Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Dark Mod/ Peace Maker I_vote_lcapDark Mod/ Peace Maker I_voting_barDark Mod/ Peace Maker I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Dark Mod/ Peace Maker I_vote_lcapDark Mod/ Peace Maker I_voting_barDark Mod/ Peace Maker I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Dark Mod/ Peace Maker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Empty
PostSubject: Dark Mod/ Peace Maker   Dark Mod/ Peace Maker EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Item name: Dark Mod/ Peace Maker

Description: Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Peace_Maker

Effect: The Dark Mod is the strongest and most powerful of all the Mods. It is perfect for slaughtering enemies when they are grouped together. These mods have to be used sparingly, as they tend to have long cool downs. Its ammo is powered by pure reitsu, the same reitsu from the lives of Hollow’s alongside the users own energy which doesn’t cause the user to be too tired, but unfortunately it has long cool downs. The gun has an odd feature on top of the barrel in that it seems to have a mounted a hollows skull. The Peace Maker electrically charges particles & homes them in on enemies, with the ability to hit other nearby enemies. The Peace Maker is a lethal weapon that fires electrically charged particles of reitsu. If multiple enemies are within range, the electricity will arc and separate, targeting all in its path. The energy shot will also home in on a target and the gun has a laser sight. Its power is compared to a cero with the adition of the electrical current as if it were a hadou 11. A post cool down per shot regardless of tier.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: one per person with permission

Item name: The Mass Inverter
Description: Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Mass_Inverter

Effect: The Mass Inverter unleashes radiating waves of energy, producing an anti-gravity field around the user that will cause other characters, enemies, and objects to float up helplessly in the air. While it does not harm victims it launches a twenty radius of zero gravity which only the user will keep its mass. It lasts a post with a three post cool down.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: one per person with permission must dominate the Peace Maker before obtaining this.

Item name: Super Nova

Description: Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Super_Nova

Effect: The design is similar to the Blaster, only purple-colored and an entirely grey barrel. The only real difference is a small rocket on-top. The Super Nova fires a mini-nuke with huge destructive capabilities. One blast of the weapon requires a lot of reitsu, but will kill all enemies in a fifty radius (note that anything destructible, including enemies, cars/buggies, will be obliterated instantly). Upon detonation, the whole area will turn blank for a few seconds, after which a large explosion often associated with nuclear weapon blast, will be visible. The power is easily compared towards a cero oscura and isn’t advised to be used up close. Five post cool downs regardless of tier. The Super Nova is incredibly powerful and will destroy anything, but should only be used in the most desperate of situations, due to the amount of reitsu required to use it.
Number of it you have/possible/allowed: one per person with permission must dominate the Peace Maker and The Mass Inverter before obtaining this.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Dark Mod/ Peace Maker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mod/ Peace Maker   Dark Mod/ Peace Maker EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:44 pm

I assume you mean npc enemies of course. XD Otherwise, approved.
Back to top Go down

Dark Mod/ Peace Maker
Page 1 of 1