Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Parius's training I_vote_lcapParius's training I_voting_barParius's training I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Parius's training I_vote_lcapParius's training I_voting_barParius's training I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Parius's training Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Parius's training Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Parius's training Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Parius's training Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Parius's training Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Parius's training Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Parius's training Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Parius's training Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Parius's training Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Parius's training Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Parius's training Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Parius's training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Parius sighed. He had been walking for hours. It was hot, and he had his coat, so it didn't help. He was in a desert. He wished he was in a forest. At least there would be shade there. The wind picked up, and Parius put his hand, in front of his face, shielding from the sting. After the wind died down, Parius looked out. Nothing out, for miles again. "Shit. This is getting me nowhere." No, it isn't. "Well, your not as talkative, as you should be." To hot. Gonna die. Get me out of here!. "Working on it." Parius continued onward.

Later in the day, Parius was still walking. However, as he looked over a sand due, there was shade. He climbed down, and cooled off a bit. Anokoku, in particular, was relieved. "How do you feel the heat?" Fuck you, that's how. Parius sighed. "Ass...." Parius knew, he had to move soon. So, he picked himself up, and walked again. However, just then, he felt a presence. "What the hell?" He said, drawing his blade. If it was in the desert, it might not be friendly. Especially to a Vizard.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:36 pm

A man in a dark black cloak drudged trough the desert, his hood shielding his face from the sun and sand. Flashes of white showed as the cloak blew about in the wind. Long locks of red hair streaked with silver hung from the right side of the hood, strands caugh and trown about by the wind. Purple eyes, dim in the sunlight, shone slightly from the depths of the hood. Zezel Zaikras, Numerous 12, stalked his prey with vicious intent. The black haired man vanished behind a sand dune far ahead, but Zezel could feel his reiatsu. Zezel's own power was repressed to level's undetectable.

Ahead though, he felt a new pressense, as a hollow appeared, on the dune, creeping up it towards the spot the prey had stopped. "Oh hell, no you dont." Zezel said, jumping up into a sprint. He fired 3 bala, driving the Hollow form the dune and forcing it to retreat. At this point, the prey would know of Zezel's presense, so he had to either fall back, lead his prey into a false sense of security by killing the hollow, or attack both at once. He took a moment to consider it, Then charged forward, drawing a tanto like blade. He fired another three Bala at the hollow, then Lunged and landed with feet pressed against the
creatures chest, driving the knife up under the creactures chin.

He pushed off the hollow and flipped, landing back on his feet as it fell down, dead. It began to dissipate as Zezel turned and walked towards the prey who could now clearly see him. He walked towards the vizard, the bloody knife vanishing back up his sleave. "Rather dangerous traveling in the desert alone, dont you think?" Zezel said, his eyes peering at the man from beneath his hood. His face was hidden quite well, and the mask fragment over his right eye was hidden well.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Parius heard the Hollow, and saw it go sailing past him, before it dissapeared, and a man, cam out. He was wearing a black cloak, but didn't seem bothered by it. Parius was surprised but wary. Why would the only other person in the desert, aid him now? Who was this guy? Parius looked at him, as the wind picked up again. Both their coats, flipped up, and whipped in the wind. Parius put his hand, on Anokoku's hilt, before speaking. "Maybe, for someone who isn't used to fighting Hollows." The wind died down, and Parius pushed the hair out of his eyes. He smiled.

"So, then. What brings you here?" Parius was curious, but he knew, he wouldn't exactly get the answers to the questions. He kept smiling, while the man answered, or didn't. "Well, I'm going to be polite. I am Parius Chitose. Vizard. Though, if you were following me, you would already know that." Parius's hand, had never left his blade's hilt, so, if the man decided to attack, Parius would be ready. He didn't want it to come to that. A battle would drain him, and he wouldn't have the energy to get out.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:44 am

Zezel chuckled lightly at the mans comment. "I see, so your a warrior of sorts? or do you partake in the hunt?" Zezel didn't move towards him, he relaxed his body, and kept his demeanor freindly. He would strike as soon as the man dropped his guard. But for now he kept the to the niceties, and let the man talk. "Oh, I am Zezel Zaikras, at your service. I roam these sands, killing hollow and arrancar that dare attack the travellers in these lands." Zezel was lieing of course, but his face was hidden and he was a pretty good lier.

The man was holding his weapon, and he didn't seem to want to relax. but he introduced himself, as parius chitose. Zezel nodded politely as he listened, then answered when the man finished. "Alas, I admit to following you, sir. but it was more to make sure you made it safely to your destination. Perhaps you care for some companionship on your journey. I know the sands well, and we will not get lost. " He was a hunter, he had the patience to wait for the man to let down his guard. Then he would strike. A twisted smile touched his lips, it was only for a second before his cloaked face regained its composure.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:59 am

Parius relaxed, by a bit. He smiled, before saying "A travelling partner is always appreciated. Though, I do not know where I am going." His hand left his blade, and entered his pocket. He looked harmless. But Parius knew, he didn't need his blade, all the time. He was an accomplished hand to hand master. He didn't trust someone, just showing up. He would travel with him, but he wouldn't give this Zezel his target location.

"Well then, let's go." Parius started walking, his feet finding a rythem, in the sand. His smile remained, but his eyes held no emotion. He did not want to be caught off guard. The wind picked up again, blowing sand in his face. "Damn it! I can't see." He said, putting his arm in front of his face. "I. HATE. DESERTS!" He screamed.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:17 am

Zezel smiled beneath his hood. "Good good." He said both to the man agreeing and the hand vanishing into his pocket. He knew he wasn't completely off guard, but it was the best Zezel could hope for. Well thats what he though, until the wind blew, and threw sand in parius' face. He couldn't have planned it better. As he shouted his dislike of Deserts, there was a snap in the air as Zezel fired a cluster of bala at the ground, throwing up a flurry of sand.

Zezel lunged, drawing his dagger. He stabbed at the man's shoulder, dragging the blade back in and attempt to rip up Parius' arm. Zezel fired a bala at Parius' right knee and Jumped back. The attacks he used would be know where near enough to kill parius, but they would annoy him if they did hit. Zezel felt like playing with his prey for a bit, before killing him. "Its nothing personal." He said, pulling down his hood to reveal his face. "Its just what i do."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Parius felt a blade, enter his shoulder, while something hit his knee. He fell back, grabbing his shoulder. HE felt his inner Hollow bellow up. No! Stay down. If this gets serious, I'll let you out. However, his Hollow Rietsu, was now leaking out, mixing with his own. He turned, and looked Zezel, straight in the eye. He smiled. "Oh. and here I thought, we were going to be freinds." Parius said, drawing his Anokoku.

"So, you cut me. Let me return the favor." Parius said, moving his hand, to his face. (I'm going to change up, what my mask coming on is like. Ok?) The rietsu swelled, and a black tornado wrapped around Parius. It burst out, leaving Parius standing there. His mask was on. His eyes had become black, with white, serpentine pupils."Lets see how you handle me." Parius said, Shunpo'ing forward, faster than most people can blink, and slashed upwards, hoping to hit Zezel's chest.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Zezel's attacks hit causing him to smile in satisfaction. "Friends, oh maybe if you turn hollow we' can be friends." He said, as he watched the man's movements. to his surprise the man spoke, then with a surge of hollow power, he pulled on a vizard mask. "Looks like your half way there already. Had I of noticed the hint of hollow power in your reiatsu before, I would never have attacked from behind. Ah well."

Zezel watched the man as he drew his sword. In a blink, Parius was before him, slashing up. Zezel moved back, the tip of the sword cuttin up his chest, from just below the ribs. He jumped away, hissing as hot blood trickled down his chest. He slid into a crouch, smiling. "Quite fast, aren't we. Well, lets see if you can keep up." Zezel sonido'd towards parius' right side. He slid across the sand, slashing at the back of parius' leg. He sonido'd again, then straifed around parius, barraging him with bala. He tracked his movements too, firing ten bala in total, each with extreme acuracy.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Parius didn't speak. He moved, and blocked Zezel's attack, before Shunpo'ing around dodging the Bala. He then stopped. "You think I'm fast now...." He pointed his blade at Zezel, before saying, louder than he normally would, "Blacken the Sky, Anokoku!" The blade went through it's normal black transformation, but the area growing darker, grew a bit blacker, due to the Hollow power Parius was using. He swung his blade, and a dagger appeared. Parius grabbed it, and began his attack.

He moved in, faster than before, aiming a kick at Zezel's chest. He then spun, using his dagger to swipe at the mans chest again. He then pulled back, throwing the dagger as he was moving. Parius then fired some Bala, before charging his Cero. He hoped the Bala would keep this guy busy, while Parius charged this.

(I hope you weren't exaggerating about his speed. I'm going full out for this.)

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Parius moved in to fast to see, atleast for most people. The kick landed and sent Zezel flying back as a knife flew past his neck, cutting him. Zezel hit the ground as a swarm of bala crashed down around him. He stood up, not hurt to badly from the little out burst over all. However, parius wasn't finished, as he charged a cero. The cero came at him, a black blur of energy. for a second, it would appear it was about to hit him, when Zezel used sonido at the last second to repear beside parius.

"My my, you are a fast one. Are you already at your strongest, I wonder? Do you have Bankai? your going to need it to keep up with me." Zezel sonido'd again, well out of range. Zezel speaks again, a wisper. "Hunt them down, cazeda." Zezel said as his clothing clothes rip away from the sudden release of power, and his skin turns dark grey and hardens into an exoscelington. He grows a foot, and His arms grow longer. His hollow mask cover's his whole face, and his eyes are hidden behind a black visor. The mask resembles that of balistic face mask, a human would wear, but with bony spikes sticking out to each side from his face. His hair becomes shorter, and his eyes become orbs or purple light to glow and dim the same in different light as before.. His short knife takes on the form of a scoped rifle, with a blade similar to the knife, but longer, on the front.

Zezel raises his rifle, and takes three shots at parius, each the third of the power of a cero. Zezel then sonido'd to Parius' back, swinging his heavy gun at the man's spine before disaprearing again and lading on top of a sand dune.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Parius didn't respond to Zezel's questions. He did have a stronger form, but he wasn't going to use it. It would cost him some of his mind. He watched, as Zezel changed. He knew of Arrancar's powers. Things just got a bit more difficult. Parius had heard that when an Arrancar goes into Ressureccion, he is the equal of a Bankai. "Well, crap." he said, before swiping, and getting a scythe. "Huh. Never got this before."

Parius dodged two of the three shots. The last one hit him. It hurt, but it wasn't as if he had dealt with pain before. As Zezel wet to attack his spine, Parius turned, and blocked with Anokoku. This left him open to attack, with the scythe. He brought it up, and slashed downwards, hoping to slice Zezel in half. He backed off, and threw it at him, horizontally. Parius went into a defensive position, wondering what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Zezel Dodged the scythe with a crack of sonido, and reapared ontop of a sand dune. As he Did parius threw the scythe, and the swirling blade crashed into him. zezel managed to protect himself the the most part, but he ended up with a cut across his side as the scythe cracked into a thousand pieces. The attack annoyed Zezel. Using sonida he dashed forwards in a zig zag. each time he stopped, he fired a shot before soniding again, closer an closer to parius. he fired a total of 5 shots, then, as he closed the distance with his prey, Zezel aimed low.

Instead of a bullet, he fired a rope of reiatsu that shot for parius' legs and would entagle him, preventing him from moveing. he woulds still be able to attack, but he wouldn't be able to follow Zezel if he did get caught. this allowed Zezel to put some distance between them, and use the rifle's long range to his advantage.

If parius became entangled, Zezel would put about one hundred feet between him and his foe, and switch his rifle to single shot. He only had enough energy in the clip to fire two bullet sized cero powered shots. They were hard to spot and traveled as fast as a bala.

If parius escaped, Zezel had another plan. He began charging a cero impulso, his custom cero. As soon as he had a clear shot he would fire. The cero was a three in one, the first being a heavy wave of reiatsu that packed the force of a cero. behind that, came a cero sized ball that would explode like a cero, followed by a second cero sized ball. The attack was dangerous because if a person got hit with the first he would find it hard to dodge the second, and if he got hit by the second, he probably wouldn't make it out of the way. There was also atleast 5 to ten feet between all three.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Parius nodded, as the scythe hit Zezel. He saw Zezel start shooting at regular intervals. He dodged 4, but the last one hit him. He was dazed for a second, and noticed the rope, at the last second. He flipped backwards, landing heavily on the sand. His eyes looked back up, and saw the three Cero coming at him. He knew he couldn't get out of the way, so he hardened the rietsu around him, making his Hierro his priority. He knew his mask would break after this, but it didn't matter.

The first one hit, and Parius staggered back, soon followed by the second one, which exploded. The third one did the same, throwing him back. As he expected, his mask broke. He landed on his back, and stayed there for a little bit, before getting up. He looked at his coat. It was shredded, and he could feel the injuries from the Cero's start to burn. He got back up to his feet, and tore his coat off of him. He felt strangely better. Mostly because he was cooler.

He grinned, and swiped his blade, but no weapon appeared. Parius Shunpo'ed straight at Zezel, and put Rietsu into his blade. if he made it, Parius would swing down, blasting the Rietsu in a crescent shaped wave. If he didn't, he would fall back, and charge six black lances, and fire them at Zezel, though he said "Dark Lance!" beforehand. After either of those attacks, Parius would wait, and see what his opponent had in store for him.

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Parius charged at zezel as he drew back his sword, running a hand across it. Zezel wasn't expecting much, so far the fight had been disapointing. He'd expected more from the soul reaper, but all hopes of a challenge vanished when the man got hit by Zezel's tripple cero surprise. However, as Zezel raised his weapon high to block the in coming blow, a powerful burst of energy shot forth and hit him in the chest. The arrancar was thrown back across the sand, and was sent tumbling down the side of a massive sand dune.

Zezel's hierro was scorched and blacked from his face down in a thick black streak. It burned badly, the black power had eaten trough his hierro easily, and left him damaged and hes chest vulnerable. Zezel put his hand on the side of his gun and used a quick reload. Power was scifoned right from him into his gun, leaving him feeling slightly drained, but his clip was full again, thats all that mattered. Zezel Used sonido and apeared on top of the cliff, rage in his eyes.

Dashing towards Parius, Zezel slashed with his gun wildly, cutting at him with fury. He aimed a kick for parius's ribs and lowered the gun. jumping back he fired three shots in a row, each would track parius for up to 50 feet. The tracking was advanced. if he missed the bullets would spin round and come back, but they power would melt away if they travelled up to 50 feet or more each shot was fired at slight different angles, so they would split up and track parius from different side, attepting to pin him in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Parius nodded, as his crescent blast had hit Zezel, though that seemed to make the Arrancar mad. He went to the top of a dune, and then came straight at him. He dodge the wild strikes with the gun, but the kick to the ribs connected, knocking the wind from Parius's lungs. The guy fired three shots, and Parius dodged them easily. He grinned, about to say that it wasn't enough to fire shots at him, when all three hit him at the same time. He felt it, as he got flipped in the air. He landed on his chest, and got sand in his mouth. He lay there for a second, wondering what the hell happened to him. Then, he realized the shots must have tracked him. Parius had never heard of such a thing, but got back up regardless. He was bleeding, and he felt the blood go down his chest. But, he acted like it didn't effect him

He brushed the sand off of him, as he watched Zezel quietly. Then he spoke. "You know, I wasn't expecting those shots to follow me. That was impressive. I've never heard of a Cero doing that. You got some surprised to you. However, don't think that will help you in this fight." Parius's eyes lost their usual fun spark. They almost went dead. Parius had gotten really serious. He aimed to kill.

"Ok, I hope your ready. Because this time, I'm making sure you don't walk out of here the same ever again." He charged the rietsu around him, and six lances appeared. "Dark Lance." The lances shot at Zezel, and so did Parius. He went behind the Arrancar, slashing hard at his back. He then Shunpo'ed to the side, kicking at it, before moving to the front, and kicking 3 times, then slashing upwards. Parius then moved back, and waited to see what Zezel would do.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Zezel cackled as Parius was hit from behind mid senstence. "You cocky fool." Parius praised his attack, saying how he's never seen a cero do that. "Oh they weren't cero. They were special bullets shot from this gun. They were made of pure energy like a cero though." Zezel raised a hand. "This is a cero." He said as he began charging one, when a black lance shot through the cero and almost into his hand. Zezel dodged it, and a second lance shot passed his ribs, the third and fourth, he knocked aside with his gun, and flipped past what he though was the last. The last one shot into his leg and ripped right trough his hierro.

Cursing, Zezel went down onto one knee as Parius charged. He apeared behind Zezel who blacked the slash with his arm, knocking the blade aside. Parius moved before zezel could react, and kicked him in the side. As zezel rolled trough the sand and into a half standing position, Parius came at him, kicking again. on the second kick Zezel caught parius by the leg, wrapping a hand around his ankle and squeezing it hard. He side stepped an upper cut and raised His weapon. "Almost killing me was a mistake." he said, Pushing up and back he threw parius back and aimed his weapon, taking aim with his rifle he hit a switch on his weapon.

A massive blast of energy shot from his weapon, as thousand of tiny balls of reiatsu shot towards Parius. It was a close range attack designed to deliver severe damage to his enemies, but only if he was near death. otherwise zezel couldn't use it.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Parius felt his leg get caught, and Zezel dodged his uppercut. He taunted him, before throwing Parius back, and firing a massive blast of energy. Parius knew there was probably no way he was going to dodge this, so he put Anokoku in front of him, hoping to block some of the blast. It hit, and Parius pretty much failed at blocking it. Most of the little beams hit him, and drove him into the ground. Parius could feel where some of them went into his body. He felt the blood flow.

He flipped onto his stomach, and tried getting up. Parius fell back down, but grabbed his sword, and used it as leverage to get himself to his feet. He looked back at Zezel, and felt Anokoku grow restless. It was time. Black energy crackled down his blade. He brought the blade up, pointing it at the sky. After this, I'm probably done. Parius thought, The Rietsu crackled more wildly, as Parius felt his Hollow stir. I'll give you something. This time.

Parius looked straight into his enemies eyes, before finally swinging the sword, saying "Black Dragon Wave." The blade struck the ground, and a massive wave of energy came out, in the form of a dragon, the dragon moved towards Zezel, before transforming into a blast. PArius held onto his blade, hoping the blast would hit. If not, he was screwed.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Zezel laughed When parius was hit with his final attack. For a moment he expected him to be dead, but he was wrong. It made sense though, he only had half a clip when he fired his attack, it would have been considerably weaker. He watched as Parius stood slowly, then after a second, he brought his sword up, then down. Zezel Dropped his weapon with a shout of rage and pointed both hands at parius. "DIE!" He screamed as two ceros charged and fired from his hands, into the black dragon.

The blast that followed trew Zezel onto his back in the sand, where he stayed. His ressurection form disintegrated and he turned back to normal. Pain shot trough him, he was starting to pass out. Caughing, blood ran down the side of his mouth. "DAmn... I'm done." He said, unsure if his prey was still even alive. A small garganta opened next to him, and the arrancar tried to crawl towards it, but didn't have the strength. The garganta closed and everything went black as the Arrancar passed out.

(this is over. Await the decision of the staff. Edit: congratulations, your now 2-1.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parius's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius's training   Parius's training Empty

Back to top Go down

Parius's training
Page 1 of 1