Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown I_vote_lcapTricky - Finished Tricky the Clown I_voting_barTricky - Finished Tricky the Clown I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown I_vote_lcapTricky - Finished Tricky the Clown I_voting_barTricky - Finished Tricky the Clown I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Finished Tricky the Clown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Empty
PostSubject: Finished Tricky the Clown   Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:32 pm

The Clown has been Engaged
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Tricky12

Name: Tricky the Clown
True Age: 964
Sex: Male

Personality: Tricky is just a plain crazy person. He has an unrealisticly huge obsession with both clowns and zombies, but that is not entirely the reason why he became a zombie even though it is why he became a clown. Tricky just loves to make his friends smile and laugh at his enemies' anguish, because that's the kind of sadistic mo-fo he is.

Tricky doesn't talk too much to his enemies when he is fighting with them; He just might say the usual, "Die!" or, "You don't kill clown, Klown cills you!" but nothing out of the usual battle slander stuff. And even if he kills his enemies, if Tricky isn't satisfied enough with the battle he just might bring them back to life to continue the fight (this is more explained in his abilities...).

Around his fellow Sinners, Tricky might or might not talk a lot due to what the topic can be and stuff, but he can be a chatterbox when he wants to.

Also, Tricky has a really bad obsession with the man who had chopped the top part of his head, the man named Hank J. Wimbleton. Because of Hank, Tricky hates anyone who has the first name that starts with an H.

Likes/Loves: Killing, Chaos, Mayhem, Destruction, Clowns, Traffic Signs, Figthing, Anguish of his Enemies, Hot Dogs, Zombies, Dancing, Unfitting combat music, MADNESS, COMBAT
Fears/Hates: Anyone whose name starts with an H, Hank J. Wimbleton, Dying, Being Absorbed by an enemy, Jesus, Humans, Vizards, Shinigami

Character Appearance
Height: 6' 4"
Weight:
Physical Traits: Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown The_cl10[/center]

He is a young looking 40-something looking year old. He has two clown hair spirals that are actually made out of reiatsu, and will burn anything it touches except for Tricky himself. Tricky had been 100% killed when Dante was in charge of Hell, but he was revived by Dante but at the cost of looking like a zombie. Which didn't matter to Tricky since he loves zombies. Plus, his face looks like as if someone tried to run his face over with a steam roller, and the top of his head popped off of his body (Tricky's face is in the spoiler below)

Tricky's Face:

Clothing: Everything Above
Accessories: He carries around a hat that looks like as if it would belong to a train conductor or something...
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Tricky10

Fighting Style
General Fighting Style: Tricky's fighting style is, pun intended, quite tricky. He does not actually have a set fighting style, because he fights like an animal: Crazy, no patterns, rushing, all out attacks, etc. He gets close to his enemies using his insane speed, and then crushes them with either his immense strength or his immense reiatsu output.

Strengths: He has an unbelievably immense physical strength, speed, and reiatsu strength... He can fight very VERY well with OR without his exclamation mark sign (Very proficient in unarmed combat and weapon combat). Also, his stamina is pretty high so it takes him longer to fatigue

Weaknesses: Tricky's defense and endurance isn't that well maintained as his speed and strength are, in fact, it is Tricky's weakness. Also, he cannot sense for crap. He cannot sense reiatsu at all. Another weakness he has is the top of his head, because it is entirely exposed. Hitting his exposed brain won't kill him, but it will hurt a good deal.

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:
Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Seenya10

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: His melee combat weapon is his Exclamation Mark Sign, the one in the picture above... yep... It is 7 feet long overall, the post is 7 feet long, and the sign itself has a 1.5 foot radius and is not on top of the post... I hope you get the idea I'm trying to portray...

Name: Tricky Control
Effect: Tricky has complete control over his sign, even if its 20 feet away from him. He can manipulate the sign to do a great deal of things while he is not holding it. He can do many things with the sign AND be able to do a great deal of things that don't deal with the sign at the same time very well.

Name: Improbability Drive
Effect: Tricky can defy all logic and reason. He can phase through walls, create trains and cars out of thin air to rain and crush on his foes, and Teleport. Tricky can use his Improbability drive twice before a two post cooldown.

Name: Demonic Clown Spawn
Effect: Tricky can create 3 Clown Demons that are 3 tiers weaker than him. They explode in a firey ball of black flames when they are killed. He can create the Clown demons, but have to wait a 5 post cooldown. Each spawn is no more than 3 and a half feet tall, and are able to run as fast as Tricky himself. They have a burning touch, so each time they touch someone it feels as if they are touching fire itself. The bodies are invincible, but if the opponent can destroy the mask of the Clown Demons, then the clown demons will explode into a giant fireball that has the force of a cero.
Tricky's Demon Spawns:

Name: Torment
Effect: Tricky often kills his foes, which means that he'll be sad after they die. So, in order to make sure that his fights never end, he learned how to bring his foes back to life at their full strength, just so Tricky could kill them again. This ability can be used as many times as Tricky wants, but it would only affect people that Tricky himself has killed. THIS ABILITY IS EITHER USED WITH PERMISSION OF THE PERSON CONTROLLING THE CHARACTER TRICKY'S FIGHTING or USED ON NPCs...

Name: Hell Fire
Effect: Tricky can create a ball of fire that has a 3 foot diameter from his hair (he has to create it in his hands, but the fireball comes from his hair,)... He can shoot 3 of these before a 2 post cooldown. Each shot has the strength of a cero and the speed of a bala, yet the shots do not home in on its target. However, the fireballs explode in a 5 foot radius once it makes contact with a solid wall, floor, or ceiling of some sort.

Name: Bulk Up
Effect: Whenever Tricky wants to actually get serious, he can double his strength by releasing his inner chains. His muscles (physical strength) grow 3 times their original size, his reaitsu output would also triple. Even his hair will double in size, and the hair color will go from red to black. He can remain Bulked Up for 4 posts, and would have a 4 post cooldown plus a 1 post fatigue state.

Back Drop

Background: Tricky wasn't born as a human, nor hollow, nor arrancar, nor shinigami or vizard. He was actually a natural born sinner, the son of a random sinner in Hell. During the times of the fallen ruler of Hell, Dante Diablo. In fact, he was the actual son of Dante, even though Tricky nor Dante knew. Throughout his sinner childhood, Tricky pulled pranks on many of the souls of the underworld. He was punished for doing so by his Sinner Mother, but Tricky didn't care.

When Tricky was a Sinner Teenager, he actually escaped into the human world for a week. It was during the renaissance era. Nobody questioned why there was a random boy who was wearing a random iron mask, because it was during a week of costumes during the renaissance. It was during this week that Tricky met his first clowns. The nearly hugged the first one he saw, only being held back from doing so by his hatred of humans. Even though he hated the humans, he was able to be tolerant of them during this period due to wanting to learn more. Ever since he met his first clown, he looked more and more like a clown.

Then 100 years pass since the Rennaissance, and Tricky is now a Sinner Young Adult, who had just recently killed his mother. He was on the run from other sinners who were angry that he had completely murdered one of their one from life. And were even more angry that they were repeatedly sent to the lava pits of rejuvination because Tricky was using a weird shaped weapon (His Sign) to slay them with. He killed thousands of sinners before he was stopped by Dante himself, being slain by Dante himself. Even though he was slain by Dante, it took Dante a good couple of days to do it.

Impressed, Dante had decided to try some science on the fallen Tricky. After a good century, Dante had been able to revive Tricky, at the cost of Tricky now having green skin. Dante had also put a curse inside of the perfected way of reviving Tricky, which was a loyalty curse. Tricky became completely loyal to Dante, but the full curse was that Tricky was completely loyal to any who take the throne of hell. Then throughout the ages, Tricky was the pawn of Dante. Doing whatever Dante ordered.

Then came the day that Dante had died. It was a sad day, and no one had taken the throne of hell after the death, causing the now Sinner Mid-Adult Tricky to be able to be free. Tricky left for the human world and created chaos and mayhem in the state of Nevada. There, he completely destroyed many forests, turning them into deserts, and flatten many cities. However, it was when he went into the most rural city of Nevada where he found his demise. A human named Hank J. Wimbleton had come across the path of Tricky. Tricky saw this man and attempted to kill him. Tricky managed to fatally wound him, but 3 days later Hank came back to kill Tricky. Again, Tricky fatally wounded him, and yet again 3 days later Hank was now twenty times stronger than he was the first time Tricky met Hank, and Hank tried to kill Tricky again. And after a good 3 day fight between the two, Hank had managed to slice the top portion of Tricky's head off.

Tricky tried to regenerate that body part, but it wouldn't regenerate. It was because Hank torched the head piece that he had chopped off, torching it with his own fire abilities. The ability Hank had was that if he burns off a part of a body that came off of one of his foes, the foe would never be able to regenerate that limb/body_part. Once Tricky realized couldn't regenerate that body part, it was too late. Hank shot Tricky in the face with a shotgun, causing Tricky's face to mess up so badly. Then, after doing so, Hank had started to slice and decimate Tricky's body, draining Tricky's Lifeforce. As a last ditch attempt to live, Tricky took his own mask off, allowing the gates of hell to bring him back to hell. It succeeded, causing Tricky to flee from Hank J. Wimbleton.

When Tricky got back to Hell, he was in a very unchartered area of Hell. Tricky remembered this area, the area being a place where Dante had thrown failed experiments into seemingly bottomless pits. Tricky looked into one, and into the black void. Then, losing the last of his strength, the sinner clown lost conciousness and fell into the deep pit, falling into a deep, coma-like hibernation.

Then many years pass by, up to the present where Xaner shows Queen Lilith the location of the failed experiments pit... The pit where Xaner had explored and found Jaldabaoth... However, Xaner hadn't explored the inner part of Jaldaboath, where Tricky was sleeping in the bridge of Jaldabaoth (Jaldabaoth's innards were part oragans, part ship... so Jaldabaoth has a bridge in it Razz)... Waiting to be woken by the voice of Queen Lilith.

Side Notes: I got him from Madness combat... yeah... I'm in yet another character phase XD

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Finished Tricky the Clown   Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:24 am

Improbability Drive: OK, now this I am not to sure about. I need second opinion on that. XD sorry

Other than that, 1-3
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Finished Tricky the Clown   Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Its good. Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished Tricky the Clown   Tricky - Finished Tricky the Clown Empty

Back to top Go down

Finished Tricky the Clown
Page 1 of 1