Ice shards hardened by spiritual power hurled themselves as the vital joints such as wrists, ankles, shoulders, knee's, and elbows. and Darkness formed many "tentacles" that tried to jab into Helena's body from every angle much like the water..except the darkness kept trying over and over again.

As long as Helena remained within 30 feet of Shira this would not change..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:17 pm

A crystal spike shot up between Helena and Shira's zan, blocking the thrust. Helena was forced to move as water came shooting at her from all sides. Ice and darkness also attacked her. Two long spears of crystal formed along her arms as strong as zanpakuto steel. She used these to block and destroy the attacks as she moved. Helena attacked back with spikes of crystal from all sides, and fired a larger one straight at shira.

She took a few scratches, but she was eventually forced to move back and escape Shira's sphere of influance. Helena had one last power up her sleave. After that she'd call an end to the training. She curled up and crystal began to form quickly, encasing her and forming into a 30ft long dragon with large wings. It stood at 10ft tall with a large maw. She lost some speed in thsi form, but gained physical strength.

The crystal dragon charged in roaring, and crystal spikes shot from its mouth, it snapped at shira, attempting to bite her around the waist. She followed that with a tail whip. She clawed at shira multiple times with a heavy blow.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Shira had a moment of genius, mostly brought on by Helena reminding her she had Kidou earlier. When the girl transformed Shira put one hand up and forced all the water and darkness and ice to part to allow the crystal spikes through..all of which dispersed into nothing against shira's hand due to her having activated the kidou she learned from her father before he disappeared.. Hadou no 93.. Totemu no yorori. Though it sounded more like a barrier move it was actually more advanced than that.. As Helena would have realized when a beam of energy was immediately released at her with the same power as all of her crystal spikes would have had from the tip of Shira's zanpaktou.

Since the spikes got turned into a beam and fired back into the mouth of the creature chances were high that it didn't bite at Shira like it looked like it was about to. When the tail swung around though Shira used bakudo no 8 Seki to make it bounce backwards with the same force it had come for Shira. She became defensive quickly as the thing started using it's big massive claws and made strong attacks with her water hardening into powerful ice and darkness making stabs and cuts trying to make the created form of this dragon slow down it's moves..

Problem was Shira was quickly running out of ideas. Her genius moment was over and she was quickly turning into a slightly panicked greenhorn fighter that only knew the basics.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Shira's attack worked, blowing off the head of the dragon. Nightwitch jumped aside to avoid any more damage while the head reformed, though she kept up her attack. She eventually let up a little bit though, but only to unleash a much more powerful crystal breath, like the attack from before, at Shira. The cone was now 20ft long and 10x10 wide, with twice the power behind it.

She could tell shira was panicking but she did not stop attacking just yet. She wanted the girl to learn to keep on her toes. She renewed her claw slashes and smashed with her tail a few times, though she didn't attempt to bite. She was careful not to push shira to far, if she started to weaken to much Helena would stop and end the form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training the pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the pet   Training the pet Empty

Back to top Go down

Training the pet
Page 1 of 1